The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 07

Story Info
Scott takes rest of cheer leaders.
9.8k words
4.65
12k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 32

Master I have made deals with the family but the hours add up to more than I have. It has 12 hours of study and payments."

"Slave you will start off in school first two periods then you will be brought home for the next 5 hours then you will do your math and one day lab the next science."

"Master what about my servant duties."

"You will fit them in when and where you can. I won't have an uneducated slave being mother to my babies."

"Master is going to give us children?" "Slave get over here," and I put two fingers in her cut to her G spot.

"Who owns you?"

"You do master I am your property."

"If I make my property pregnant whose choice is that and when my property has a child whose property is it?"

"Master, it is your choice to make your property pregnant and any product of that pregnancy belongs to you."

With tears filling her eyes I said, "Good slave now I tell you this; if you wish to be part of this baby's upbringing you best study hard."

"Yes my master I promise with all that I am and that you allow me to be I will learn."

Scott said, "Great because I am going to enjoy watching that perfect body, that gives me a hard on to see you, will even look better with a bigger belly year in and year out."

Master your property awaits the pleasure to serve you," as she cums all over my hand form me fingering her G spot.

It was Friday and off to school we went Elli was looking nice in that short dress and she was getting used to the ball and chain. It was now a constant reminder she belonged to master which now brought a smile to her face.

Marsha and I always enjoyed watching her show that cute ass as she got out of the Mustang and it was not long that guys rushed over to get a view as she did this manoeuvring act to get out of the back seat. Here was the most beautiful girl in school dressed in a short maid's uniform showing her ass and the outline of her pussy.

There was nothing lady like about this manoeuvre.

I stopped off and told the principal of Elli's new schedule. She was a bit sceptical having uneducated teachers take on that role. I reminded her of what the educated teachers did, that allowed her and probably others to get this way.

Even the Principal now had respect for my decisions and probably a lot of fear to take me on even if she did disagree.

We had science I went to the bathroom and when I came out and Patricia was there. Charlotte said, "You got our friends pregnant how about us. We heard all about that naked house you run sounds like fun."

"What about Cindy, May Ling and Brenda aren't they part of your little band of mercenaries."

"Whatever do you mean," snickering?

"Yea you got it that is exactly what I mean." We never thought about Cindy or May Ling but Brenda she hates men for someone to fuck her I think the sky would have to fall."

"Maybe you will have to bring her along for protection, she does have a cute body like both of you do. Anyway I got to get back to class. "

When I got back Ronda and Lynette had gone and so had Elli. At lunch the rest of us talked I told Marsha about Charlotte and Patricia outside the bathroom and what I said.

Marsha elbowed me and I said, "Well if they don't want to keep their mouths shut I may as well add them to our family."

Marsha said, "You want the whole team?"

"Sure why not we need house maids Elli is going to be busy learning."

Mary said, "I don't see Ronda or that other bitch."

"Yea, they are probably having their blood work done. I would say by latter today they will be calling." Last period in the afternoon, Ronda and Charlotte approached me and said, "They had a problem wanted to know what I did to them.

I said, "I personally did nothing but I do know what is wrong and have a temporary fix but as of yet there is no female cure."

"Give us the fix then."

"Why should I, you wanted nothing more to do with me other than to sue me, Maybe I should let them operate and take your ovaries so you can never conceive a child?"

No please we will do anything. Well since you got a big mouth have your whole team at the house this evening."

Ronda said "Cindy told us to stay clear of you, Brenda will never come and May Ling is pretty shy."

I said, "Looks like you got your work cut out for you," and I walked away. We got home Elli was hard at work sucking Sam off while Monique was fucking her with a strapon Elli was moaning being fucked and Sam was cumming in Elli's mouth as Elli was cumming and I could see Monique shaking as well from her orgasm.

Elli finished and went directly to Brad and said, "May we start my math.

Fine he said, "Let's start with a base line."

What is 12+12?"

I seen her counting on her fingers and she said 24. I said, "48+24. " She had no idea.

Alright we are going to play a game you are going to sit on my pole and I am going to give you a base number if you get it right we move on if you need to count you go up and down for a one count.

For example we will say you did not know what 12+4 was my pole is 12 then you would go for up and down on my shaft and so you learn you will say 1= 13, 2= 14, 3=15, 4= 16. Do you understand slave. Yes Brad I do. I am not Brad when I am teaching you. I demand respect slave. Yes sir I understand sir.

"I interrupted and said criminal that goes for all that teach your worthless ass. Women are your Mistress when they teach you men are sir."

Brad says to Mary, "Would you do the pleasure of making me hard my love?"

Mary quickly moves over and has him hard as a rock. And Elli lowers her pussy on his cock all the way she lays a paper and clip board on his chest his first question was 2+0 through 2+12 she didn't know what 2 +11 or 2+12 before she started to ride my pole I said reverse it what is 12+2 or 11+2 she knew those answers. Still sitting on my pole I said, "What did you just learn?"

"Sir I can ad it either way it is the same."

As we got higher in numbers she got lost. Even the 10 + 10 had her riding my cock. Almost everything with two digits plus two digits, Elli was riding my cock. She came multiple times and I came twice into that beautiful tight pussy.

After two hours brad was exhausted and Elli wanted to pay her debt. "Fine," he said, "Mary come over here and fuck her pussy for a half hour then her ass for another half with a vibrator in her pussy as you fuck her ass."

Elli went to speak and Brad said, "I have an hour of pleasure and I chose my girlfriend to enjoy it. Do you have a problem with that slave?"

"No sir it is your right."

Mary slipped into the strapon and fucked her It was great seeing these two beauties fuck they had to be the hottest chicks in the school and here they were fucking putting on a show that would be hard to find on any porn channel their tits flying with the thrust seeing their ass muscles flex and the dildo was drove home and the moans both were receiving. Even though Brad had come twice he was hard as a rock.

I said, "Brad under my order because this slave need so much work it is an order for you go in front of the slave and have her suck you off while your girlfriend fucks her."

He did with pleasure and Elli knowing it was my order was happy to do it I had Marsha on my lap when the door bell rang it was Jean I forgot I gave her a card she entered and got to see the last 15 minutes of the show.

She stripped and was on my arm rest in a second and I placed her hand on Marsha's tit for her to play with while I kissed her still watching the show and Marsha came. I had her get off and pleasure Jean not wanting to over tax my cock for what was coming up.

Monique and Sam put on supper and we just finished lab when the gate bell rang it was the cheer leading team. Jean why don't you and Marsha, go upstairs for a while. I have to deal with these girls and I don't want rumours spread about you in the school or anywhere else. Jean I will send someone for you and if you have time why don't you two get off on each other. I am not that way you are now slave oh and take this phone tell me if any of these girls belong to anybody"

"Yes master thank you master."

"Brenda is the one I am concerned about,"

Jean said, "And rightly so she has a black aurora she was owned by a bad master may even been her father but he is dead, and her hate is deep."

Off they went the upstairs floor Marsha and Jean sat just inside the door in the dark where they could watch the kitchen activities.

I answered the door nude. Ronda came in and said, "Please we are in so much pain." Charlotte and Lynette were pleased at the package from the smiles on their faces. "MM that looks inviting." Patricia said.

Mary said, "Do you want me to leave master?"

Chapter 32

I said, "Absolutely not your school mates have come to visit, Brad make her cum for our guest. Mary went to speak and I said, "These girls were talking about getting pregnant and suing me we may as well invite them to our fun if that is what they want."

Charlotte said you don't seem to mind this avenue supporting us and our children."

"Why should I it is mutual fun."

Patricia said, "That is one way of looking at it smiling as she stripped her clothes. Very nice bodies but what is the matter with you two looking at Cindy, May Ling and Brenda."

Brenda said, "I came because my girls are in pain and need your so called fix. But if you think I am going to show off my body to a bunch of men your nuts." May Ling said, "I come to support the team but I am a virgin and plan to stay that way."

"Cindy said, "I told them to stay clear of you.

You're the hottest guy in school and beyond I got collage friends that want your ass."

Meanwhile Brad is pumping into Mary and she is moaning saying, "Deeper my love god you are good." And she shudders and cums as Brad keeps pounding into her as she cums again with Brad." They kissed and stated their love for each other.

I said, "Let's go into the office and let me assure you three, it is a first that I allow clothing in my nude home, and hopefully the last.

In the office I had my family follow me and said this is an occasion so you girls may have a drink May Ling said I don't drink the rest settled on an unopened bottle of vodka and orange juice which I had previously spiked heavy for this occasion. May Ling had Just the orange juice. We drank our drinks while I had my usual a Labatt's Blue bear.

Brenda said, "So what is this fix for my girls."

"Your girls I though Cindy is the captain since Elli left."

"She is for show purposes but I look after my girls to keep them clear of pigs like you."

"Brenda and Cindy It is simple but I must tell you why."

"These two girls came into my home for the sole purpose of getting pregnant and then suing me not wanting nothing more to do with me including raising and being part of my children's life."

"Not only did they have me fuck them and thought they were pregnant they bragged to you girls so much so that Charlotte and Patricia figured it would be a good life also."

"I am surprise you other two didn't jump on the band wagon, however you are going to learn the secret of this family.

"Will unfortunately for them and you girls it backfired. My sister here has developed a disease we will call it for a lack of a better word. Since she turned 19 she like everybody else in the world gives of pheromones and hers are contagious."

"It does what you are seeing to Ronda and Lynnette." I take it you been to the doctor and they said your blood work is normal and the only thing they can think of is women's problems and want to remove your ovaries in hope of curing you."

Ronda said, "That is what my doctor said," and Lynnette said,"mine too."

"Well it won't work because that is not the area of the problem. It is her pheromones and there is no test for that somehow when she turned 19 this all came to life so when she is horny everyone is infected."

Ronda barely able to stand the pain said, "So what is the cure?"

"I don't know I have been working on it but so far I have only got the males partially cured it don't work on women for some reason."

Lynnette said, "I can't stand this please help us."

Fine you and Ronda come over here and suck me off.

Ronda said, "You're kidding."

Brad said, "Does he look like he is kidding it is his semen that is the fix his father's won't work and no one else's well just his. If it hits the air it won't work so you best hold his base when he cums so you can share."

Brenda said, "This is ridiculous you think we're going to believe this crock of shit." Monique said, "Little girl I don't care if you believe it or not the doctor didn't believe it and she had him on the phone the doctor stated who he was and in fact Scott was telling the truth that he himself was addicted to this disease and only through Scott's constant efforts that I am as free as I am. I still need his fix. Has he told you it last longer if taking internally."

Brenda dropped the phone and turned white. And mumbled, "It can't be it just can't." Just then the two girls made me cum Lynnette had her mouth over my knob and caught the first couple ropes and then held my base it hurt as Ronda got her mouth over my cock and took the rest of my cum.

They sucked me dry and licked me clean. They stood up and the pain was gone. Ronda said, "It worked were cured. Elli said, "You're fixed not cured. By tomorrow you will be back in this shape again especially if you didn't take this showing a green powder it won't absorb in your system as well as it should."

Ronda said, "But I feel normal again," Lynnette said, "So do I but you all say it returns?"

Brad said, "Yes it well and with a vengeance. It is masters cum we all need."

Ronda said, "Brad you have to suck him off too" "Yes all of us," said Sam, "but we normally get fucked it feels better and last longer."

"But you're their parents."

"Monique said, "Scott is the head of this household we are his slaves until he finds a cure. It is a secret because if the outside world found out we would all die by the time they found a cure we are all slaves and dependent on his cum."

Brenda said why were we infected?"

"You were just told there are a lot of lives at stake and now yours. By tomorrow, probably earlier because you didn't take the absorber," I said.

May Ling said, "So you are our master now until you can find a cure and can do as you please with us?" Mary said, "It is not that bad he has taken all three holes and we just enjoy it now there is nothing else we can do but enjoy it.

Unfortunately it is a necessity like eating."

"Brad are you ok with Scott fucking your girlfriend."

Charlotte, Brad said, "In a normal relationship where this would be incest I would be furious but this is a medical necessity there is nothing to be upset about just worship Scott for saving our lives."

Brenda said, "Well I am not sick I am leaving and wish you girls well I don't understand it but I will not say anything."

"May Ling said, "I also will leave I am not sick and maybe I will avoid this fate."

Cindy said, "I told you girls to stay clear and for your foolishness you may have sealed all our fates. Scott I also will take my leave no disrespect intended but maybe I may be immune to this disease as two of my charges are infected you have my word of silence." With that she left.

Charlotte said, "Master were here now may as well stay we understand what has happened and well happen by tomorrow."

"Fine Sam get Marsha and Jean." Out walked both of them and the girls jaw dropped seeing Miss Stapleton.

Ronda said, "Scott owns you too?" Yes Ronda but different than you I gave myself freely to this master before I was infected. Scott is a true master in the world order of things you must have noticed his magnetism when he speaks. Scott can hold whatever position in this world he wants including prime minister. It is his for the taken when and if he wants it."

Jean sees an arm and is on it petting her Master's cock. "Feels nice my slave let's put this cock where it belongs into your cunt." Yes my master make me a baby." She lowered herself on my pole and she was soaked allowing it to slip into her cunt. Brad gives her a drink and brad puts the powder in the glass showing the other girls how it's done.

Jean swallowed the water just in time looking at all these new beautiful girls set me off I cum must of been five or six ropes we just both sat there with my cock plugging her cunt hole I played with her clit and she cum again then slid off only to be replaced by Charlotte licking my cock and sucking it playing with my balls until I was hard and she slid up and mounted me kissing me to cover her moans as my cock sank deep into her pussy.

She kept squeezing her muscles and then came that familiar shaking I put my hand on the back of her head so she couldn't break the kiss and I shoved my cock hard into her as she cum she was moaning into my mouth wanting to get free and she couldn't until her orgasm passed then I broke the kiss she was panting for breath and I said, "I am the master you know."

"Yes my master," and she rode me with a gusto trying to make me cum which I did same time as she went over the edge. When she got off Marsha went between my legs blocking any other takers she said, "My master need to recover." The rest of us laughed and Marsha had the most serious face making us laugh harder. Scott said, "That's it my love you keep those pussies from using me too much," with a smile on my face as we kissed a passionate kiss.

Later I fucked Sam in the ass while he fucked Mary showing that it is all fun. Ronda said,"That was hot."

Jean was back for seconds and I said slave got to finish off some of the girls but you will sleep with Marsha and me tonight." Her face was just beaming like she just won the lotto and got up wiggling that fantastic ass to the stove and added some water and put on the tea.

Somehow I made it through the night and everybody got my seed. I now had the cutest girls in the school at my beck and call the bitch Brenda has not come back but it is only morning. It wasn't long before the pains of Ronda and Lynnette started again and that is when they got the rest of the boom lowered.

"You two will move in here and your rooms are next to Elli you girls will be the maids of the house. You girls will be taking over all the duties that Elli was doing."

"We're not going to do that," Lynnette said.

"Ronda is she speaking for you to?" No master I don't ever want to go through that pain again you are my lord and master until a cure is found I am your property to use as you see fit. Fine here is your card that allows you access to the places you are allowed. Talk to Elli for your duties."

"Lynnette you still here why are you not dressed there is no place in this home for you."

"Scott you can't I won't survive without you."

Chapter 33

I slapped her face, "I won't take disrespect in my home. Now get or I will have you walking nude down the road slut."

Crying she knew she was beaten, "Master please let me stay I will do as you ask."

"I don't know if I want your ass here you disrespect me and then you beg to stay you try and trick me to have a kid with you so you can live a life of leisure and you convince two more of your cheer leaders to do the same."

"Master it was not all me but please master I will take all the blame please let me stay and serve you."

I pulled out my I phone and I said, "I am recording this," she didn't know it was all recorded anyway I was just proving a point.

"Yes master please let me stay and serve you I will be your most devoted slave and your maid you own me I am your property and I give myself freely to you."

"What would you do for someone that was disobedient and defiant as you were?"

"Master I will have to be punished."