The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, "My God these girls, are all so tight. I wondered are all girls like this?" Charlotte's muscles closed around my cock I kept concentrating on wiggling my toes that was the hardest.

But the girls took care of it if I stopped they had their hands on my foot moving it for me the moans coming from the room I thought, "This must be what a bordello sounds like."

This Viagra pill, I could get addicted to, it made my cock so much more sensitive. My shaft tingled as it slid in and out of the tight muscles.

I could feel my cock spurting again into another tight pussy and Charlotte came with me as we both moaned and as I did Cindy was screaming.

Jean tapped on Charlotte and said, "Your yellow." Happily she dismounted and Brad was there to suck me off clean up all the juices and kept me hard.

"Mistress Mary, will you take over masters right hand." Mary said, "With pleasure thank you for including me in this."

Lynette mounted my cock and May ling said, "Monique my mistress will you take the honoured position over masters mouth."

"Thank you May Ling I am sure my master will enjoy this for a long time to come as will I."

The moans continued Monique came and got off I asked May to come here. "Yes my Master. "I want you to do something special for me," and I whispered softly in her ear so no one could hear. "Really master."

"That is my command I said aloud."

"Yes my master it shall be done."

As the girls all cycled through there was a hand open and May ling said, "Sir Sam we have a hand open can you fill it." Sam said, "With pleasure May Ling," and now I was jerking Sam making him moan when Jean came on Masters mouth.

Elli had just made master cum in her pussy. Brad went to clean it and May Ling said, "No sir Brad sir Sam will you mount master please."

Sam said, "May Ling if that is your wish I will do as you say." "Thank you sir Sam for taking that honoured position."

May ling had Patricia take over Sam's position and he turned to Brad,

"Sir Brad will you take the honoured position over masters mouth."

Brad looked and hesitatingly said, "You sure."

May Ling says, "It is my orders now fuck masters face."

Brad mounted Scott and for the first time Scott had a cock in his mouth he could taste the salty flavour. Brad started to pump slowly at first while I continued to finger pussies and Sam's tight ass fucking me. I felt Brads cock hitting the back of my throat.

Brad said, "Take that slut use that tongue you need to be taught everything like those slaves of yours." He was having fun belittling me and I knew it was just that.

Mary got in on the act and said, "He should be able to take more of your cock give him some he got a big enough mouth any other time."

Monique comes over says, "It is about time you became a cocksucker after getting us pregnant."

Mary high fives Monique.

Brenda goes to speak and May Ling jumps up and slaps her ass. "This is for the adults not children you want to speak out of turn put that tongue to use and eat me."

"May Ling has found her balls she will train these girls properly," I thought.

May ling grabbed her by the hair and said, "When I tell you to do something you do it smartly next time I won't be able to grab your hair you will look like a new private in the army."

Brenda quickly dropped to her knees and started licking May Ling's pussy. May ling was moaning as was Sam. Soon Sam was pumping seamen over Scott's stomach and Scott was cumming in Sam's ass. It was around the same time that Mary slapped Brads ass and it drove Brads cock into his throat it was past his gag reflex.

Scott could not breath then started to breathe through his nose Mary said, "Look at our cocksucker he has a cock in his throat." Monique said, "Always knew he had a gay side. What do you think Marsha?"

Although Marsha knew they were joking she said, "He is my true master and I love him I can't joke I know you are doing this in good fun but it hurts in hear pointing to her heart."

Jean said, "He is my master and I know you are joking. I think he looks sexy with a cock in his mouth." Brad cum just then shooting two shots into my stomach and then pulled back and filled my mouth and he said, "Now don't swallow show all the good people my cum in your mouth or get a spanking."

Everybody got off of Scott and then so did Brad Scott opens his mouth for all to see then he swallowed. And said, "Brad clean my stomach and cock then keep it in your mouth and kiss Monique she may as well have her husband's jizz back."

"May Ling come here my slave and lay on the bed."

"Monique get her a glass of water."

"Master I am un worthy."

"You are the most worthy here tonight," and the all clapped in agreement. "You ran the maids like a well oiled machine and were respectful and run the rest of the slaves as well."

I moved between her legs my tongue touched her clit and she had an orgasm I continued through a second orgasm.

Then I fucked her tight pussy as she kept musclefucking me as I moved in and out of her we kissed and I kept making passionate love we were no longer just fucking with each thrust she was coming up to meet my penetration her nipples rubbing mine giving us both another level of ecstasy.

I could feel my balls churning but kept the same pace even though I wanted to ram it to her. This was going to be about her satisfaction she was crying with the level of satisfaction and as I started to spew my cum into her waiting pussy.

She hugged me so tight and whispered I am forever your devote slave my master. I kept fucking her long after we both had cum and she started screaming and flopping around again, "No more master you're too much."

I pulled out and rolled off her Brad came over and sucked me clean as usual and I said, "Take this one for a spin she is a good slave."

May Ling looked with a shock on her face as Brad mounted her and started fucking her I got up on my knees and grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock she instinctively started to jerk it and I reached over and kissed her as Brad was fucking her.

I could feel her as she came her moans into her mouth, she just about had me off and I brought my cock up to her small mouth and she took what she could into her mouth.

She used her tongue and licked my knob while using her small hand to jerk me I cum rope after rope I didn't think I had any left but over filled her mouth.

I said, "Brad kiss her she got a gift for you." Brad kissed her and they traded my cum back and forth for five minutes as Brad blasted his cum into her again.

Brad rolled off her and I said, "Charlotte eat her out. "The rest of you maids line up and Charlotte every mouthful you get, share it with a maid, so you all can taste your master cum and your mistress juice."

After it was done I had the maid's change my bed and Marsha, Jean and I went to bed. Marsha kissed me and scooted down between my legs. Christ she made me hard in seconds I was exhausted but that damn Viagra wasn't ready to shut down. Marsha just put my cock in her mouth and went to sleep sucking on it like a baby's bottle. I woke up a few hours later and said, "Marsha I have to go."

"She said go I am not moving master so I let my piss go she drank it all then started bobbing up and down on my cock making it hard again then with an mm she snuggled and went back to sleep with my hard cock in her mouth. About six am I awoke to I warm cunt riding my pole it was Jean she said, "I have to get ready for school I have to be in earlier than the students." Marsha has graciously let me get my morning fix and I don't need the chemical fix it is my fix of you my master I want whatever my master can give his pregnant slave."

She rode me bucking through one climax after another her d tits bouncing and her hair flowing free like she was riding a horse in an open field. My god she was beautiful she squeezed her muscles as she descended on my cock. My balls were churning and I said, "Where do you want my cum?" She immediately got off and lowered her mouth over my cock. No sooner had her mouth engulfed my cock as I blasted her with my seed she swallowed most but held on to some and got up and said, That was awesome I want to taste that all day maybe I will get a vile or two so I can have it too taste all day."

We both got up Marsha was coming out of the shower as we headed into it and Jean said, "Thank you my sister." I whispered into Marsha's ear and she smiled and said "awesome." Marsha and Jean were identical in size so I had Marsha lay out identical clothing and she rand and told Mary which dress to wear so all were identical.

Jean soaped me and I had to stop her or she would not make school. We rinsed and dried and I walked behind her watching that perfect ass wiggle.

She saw the clothing on the bed and thought it was Marsha's I said, "No it was for her to wear today."

She put it on and said, "Master it is too short I will get in trouble."

You are wearing it now get your ass downstairs or do you want May Ling to punish you."

"No please master she is like a little Hitler."

Down stairs she seen Mary and Marsha in the same outfit Marsha was a bit higher due to her belly.

May ling said, "Breakfast is ready when you are master."

"Thank you slave we are ready." The maids brought out porridge and milk and brown sugar in a grinding pepper shaker they went around and put it on each person's porridge to their specifications. Sam was saying, "I like the view gets a man's blood working in the morning."

"Well I am sure you well be getting more views plus when we figure out a stagey to get them educated."

"Too bad all those years we were asleep they could not of educated them some. We all should be in collage not stuck in high school."

Mary said, "What are you talking about what sleep. Mary did you never question why we are so much older and young bodies but not where we should be."

Chapter 39

At 18 I should have been in university and here I am 3 years away. I know I am not dumb neither are you we lost years when we were very young didn't we Sam?"

Sam said, "Yes we lost 4 years due to some chemical release over our town the government kept it hush, hush and we all signed non discloser agreements. The good part is we will all live 4 years longer. And not that it matters now but when you guys reach 25 there is a government endowment of 250,000 for each of you.

"Wait a minute sleep learning that may help these morons to catch up. It helped me with my chemistry."

We got dressed and went to school. Brad and Mary took the Comaro with Cindy and May Ling while I took my mustang. the security guys were taking SUVs one was behind me and one ahead and brought all the cheer leaders. They were not happy I wasn't taking the SUV.

We were all early but I wanted to back up Jean we all went into the school I sent the girls to a library to find a book to read for a book report.

Sure enough Mrs Dagger reprimanded Jean and was sending her home. I sent Mary to get everybody we all came to the principal's office and Mrs. Dagger said, "What is going on Scott."

"Mrs. Dagger that's what we are here to find out do you have a problem with my girlfriends?"

she looked and said, "No why do you asked."

I said, "Your sure now she said well I would like to see them in a longer dress they are in a vulnerable position to show more but they are not breaking any rule."

I said, "So Miss Stapleton?" and she stepped out with Mary and Marsha with the identical dress and Mrs. Dagger said, "it is a different standard for a teacher it is in appropriate for her to show off so much."

"Mrs Dagger show me where that rule is, that it is different for a student or a teacher."

"There is no rule but I am directly responsible for the teachers and their dress is part of my responsibility."

"Mrs. Dagger you know I have the highest respect for you and you also know I am a teenager that loves looking at girls. I also think that if Miss Stapleton dress is in appropriate then all these students are inappropriate and we need this resolved."

"Are you willing to take this on as it involves all schools?"

"I will call the school committee and let me call the mayor so he can weigh in on this as well."

I took out my phone Mrs. Dagger turned white.

"Scott I have the right to run my own school."

"Yes Mrs. Dagger you most certainly do but do you have the right to tell us what to wear or what not to wear if we are within school committee standards that is what I am questioning."

I already said, "That your girls were ok that they were within the standard even though I personnel would like to see them in something longer that is my opinion but for a teacher I have the say what is and what is not appropriate."

"Mrs. Dagger I am only a student but it seems to me that this whole province has a committee to set the standards for all schools and that is your responsibility, so a principal at one school want dress down to the knee while a principal at another wants them down to an ankle."

"Girls you go back to the library and get your books your are no longer needed here," and off they went.

"Mrs Dagger I do not want to embarrass you I think you are a fine principal and really do have the highest respect for you but on this one issue I believe you have overstepped your authority. If you can show me where I am wrong please my all means I will appoligize and have my driver escort Miss Stapleton back to my place and change."

"Your place she is living at a student's place?"

"Why yes on your advice."

"My advice I gave no such advice."

"You most certainly did when I was talking about home schooling Elli to bring her up to speed you said you were not comfortable without a licensed professional to oversee it. Out of respect for you I took your advice and have hired Miss Stapleton also we now have 6 more students that have joined her accelerated learning program I can give you their names if you officially want to know but I suspect you don't as that many students would certainly raise alarm bells throughout the system."

"Anyway back to the dress situation may you be mistaken on this one point?"

She looked at Jean and back at me and she said, "I am not comfortable with it but I suppose there is no written rule and I can't differentiate between a student and a teacher."

"Miss Stapleton could you please where something a little bit longer in the future."

Jean looked at me and I said, "I am sorry but I request all the girls wear the same, except Elli she is wearing a bit shorter purposely to show the other girls not to make the mistakes she made. And that, the school committee and the mayor seen her dress, so I doubt whether there will be an issue with those clothes."

"Scott you are right if there was any feedback it would of been there she was seen on national TV just hope she doesn't start a trend."

I smiled and said, "That would be nice but all the guys would have to get special made pants to hide themselves."

"Go to class," Mrs Dagger said smiling and Jean walked a head giving that extra wiggle to her ass.

Mrs Dagger thought, "That boy has special quality he can be anything he wants to be. The Mayor was probably not joking when he said you won't run against me."

At lunch we had to pull two tables together to accommodate all the cheer leaders and my group. I got some hard stairs from the hockey team and Phillip the captain came over and said, "What is it with you, a couple of girls aren't enough?"

Brenda spoke and May Ling said, "Quite."

May Ling said, "Scott is a mature friend and we prefer his company we are no longer cheer leaders as we need to bring our marks up so tell the coach to find some educated girls that will cheer you boys on as an education is more important to us."

Philip said, "but you guys are giving up a free pass to graduate just for being friendly and showing off your nice figures."

I said, "Phillip I really don't know you, but I got a question, if they follow the path you suggest. What would they do when they graduate?"

"Simple use their bodies and marry a rich guy."

"Fine and if they can't what do they do."

"Well they would find something."

"Like what they can't do math so they can't make change so retail out they can't do math that would keep them out of any gainful employment and as you say all they got is there body so that leaves them hooking on the street."

"Do us all a favour look at the cheer leading squad before this one see what they are doing then come back and speak."

"Fuck you they would do all right. Please check it out and while you're at it if your guys that you are responsible for got the same deal see what the guys that graduated last year are doing?"

He said, "That easy they went pro." "Yea how many?" "One." What about the rest what are they doing, do yourself a favour check it out before your life is ruined." "Fuck you and he went away in a huff."

After lunch we were in Jeans class when a man came to the door and Jean said, "Coach Grant is here to see you." "Great here we go again. May we use your office?" "Sure." I said,call Mrs Dagger to meet us here."

we went In the office and this guy started yelling. "Excuse me sir but civil tone, I got good hearing." Yelling again, "You fuck wad who the hell do you think you are what are you getting my boys all upset about and what about my cheerleaders they have a contract."

Mrs. Dagger came in and said, "Coach grant I can here you five classrooms away."

"This fuck wad said my cheerleaders quit and is upsetting my hockey team. "I have enough problems without some do-gooder student I will break his bloody neck." I stepped back pulled out my phone pressed speed dial minutes later four security guard showed up all off duty officers. I played back the recording where the threat was made I called Stan, "Captain Grimes please." Stan came on the phone and I told him a threat was made recorded your team has this guy secured awaiting your arrival."

"What the fuck is this let me go you have no idea who you're dealing with."

Mrs Dagger said, "You have no idea who you are dealing with." I walked out of the room with one armed officer. Stan arrived I played the tape and he walked in put the cuffs on, "Grant you are under arrest for uttering death threat and read him his rights."

"Mrs Dagger we need to talk again."

We went to the office and I played the recording in its entirety. "The girls as you may have guessed are the cheer leaders. They live at my house now and are starting an accelerated program like Elli they can't add simple numbers."

I said, "Were not talking complicated but simple addition. The system failed them long before high school. I don't know how much of this can be covered."

"This coach said the girls were under contract I would like to see a copy of that."

Mrs. Dagger said, "You can't."

"No problem can the girls?" "Yes it is their contract."

"Fine please call May Ling to the office." I called the security and said, "Are one of you a notary they said no but there is a lawyer down the street."

"Fine get him."

Mrs. Dagger said, "What are you doing getting a lawyer involved I will have to call our legal department."

"Relax I am just having a full power of attorney done up only. If I need attorneys it won't be from this small town it will come from the capital.

Elli showed up and I said, "I want full power of attorney so I can deal with this contact you guys signed." She said, "I forgot all about that."

"Don't worry we well handle it Principal Dagger and I will take care of it."

The lawyer came in and did up the power of attorney and then I said, "Can you have your secretary call each member to sign power of attorney and give this gentlemen an office to get that done."

Within the hour he was done and I said, "You want cash or send a bill."