The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"200 will cover it." "I pulled out my wallet gave him 500 said that is a retainer for smaller issues." He said, "You don't want me to stay?"

"Nope don't want this to be a lawyer battle when it is simple to resolve."

He said, "You're batman," "Yes I am Scott Hanson and our business client confidentiality is evoked."

Chapter 40

He left and the contract was brought out and it was craftily written that these girls attend all practices and games and will be exempt from those classes and not be penalized for doing so.

Basically the school is giving these students a free ride until they hit the real world and the facade of an education come crashing down.

"Principal Dagger you support such a thing." "Of course not but sports pay for half our budget so the committee plays a blind eye."

I must have been showing red as the principal said, "Scott sit down take it easy your face is blood red."

I was trying to gather my thoughts and I said, "You do know this is over." "Scott I agree but there is nothing we can do it is province wide and big business is behind it they are very powerful."

"Principal Dagger you willing to help and I will do everything in my power to protect your job." I know better than to be on the opposite side of you."

"How many principals can you trust?"

About 20 why?"

"I need all the graduated hockey players and cheerleaders over the last five years and I need it to day."

We are going to press, tonight. I need a call center we need a percentage of employed unemployed prostitutes and suicides. I need paralegals call the university hire whatever we need to get the information."

I called the mayor's office said who I was and said, "I need him at the high school. I called the commissioner and ask him to come to the high school meanwhile the principals were gathering there list call center was making calls paralegals were doing what they could this thing was huge."

The mayor arrived and the commissioner. The mayor said, "What's up batman smiling." I said, "Mayor I wish this was a smiling mater but this is bigger than what you found in my basement."

The smiles went away I said, "Look I found out a short time ago that our cheerleaders have no education and long before they hit high school, however look at this contract," and he read it and so did the commissioner. "So you have a few girls slip through the cracks."

"A few this is province wide and may be bigger but it's not a few girls its hundreds of girls and hundreds of boys they are in the same boat you're looking at our new crop of criminals and were letting it happen."

The mayor said, "Slow down your losing me."

"Mrs dagger do you have a copy of the graduated last five years hockey team and cheerleaders."

Commissioner her is a list of just the last five years approximately 50 guys and 80 girls can you run them through your data base please." He looked to the mayor and he said, "Go ahead," about 20 minutes later he was looking at the stats made copies in the office and we were all looking. 80 % were known to police 10% were suicides 10% no record.

I said, "Out of that 10% there are those sold to the sex trade overseas if we want to dig deeper that is just this one high school.

All high school that has sports I am told have similar contracts, which means uneducated people leaving our schools. The only trade is criminal so we are fighting to make our neighbourhood safe and we are breeding the seeds in our own schools."

Principal Dagger said, "Big business is behind this and schools budgets come from them."

"Well how much are we spending on prisons and crimes bet it far out ways what some business are putting in."

Bill said, "Scott you got any more schools?"

"Principal Dagger handed him 15 more schools he run the stats they were almost identical he said to the mayor, "This is big huge we need help."

Scott said, "I am breaking the story tonight before business has a chance to react."

The mayor said, "We need time this is huge you can't do this alone." "If I have to I will stop and get a cape and a mask but tonight the story breaks."

Mayor some of these businesses surely pay political contributions and it wouldn't be a far reach for them to start pulling in markers. We have to go tonight."

The mayor said, "Your right they will be all out to squash this thing but if the public gets hold of it it should snow ball."

The commissioner said, "You got some of my best men doing dual duty from this moment on they are assigned to you and your family." "Scott, "How many at your house?" I said, "A bakers dozen sir."

"How many men?" "3 sir."

The commissioner looked over his glasses and the mayor said, "Oh to be young again."

Mayor got on his phone and said, "Premier Stanford please."

"Bob its Ken I got something huge I need you here right away with the head of the RCMP. No it can't wait everything is going to blow up tonight we want you on board. Listen batman is involved and he is going to the news tonight. Great."

"He is in route he was close anyway he was dedicating a new school no less."

"Principal Dagger, do you have any more?" "No sir I didn't trust anyone else."I said, "You have enough stats to give a fair cross reference.

The Mayor said, "Are you sure you're not a lawyer in boys clothing," smiling.

The Premier showed up and he walked over and said, "So this is batman, what is so important." We showed him the hockey contract and the cheer leader's contract.

"So it's done all the time any school that has a sports program does it and the business in the area support the schools saving us thousands in coffers and taxpayers money."

Premier we best sit down these students most of them can't add and subtract when they graduate may be 1 will be picked up by a league the rest being uneducated turn to crime to make a living, and the girls same thing, hookers for most of them."

"Here is this schools record of 80 cheerleaders and and 50 hockey players Bill handed the Premier the police report and he seen 80% and the suicide rate.

He said, "This is just the exception it must be." Bill handed him 15 other schools and it all was identical.

I said, "We are using our school to breed criminals how much money are we spending on prisons and courts and repeat offenders because you know once inside they learn how to be better crooks and costing taxpayers more money so Premier the books don't balance and I am breaking the story tonight."

"I understand it is a political night mare because these same business put you guys in power and they will be calling in markers to squash this but this is bigger than the drug bust this is where 90% of are criminals are coming from educate them give them jobs and they won't be a statistic."

Bob said, "Ken where did you find this guy?" I didn't he found us."

"Reg," speaking to the RCMP officer, can you get some more stats without raising the alarm."

"Yes we have a few recourses."

"Alright I am on board how we going to do this, you all know we are committing political suicide."

"No you're not I have an idea. The commissioner job your secure in this correct?"

"Yes only the mayor can replace me." "Commander your position is safe?"

"Yes this can't hurt me."

"Ok how about you guys were called by me with all the research I have done and said there was a news conference I invited the mayor and the Premier and bush wacked them dropped this on them like a bomb and demanding the immediate signing of his powers to suspend all competitive school activities hockey, basketball, football, cheerleaders, and any other inter school competitive sports until all the facts and figures are in."

Then after the commissioner and commander read their statistics I will take the floor and cement your outstanding performance. I just prey you guys can keep me alive there are going to be a lot of angry people out there after my scalp. Going to school is fine but at school I am not a fighter and I am not sure I can talk my way out of dealing with morons."

The Mayor smiles and says, "Batman can't talk his way out of a situation."

The RCMP commander said, "We have four guys that are under cover martial art experts that have been out of work since your bust." The commissioner said, "We have two girls that are black belts in Hapkido can join your grade."

"Six will be enough to handle plus he had my elite force hired anyway when they are off duty I have let them basically be full time and on call when we need them."

"I will add another modular home for your security force and a second for the girls if you like."

"That would be fine said the commissioner." The commissioner said, "You are going to have to start being transported in the SUV's for your safety my men are quite upset that you won't."

"And I still won't it I one of the pleasures I get and it's a chick magnet. Batman got his car I got my mustang."

"Okay guess were set. Batman you do know how to stir the pot."

I said, "Commander you may want to give your counterparts a heads up this is probably country wide. Oh of that I have no doubt and we know it goes to the universities no one ever thought of the negative effect on our society."