The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You punk you would to." We all got to have our secret weapons," I said smiling.

"Just on the off chance can you guys make sure my pilots are pretty girls I really don't like guys that way?"

John said, "I might find robots to fly,"

"You take all the fun out of it I thought I could pick up at least one girl from each high school give me a few hundred more to play with."

"You are a nut for sure," said John. The meal was over the president had to leave and I said, "I really am going to miss your company."

He gave me another phone and said, "That's my direct line use it anytime my friend," and he was gone.

By mid afternoon everyone was gone and I called Mrs. Dagger and said, "We are leaving, we have to for the safety of the family and the school."

You could hear the tears by the sound of her voice. I said, "Once this is settled I will send for you and you and your husband can visit."

She did not answer just hung up the phone. I guess she will miss us. The girls called their parents, those that cared came to say there good buys, but it was only a few it amassing how families cared so little.

My girls were excited when I showed them the island we made passionate love with all my girls. The next morning the mayor was there to see us off as we got in the choppers to fly to Greenwood air force base. The Premier was there to wish us well and we got in a us military plane was really nice and two cute pilots to our first stop was Peace air force base in New Hampshire we stopped at 4 high schools in the area and the fourth we had a live interview.

Lots of happy students were now playing sports the few that were not happy were learning how to learn they weren't really enthused at my presents but most of them had sense enough to know it was for their own good.

I made a promise that their government were pulling out all the stops to bring them up to speed if they were willing to commit to learning there government would do everything they could. Next was off to Boston when we got off the plane at Hansom air force in Bedford Mass.

There was soldiers lined the runway and saluted when we got off I thought it was for commander Grimes he said for me to salute back my rank had come through.

Rank I am Canadian. The president made you home a top secret base you command that base your minimum rank is a general not sure how many stars but you are a general." "Oh great a batman a general and a king, this feels like a comedy act."

At the end of the red carpet was the base commander and another car drove up and out got the governor. I was ushered into his car and the rest were in SUV's the girls were toured around Boston while I was taken to some high schools the big sport there was base ball.

We went into Boston we went to a couple of high schools where I had a few live interviews where the governor had a speech prepared supporting the no completive sports until the education over sport healthy mind then a healthy body. There was a Red Sox's game playing. At the end of the this inning I was brought out and introduced, heard boo's from the crowd some applause.

I spoke to the value of an education to the stats of criminals we are producing in our high schools and then I asked the manager of the Sox's to the mound and I said, "Your an educated man how would you like your son to be in completive sports with a 1 in 8 chance of becoming a criminal.

He said, "I wouldn't allow his son in completive sports after the stats came out only a fool or a parent that didn't care would do that. A parent would have to be an idiot."

"Well what about talent for your game." We will find talent educated talent even in non completive sports. There are always people that shine we will get better quality players cheaper."

When their career is over and cut loose, they will be educated to find good work." The applause came from the crowd. We left and moved on that night we ate at the governors place and slept at the hotel and my girls were excited secret service were all over the place I recognized a few of them.

I talked to one he said, "The president was at Camp David and he sent us to protect you in these big cities."

We zig zaged from one city to another on both sides of the border felt like a yoyo after a month and a half of travel we touched down in Dallas and the motorcade past right by the book depository and the phone rang it was The president. "Hi Scott I figured your higher in the poles than I am so I sent you here. You're now from what I am told where JFK got his first head shot."

"Gee thanks John I really needed that today."

"That's alright is Mary with you."

"Yes Mary in one of the cars behind me why." In about 5 minutes you're going to meet the Dalais cow girls."

"Interesting be a nice addition to my Island." You are the horny one you punk they would ride you to death they are all beautiful Amazon type ladies." Thanks for the heads up I think I am about ready to head to my island we been living out of suitcases."

"We well get you home soon my kink I mean my King."

"Thanks john oh you weren't kidding these ladies are gorgeous I think for sure I am going to have a few morsels."

"Enjoy you punk," and he was gone. As I got out of the car they did a cheer man I could see the outline of their pussies being so close.

The manager came over and the cameras saying, "The education over sports is starting to work our scouts are finding talent that is actually better they can understand plays and theorems that relate to the game.

He said, "In a few years they will have better teams than before and at a fraction of the cost." We went to the field Dallas was playing another team the crowd roared when the cheer leaders led me out. I gave the same speech and everybody was clapping looks like we reaching our goals."

I put in a dig saying, "I was nervous on coming here because I here this is where they shoot people they don't like but from the response I should been here sooner did you guys see these cowgirls they are among the cutest in the nations this city should be proud but are they educated they went down the line some were med students demist, therapist, engineer, all highly skilled fields.

I said to the crowd, Can you believe this all this talent and beautiful too. This is what the country needs education and sports healthy mind healthy body. the governor comes on the field and presents me with a humanitarian medial and a cow boy hat and an honorary cowboy.

I said, "I would rather be a cow girl have more fun with them the crowd roared an clapped as we led off the field.

The Governor said, we had a supper planned but we just got a code red your to head back to the base and a whole army showed up I actually was put in an Armoured Personnel Carrier with some cheer leaders I managed to get some feels and they with me.

When we got back to the base we were inside the hanger and I had a lot of lipstick over my face signed a lot of autographs but it wasn't on paper. We were wheels up and next time we landed it was the next day, with snow on the ground.

I looked out and said, "I thought I seen the last of this stuff. All my girls were now members of the mile high club Marsha was about 6 months and fairly good showing, but she did look radiant.

The plane landed in Washington dc Stan said, "This is a black tie event. We all got dressed in our Sunday best a suit I had never seen before was laid out for me it fit me like a glove and had that executive feel and look to it.

The motorcade took us to the Whitehouse the girls went one way and I was taking to the residence upstairs. Shelia The first lady came over and hugged me said, "I am glad you're all right".

John came out and said, "Making time with my wife now." I said, "Certainly she is every bit as cute as those cheerleaders in Dallas you set me up with."

Shelia blushed and said, "You got a lot of Irish in you too. I hear the blarney coming out of your mouth." We went down stairs and got into a car. Entered another building and walked down the hall. Above the door it read "Congress of the United States of America."

A guy with a big staff banged on the door 3 times and said, "I present to congress the President of the United States, John Miriam." The song played as he walked in with the applause of congress he went up to the podium behind the speaker.

Then the staff banged 3 more times may I present Mr Scott Hanson and as I walked in the camera flashes started and the applause was deafening. I walked up towards the podium people in the isle were reaching out shaking my hand as I tried making my way to the stand.

What the hell was I in for now? Walking up on the podium the guy banged his gavel 3 times and the applause abruptly stopped and it went quiet.

The speaker said, "Every once in a great while this country has somebody come along that does a great service for our country the last such person was in 2002 to president Ronald Regan and first lady Nancy Regan.

Today we have another such person in our mist for Scott Hansom's diligence and service to this country for his outstanding performance in helping our students the future leaders of our country making sure that they have an education first giving them a healthy mind and then working towards a healthy body."

"He was instrumental in this body passing the bill stopping completive sports in high school and later it is moving on into universities a spinoff of his work."

"It is with great pleasure I present to Mr Scott Hanson the Congressional Gold Medal the highest non military award this country can give." The flashes were blinding the applause was defining as the ribbon was place upon my neck.

The president came up and shook my hand he said something but it was lost in the noise finally the gavel struck 3 times and the place fell quite.