The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 13

Story Info
War on cartel marriage of girls.
6.3k words
4.67
9.5k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 60

I told the doc I needed to learn all the languages,French, German, Spanish, Japanese,South Korean, so I could speak to all the current dialects, in their language.

Next, I went down to see chief Inoke and I told him about the wedding and asked if he and his village could cover for this event. I showed him the globe and all the countries that would be represented. He agreed and I added him to the English, math, and science, sleep learning. He was not happy about being put under and the witch doctor thought I was evil for doing so.

After the third day the chief made the witch doctor take sleep learning of our language.After a couple of days he wanted to learn our medicine. We were able to give him basic concept because he needed way more education than he had. He asked if his son could learn as he was too old.

I said,"After the wedding they both could be put on a training program."

I also told him I wanted him to marry his daughters to me after I got this white man's one over with.

My mind was buzzing now with things that could be improved on, different way of power using the air and the pollutantsin it.

This would use the polluted air and its waste product was clean air. I had pictured an aircraft carrier that used this power and had foils that lifted her out of the water at estimated speeds of over 80 knots.

I gave this to Stephen and he said there was no way they could afford to build and maintain such a vehicle. I said,"Keep it under your hat until we talk to John." Now that I had my safe room, Stan and I toured the underground and sure enough there were the locked rooms that needed my card and hand print to open.

We went back to the control room and did all that was necessary and I added Stan to the same power I had for the villa.

He didn't want it. He wanted to be with his force and I said, "You can be from here. One more gun won't make a difference but your knowledge here will."

"You little shit there is no fighting your logic," and he hugged me.

We went to explore the other rooms. We opened a room and it was warehouse with all the latest weapons from the USA, including patriot missiles.

"Stan have your people go silent and check this out. Find out which officials are involved. There must be names here somewhere. This is too big for some low ranking person. This is high very high up. I thought I was safe. They know exactly where I am."

I stopped,"No, don't. I will make the notifications. Just get me the names. This is USA National security. Let's keep going."In the next room was all the latest tanks, vehicles and all the communication gear. Stan called Janice, his American communications person. She came in and was shocked at the gear and said "The president gave you this. This is our latest gear; most of it is not deployed yet. I was briefed on it before I was assigned here."

I said,"Briefed by who?"

She said, "The national Security Council and the secretary of defence." We told Janice this was stolen merchandiseand not to say a word. "We have to get help outside your national defence." Her and Stan air buds (the radio in their ear} said, "The fleet was being called away by SecNav to an impending emergency." I signaled them to leave the room and once outside I said, "We tripped something and alerted someone. We can expect an attack."

"Let's get to the jets. Fly me to the carrier."

"They won't let you land." "Just get me there."

We were approaching the carrier and the operator was warning us off and I came on and said, "We have a medical emergency and cannot make land."

They had no choice and I got out of my jet wearing my medals. The marines that came out to arrest us stopped dead in their tracks and saluted as they knew I had a rank higher than their admiral.

We were escorted to the ward room. I said, "Admiral, as of this moment go dead. Turn off all your gear and the fleets as well. Issue the order now. I hate to pull rank but please do it."

He issued the order. I picked up the phone and called Stephen. I said, "We have a crisis. The US defence secretary is a traitor. In the villas basement we have all the latest gear like we had in Chester even more so. We even have prototypes which mean the ship can't communicate without the cartel knowing what their plans are. The secretary can do as he pleases no questions asked, if you get my meaning."

"We tripped an alarm and the order has been giving for the fleet to clear the area. So, my island is about to be attacked. I am on board the carrier and ordered the admiral to have his fleet to go dark."

Stephen said,"Admiral you are to protect that Island," and the admiral said,"I can't go against orders." Stephen said "stand by..." and he picked up his red phone direct to the president. He told him what was going on.

The president said, "Admiral, you take orders from General Hanson. He is in command," and read his authorization code. "You are to take orders from no one else. Not even me, until General Hanson says so. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir," the admiral said, and they were gone.

"Admiral, use your lights and inform the fleet to stay dark. Ignore all communications except lights and Morris code on the 10 meter band."He sent the proper authorization code. The fleet headed back to take up defensive position. I asked, "admiral how we can contact the subs?"

He said, "If we launch aircraft and deploy sonar buoys. We can send the code to surface and to stay off theircommunication gear."

"Good. Make it happen please."

"Yes sir, right away, sir.

The subs were soon on the surface and given light and Morris code instructions. The captains thought everyone has gone nuts.

I told the Admiral "You are still in charge, sir. I will give you what I think will work. If you have better ideas, go for it. And call me 'Scott'."

"Yes sir, I mean Scott,"

"I forgot, Sir is ok, if it makes it easier for you."

"Yes sir it does." The admiral said, "We only have passive gear, as we are dark." I said, "Can we turn on only gear that does not give away your position until the president can get this guy arrested."

"No, sir, we turn on anything, they will know. Even our engines, if they are close enough but they probably have our position anyway through satellite. We have that capability. I am confident they do."

My phone rang it was Stephen he said,"I was keeping this as a treat for your wedding but my Atlantic fleet will be in the area in one hour and I have a special surprise."

"We built HMCS Bras d'Or two. She is fully operational and she should be visible any minute." I was on speaker phone and the look-outs reported seeing her coming toward the fleet.

She was told what was going on and she answered by light, "We were already briefed I am here to give you guys protection. All of our gear is separate from the American frequencies. Keep your radio in the fm band commercial 96.0.

Within an hour or so, the HMCS Halifax, Toronto, Montreal and Fredericton will be arriving on station."

Over the 96.0 fm band came the report; "General Hanson this is the Canadian flagship Halifax at your service. We are picking up a sub and 16 vessels 300 miles to the west of you. It looks like they are heading for your island. We have two subs in route now. The latest intelligence indicates that they still have not been able to locate the Secretary. He may be on one of those ships."

"Sir, what are your orders?""Protect this fleet and put those bastards in Davey Jones' locker. No quarter given."

Yes, sir" we heard. The commander orders the HMCS Bras d'Or to paint the ships. The Admiral turned into the wind ordered flank speed and said "launch everything we have. They are within 50 miles of launching harpoons."

The HMCS Bras d'Or showed up on scene but was out of range as the Canadian ship dropped sonar activated depth charges to bring the subs to the surface. Only to have them torpedoed by the Canadian diesel subs, which the cartel was not looking for.

Moments later the jets were overhead as the HMCS Bras d'Or painted one ship after another. Her speed was so fast the enemy couldn't lock on.

They had no software to lock on to her. Just as the ships were almost gone, more planes were coming on Canadian radar. The Admiral said, "Brake darkness let's see what were dealing with" and the AWACS were lunched. It turned out the Australian navy said, "We were a hostile force and were asking for help." The president called their governor and averted that incident.

They were past their maximum range and couldn't make it back to their carriers so they were sent to the US carriers to land and refuel. Several tankers took care of some of their fighter jets.

It was quite interesting to watch. And a unique plan, use their fighters and they would crash before making it back the old assassin and then kill the assassin trick.

The survivors were picked up and the US did the questioning. They gave up the cell number they were talking to. It was found to belong to the secretary. He was picked up on his way to the airport. I never did hear what happened other than he resigned due to health issues.

The Halifax came back on and said that they had a message for batman and read; "This is a thanks from Canada. It was part of a repayment long overdue."

I said,"If your officers have not gotten the word, you are invited to the wedding in 5 days."

I called John and Stephen we were on speaker phone with the admiral.The admiral give a situation report and said, "It was definitely the Brazilian cartel and from the wreckage they had the latest gear, even prototypes.

They were given a choice Hanson's Moon Island or Cuba. Looks like we got a few more for Cuba.

They are more than willing to give information as their fate is being the island."

After it was said and done the Admiral said,"Will you dine with us this evening please?" and there was a banquet with all fleet officers from all the ships including the Canadians. A lot of the topic was about the HMCS Bras d'Or and I guess split pretty evenly with the ship and me but the ship won out. "Boys and their toys," Stan said.

Chapter 61

After supper we walked around a bit and I was introduced to Greg Boyd captain of the HMCS Bras d'Or. I said,Your quite the site up on those foils and I notice your shape is different look like a an aircraft?" Greg said,"Pretty much same materials, general."

We chatted for a bit and he said,"I watched your progress as you went across the country, sir. It is a wonder you survived. The entire mob was after you. Now it has eased off they got bigger fish to worry about. Their own are turning them in for a chance at education."

"Your healthy mind is doing more than you can imagine. My two boys lived and breathed baseball now they are into the books and guess what, follow me," and we went to their commissary. "Did you see these?"

The guy behind the counter almost fainted and said, "May I have your autograph for his kids."

Greg said, "Look at these," and the guy passed him a whole series of the new batman comic books, my picture and the captions in each addition from all the high schools I visited. He said, "They were making a movie too."

I asked the guy "is this on CD?" He said,"Yes, there are four left."

I said,"I will take them and a full set of comics the girls will get a kick out of them then." I signed 25 comics, a whole series for his kid and said, "That's for them." I dropped a hundred and he went to make change and I said, "Get them something educational."

Later that evening I was flown back home my girls were all at the plane upset I had left them.

We went back to the house and I said,"For my insolence you may tie me up." They didn't have to be asked twice a gag was put in my mouth hands tied and each girl took and paddled my ass. I was really crying at the end but then I was turned face down and Marsha fucked my ass with a strap-on. I was fucked by all my girls including Kiki.

Then Sam and Brad also fucked me and came in my ass. I was turned over. Damn my ass hurt as Marsha climbed on and fucked me until I came and on it went until they all were serviced. I was then laid on the bed and Jean and Marsha fell asleep with me still tied and gagged.

Next morning Marsha took my urine while Jean and Marsha sucked me off and all my girls came in and rode me again.

The gag was removed and Sam fucked my face, came and Brad fucked me and his cock slid down my throat. When shot his load it went directly into my stomach.They then picked me up like a slave, drug me to the shower and just for the hell of it jerked me off, shooting off on the wall.They forced me to my knees and told to lick it up. When I hesitated, I felt the paddle and I quickly did as I was told.

After that, I was dried off led to breakfast and another pair of cuffs were put on me which fastened me to the chair. A gag put in my mouth again.A family meeting was called by Jean.

They said, "We had a meeting while you were gone" and said "You are our master. We are your wives. You have responsibilities for our children. We have to live and want to live. So you don't do stuff without telling us."

"You told us to tie you up. But guess what king? We already decided that before you returned and if you don't get in line, you will be fucked in more ways than one, understand master slave."

I nodded my head. The gag was removed and I said, "May I speak mistresses?" not wanting to offend anyone.

"Ladies from your point of view you were right. But you were wrong. I am not going to speak call Stan here let him tell you."

"What did you hear from our security?"

Elli said, "We heard that the fleet was called away on and emergency and the last they heard was your plane was declaring a medical emergency.

Then they couldn't raise anybody. We had no idea until we heard that you were at some party and didn't bother to call."

Stan came in saw me handcuffed his weapon was out and aimed at the girls, "Release him now," they didn't move he fired an air shot into the ceiling and yelled "NOW!"

Security was in there in less than a minute and with weapons drawn. Jean said,"Hold on there is a misunderstanding."

Stan said, "And you made it, bitch. Release him or die" and he cocked his gun. She scrambled to remove the cuffs.

The security force started cuffing them and I said, "Stop, enough. There is a misunderstanding here and they may as well hear it from Stan."

The girls were all cornered and on the floor now looking down the barrel of automatic weapons.

Stan said, "I am aware of your situation but understand this.This man is king here. He rules supreme. No one is above him, not the prime minister nor the president. His word is law. You may play and joke but this does not appear to be that. My standing orders are to protect and serve. My government says make sure no harm comes to him. Your lives are worth nothing and as much as I like and respect you all. You were seconds away from death."

"Your majesty is this what you called me for?" "No but thank you I think you made the point quite clear."

"Jean get me a pillow to sit on I have a sore ass. Security releases them and family take a seat." Marsha got sick right where she was and they had to help her up.

"You girls mean more to me than you will ever know but I mean more to the world than you are aware of and one day I will explain it."

"Stan, tell them what happened in the cave."

Stan said, "A few days ago the computer system was reinstalled like the one in Chester, only even more advanced. When it powered up it must have sent out a signal. Today, when Scott and I were exploring, we found one of the rooms with more weapons and communication gear from the USA. It even got their prototypes."

"This had to get authorization from the highest levels of government. Then security alerted us the fleet was ordered away. Scott new it was a ruse to pull the fleet and make an attack here and kill everybody. He told us to take the jets to the fleet he couldn't radio them."

"Everything was monitored. They had our gear so protocol wouldn't let him land except for medical emergency. So, when he landed the admiral and Scott and the president turned command over to General Scott and he had the fleet go dark and go back to lights signals and of all things Morris code."

"It is Scott that saved this island and everybody on it along with some special help from our Atlantic fleet and a very special boat."

"Master we did not know. How could we?"

"My lovely angels, I will make an effort to keep you better informed. But I have to act when I need to most times. I can't sit and debate or even inform. I must act."

"One day I will tell you why they consider me such a commodity, that they would kill a race of people to keep me alive."

"My angels, we can have fun and I don't mind being used even though it hurt. It was all in fun until this morning. That crossed a line."

Jean said,"Master, it will never happen again. "

"Now girls on a better note, Stephen and John are going to be my best men. Shelia and Sandra have agreed to be your maid of honors if you want them."

They all yelled "Yes," I swear you could have heard them back home.

"So I guess its clothes for a bit while all the press and what not are here. Sam do I have your permission to marry Monique."

Sam said,"Yes, we share her now."

"Monique, will you have both Sam and I as husbands."

"Yes my master, with pleasure.""Mary will you take Brad and I as husbands?"

"Brad never asked me?"

Brad spoke up and said, "I am asking now will you be wife to both of us?"

Mary says, "Yes, with pleasure."

"Brad will you share her with me?

"Yes, master."

"Brad I will share her with you and with that being said by my own law we are set to marry."

Stan said, "Shall we finish looking around see what other goodies are lurking down there?" Brad said, "Mind if I tag along?"

"Nope let's go." We went back down in the cart this time to save walking. The next room was full of pearls, some as big as marbles.

Stan said,"There has to be a billion pearls in here." There were orange crate size boxes filled with pearls had to be 2000 boxes. I said, "Throw one in the cart get an idea what they are worth."

We went into another room and it was pallet loads of bills; Canadian dollars, US dollars, Euro dollars, British pounds, and bearer bonds. The room was full.

Brad said,"This can't be real."

Stan took a Canadian hundred dollar bill and poked out some green spots and said,"They are real."

Brad and my faces hung open, "My god and Ithought a few pallet loads of gold. This is unbelievable."Brad said, "Is this stuff all yours?"

I said, "I don't know. I think so." I got on the phone and Stephen answered he said,"Scott, quite a show you put on." I said, "You too, especially with the hydro foil." After the pleasantries I said,"The stuff here in the villa is it mine?"

"Most certainly, it's the least we can do. You should have everything you need to defend yourself, that and more."

"I found a money room,"

"There you go, good fortune for you."

"Yes but it is a fortune, more than the Canadian national debt."

"Whateveris there is yours?"

While I was talking, I open the next room. I said,"Good lord Stephen. I have a room I don't want, full of cocaine." From the sounds of it must be quite a bit what another 4 pallet loads."

"Stan did you got a count yet."

Stan said,"Near as I can tell over a thousand pallets."

"Did you hear that?""Yes, I did. We have to get it out of there and on TV so no one will come after it."

"Agreed."We shut the door and opened another room. It was full of books, accounting books and ledgers. "It looks like all the people in Brazil's payouts to commissioners and politicians. Oh here is some for secretary of defense and a bunch of other USA names." Stephen said,"Secure that room I will be there shortly with a team and will be contacting John."

12