The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We opened another door it was pallet loads of gold bars. I shut it and said,"Let's get out of here." Brad said "there are other rooms?"

"Yea fine, tomorrow. I have had enough." We got in the cart and went back to our villa. I told the family that, "The dope downstairs was massive. What as in Chester was a shrub this is the whole tree."

"Stan you will want to keep your force on alert. Makes sure that's all secured." I called Stephen and said,"Put the HMCS Bras d'Or on high alert to protect what's down stairs."

I called John let him know as well they kept the AWACS in the air and the ships on patrol. Anything entering this area was to be searched. The next 48 hours was tense but there was no more threat.

Chapter 62

Satellite showed a cruise ship coming this way. It was the luxury one we ordered, escorted by the Australian navy. It was their largest fleet with it the carrier HMAS Canberra.

The HMCS Bras d'Or and two harriers from the Enterprise went out to investigate and they landed on the carrier. It was in fact escorting the cruise ship Wind Spirit and had on it some special guests for the books in the basement.

Stan Calls and said, "We have some heavy aircraft with a bunch of smaller jets escorting them,"

just about the same time security was coming over the loud speaker "Air Force one is inbound." Less than a minute later security was squawking Airbus 310 inbound with Prime Minister Clapper.

All security was scrambling HMCS Bras d'Or was ordered to circle island till further notice. My family got dressed or what they called dressed shorts and halter tops. Security squawking again "Canadian aircraft 610 inbound."I said to Stan,"Looks like we are having visitors."

I said,"Get a hold of Enterpriseand see if they can spare some chefs and staff to serve."

"Chef's are in route and admirals barge being lowered as you called, General. The president already requested them." Helicopters were landing at a touch and go on a secondary airstrip while the planes went into a circle pattern. The band was on the runway the carpet was rolled out the chief was sent for and given a pair of shorts to wear he put them on and didn't argue.

Air Force one landed and the band started playing the president's song as he walked up shook hands and said, "The dresses and rings are on the plane". The plane was moved to the hanger and John said, "This is the first time I am waiting on a Prime Minister."

"That's ok. There is a 601 plane coming behind Stephen and we have no idea who's on it. It might be the cooks."

John laughed. Over Stan's radio "another boat is a day out heading this way."

"John, looks like I am on the map." John says "damn" and he talks to a secret service man and a moment later a flag is being raised. It was the one I designed. The band played 'God save the Queen' as the melody was used both US and Canada military all saluted as did John.

"You approve, your Majesty?"

"Very much so Mr. President." Flags were given to Stan, which he gave to staff to have them put up on all poles and the mask on the dome. Within minutes they were up.

Off the foyer was my office and through my office was a library. Johns and Stephen agreed to work jointly as they had no idea who was listed and how deep or how high this went. Even to the people looking. Were they part of this?

I said to Stephen and John, "Seeing as how none of us know who is on the list. May I make a suggestion? How about using my girls to take the names of your investigators and have my future wives to clear their names. May slow the process a few days but be nice to know that none of your investigators are part of a cartel."

John and Stephen agreed and my girls were given privy to the books and cleared all the names. Two people from the American team were on the list and one from the Canadian team. They seemed like minor, one time pay offs, but it was enough to keep them detained out on the carrier.

After 2 days the teams were working on the books and my girls were presented with their wedding dresses. They were all going to the spa to get ready for the wedding. The night before the wedding, there was a bachelorette party for the girls. Mrs Dagger had tested all the girls that day and they had all passed and at the party I was invited down and they were given their High school diplomas. With that I formally asked each of my girls to marry me and placed the diamond on each of my girl's fingers.

The next day everybody was busy I never seen any of my girls.

John and Stephen were helping Brad and I get ready. John said,"Have you got what you're going to say ready."

Stephen said, "Does he ever." We just smiled and I said, "I am so nervous I probably will say nothing." We were dressed and ready for the wedding set to start at five.

We decided the main foyer for the ceremony so all the dignitaries could be on the terrace looking down on the festivities, having a bird's eye view.

Chaplin Rowe was officiating. The cameras were set. They apologized for the direct lights but needed it for the detail of the girl's dresses and then would go indirect as much as possible.

On the terrace was the prince of Whales Prime Minister's of England, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, and South Africa, almost all the free world leaders were here with their entourage.

It was time John, Stephen, Brad, and I were standing in the central spot on the foyer and in came the first lady and Sharon the prime minister's wife followed by my 11 brides.

I set this up. Now let's see if I can pull it off. Marsha and Jean were on my right while the other brides stood behind.

The Chaplin said "We are gathered here in the sight of God and all these people to bear witness to these 11 brides to this groom and one of these brides to her second husband Brad. Marsha Bradford and Jean Stapleton, will you accept each other as wives to King Scot Hanson?"

"We will," they said in unison. "His lordship King Scott Hanson will now speak his vows.

"Marsha Bradford and Jean Stapleton. I vow to love you truly, to spend my life in the pursuit of making you happy, and each day doing my best to make our love and our bonds grow." John passed me a ring it that our birthstones cut in half and seamlessly joined, I took the first ring and placed it on Marsha's hand.

Then got the ring from Stephen and placed in on Jeans finger and said "with this ring, I thee wed. I vow to love you truly with every passing day. I hope to prove my love to you and as the years go by dear. I promise you my love for you shall never die."

The Chaplin then spoke "Marsha do you take Scott as your wedded husband and Jean do you take Scott as your wedded husband?""We do they said together."

Next up was Mary and Monique. The Chaplin asked,"Marsha and Jean, do you accept Mary and Monique as wives also for your husband?"

They said,"We do."

"Sam Hanson do you accept Scott and a shared husband with Monique?"He said,"I do"

"Brad do you accept Scott as a shared husband with Mary?"

He said,"I do."Then Mary said similar vows were decreed and the wedding continued.

In the end, Scott was married to all eleven and shared two women with two husbands.

Scott's closing statement again was "As we leave this alter of wedded bliss, I vow again with all that I am to make your lives fruitful and with all the love in me to give."

Now to the world I present my queens and introduced them all by name Queen Hanson, and placed a diamond Tierra on each of their heads.

The girls all looked in shock they didn't even realize that as I was King automatically made them a Queen on them saying "I do."

We went on a receiving line that took over an hour to get through. John said,"Scott I think you broke another world record longest wedding in history."

The reception continued music played, our dome was open to see the stars. At about 10 pm was just getting dark and the fireworks started with the Boston pops provide by John and my 500 million fire work display set off by the roving HMCS Brasd'Or and 30 other ships.

My girls were all comparing rings and all liked that I had each girl's stone in my ring with mine in the center.

Stephen and John were just watching in amazement how I was speaking to all the guest in their own language. The news media were having a ball never had they seen such a simple yet so grand of a wedding.

It was well after two am. when people had their own groups sitting and talking about trade agreements and generally how to better get along. The education has given them a common bond to start and it looked like it was growing.

Many of the guests went to the theatre to glance at the stars in the reclined seats and my staff passed out a light blanket. In the morning there were a few people still awake, some went to their rooms most crashed where they were.

After the wedding most were gone in three days. I hated seeing John and Stephen go but we vowed to keep in touch. But we knew this was the end of an excursion.

Unless there was a crisis, every hour of their precious time would be used up running the countries. We stayed in the news for about a month. Then we disappeared with a reference now and then. My Marsha had a boy. We named him Stephen Scott Hanson. I married Kiki and her sisters. We built strong cement village center for the villagers, brought in larger more stable boats for fishing, and educated through sleep learning for most of the villagers.

Tan-wise we all looked like natives. I continued to develop designs and passed them on to the states and Canada. Money I really didn't need. I heard Judy from my bank was manager now and managing1 billion in trust for me.After the first few months I developed a cure my girls only needed me once a month. I made each of my girls take it 3 days apart which naturally kept me occupied with one girl a day. We developed sex games and brought in all the toys to play with.

After my girls had their babies, all the guys lived on breast milk. It became a national pastime for them to feed us. It was not quite six weeks and my wives were pregnant again. They loved the feeling of carrying a life even Mary and Monique. Brad had his shots but it wasn't till the fourth child his semen made Mary pregnant.

Most of our security force now had settled down with families some were my children. Some native and some girls met husbands on vacations. There was an altercation with pirates but was over before it started. The BrasD'or was so fast nothing could get away from her and there was always friendly navy's in the area.

Shelia and John after he finished his time as the active president came to visit. I had developed a Viagra of sorts except this stuff made the body act like and 18 year old all the time. In other words, always horny.

It allowed sexual completion without increased heart rate. It allowed for age and being much more active for John and Sheila it made us all fuck like minxes. It also heightened the organs, the cock shaft, just a finger rubbing it could make you cum. With the girls just touching the vagina was like electricity.

Sheila and John were taking the same supplements as us now as it let us enjoy life. No one can remember a cold, flue, or headaches it was just pleasant days. The girls didn't get morning sickness any more.

Shelia after a 6 month visit got pregnant. Monique and Sam looked like they were 25 again. There was no gray hair, no receding lines, no wrinkled skin and no pot belly.

I may not have found the fountain of youth but somehow age seems to go back after time. I tested the twin girls and somehowwe couldn't figure out the father. The DNA didn't match John, me or any other guy on the island.

This phenomenon started happening with my wives as well. I went back in sleep learning mode for 12 hours every day. It brought my brain capacity to 60 % and studied the markers.

It turned out after long research that the sperm became active for almost a day after it was released and female eggs did the same allowing different sperms to enter the same egg, and multiple eggs to get fertilized.

This was a first and kept top secret. One of the things this meant is Sheila babies had multiple fathers.

No girl had single babies. Twins were common and triplets too.

Brad was happy. He knew he was part father to Mary but also to most of the girls as well. After a meeting most girls wanted the multiple kids but some like Jean, Marsha and Eli, only wanted mine. So when it was time only I would fuck them until they were pregnant.

John did the same with Shelia there was no such thing as birth control. The meds went past them.it wasn't even considered to use condoms as I had figured out that my semen was alive and I didn't have the right to not allow it to find a mate.

This was part of the opening of my brain I looked at life so much differently. My children were talking clearly at age one, reading at age two, and doing algebra at age five. Where that was going to put these children at age 18, I have no idea, but the future does look different.

I was awake most nights now I enjoyed the stars the planets. I loved watching each sunset with a wife, cherishing it as the sun melted into the sea and the morning light listening to the birds and the trees come alive with the dawn of a new day. Watching the sun rise out of the ocean, as a burning ball of fire and then it lifted into the sky bring on a new day.

With that I close this story. It is far from over.

Its life is just beginning Hope you enjoyed.

So many thanks go out to DRGriffin for his editing help.

12