The Special Pt. 02

Story Info
Leaving the comfort zone.
3.8k words
4.66
6.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heading to the shops to get some bread, milk and cereal, trying not to run my hands over the six raised stripes on my backside. I had been doing this obsessively for the two days after my caning from Fleur in a horny daze, still trying to come down from what had happened. My ass was sore and bruised but memories of the acute agony had faded faster and all I could recall was the erotic burn.

I was approaching Fleur's place and my stomach dropped as I spied her walking down her garden path. She looked so different in jeans and a loose floral shirt - younger, innocent, it was hard to believe that this was the commanding Miss Fleur who had bent me over and caned me like a naughty schoolboy.

She spotted me and waited for me at the gate, a wide, slightly mocking grin on her lips.

"Well, this could be very awkward!" She said in greeting, "how's your ass?"

"Still a bit sore." I said a bit ruefully.

"Mind if I -" Fleur asked, then slid her hands down the back of my loose shorts (I wasn't wearing anything tight for obvious reasons). Her cool fingers ran over my tender skin professionally, "Hmm, yes, very nice job if I do say so myself. You might want to readjust -"

She removed her hand, while glancing meaningfully at the front of my shorts, which had tented out quite spectacularly, not entirely surprisingly under the circumstances. I did my best to minimise the show.

"Heading to the shops?"

I nodded, and we carried on shopward.

"So, how was it? I'm not usually one for reviews, but I was worried I'd been a bit too enthusiastic on your poor virgin bottom, then I had to boot you out onto the street in such a hurry..."

"It certainly hurt more than I expected, but I've been fantasising about being caned for so long, the extra pain made it even more exciting. I've never had the guts to bring it up with a girlfriend and I'm on a student's budget at the moment, so when I saw your ad I thought here's my chance..."

"Well thank you for giving me the honour of being your first."

"You were incredible. Honestly, I always imagined someone a bit older than me taking charge, but you were just so hot and in command..." I trailed off, embarrassed.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear Dan!" She grinned. "So, has it always been six firm thwacks on your naked rump with a stick that's been your deepest desire or is there more to it?" She rolled her rs saying 'rump'.

"Well - I." I'd been thinking of nothing else but all the other things I wanted her to do next to me. Unfortunately I was on a student budget at the moment, so was hoping for another special. "Spanking, obviously, and the strap, and a paddle, and I reckon you'd look amazing swishing around a crop..."

"Ass man, huh? Well, I'm afraid that can all get rather expensive unless there's a special on..." She looked thoughtful for a moment. My heart jumped. "But unfortunately today's special focuses on another part of the anatomy..."

She left it hanging. I cleared my throat, which had gone dry yet again.

"Today's special...?"

She posed like she was holding a specials board at a cafe. "Today's special, sir, is three firm kicks to the balls, for the price of..." she glanced at a list she was holding, "half a litre of milk, a loaf of bread and a packet of toasted muesli."

"Three kicks...?"

"To the balls. It's an unusual dish, certainly, but trust me, you won't be needing dessert."

"How...?"

"Pants off, three swift kicks to your crown jewels. Well, I actually like to "kick" things off (see what I did there?) with a knee to the balls first, and if it's your first time, it's anything but swift, what with the unbelievable pain and rolling around in agony and all..."

"You're not really selling it to me."

"I'm not going to sterilise you or anything, but there's no such thing as a gentle kick in the nuts."

"Couldn't you just give me a spanking?"

"I'm a sadist remember? I'm getting a "kick" out of taking you out of your comfort zone. Anyway, you might find out you're not just an ass man, and I'm in a ball-busting mood. Today's special is today's special. Take it or leave it."

Being kicked in the balls had never featured in my fantasies. Then again, my heart was pumping at the thought of letting Fleur do her worst with me...

"Tell you what. If you take all three without begging mercy, and you're still in the mood." She glanced again at the bulge in my shorts. "I'll give you dessert after all." Seeing my face, she made shooing motions, "easy tiger, just with the hands and some baby oil, this is a quality establishment."

We'd reached the shops, and I shuffled around the aisles getting my groceries, not helped by Fleur's quick grab and whispered "howya doing boys!" as we passed each other at the cereal section.

We approached the counter at the same time and the teller asked "all together sir?" Sweat broke out on my forehead and I croaked "yes", sealing my fate to a whispered "good man!" and an impish grin from Fleur.

The walk back to Fleur's place was a quiet affair, what with me contemplating what was about to happen to my poor balls, and Fleur strolling along seemingly without a care in the world.

Up the path, under the jasmine, through the red door.

"I'll just put these away. Relaxing cup of tea first? No? Okay, strip and nose in the corner with your hands on your head."

She disappeared from the room. I got undressed and caught my reflection in the mirror. A grown man, quite decent looking, reasonably athletic, about the stand in the corner and wait for a woman my age to come and kick me in those vulnerable balls. I walked to the corner, put my hands on my head, pressed my nose into it and felt like a fool. Was I really going to let her... my hand gently cradled my most vulnerable possessions, they'd never been treated with anything but kindness except for a few regrettable sporting mishaps.

"I said hands on your head!"

Shit! I put my hands on my head.

"Turn around."

I turned.

"Hands behind you back." She strode towards me.

I reluctantly put my hands behind my back. Fuck, was she going to?

"Stand still!"

She delivered a hard open-palmed slap to my face. I was stunned. She lined me up with her left and slapped the other side just as hard.

I desperately wanted to rub my burning cheeks but didn't dare move my hands. I was shocked. This wasn't like getting smacked on the ass. This hurt! She was in control. I suddenly felt an erotic surge at how in control she was.

"Please do what you're told." Fleur placed her hand on my hot cheek. "Did you like how I got you with the left? I've been practicing. It's harder than it looks."

"Very impressive." I said ruefully, "...Miss Fleur!" I quickly added as her eyes narrowed dangerously. Fuck this was hot. My throbbing cock was pointing straight up.

"Well," she said "to business then. Would sir like his balls kicked shoes on or shoes off?"

"Off please, Miss Fleur."

"Oh, a foot man too, huh? We are expanding your horizons, Dan!"

Actually, I was thinking her foot might be marginally softer, but she did have remarkably slender feet, come to think of it...

"Hmm, I'm feeling a bit overdressed. Mind if I take this off?"

Fleur started unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a lacy black bra. The tiny part of my brain that was still rational could tell she was absolutely loving the effect she was having on me. It's possible I was actually drooling.

She slid off her jeans to reveal matching black knickers "a girls got to be prepared" and the transformation from sexy girl-down-the-street to goddess dominatrix was complete.

"Back against the wall. Keep your hands behind your back. Part your legs."

She strode forward, put her hands firmly on my shoulders.

"Try not to flinch."

She lifted her knee. I flinched. She smirked. She was just lining me up. Her silky knee pressed quite enjoyably against my balls then withdrew. Suddenly her lips were on mine and the whole world was her hot and sensual tongue in my mouth, then I felt her teeth gently bite my lip, thought "oh fu-" and her knee slammed into my balls and the world went white and I slid down the wall, unable to process her gently rubbing my back and murmuring encouragement.

"Oh. My. God." I gasped when I had recovered enough to acknowledge the outside world a few minutes later.

"Everyone's got a plan until they get kicked in the balls." chirped Fleur cheerily. She seemed to have gained all the energy I'd lost. Perhaps she was some sort of testicle vampire I thought and half-chuckled half-coughed.

"Ah! Fancy another?" I was on my hands and knees. "Going to earn yourself a bit of-" She reached between my legs and massaged my now flaccid cock. "Hand action? Brave boy."

She took my lack of a no for a yes, said "since you're down there", manoeuvered my knees apart and stepped back. Don't move. Number two coming up. Last chance to cry mercy."

Her toes jiggled my swollen balls, lining me up for the kick. I was desperately close to shouting mercy.

"Dan, I'm about to kick you in the balls again, or do you want mercy?" She waited.

Seconds ticked past. This was without doubt the least fun I'd ever had with my pants off. There was something humiliating but strangely noble about enduring a cane stroke. A backside can take a lot of punishment, but a kick in the balls was just savage and here I was on hands and knees about to get my second of the morning.

"No Miss Fleur."

Just surrender to it." She said.

I dropped my head, doing as I was told.

"The beauty of this position is you don't know when it's coming."

I wasn't sure if "beauty" was quite the word for it. I concentrated on keeping my knees apart and not thinking about what was about to occur.

There was a quiet smack as her foot slammed into my balls.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I gave a long groan and curled up in the fetal position, rocking gently in my own private world of misery. Fleur sat beside me and gathered my head in her lap going "shhhh shhhh" and stroking my hair comfortingly as though it wasn't her who had just inflicted this misery upon me.

"Okay, let's see the damage," she said briskly and gently pried my hands away from my bruised crown jewels. "Ooh yeah, I got you pretty well that time, they're quite swollen." Her fingers softly stroked the tender area, amazingly causing a stirring further up.

"Ready for number three?"

I just lay there, hoping she'd keep stroking.

"You know I'm told that after the first three, it all goes a bit numb and is easier to take. Of course, that's not much comfort to you. So, are you going to be a hero and earn your reward, Sir Knight?" She formed a fist around my cock and squeezed. We both knew I was. She stood and offered me her hand. I groaned to my feet.

"Round three is a straight shot to the balls. Feet apart please... a bit more... okay, now hands on your head, fingers interlaced."

I assumed the position, feeling utterly vulnerable. How could she do this to me again? How could I let her? She lined up my balls, red-painted toenails strangely fascinating. Her balance was excellent, like a dancer, or more alarmingly, a martial arts expert.

"Bit of extra incentive," she said, "If you flinch, you'll be licking up the mess after I finish you off. If you don't flinch and stay on your feet, I'll upgrade dessert to a blow job and swallow it myself. How does that sound?"

She slowly practiced her kick again. My eyes followed, hypnotised.

"That sounds like a lot of incentive, Miss Fleur."

She grinned and licked her lips mockingly at me. Her nipples stood out under her lacy bra. She practiced the kick another time, body moving smooth and balanced like a machine, quadriceps shifting in her leg. It as hard enough not to flinch at this speed.

She stood, eyes on my groin, then that bite of the lip... I fiercely suppressed every single fibre of my being's urge to protect myself and her foot flashed out, I was still as a stone...

smack

That quiet smack, so unlike the cane's dramatic THWACK, but so devastating nonetheless. I dropped like a stone, rolling about the floor in agony, I think I actually sobbed a bit, the pain slowly mingling with disappointment that I'd missed out on the hardest-earned blowjob of all time.

I was lying on my back still cupping my abused manhood and Fleur squatted beside me and placed a pillow under my head.

"Well the bad news is you blew your blow job but the good news is that you won't be swallowing your own cum today. Congratulations by the way, I honestly thought you would, though I was quite looking forward to grabbing your hair and rubbing your face in your own mess."

As if to demonstrate she had gripped my hair in her fist and amazingly my flaccid cock jerked and started to inflate.

"Hmm, I think you're a proper sub." She murmured to herself, "Would you like me to make you -" She tightened her grip on my hair painfully and jerked my head forward making a licking motion with her tongue.

"Uh, no thanks... Miss Fleur... are we still doing Miss Fleur... Miss Fleur?

Her hand started stroking my semi-flaccid cock.

"Well that depends - do you want a little rest before your dessert - we can have some lovely toasted muesli I just received, in which case you can call me Fleur for the duration or-"

My cock firmed rapidly.

"Honestly, I've lost my appetite a bit at the moment and..."

"In which case it's Miss Fleur!" She said rolling me over and giving a hard whack to each buttock, which only served to ignite my erection.

"Yes Miss Fleur!"

She laughed and spat on my cock, almost causing me to explode then and there, and began slowly stroking me, telling me how brave I'd been and how swollen my poor balls were until my orgasm seemed to come from deep inside my body, almost painfully surging through my abused testicles and spurting out so hard some splattered on my face.

Fleur milked me dry and she laughed, caught to blob of semen off my cheek with her finger and put it to my lips.

"Seems a shame not to." She laughed and I, slightly unwillingly, complied.

She caught up another blob and put it to her lips. "Only fair." She said and licked it off, eyes raised heavenwards like a wine taster. "Not bad, as cum goes. Quite long on the palate. I heard the grapes were crushed in the traditional fashion."

I winced.

"On your feet, soldier."

I took her hand and got to my feet, my balls felt swollen to twice their size. Fleur had become my friendly sexy-girl-down-the-road again, albeit having just booted me in the testicles then given me some tasting notes on my semen wearing nothing but lacy black underwear.

"Go and have a shower and sort yourself out. I'll put on some coffee and treat you to a bowl of toasted muesli I just happened to receive."

"Thanks... Fleur?"

She drew back her arm and I flinched, then laughed "Yes, it's Fleur now."

She grabbed my shoulders, again making me flinch, turned me to face a door I presumed was the bathroom and smacked me not hard but not ungently on the behind.

"Don't use all the hot water."

I wondered what would happen if I did.

I padded out in a towel, hair damp, balls still throbbing, backside still gently tingling from her smack. I dragged on my discarded clothes and found her in a small sunroom eating a bowl of muesli.

"Three kicks in the balls before breakfast," she said, gesturing me to a seat "KPI smashed. Amongst other things."

There was a bowl clearly for me. My appetite had returned and I poured myself some.

"I must admit this wasn't how I expected my morning to go," I said, understating the case admirably.

"Life's always an adventure around me. So, how did you find it?"

"Well sitting here discussing the pros and cons of being kicked in the balls with my let's face it extremely attractive almost-neighbour who has in fact just thrice kicked me in the balls is a little strange, but it certainly was memorable. Not sure I ever want to do that again."

"You do know that you just have to say-"

"Mercy, I know, I'm not saying I regret it, I'm just not sure I want to repeat it."

"Sometimes I just get in the mood, you know? Smacking an arse is almost like a competition - can I break him or can he endure it - but a kick to the balls is pure power. I can take a big strong man from perfectly fine to rolling about on the ground wishing they were dead in no time at all. It's quite a rush."

"It was incredibly intense. You really are..."

She leaned forward, I realised I couldn't quite explain it.

"...magnetic."

She smiled, "why thank you sir."

"I just think all things considered I might be at least mostly an ass man. I hadn't expected the humiliation to be so powerful or so exciting when you caned me, and when you... unmanned me today, that was even more so, but the pain from the caning was less like..."

"Like you wanted to die?"

"Yes, even that smack on the ass you gave me is tingling rather pleasantly now, whereas I'm really trying not to think about my balls." I winced as I thought about my poor balls.

"Ah, my poor baby, you need a spanking? Tell you what, today's new special is Miss Fleur's Restorative Spanking, Guaranteed To Heal A Brave Boy's Bruised Balls, price just... the washing up."

She grinned as my face lit up.

"Finish your muesli like a good boy then do the washing up and we'll see to spanking your bottom. I'm off for a shower and if the water's cold..."

I wished I'd used all the hot water now.

Fifteen minutes later, the dishes were sparkling on the shelf and I was again naked in front of Miss Fleur. She had changed into a short floral sundress and was hiking up her skirt, exposing her muscular thighs.

"Assume the position please."

"Yes, Miss Fleur."

I awkwardly lowered myself over her lap, she unceremoniously grabbed my restored erection (nobody could possibly blame me) and slid it deliciously between her thighs.

"If you have an accident, you're licking it all off and will be getting another kick to the balls, just so we're clear."

I wasn't sure that was helping, but her first smack on my ass took my mind off everything but the present. She started hard, alternating cheeks. The sting built gently until she was really laying into me. I was trying not to squirm as even having come hard just half an hour before I don't think I could have helped it happening again with any sort of friction involved. Anyway, the sting was rather pleasant and I was almost slipping into a gently daze when I was commanded to get up.

"You're enjoying this a bit too much."

She got up, grabbed a fearsome looking thick wooden spoon from the bench, sat demurely, raised her skirt and said, "let's see how old iron-bum likes this."

Game on, it seemed.

Whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack .

Friction or no friction, I began to squirm. She was giving me rapid-fire full-blooded strikes, up to six in a row in the same spot. It was relentless, I really started to squirm hard, escalating from grunts to full-blooded OWs my hand went back and she grabbed it and pinned it to the small of my back, all the time maintaining the beating. This seemed to break a dam, my poor balls and now this, I stopped squirming and started sobbing like I hadn't since I was a kid. She kept up the punishment for possibly another minute until I was completely wrung out, and turned and gathered me in her arms until I came back to earth and became aware of my throbbing erection.

"You want to take care of me?"

I looked at Fleur quizzically, she gently pushed me off her lap. Her eyes were bright and she was quite flushed, possibly from the exertion, though when she slid down her underwear, then spread her thighs and gently pushed me to my knees, I got the idea. Her pussy was hot and wet and sweet and musky and when she came she squeezed her thighs together so I could hardly breathe and I thought if this was how I go it was worth it until she gently pushed me away.

12