The Special Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee had used the shaft of his cock to split Carol's gooey labia and was now running the underside of his length along her sex. She was panting and sighing while Lee teased her, and I was completely thrown by the look of sheer, wanton desire on her face. I hardly recognised Carol. Her features were twisted into a mask of what appeared to be agony, her teeth were bared, and the cords along her throat stood out starkly as she stared up at her new lover with what I can only describe as a mixture of anticipation and excitement in her expression.

'Give it to me,' I heard her beg breathlessly. 'Please, put it in.'

Lee slid along the crease several more times, prolonging the agony for my girlfriend. Finally he held the shaft and pushed the bulb of his cock at Carol. Her breath hissed sharply and I saw her body take Lee's cock. Lee pushed into Carol a few inches and then pulled back to give himself more of a drive into her body. One, two, and then three thrusts and I saw Lee's heavy balls slap against Carol's buttocks – she had taken him whole.

'Fuck her, Lee,' Louise groaned. 'Tear that pussy up, baby. Give it to her.' Louise looked at me. Her pretty face was a picture of lust, and I felt a surge of renewed craving for her, with all my earlier discomfort at Carol fucking another man forgotten. On the bed Lee began to fuck into Carol in earnest.

The bed responded loudly to his vigorous thrusting and I heard the sounds of sex, bodies slapping together and Lee's thick cock squelching in and out of Carol's pussy. Louise was gazing at her husband and my girlfriend as they fucked in front of us. Her fingers were busy against her clitoris when she turned to face me again and moaned. Her eyes were glazed, and she moved her mouth to mine for a long, slippery kiss.

'Lick me, lick my pussy,' Louise begged as she sat in the solitary chair and hooked her long, dancer's legs over the upholstered arms. She revealed herself unashamedly and gave me an exciting view of her hot opening. 'Just here, baby,' she murmured and flicked at her clit. 'Kiss my nasty pussy right here.'

I knelt on the carpet between Louise's feet and tongued her. She reacted instantly, sighing and groaning while my tongue brought her closer and closer to her climax. All I could do was rub my tongue against her clitoris and probe at the opening to her body with the quick tip and my busy fingers. I used first one and then a second finger inside Louise's body and she responded eagerly. I could hear Carol urging Lee on while I sucked the syrup from Louise. I was growing ever more desperate to fuck the blonde and was going to take her as soon as she'd come on my tongue.

I had anticipated that I'd brought Louise right to the edge and that she was going to climax at any moment. She was going wild while I licked her; her hands pulled my face closer to her sex as she shuddered and ground against my mouth; her groans and sighs grew more and more vehement with gutter language pouring from her as she drew closer to climax.

I was sure she was moments away when, to my surprise, she pushed my face from her body and cried: 'He's coming . . . . . . Lee's filling her with come!' True enough I watched from my position on the carpet as Louise moved to the bed to watch her husband in the final throes of filling my girlfriend with his semen. 'Oh, baby,' Louise murmured while Lee groaned and pushed his cock deep into Carol. 'That's so bad . . . You're doing it right into her.' Louise knelt so her face was close to Carol's contorted features. 'Is he good, honey, did he fuck you good?'

'Yes,' Carol sighed when her climax tapered. 'Is he ever good! It feels like he's come a river in me.'

Louise kissed Carol while Lee withdrew his cock from Carol's intimate embrace. I could see the sticky length of it smeared with a mix of her goo and his cum. It appeared that Lee was going to stay just as hard as ever, albeit having just come with some volume into Carol.

'I've got a really nasty idea,' Louise giggled, and she whispered into Carol's ear.

Carol's eyes widened as the blonde murmured her idea. 'That's wicked.' Carol grinned and raised herself up on one elbow. I felt another hot surge of blood when I saw Carol's heavy breasts swaying gently. I had to fuck soon. If I couldn't have Louise then I would follow Lee and fuck my girlfriend's cream-filled cunt. Hell, I would soon be pulling my cock. I was almost at breaking point; surely my time had come.

'Come here, Ricky,' Louise beckoned. 'Tell me how bad you want to stick your cock into my nasty pussy. Do you wanna fuck now?'

'Oh God, Louise,' I croaked, 'I'm begging you . . . Please . . . Please let me fuck you.'

'In here?' She tortured me further by opening her legs and showing me her wet opening again.

'Jesus, Lou,' I heard Lee say. 'Let the poor guy fuck you; you're killing him.'

'There's one thing he's got to do.' Louise grinned at Carol. 'Just one tiny thing, right Carol?'

'Not so tiny,' Carol snorted, and I felt a tingle of alarm.

Louise turned her attention back to me: 'If you want to push your cock into my tight, little pussy,' she breathed, 'and it is ever so tight . . . ' She pushed a finger into the opening as though to prove her point. 'Well, there's one thing you've got to do, and then I'm all yours. All night.'

'What?' I asked. 'What do I have to do?'

It was Carol who curled her fingers around Lee's still impressive girth and dropped the bombshell. 'We want you to suck my cum from Lee's cock.'

I looked from Carol's face, to Louise, and then down to Lee's cock. Could I do it? I didn't think I could. I'd never considered it before. Tasting a man's cock? No, I didn't think I could manage to bring myself to do it. Then I looked at Louise again. She had stood up and was slowly turning so I could see how delectable her body was. She was truly a dream girl, long legs accentuated by the heels and by the dark hold-up stockings. Her wide hips and narrow waist, those sweet, round breasts . . . Her pretty face and straight, perfect blonde hair . . . I could see the faint lines from the previous summer's tan . . . It was inevitable . . .

I moved in a daze and sat on the edge of the bed. Carol sat to one side and Louise on the other.

'Ricky . . . ' Carol said, suddenly very serious. 'Are you going to do it? Are you really . . .?'

Lee was in front of me now and both women were watching with such anticipation. Louise took her husband's cock in hand and held it ready for me. Was I going to put my mouth to it?

'Oh fuck,' Louise moaned. 'This is so nasty. I hope you do it, Ricky. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me, and all you have to do is taste Lee's cock.' Louise took a slow, lingering lick of her husband's penis. She licked from his hanging balls to the slippery tip. I watched as she swirled her tongue around that angry glans and then could only hesitate when she offered her tongue for me to kiss.

There was nothing to it was there? If I could taste Lee's cock from Louise's tongue, then where was the problem with sucking his cock? Still I paused.

Finally I moved my face close to Louise. It didn't seem like such a big deal kissing Lee's cock from her tongue. She was so gorgeous after all, and I wanted her so desperately. Then I simply went for it and kissed her. Our tongues slid and slithered and I tasted the essence of Lee's cock on the blonde's quick and eager tongue. To my surprise I found that the whole situation was an incredible, hot experience and I was soon rolling my tongue around hers as I fingered the molten heat of her between her thighs.

'Baby, if you do it,' Carol whispered to me while I kissed Louise, 'then I'll do anything you want me to. It would be so horny to watch . . . To see you suck that cock.'

'Anything?' I asked when at last the kiss broke.

'Anything,' she confirmed.

Louise held her husband's cock for me again. I examined it closely and I decided it didn't look too bad at all. The head of it was a little intimidating and I could see Lee's semen leaking from the slash of the single eye. The shaft was coated with what I assumed was a mixture of Carol's and Lee's juices. Was Louise worth this? And would Carol really do anything?

I placed my hands on Lee's hips and pulled him a pace towards me. I lowered my head and moved closer and closer to the big bulb. I heard Carol groan and sensed rather than saw that she was masturbating next to me.

'Fuck,' Lee grunted. 'I really want you to suck my dick.' He sighed as I finally poked out my tentative tongue and took an exploratory dab at him.

My tongue slipped across the spongy head of Lee's cock and I tasted a man for the first time. I pursed my lips soon after that moment and took the big, plum-sized head between them. I'd done it; I was sucking Lee's cock!

I let the thing plop from my lips and smiled at Carol. 'Kiss me,' I whispered, and Carol slid her tongue into my mouth, kissing me while she rubbed herself urgently. 'You too,' I turned to Louise and she too tasted Lee's cock on my lips. 'Now . . . ' I grinned, 'Now I'm going to suck it some more. Are you girls going to join me?'

A few moments later Louise was kneeling on her hands and knees while I fucked into her from the rear. Lee stood next to me while I fucked his wife and he fed me his thick cock, which I sucked on with relish. Carol took it from me at intervals and slobbered and slurped at it before easing the thing back between my cock-sucker's lips.

It was hardly surprising that it didn't take much thrusting from me before I felt my seed surge through my cock. The relief was incredible as I filled Louise with the hot stuff and I groaned and moaned with pleasure around the mouthful of Lee's cock as I came.

It was as I was savouring the experience of my sudden release and as my hot flood gushed into Louise's accommodating body that I felt a sudden wet splash across my face. Lee was coming with me.

The first hot gush of Lee's cum caught me by surprise. I didn't fully realise what was happening and was stunned by the sudden spatter of Lee's second issue when it sprayed onto my skin. Carol was more aware and took the cock in hand, clamping her lips around the head and swallowing quickly.

'Oh my God!' I heard Louise gasp when she turned to see Lee's semen dribbling down my cheek. 'Look at that, Carol. Look at his face.'

'Mmm, yes.' Carol grinned before she licked the strand of cum and swallowed again. 'Delicious,' she sighed with obvious pleasure.

'Well, Ricky,' Lee said, his face split by a huge, American smile. 'How did you like sucking cock? Wanna do it again?'

'I . . . I think I might,' I replied, watching Lee settling between his wife's legs.

'Cool,' he responded. 'Now, I think I'm gonna enjoy some cream pie.' He slid a finger into Louise's dribbling pussy. My cum was leaking from her and Lee intended to lick the stuff out of her. 'What about you?' Lee continued and indicated my girlfriend, Carol. 'I filled her up pretty good earlier. You gonna try?'

At this suggestion, Carol joined the couple on the bed. She spread her thighs and showed me the hot red of her sex. There, right at the core of her, Lee's spunk glistened. Even as I watched, a dribble of the stuff trickled from Carol's body and slid slowly along the crease of her buttocks.

Carol slid two fingers into the hole and lifted a dollop of goo to her mouth. 'Tastes delicious,' she smiled at me. 'Come on, baby, come and lick me. Lick the stuff from my cum gutter'

I looked at Lee but he was busy now, busy between Louise's thighs. Looking from Lee to his wife's face I saw the pleasure he was giving her right there. It was obvious from her facial expression and her soft moans and sighs that she was enjoying the treatment, and so I threw caution to the wind and succumbed to the inevitable.

I slurped at Carol with gusto and tasted Lee's cum as it slid in a steady trickle from Carol's clenching insides. The sounds the girls were making were the aphrodisiac and I found that even as I tongued another man's spunk from my girlfriend that my cock was stiffening again. I would soon be ready for another round.

The next few hours were a blur of sexual excess and debauchery. I was fully prepared to enjoy Lee's hot cock now and spent long minutes sharing the thick phallus with both women. I recall quite clearly looking down as Lee took my cock into his mouth before he too shared it with the girls. When I kissed my cock from Lee's tongue both Louise and Carol exclaimed loudly and with obvious delight, and they put on a reciprocal show of Sapphic excellence.

I fucked the gorgeous Louise again and again and even managed to give my magnificent girlfriend several orgasms with both cock and tongue. Then Louise produced the strap on . . . And then fun really began.

12