The Special Trip to the Bathroom

Story Info
A very special day in a man's life.
1.9k words
4.14
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with an excursion out to the park nearby the house. It was a beautiful day and I decided to go out for a walk. The neighborhood around my house isn't exactly safe to walk in so the park was a logical choice. I arrived at the park about four pm. The park closes at six pm so I guessed that I had just about enough time for my walk. I headed out around the small lake on the walking trail. I was following a family of four that was on the trail just ahead of me. We came to a fork in the path and the family turned left toward the larger loop around the park. It would pass by the dog park inside the people park.

A dog park for those that don't know is a fenced in area where you can let the vicious dog you love loose to chase the other dogs and the more energetic children. Sometimes the children win sometimes the dog gets to bite the seat of their pants out. Once in a great while the dog will be arrested for serious bodily harm on a child under the age of twelve. It is apparently not the fault of the parents, who are busy gossiping and don't notice their child is poking an animal three times their weight, and at least twice their size with a stick. Let's see I got off the topic. Oh yeah, the strange bathroom visit.

Well, Anyway, I was traveling down the short path for about six minutes after the family turned. Here comes the youngest member holding the front of her pants. She walked up to me as if we were friends and asked me if I knew the shortcut to the bathrooms. I confessed that I did know a shortcut, but, was not her parent. She looked up at me pleadingly and said, "We need to hurry. We don't have time to find my parents. I need to go, soon." Well, I did not know what to say back to that so I held out my hand toward the one not holding everything in.

She took my hand and I rushed her through the trees to the back of the restrooms near the picnic tables. I attempted to let go and pointed to the ladies room. She said, "I can't do it myself. I need someone to help." I looked around and naturally it was late enough that no one was left at the picnic area. I reluctantly took her into the men's room and into the stall. She undid her shorts, and pulled them down with her panties. Then she held up her arms. I now understood what she needed help with she was too short to mount the throne. I lifted her into place and stood back to wait.

She completed her business, grabbed my leg for support, and reached over and got some of the sandpaper that public restrooms use. She continued to use me for support until she had wiped and dropped it in. Up went the hands again, and I carefully lifted her off the stool. She pulled everything up and went to the sink. I flushed and followed her as I knew my next lift was there. I picked her up from behind and held her close to the soap, and then the sink. She washed up very nicely. I set her back down and she took my hand.

"Thank you for helping me. Can we find my parent's now."

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I have no idea where to look. What is your father's name?"

She replied, "Daddy."

I tried again, "What do other people call daddy?"

She looked at me sideways for a moment and then said, "Either asshole, or Tom. Depends on whether he is driving or not."

I had to laugh for a moment, and then said, "What follows Tom?"

She said, "Grendleson"

I led her out of the bathroom and over to the car park area. There was only one other car, and no one nearby. "We may have to drive around and look for the ranger. There should be one driving around to make sure everyone has left. The park closed three minutes ago." We walked over to my car and I belted her in the passenger seat as I did not have a car seat. I Drove out toward the exit and we did not encounter a ranger. I doubled back looking for one but the entrance was already closed and the exit gate was already closed behind us.

She said, "We can come back tomorrow and look for them if we cannot get in again." I looked at her and pondered where she thought we would go until tomorrow. After twenty-five minutes of further waiting it became apparent that no one else was coming out. I called the park service answering service and advised them that there was a car left in the parking area when I drove out late due to a bathroom stop. They thanked me and said, they were already working on the missing family.

I drove her to my house and pondered what to do. I did not trust the local police to not turn her over to the child services people as a runaway. They lose one out of five children in the system, and cannot ever find them again. I did not want to see this little girl end up living on the streets because some bureaucrat was inconvenienced. When we arrived at my house she said, "This is the wrong house. Our house is blue and has a green door."

I replied, "Well, that is good information. This is my house as we don't know how to get to your house. I will look in the phone directory to see if I can find a number for your parents." I was embarrassed not to have thought to ask before, "Do you know your home phone number?" She shook her head no.

"I am too young to call people on the phone. Mommy calls everyone for me. I just started school this past year." She said sadly.

I replied, "In the future have a parent write their phone number down and give it to you so they can be found quickly, Okay. You are not in any trouble. I am just upset at not getting you back to them tonight. We can stay here tonight and perhaps in the morning I will be able to get you to someone who knows your parent's." We went into the house and I looked in the phone directory. No Tom, or Thomas Grendleson. I ordered a pizza for dinner. Thinking that every kid loves pizza.

When the knock came at the door she ran and hid behind the couch. I pondered what I had perhaps gotten into while I paid the pizza delivery girl. Then after I closed the door she peeked out at me and saw the box. "What did they bring in the box?" She asked. I was shocked a kid that had never had a pizza.

"It is a pizza. You will probably like it. It is dinner. I don't have anything else." I explained. She came out from behind the couch smiling. She sat on the floor about three feet in front of my chair. I thought about it for a moment and then eased myself onto the floor. This elicited a fit of giggles from my little guest.

"I wish daddy and mommy would sit on the floor with me. They always sit on the sofa. I eat on the floor like the dog." She said. "I don't have to eat out of a dog dish though. I get silverware and everything." She explained. I opened the box and she stared at the pizza as if she had no idea what to do. I got up, went into the kitchen and got silverware and everything so we wouldn't be eating like the dog. When I got back I demonstrated how to eat pizza with a fork. We progressed along for three slices. Two for me and one for her. Then she lay down and was about to go to sleep. Grabbing her lower front again.

Well, I was trained on this part.

We went to the bathroom again. She sat happily on the stool and went while asking me if we had to sleep on the floor. I explained that in another room was a bed with sheets and pillows. She nodded and kicked off her shoes. The shorts and panties fell to the floor with the shoes. I took off her socks in case they were her only pair. When she was done and wiped I lifted her up, closed the toilet seat cover and stood her next to the sink. She smiled up at me and washed her hands. I took off her shirt and gathered her stuff up to wash. I carried her into the bed and let her go to sleep while the washer was running.

I stayed up and waited for the dryer to be just about done before turning it off to keep it from waking her. I folded up her stuff and put it on the dresser in my room. I took off my clothes and slipped in beside her before going to sleep. In the morning I was awoken by kisses all over my face. She stood up and was smiling down at me. I turned away from her and pulled on my pants. Then I dressed her in her clean clothes and we headed out to see if we could find her parents. Suddenly it occurred to me to ask her, "What school do you go to?" She looked at me and concentrated for a moment. "Money story preschool on forty-ninth street." Now, we were getting somewhere. I drove to the address my smartphone had for the Montessori School on Forty-ninth street.

I took her into the front office and the secretary exclaimed, "There you are. Your parent's have been looking all over for you." I smiled.

She said, "I have been trying to look all over for them too. I did not know how to though and this nice man helped me out." The woman looked at me questioningly.

"Wrong place at the right time. I was in the park and she came up looking for assistance. When I was done assisting her we could not find the parent's anywhere." I replied. The school administrator laughed.

"We will make sure her parent's know she is safe and well cared for. Thank you for bringing her here. What is the name I should give the parent's?"

"You need not mention me at all. I am just a good Samaritan that was on the road." I replied. "I prefer to be anonymous as it brings less trouble." She nodded at me.

The young girl asked when the bell rang, "Is Miss Jameson mad at me for being late to homeroom?"

"No, Honey, this is a special occasion. You can be late today." The school administrator said. I slipped out while she was distracted and drove to my job. The police never came looking for me and we have never met again. I often wonder how she is doing now. She must be in her thirties and have a little girl of her own now. I just got word that I have only a few weeks to live at best. Thanks for letting me share this story with you.