The special XXXMAS Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the midst of their heated play a deliveryman rang the bell, and while Greg lay huffing on the rumpled bed, his sexually stimulated wife answered the door wearing only a large bath towel. . Accepting the package from the man, she deliberately turned away to place the package on a nearby table, exposing her backside to him. When he stammered out that he found her beautiful, she had dropped to her knees and gripped his cock through his trousers.

"What?" he blurted before Debbie shushed him and took his penis, now quickly rising from his shorts and pointed it to the ceiling and tongued his heavy balls.

The Deliveryman's hands went to her shoulders; probably to keep him from falling over, he was that surprised at the sudden turn of events. Debbie took them into her mouth and swirled her tongue over them.

From off in the distance she heard her husband call out, "Who is it, dear?"

Debbie ignored him, knowing that he wouldn't come downstairs just to see who was at the door. Instead, she applied a hard suction to each testicle while her hand fisted rapidly up and down the shaft. Her lips made loud slurping noises and she realized she could taste his perspiration on her palate.

The man was already panting heavily. His fingers clenched her shoulder in an iron grip.

Debbie spat his testicles from her mouth and went after his cockhead, clutching his shaft tightly while flicking her tongue atop the crown of his cock. She sucked away at him, cheeks hallowing from the suction of each draw of her mouth.

He didn't last long. There was a twitch ... and the semen burst through the urethra and sloshed over the back of Debbie's hand, just above the row of knuckles and along the tips of her fingers and over her nails as Debbie jerked her hand up and down the stanchion.

After he finished shuddering, Debbie lapped the semen dribbling down the side of his glans. Holding the cock vertical, her fingers traced the underside of the column lightly, from the capital to the pedestal. She knew men were was sensitive after cumming.

The deliveryman took in deep breaths as he recovered, repeated glancing around for he too had heard her husband calling out to her earlier and suspected the worst.

"It's okay, he won't bother us," Debbie whispered. He began to relax. The lids of his eyes were weighted down. His lips were drawn up in a languorous smile. His legs spread for her while she continued touching him.

Debbie placed a soft kiss on his corona. His hand brushed through my hair, and he caressed one cheek.

"Why?" he said not really expecting an answer. Debbie stroked him first with one hand and then with the other. Her hands daubed the semen over the shaft. Then she licked the white streaks that she had left in her wake. She lowered spit on the glans and sucked it from the sides. Her lips kissed hungrily and carelessly over the flesh. Mouthing the head more carefully, she washed the knob.

Debbie opened her lips and stretched her jaws to allow the slender tendrils of whiteness to thin out and break.

He moaned.

Debbie kissing her way down to the milky pool of cum on his smooth groin then licked around its circumference. Last of all, she pressed her lips to skin. The kiss broke the sudden silence in the room. She vacuumed the semen up, using the flat of her tongue to swipe at the wet stain on his pubis. A drop of sperm adhered below her bottom lip at the top of her chin. She could feel it. She made a conscious decision to leave it there. The penis was flaccid now. It drooped to the left. Playfully, she flipped it over to the other side. It dragged back.

He laughed, and she giggled.

"Leave the package by the stand there," Debbie said, stopping herself from wiping the traces of cum off her chin with an unconscious movement.

"I needed that," she told him. "Thank you." "Thank you, it was very enjoyable. Will there be a next time?"

"I seriously doubt it. Consider it a onetime thing. But I did enjoy it. Do you know your cum has a distinctly nice taste to it?"

"Honey, are you all right?" Her husband called from the upstairs bedroom.

"Yes, I'm fine dear. I'm still tingling ...." Debbie left it there, drawing a knowing smile from the Deliveryman.

Three minutes later, after hiding the package where her husband wouldn't think to look for it, she returned to the bedroom, climbed onto the bed and gleefully told him what she'd just done.

"No way!" Greg had said in disbelief, only to be convinced she was being truthful when she swiped the glob of semen from her chin and put the finger in his mouth.

"Doesn't he have the nicest flavor?"

________________________________________ Later that night after two more rounds of sex, Greg told his wife, "If we go to the party I won't let you be sent off with any fat old men. I swear to you, Debbie."

"But you will be romping with a slut or two, won't you?"

"I think it fair to say that all the women there will be acting sluttish, so yes. But you will have your choice of the men present, that should make things even, don't you think?"

"I'll be competing with nineteen and twenty year old women. I don't think that's fair, no."

"Debbie, you know as well as I that men think of you as "eye-candy. Your face, the texture of your hair, your lovely legs, and that to die for ass, not to mention those eye-popping tits," at this point, he reached out and cupped the objects of his affection, giving each a hearty squeeze.

She let him think that won her over.

________________________________________

Jason & Cara Salta & January & Tripp Wire

Jason and Cara were introduced by a mutual friend, she was twenty-seven, and a talented artist who specialized in erotic portraiture and was known for selling almost everything she did. Cara had divorced five years previously, and was happy with her life as a single. During those five years, she had dated whoever and whenever she felt like. It was no surprise that she was in Jason's bed following their first date.

Cara was on the petite side, but gifted with very large breasts, and on her small frame they looked gigantic. Think Dolly Partonish to visualize her. Her breasts were the first thing Jason noticed when they met shortly after divorcing his first wife.

Jason, a high ranking executive with Wells Fargo, had been upfront from the beginning of their relationship that he was very much into swinging. It didn't faze Cara at all; in fact, she wanted to know if he would consider including her when he decided to go swinging again. He told her he'd let her know when the time was right.

Cara was introduced into Jason's circle of friends, and warmly welcomed into their homes. However there was one particular couple, Tripp and January Wire who had been much more than friends with Jason and his ex, Rene, and apparently January for that reason January took an instant dislike toward Cara.

What Cara didn't know was that she had had a lesbian affair with Jason's ex, in addition to sharing her body with Jason on occasion during some of their lurid parties.

Only when Jason confessed that they had swung together did Cara begin to understand January's animosity toward her. Tripp, on the other hand, couldn't have been nicer, or more welcoming.

And then, one night the four of them were at a local bar; Jason was in a pool tournament, and as they watched him in the final game, Cara mentioned that she knew of the swapping that had gone on between the couples with Jason's ex-wife, Rene and while she wasn't bi, she certainly didn't think any less of January if she was.

January laughed and said, "I'm sorry if I've been so bitchie toward you. It's just that I really enjoyed Rene's pussy and miss going down on her. Are you sure you don't go in that direction?"

"I'm sure," Cara replied with a smile.

"You don't mind that I've fucked your husband?"

"No, I don't. In fact I'm open to ... you know, swapping guys tonight if you're willing."

"Don't you think we should ask the guys first?" January said coyly.

"You and I know that's not necessary. We beckon and they'll come crawling to us."

January laughed and said, "You do know your men, Cara. I think I could like you even if I can't eat you."

Moments later, Tripp, January and Cara were kneeling in their booth in order to see over the people between them and the pool tables. January was behind Cara, leaning on both Tripp and her, when she suddenly, quickly, slipped her hand down the front of Cara's top, and copped a feel of Cara's braless breasts. January giggled as she squeezed Cara's boob then tweaked the nipple before withdrawing her hand.

Although surprised, Cara registered no animosity toward the unwanted groping; instead she took hold of January's errant hand and gave it a friendly squeeze.

"Really?" January said, having been caught off-guard by Cara's reaction.

"Really," Cara said with a smile. Shall we have another round of drinks?"

"Oh, let's!" January replied happily and rewarded January with a quick smooch on the cheek before waving the waitress over and ordering another round of drinks.

The knowledge of January's lesbian tendencies had troubled Cara, but she knew how involved her husband was with Tripp Wire and had fully expected that she would sleep with Tripp while her husband bedded January. This however, presented a totally different picture. For Jason's sake Cara wanted the friendship to continue. Yet while she was promiscuous, she had never had sex with a woman, but January's tittie grope sent a delightful tingle to her center, and she began thinking about trying lesbianism with January.

A victorious Jason rejoined them in the booth, amid congratulations from the pub regulars; so they now had two rounds of shooters in front of them, and downed them, one after the other.

"Let's celebrate at our place!" January yipped happily.

"Good idea!" Tripp seconded. "We have a hot tub. It's the perfect place to celebrate Jason's magnificent victory!"

"Hey, c'mon, it wasn't that big a deal," Jason protested.

"Yes it was. I saw it and you were magnificent baby!" January cooed and at the same time rubbed her hand over his groin making sure to press down upon his penis.

Cara took note, but said nothing. A moment later she felt what had to be Tripp's hand cupping her ass. She left it there and never looked his way.

________________________________________

Cara was surprised to see Jason join Tripp in the front seat of the Lincoln, and even more when January opened the back door for her. Cara got in and January followed her, and as the Lincoln pulled away January leaned over and kissed her and took her hand and placed it under her skirt, which she had allowed to be hiked up.

Cara couldn't believe it when January brought Cara's hand to her pussy, but even as she quietly protested what January was doing she went along exploring the other woman's silky pubic hair, and her labia, already wet with her juices.

"January ... I---I---I I've never been with a woman ...."

From the front seat Tripp called out, "You know, Cara I've always admired your tits. I mean they're unbelievable ... so big on such a petite frame, yet Jason swears they're real."

Already disconcerted by finding her fingers playing with January's pussy, all she could muster by way of reply was a weak, "Well they are real, you can believe it or not." Those words left her lips just as her fingers---two of them---slipped between the folds of January's cunt and into her heat.

"She has great tits, I swear it, Tripp," Jason said turning to look back at his wife.

"Why not show him, Cara? After all we'll be naked in the hot tub in a few minutes."

"Oh, all right! But don't wreck the fucking car when you turn to see 'em," she said as she reluctantly removed her hand from January's pussy.

January moaned at the loss, but helped Cara peel her Tee-shirt up and unhook her bra.

Tripp pulled the Lincoln off to the side of the darkened road. January slipped behind Cara and cupped her tits with both hands.

Cara's nipples became swollen; her areola crinkly as January fondled and squeezed them. Cara realized she was undergoing a mini-orgasm.

Tripp joined them in the backseat, his cock was exposed and he tendered it to Cara, who placed her hands on the outside of Tripp's legs. January's mouth was nuzzling at her neck and she had another mini-orgasm.

What the fuck is happening to me? Cara wondered. Is Jason all right with this? I—I—he must be, he hasn't said a word. Where is he? Near panicking, Cara spied Jason peering at her over the front seat. He was smiling, or at least he had a grin on his face. Had he know this was going to happen?

Tripp took hold of her hands and sternly told her: "Let's leave our hands out of this, shall we, Cara?"

"Ohhhh," she said, only now fully grasping what she was about to do.

"Keep your mouth open... mmmm, just like that."

Cara closed her eyes, then felt his boner in her hair. It was hot and wet.

Wet? How was it wet? He'd just exposed himself. A moment later it registered, precum, it was his precum! God was he that horny?

January was still tonguing her ear and nuzzling her neck, and more to the point, squeezing her tits in such a delightful manner that Cara was sure to cum from just that. Only there was Tripp's cock inches from her mouth---yes there was that to consider.

Her face was hot, her mouth very slobbery. They hadn't even kissed and she was going to suck him off. God what was January going to do to her? And what would she be doing to her?

As Tripp's penis touched her lower lip, Cara widened her mouth into a large O. Giving him no further thought for the moment, she let her mind wander to thoughts like: I should have trimmed my pussy hair if only I'd known. It probably doesn't matter, but what will January think of me?

"Suck it damn it!" Tripp swore and brought her out of her daydream.

Cara realized that she was licking his shaft from tip to balls, but hadn't blown him at all. His cock was pointing at the roof of the Lincoln. Cara took him into her mouth and swirled her tongue over his gland. Tripp's hands went to her hair.

"Yeah ... suck it, baby!"

She had about four inches of his erection in her mouth when she felt January's finger slip into her cunt. Tripp was pulling her face off his cock and now back on it. Her tits were swinging around beneath her fellatio. Her pussy was flooding as January's knowledgeable digits found her G-spot and brought her to a tumultuous orgasm.

The first spurt of his cum opened her eyes. The second started escaping from the corner of her mouth. The third caused a gusher and his semen was dribbling on to her lap.

By the time Cara was thinking rationally again January was sucking on her right breast and Tripp on her left. A string of cum was dangling down from her chin. She absently wiped it away with her thumb and then kissed her husband, Jason who happened to be standing close by and sent the glob of semen into his mouth just as Tripp bit her nipple and she screamed out from the pain.

Ultimately, Jason climbed into the backseat and took his wife doggy-style while Cara got her first taste of pussy by munching away at January's neatly trimmed pubic carpet.

Tripp got back in the driver's seat and drove them to his residence from which a mini-orgy flourished. By the end of the evening Cara gleefully accepted the Wire's invitation to their 'special guest' only Christmas Party two weeks hence. ________________________________________

For the next two weeks after her experience with January and Tripp Wire, Cara felt a sexuality that she had never experienced before. The sex, between her husband, Jason and her was always great, but in those days following the event in Tripp's Lincoln, the sex seemed to rise to an even higher level. Cara truly believed what January had whispered to her as they kissed goodnight following her first adventure into Sapphic delight was that her sex life was going to get better and better. ________________________________________

Cara Salta heard her husband coming into their bedroom and quickly assumed what she considered a sex pose sitting on the windowsill of their apartment while modeling her new party dress.

"Whoa!" Is that the dress you're wearing to the Christmas Party?"

"Oh, why, don't you like it?" she said puzzled.

"Like it, I love it, but don't you think it's umm, kind of revealing? I mean I can see your tits and ... Jesus ... your pussies visible! How can you go out like that?"

"Honey, we're going to an orgy aren't we?" "Yes, but ...."

"Won't I be making a striking appearance?"

"Yes, but...."

Slowly Cara pulled the sheer dress (if one could call it that) over her head, and then rubbed both hands over her pussy.

"Come to Momma, baby," she purred.

Jason dropped to his hands and knees and crawled toward her.

________________________________________

Tucker laughed his sexy laugh again as Evie felt the rug grind against her naked knees. "Listen, you're just the youngest woman here, you're all pretty I don't deny it, but you don't think you deserve my cock all for you do you?" Evie could only whine, "But ...." While the older Marilyn smirked and Evie's almost sister Marcie couldn't help but snicker.

Evie wasn't a person really. Not that night. She was just one of three sluts kneeling before his enormous cock. Some part of her recoiled, knowing how fucked up it was, but a much stronger part of her wet her lips, assuring her that she would show them. She would suck him off better than the others on their best day and he would realize she was the cocksucker around. She just knew it.

But in her contemplation she had missed some signal he gave and the other's had descended on his cock before she could. She could only hover near it, watching their greedy pink lips sucking and licking, in a weird kind of teamwork that to Evie seemed to have been choreographed like a dance in a stage show. Leaving her waiting for any leftovers they decided to give her since now all she could do was lean in close because both hands were bound behind her back.

The situation left her dizzy and confused and so wet she could feel her inner thighs slick with her messy need.

How far off was that party? She wondered as Tucker came with a loud grunt and covered Marilyn's and Marcie's faces. ________________________________________ Debbie's mind was racing as they walked from the car to the entrance of the Wire's home. What am I getting myself into, she thought, but at the same time she was amazed that just talking about swinging back at home had moistened her cunt and got her wondering just what it would be like to have another man fucking her –- a stranger at that --- while her husband watched.

Then too, the thought of Greg pleasuring another woman was troubling. How would she handle the sight of his lovely cock plunging in and out of another woman? Good for the goose, good for the gander, she thought, but doesn't the gander go before the goose in this case?

Her next thought shook her to the core. What if I'm approached by a woman? Or more than one man?

"Don't worry baby," Greg whispered as they reached the front door, "Everything's going to be all right. Just go with the flow. And remember if you don't want to do something, or be with a particular person, just say no thank you. There are rules along those lines ...."

Greg realized that the door was open and gave it a slight push. Suddenly they were inside and wondered whether to wait there to be discovered or to do some exploring. Debbie excitedly pointed ahead at two double doors on either side of the hall and another smaller, single door at the back underneath the balcony. It seemed especially empty with all the party noises that emanated from further back in the house.

He decided to play for time by closing the front door behind them, though he left the lock on the latch as he'd found it.