The special XXXMAS Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mind him asking, Eppy."

"You don't know the man. He's a snake, you ask me."

"Ohhh ... I didn't know. He seemed ... oh, let's just forget all about him!" she chirped and reached out to take hold of his thick member once again. "I could suck your cock all day and night, baby!"

"I know. I worry that you might even shrink it the way you go at it!"

They both broke up laughing at that point and he casually tucked his penis back into his trousers and started kissing her. ________________________________________ The Porn Show Just then the host and hostess reappeared in the main room and announced: "Ladies and gentlemen, if we may have your attention please?"

Tripp took over at that point, saying, "You folks are in for one helluva time tonight."

"So tell us!" A female voice from the darkened side of the room called out. "We don't know what to expect."

"You have a lovely home," another woman added, obviously already intoxicated with lust, for a line of sperm was clinging to her chin unnoticed and one breast was fully exposed, it's nipple fully engorged. She was quickly shushed by several others who were already excited and wanted to get into the action promised them.

"Thank you, thank you," January said, taking over for her husband who appeared flustered by the women's comments. "We'll begin the night's activities with what I prefer calling a 'warm-up' session.

We are delighted to have with us tonight, the renowned Adult film maker, Jack Sullivan. Jack would you please step up and take over the presentation?"

Sullivan, better known as Sully to anyone who knew him, had no problem taking charge. "Good evening everyone. First of all by now you've noticed the seating in limited to two-seat ... I believe they're called loveseats ... isn't that appropriate?"

The more knowledgeable members of the audience laughed good-naturedly.

"What we have for your voyeuristic pleasure this evening is a performance by two of the finer performers of sexual acts --- as they enjoy their first night of wedded bliss."

As Sully continued with the introduction, Greg led his unsuspecting wife, Debbie to the prearranged loveseat next to Owen Jackson, nodded at Jackson and asked if the seat was taken.

"No, sit down, by all means, join us and enjoy the show. I hear it's going to be the best show Tripp and January have ever put on."

He was careful not to stare at Debbie's breasts or legs, keeping eye to eye contact with her as he prattled on. "Have you folks been to any in the past? I only ask as I don't recall seeing either of you here before."

"No," Debbie answered quickly, turning to her husband as if for verification. "It's our first time. But we've heard only good things about their parties. Debbie smoothed down the front of her tight, black wrap and sat down.

"Nothing like them around these parts, believe you me," Jackson replied with a warm smile. Then to Debbie's surprise, Jackson took her hand in his, and kissed it lightly. His hazel eyes stared deep into hers as he smiled warmly. Deb liked his friendly, relaxed manner instantly and couldn't help fixing her gaze on him as he introduced the redheaded woman seated next to him, as his ex-wife, Samantha.

Samantha reached across Owen and shook Debbie's hand and then leaned even further exposing her breasts to the nipples as she pro-offered a hand to Greg, who couldn't help but gawk down the front of her ample cleavage while Debbie mentally cursed him for being such a male pig. ________________________________________ It wasn't long before all available seats were occupied. Marilyn sat next to Tucker, but had deliberately placed Evie and Marcie in the same row, but on the opposite end, with two seats vacant between the two girls, telling them not to change seating positions unless asked to do so by a male member of the audience.

Marcie soon realized what was in store for them when two couples quickly joined them, with the male sitting on Evie's left and his female companion on her right. The same thing happened to Marcie, only the woman sat to her left with the man on her right. None of them said a word to either girl, but Evie soon felt a hand land high on each of her thighs.

A quick glance at Marcie told her that Marcie was being treated in similar fashion, although the woman had also freed Marcie's right breast and was tweaking the nipple while kneading her upper thigh.

Marcie looked over at Evie and smiled a 'So what else is new' kind of smile. Evie nodded her head and turned to the woman next to her and said, "I'm Evie."

"Meg," the woman replied, "Now be quiet the show's starting."

Marcie tried to ignore the pawing hands on her by taking in her surroundings.

In the center of the room was a circular platform surrounded on all four sides by three rows of loveseats, enabling Marcie and the others to see most of the others in the theatre with them and what they were doing at any given time. Marcie was mildly curious as to who was watching her and Evie getting groped by these two couples, and even more if it was being filmed. ________________________________________ "And now ..." Sullivan was completing his introductions. "We proudly present ....The First Nighters'."

As Sully stepped away from the stage, the volume of the pleasant classical music increased and the room went dark, and then a lone spotlight illuminated the large canopied bed that had somehow been transported onto the stage while Sullivan was talking.

As the circle of light slowly expanded, the audience was able to discern a lovely young woman seated with her legs curled under her on the bed; she was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress and veil.

A moment later she was joined by a strikingly handsome young man, no more than eighteen or nineteen who bestowed a dazzling smile upon the young girl, who was of similar age.

Debbie immediately felt herself drawn to the couple, and could only nod her head when Owen whispered "He's going to take her virginity and we'll be watching."

A split second later, Owen's hand was lightly squeezing her upper thigh. Debbie was petrified. Should she remove the hand? Would it cause a scene? But wasn't she here to fuck someone other than Greg?

She risked a quick glance at her husband and was stunned to see that Owen's ex-wife had her hand inside Greg's trousers, fondling his erection! "Oh, watch what happens now!" Owen whispered as his hand moved a tad higher along her thigh, pausing at the point her garters clasped her nylons.

I knew I should have worn panties! Debbie chided herself. But instinctively she followed Owens words and looked steadfastly at the couple on the stage.

The bride's long blonde hair hung almost to her waist and it contrasted vividly with the bright white glow of her gown. She reached up and pulled the veil back over her head to reveal an angelic face whose eyes were shiny with lust.

Her generous breasts rose and fell noticeably within the confines of her lacy bodice as she looked longingly at her new husband.

The sighs and even some moans could be heard from the women in the audience. Debbie would have sworn she heard one announce that she was cumming, although she couldn't believe anyone would announce such a thing in mixed company. ________________________________________

But Judy could.

Judy was seated next to Jason, who looked approvingly at his wife Cara, who was several feet away from Judy with her legs splayed on an aptly named loveseat, whispering to Eppy as his hands explored her sex outside her black lace panties.

It was Cara's half muffled cry that Debbie heard the moment Eppy's long fingers gained access to her sodden pussy. Judy accepted it as a matter of course. She knew Eppy well, and knew too that he would see to it that she was more than satisfied before the night was over.

Judy smiled to herself as she watched Jason's voyeuristic tendencies displayed to anyone caring to look as his head swiveled from the stage back to his wife and Eppy and back to the stage.

Judy decided to give him something else to think about and ran her hand over the very obvious bulge in his slacks, and then found and tugged on his zipper.

There was a sharp intake of breath as his penis sprang out into the open.

"Mind if I suck your cock ... I mean, since you took it out and all?"

"What?" Oh, God ... what?"

"Look at the stage---look at your wife---it's an orgy for Christ'sakes!"

Jason may not have understood exactly what was going on, but his wife, Cara did. "Let her have it, Jason! Can't you see this guy's about to fuck me silly?"

To be continued