The Specialist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started slow all the way inside her ass, to almost all the way out. I increased my speed.

I pulled her up on her knees higher, so I had a better angle. I found her G spot with my dick head. I was now concentrating on that. I was in her rectum, but my cock was stimulating her G spot through the membrane that separates her rectum from her vagina.

She shuddered and I could feel her orgasm. I went back to slamming her anus with my dick, and then she had a very big hard cum. She screamed, She didn't squirt, she gushed all over!

I was about to come, "I'm gonna shoot!" I pulled out of Lisa's ass only to have another wonderful warm mouth taking my cum. The black of her skin was so beautiful. She took all my cum in her mouth, but did not swallow. She took my load over to Kelly and shared it with her. Meanwhile, back at my dick, Lisa was taking all my cock in her mouth. I was still pretty hard.

"I want you to fuck me, right now. Please take my cherry. It's yours, I want it to be you. Please? Don't make me beg. I want you noooww!"

I had entered her while she was making her speech. "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, yes, YES! Right the fuck NOW. Aaayyeeeiii! Geez, you are big. Come on, take me. Make me yours. Own me."

I was slamming into her. I pulled back, until I was just banging her G spot again, and she shuddered and came again but much quieter. I looked up, as I had been concentrating on her body, Dawn was kissing her and Kelly was suckling on her. Dawn was twisting and pulling on her other nipple.

I pulled out of her pussy and pushed back into her anus and started hard fucking her again.

I could feel the spasming in her asshole as she came hard, several times. I pulled out of her rectum.

"Kelly, come here and suck my cock. Right now!" She was on her knees in a second. She sucked me and sucked me. I pulled out of her mouth and stuck it back in Lisa's asshole. She wailed through Dawn's kisses. I jackhammered her G spot till she gushed again. I pulled out of her ass into Kelly's mouth again. "You like the taste of her asshole, don't you slave."

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Would you like my dick in your asshole again?"

"PLEASE SIR. Buttfuck me again. PLEASE!"

"Lick Lisa's asshole. I will buttfuck you slave, until I cum inside you. Is that what you want?"

"Yus ir" her voice was muffled by pussy. I pulled her cheeks apart, I wanted to give her more lube, she shook her head no.

I plunged my dick into her anus again. She screamed into Lisa's pussy. She came. I didn't stop, fucking her right through her orgasm. I was slamming her asshole and slapping her ass.

Lisa screamed as she came from the licking. She and Dawn switched, Kelly was now eating out Dawn. Lisa was suckling on Dawn this time. I pulled out of Kelly and plunged into Lisa. Right into her anus. She screamed, she squirted all over me again. I put my dick back into Kelly's asshole.

I took Lisa by the hair. I moved her down on Kelly's back. I took my cock out of Kelly and into Lisa's mouth. I held her head as I fucked her face. "Do you like the taste of Kelly, slut? I'm going to cum."

I shot what felt like a gallon of jism into Lisa's mouth. I was done. I rested. I awoke with a woman on my shoulder, another snuggling in my neck, drooling in my ear, and Kelly fucking me, riding up and down my very rigid dick. I must have had a great time, because I was ready to cum shooting a huge cum shot up her cunt. What a wonderful way to wake up. "Oh no Kelly, I Just shot inside your cunt. You aren't on birth control." I was upset.

"Ok, Rob. I didn't want to spook you last night, but I want to have a baby. Actually, I want YOUR baby. I can't wait to be pregnant with your baby. And you don't have to worry, I won't ask anything from you. I'm so happy."

This was a bit unexpected.

Perhaps I was going to be a father. Should I be happy? I was shocked for sure. I was a senior in high school. This was

a bad idea.

I got dressed and the girls handed me a pile of money.

I said, "This is too much money!"

Lisa said, "HONEY, you were worth every penny and more. If I had the cash, I'd fuck you every single day, and twice on Sunday! I think I speak for all the girls when I say you are the best there is. At least in our experience anyways. Thank you for all your good work. Leave us a bunch of your cards and we will do word of mouth advertising for you." Lisa seemed very pleased.

I kissed them all, we had a tearful goodbye. I left feeling terrible, but $600 richer. I felt like a whore. What kind of dumb was summer job had I made myself?

To be continued ...

12