The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 07

Story Info
The BBC genie is out of the bottle, no turning back now.
27k words
4.81
132.4k
174

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website; the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent. This is the seventh chapter in an interracial cuckold story. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I encourage you to do so, but I'm confident you'll enjoy it as a standalone too.

The use of the "n" word takes place a few times during sex scenes driven by passion between participants. I don't condone its use in any other situations.

A special thanks to Literotica member Smoothed for his editing prowess and passion for creating great erotic literature.

Also, thanks to Literotica members dman32, rookie121, Dubdude, and Mistress Aaliyah for feedback and sounding board advice.

I might be biased, but I think this is the best chapter yet...I hope you like it too.

*****

August

Three months later...

Abbie and Justin Dawson said their final goodbye's before she readied for her overnight department retreat in Lake Tahoe. Her smiling husband confirmed he would be up late the following afternoon. As they hugged, she pushed her firm d-cups into his chest and purred, "I'm sorry I won't be here when you wake up on your birthday, but I promise I'll make it up to you when you arrive tomorrow night. I love you!" His beautiful wife bit her lower lip, reached out, and squeezed his cock with a flirtatious grin.

"Shit, now I'm not sure I can wait till tomorrow night," Justin complained, causing them both to laugh before kissing her one final time. The soon to be 29-year-old jumped into his Subaru and headed off to his office in downtown Sacramento.

After he departed, Abbie loaded up her SUV and made a quick pit stop at Starbucks before heading out of town. On the two hour drive up to the south shore of Tahoe, Abbie's thoughts turned to the same subject that had permeated her mind on countless occasions since the night of the end-of-season team party three months previously...Nick Thomas' big black cock.

The gorgeous coach reflected back on the conversation she'd had with Nick, their former diving protégé, a couple of days after the party. She had explained that despite the incredible night they shared in her marital bed, their relationship would have to be strictly professional moving forward. Abbie recalled Nick's disappointment when she broke the news that she and Justin had discussed it and agreed they both exercised poor judgment in allowing it to happen. Abbie stressed that due to Nick's upcoming position within the Exercise Sciences department at Sac State and his subsequent hiring as their assistant dive coach, she and Justin could no longer risk the repercussions of a future personal relationship with him.

Abbie remembered feeling bad as Nick appeared truly hurt by their decision to sever the sexual relationship.

Now, several months later as Abbie drove under bright blue skies through the Sierra Nevada pines, she wondered if Nick had in fact, moved on from any desires to be with her again. A lot had changed since that fateful night, and on the few occasions she'd seen him over the summer, he carried himself without a hint of attraction to her. Abbie told herself her desirability for him had subsided too. The upcoming school year was nearly upon them and new responsibilities within the department and the need to develop a new young dive team had begun to pervade her daily thoughts.

What Abbie hadn't known was Nick Thomas was a really good actor.

The young black man reveled in the fact that after two long years of seduction, he'd finally achieved his goal of fucking his hot married coach's brains out in her own bed. He also had enough experience in these situations to know he almost surely would again. He didn't buy her story that she and Justin were resolute in their decision to break off the relationship. First off, he knew Justin's cuckold fantasies were not something he could likely turn on and off, and because the coach hadn't been there to witness their mating, Nick suspected Justin still had a strong desire to experience it firsthand.

Second, and more importantly, Abbie Dawson absolutely loved his big black cock!

Based on over two years of foreplay, Nick had anticipated Abbie wouldn't be able to control herself once she finally experienced it—but even he was surprised at how fully his sexy coach morphed once she got her first taste. He wondered how much Abbie told her husband of the details of their sex...Did she tell him she became a borderline nympho once his huge cock sprang from the Speedo? Did she tell him she begged him to let her suck it and clean up after each time he came? Did she tell him it was her who instigated the interracial porn video on her bedroom TV? Did she tell him she was the one who requested being bound to the headboard with the handcuffs? Did she tell him it was her who urged him to fuck her without protection when he ran out of his Bigfoot XXX rubbers and her husband's little ones ripped while trying to stretch them over his fat cockhead? And finally, did she tell Coach Justin she was the one who begged Nick to shoot his potent load into her unprotected pussy while he hammered into her with her fingernails digging into his black ass at the climax of their final fuck in the morning, just before Justin awoke?

Nick doubted she'd been totally forthright about any of that with him, but the fact was, it didn't really matter. She'd already spilled the beans regarding Justin's cuckold tendencies and her own responses confirmed she loved every intoxicating second of it. Those were not the actions of a couple capable of taking only one bite without consuming more of the taboo apple.

Nick was sure they would take another bite.

*****

When Abbie arrived at Harvey's Hotel in Lake Tahoe, she was pleasantly surprised when the pretty blonde front desk associate gave her keys to a room on the 18th floor. She predicted a spectacular vista and was not disappointed. Upon entering, Abbie's thoughts immediately turned to Justin and how excited he would be to have such a breathtaking view of the lake. They both loved Tahoe, but it truly was one of Justin's favorite places anywhere. This would be an awesome birthday surprise for him.

Aside from the view, the room was the typical king-sized variety with a nice flat screen and a sofabed couch. Abbie was excited to see the bathroom was oversized and contained a Jacuzzi tub. She committed to herself that a relaxing bubble bath was in order at some point during their stay.

*****

The retreat kick-off meeting started at 1:00 p.m.

Abbie exchanged friendly hellos with her staff mates, learning and sharing the details of everyone's never long enough summer break. After finding her seat, Abbie noticed as Nick Thomas slipped into the room at 12:58 p.m. He sat in the last row and never looked in her direction, at least that she was aware.

When the meeting ended at 3:30 p.m., on their way out, Anna and Sydney, two of Abbie's colleagues and party buddies, invited her to join them at Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo bar for happy hour cocktails. Abbie readily agreed, excited to catch up with her fun friends. While accepting the invitation, she stealthily observed as Nick headed out quietly and steered towards the elevators.

The bar wasn't crowded, so they bellied up and ordered a pitcher of margaritas. Abbie knew she couldn't keep up with the two of them, so she sipped hers as her friends powered through the first batch and ordered another. "Hey, so tell us about the hot new guy in the department Abbie. What's his name, Nick something? I heard he was on your dive team the past couple of years," Anna asked with excitement in her voice.

"Yes, his name's Nick Thomas, Justin and I coached him the past two years. He's worked very hard to earn this opportunity, I think he's going to be a great addition to the department."

"You bet he is, I look forward to checking out that rock hard ass everyday in the break room!" Sidney gushed. "So Ab, tell us how he looks in his Speedo, you must have checked out that muscular black body the past couple of years? I bet he has a big package, huh?"

Abbie couldn't believe she was immersed in this conversation with her horny co-workers, but she didn't want to sound like a prude, so she played along, "Yes he has nice muscles, and he is a very good diver," she giggled, hoping the second part of her statement would distract the two stirred-up women.

It didn't.

"The only kind of diving I care about is the muff variety, I'd like for that handsome black man to do a little of that on me with those big beautiful lips of his," Anna kidded.

"Fuck that, I can get oral from my husband...I'd prefer getting into the real stuff in his Speedo...Lord knows my Danny leaves a lot to be desired in that department!" Sydney volunteered with a naughty grin before she and Anna busted up and even Abbie let out a stifled giggle.

"You got a point there Syd, so Ab, you didn't answer the question, how does Mr. tall, black, and handsome look in his Speedo?"

"Girls, he's going to be working side by side with us this year, I don't think it's appropriate that we talk about him like that, but I'll just say this...he fills it out pretty nicely," Abbie teased with flashing eyes and a naughty smile of her own.

"YEAH GIRL! Glad to hear you're like the rest of us horny bitches Abbie Dawson...been checking out some that dark meat have ya? Ever seen that big thing without the Speedo?"

"Oh my god Anna, that's enough...I'm happily married," Abbie answered embarrassingly as guilt-filled butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

"Don't start getting all Miss Goody-Goody on us Ab, I seem to remember a certain married brunette getting very gropey at that strip show last year with another g-string wearing muscular black man. I thought you were going to suck Michael B. Jordan's cock right on the stage!" Anna joked, the comment followed by belly laughter from both of Abbie's co-workers.

"OMG Anna! You know how drunk I was...I don't even remember most of that night!" Abbie pleaded with an embarrassed smile, obviously not copping to the fact that she had since learned the black man underneath the Michael B. Jordan mask was the same one at the center of their current conversation.

"Yeah we all were Mrs. Dawson, but that hung dancer clearly got you all hot and bothered..." her friend continued piling on.

"Jeez Anna, are you ever going to let that go," Abbie begged.

"Why should I, you barely let it go!" Anna and Sydney busted out laughing again before she continued, "I think that guy really wanted to take you home, but when you chickened out, he ended up with Brie instead!"

"Wait what? Brie and the...uh...black...Michael B. Jordan," Abbie asked, eyes widening.

"Oops, I wasn't supposed to say anything about that, but since I already did...Yeah they went back to her house and...well you know..."

"She had sex with him? With Ni...uh...Michael B. Jordan?" Abbie caught herself as she questioned loud enough that the bartender looked their way from the other end of the bar.

"Sshhh Abbie...Jeez do you want everyone in the whole effing hotel to know?"

"I...I...just can't believe it! But she's married...what about her husband...uh Dave?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure, I guess..." Abbie answered absently, not fathoming that Nick had actually fucked Brie the night of the show.

"Can you or can't you, this is serious shit!"

Abbie snapped out of her mini-trance, "Yes...yes definitely, sorry it just comes as such a big surprise."

"Okay I'll trust you, Sydney already knows about this, but I had lunch with Brie a few months back. She told me that experience changed her and Dave's relationship forever. Brie said she decided that night, after getting fucked so amazingly good by that black dancer, she could no longer repress her true feelings of frustration in the bedroom with Dave. So much so that she told him she thought they should separate for a while."

"Oh my god Anna, that's terrible! They couldn't work it out?" Abbie asked, a million thoughts now channeling through her mind.

"That's where it gets crazy! Dave knew she had been sexually frustrated for a long time, but after pleading with her to change her mind, instead of just letting her walk out, he asked if she would consider staying if he let her date other guys?"

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yep, she was actually blown away too. But once she came to grips with what he was proposing, it started making sense to her...if it actually worked, she realized she could have her cake and eat it too. Brie loves everything about Dave except for his shortcomings in the bedroom. She figured she didn't have anything to lose at that point so she decided to maintain her loving relationship with her husband while getting sexual satisfaction from other guys."

"I don't understand, why would he agree to that?"

"First off, he didn't have a choice, it was either agree to it or lose her, but the weirdest part was he actually admitted he was aroused by the idea. His only stipulation was that he got to watch or participate in her sexual encounters with other men."

"Damn, that's fucking crazy! Even though I've already heard this, I still can't believe it!" Sydney practically shouted. Abbie just stared with a blank expression, cognizant of all the obvious parallels between her situation and Brie's. The only exception being that Justin had always been a satisfying lover...well before she experienced Nick Thomas that is.

Anna continued, "Yeah, Brie told me they call it 'cuckolding'. She says there are a lot of husbands and boyfriends out there who have the same fantasies. They get off on watching their wives or girlfriends getting fucked by other guys. She said it was ironic that the dancer was black, as cuckoldry is often embraced by white couples with black bulls!"

"Black bulls?" Abbie asked, not wanting to raise any suspicions by her previous silence, but still trying to come to grips with the fact it was Nick Thomas they were talking about.

"Yeah, that's what the cuckold community calls hung black studs who fuck lots of white wives."

An image of Nick's huge cock entered Abbie's mind, "A black bull is an apropos description, but is he really one of those?" But then after pondering it further, Abbie realized that including herself, she was aware of at least four women in just her own circles that Nick had fucked, "Maybe he is one! Jeez, was I just another notch on his bedpost?"

"So Brie still fucks these bulls now?" Sydney asked, confirming what she thought Anna had told her weeks before.

"Yes. She and Dave joined some kind of club called The Bull Pen at the suggestion of that dancer. Now she fucks him and the rest of the bulls on a regular basis. She told me she is having more incredible sex than she's ever had in her life and she and Dave have never been happier. She didn't give a lot of details, but she said the membership includes an online menu of available bulls they choose from."

"Wait, Dave helps pick out her lovers?" Abbie interrupted with wide eyes, still trying to come to grips with the fact that Nick participated in such a club and that he was still fucking Brie.

"Yep, except they don't use terms like lovers or partners. The club insists they refer to the black men as bulls or stallions. She says there is a whole protocol for what the cuckold couple must do for the bull before the woman can ask him to breed with her. Can you believe they actually use those terms?"

"OMG, no I can't! So this protocol stuff...like what kinds of things are involved?"

"Submissive shit. Playing with themselves in front of him, begging the bull to choose her, telling the bull all the things he can do to her, and of course lots of cock-sucking."

"And Brie likes doing it?"

"Loves it! She says she's addicted to it! And so is Dave. Sometimes the bull requires the husband or boyfriend to get involved in the protocol lead-up."

"Does Dave...uh...have to suck also?"

"Oh I don't know about that, Brie didn't say. But she did say that based on the couple's specific kink's, the bull will be either very dominant or less so. For those that like the authoritative treatment, the bulls will often require the cuck husband or boyfriend to beg and grovel with them to mate with their wives or girlfriends! She said some of the husbands even get off on being required to wear...what do they call those things...chastity cages? Can you believe that shit?"

"God, I don't know about the whole cuckold thing, but I'm all wet just thinking about Brie and all that big black cock! I might have to jump the new guy's bones at the party tonight," Sydney joked.

"Only if I don't beat you to him first," Anna challenged with a big smile. "I haven't been able to look at black men the same since Brie told me about her experiences."

Abbie being obviously blown away by the conversation, still tried to be the grown-up in the room. She gulped, fully realizing the hypocritical nature of what she was about to say, "Okay, you two need to go take a couple of cold showers. Do I need to remind you, you both have husbands at home? And besides, the university would obviously frown on fraternizing with other department personnel."

"Oh Abbie, you can be such a stick in the mud sometimes. Besides, I'm not thinking about fraternizing, I'm thinking about fucking, like getting the shit fucked out of me like Brie does by those black men," Anna joked followed by loud laughter from Sydney.

Abbie shook her head and rolled her eyes, "You guys are terrible! I can't talk about this anymore. I'm going to go unwind before the reception. That Jacuzzi tub in my room is calling my name," she chimed, dropping a $10 bill on the bar.

"You fucking bitch, I didn't get a Jacuzzi in my room," Sydney whined.

"Neither did I, what the fuck?" Anna complained too.

"Sucks to be you guys! I'll see you at 6:30 p.m." Abbie teased with an eat-your-heart-out grin as she glanced back over her shoulder one final time.

The irony of the conversation was literally too much for her to take any longer. Abbie was lost in thought on the elevator as she tried to digest what Anna had just blabbed about Nick, Brie and her husband Dave. She Googled the term 'cuckold' and read: A submissive man who willingly encourages his girlfriend/wife to sleep with alpha males whereby the woman's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences.

"Oh my god, that sounds just like Justin. Could he really be one of these...cuckolds? If so, has he really lost those feelings and desires since we broke things off with Nick?"

When Abbie got to her room she tried calling her husband, but after several rings it went to voicemail. She then remembered his buddy Aiden had taken him golfing for his birthday after work, so she texted him and said she couldn't wait to see him the following night and reminded him she was going to make his birthday one to remember. She followed the note with lots of hearts and kisses imoji's. Abbie glanced at the clock and figured she had an hour before she needed to start getting ready for the party.

In spite of her anger with Nick's obvious omission regarding his relationship with Brie and his participation in the Bull Club thing, Abbie found herself guiltily aroused thinking about Brie's new lifestyle.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers
123456...8