The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife finally succumbs to husband's cuckold urgings.
11.4k words
4.61
141.3k
171

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,740 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website; the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent. This is the second in a multi-chapter interracial cuckold story. I encourage you to read chapter 1 first, but it's not necessary.

College diving coach Justin Dawson moved around in a mindless stupor as he processed what Nick Thomas, his protégé, had just told him about the wild sex he and the Justin's wife had had the previous night. Finally after several long minutes following Nick's departure, the confused coach headed back into his own master bedroom. Something was pulling him to have another look around...perhaps to validate in his mind exactly what took place between his gorgeous wife and her black lover.

His cock remained hard in his pants.

As he re-entered the room, Abbie still hadn't moved; she remained out like a light. It was now 11:30 a.m. and the formerly dimly lit room, while still shadowy, appeared subtly brighter than before. Justin stared at her nude body, still struggling to believe what Nick had confessed about what the two of them had done in their marital bed. Justin determined the porn video that still shone on the flat screen TV must have been on a replay loop as he recognized the same hot interracial couple that he'd seen fucking before. He spotted the remote on his nightstand next to a pair of condom boxes; the distracted coach moved in that direction to retrieve it.

As he walked around to his side of the bed, he suddenly felt a sticky substance squish between his toes. He looked down to see a used pile of oversized condoms lying haphazardly on the hardwood floor. The contents of each had oozed out and formed a milky pool of goo which his toes now rested in. The puddle had already partially enveloped one his slippers as it lay resting next to the bed.

Now in addition to the gross feeling between his toes, Justin couldn't believe his eyes, the pool was incomprehensively large, "Is that all cum? And OMG, they fucked three times? We rarely do it more than once..."

The three wrinkled condoms looked absolutely enormous as they lay soaked in the filthy puddle.

Despite his feelings of disgust, Justin peered over at the two condom boxes and numerous open plastic-wrap packages on his nightstand. The first three-pack box was familiar; it looked like the Trojan brand stash that he kept in his nightstand drawer. He could see one unwrapped rubber remaining in that box. Justin didn't recognize the brand on the larger box: BIGFOOT XXX MAGNUM PLUS. That box was empty. Strangely, there were also a couple of open condoms laying between the scattered wrappers still on the nightstand. As he looked at them more closely, his heart suddenly thrust into his throat, both prophylactics were in pieces. "Jesus," he said to himself quietly, "Did they rip?"

Justin instinctively turned and looked at his wife's tight little round ass. Her puffy pussy lips sat framed by the deep cleft of her perfectly bubbled butt cheeks; her lips were swollen, reddened and splayed open. He did his best to focus in the limited light, "No fucking way...it can't be!" Justin leaned further to get a closer look; as he did so, he put his hand down to balance himself. Immediately his open palm and fingers were engulfed in wetness; the bed sheets were soaked. He overcame the temptation to pull away, instead he leaned in closer.

Unfortunately for Justin Dawson, his eyes had not deceived him, a thick milky substance coated and oozed from his wife's vaginal lips and down one of her ass cheeks. A large pool had formed on the sheets beneath it. The diving coach immediately realized what he was looking at..."Jesus, to think I actually thanked that son of bitch for using protection!"

Although he struggled to pull his gaze from her sex-filled pussy, Justin took a moment to observe the rest of his wife's spectacular body in the dim light. He was able to make out large red hand prints on both of her ass cheeks and at least two hickeys on her neck. As he strained his head forward he also saw several red marks around her areolas and what appeared to be a dried white flaky substance on her chin, neck and tits, "Did Abbie let that son of a bitch do anything he wanted?"

His cock remained as hard as he could ever remember.

Finally the coach moved slowly off the bed and pulled the flat sheet from the pile on the floor and carefully covered her naked body. He gently tugged on the drapes to more adequately darken the room before he quietly exited while pulling the door closed behind him.

Justin limped into the kitchen trying not to allow his sticky toes to make contact with the floor along the way. Once he cleaned Nick's spooge from his foot, he resolved himself to the dutifully task of cleaning up the previous night's mess.

And while he moved as if in a fog, the Tylenol had now done its job and his head was no longer pulsing from pain...only anxiety and arousal. His big head wasn't the only one pulsing from arousal, the hard-on in his pants hadn't subsided; it was as if he'd taken one of his...Oh my God!...he suddenly thought to himself as he collected another set of red solo cups, exposing his own bottle of Viagra as he did so. It lay on the counter with the top off. He pondered the thought, "Son of a bitch...they used that too?"

After mindlessly finishing the kitchen, he went downstairs and cleaned up the basement. The place was a mess, but he was thankful the spilled beer hadn't left any permanent stains on his ping-pong table. As he cleaned, countless images of Nick's huge black cock fucking Abbie's brains out entered his mind. Visualizing the young muscle-covered man's black skin against Abbie's smooth tanned slender body was one of the most erotic images he could imagine.

And the words Nick had said before he departed, resonated over and over in Justin's mind..."But last night your wife wanted it bad, and she said you'd be okay with it, so I gave it to her!"..."Your wife insisted I wear my Speedo into the bedroom...some kind of fantasy or something. I wasn't going to tell that horny bit...I mean Coach Abbie, no!"..."Coach Abbie is pretty...what's that word...insatiable? She didn't want to stop, you're a lucky man coach; I haven't known many who like to suck it that much!"

"Your wife is a horny bitch? She wanted it bad? Insatiable? I haven't known many who like to suck it that much...?" Justin stood in the basement replaying those comments in his mind, "Could that really be MY ABBIE he was talking about?"

Finally once he was done downstairs he again quietly went back up and entered his bedroom. He studied the shape of his wife's body under the covers, it didn't appear that Abbie had moved much, but the pillows behind her had, and now a pair of velvet handcuffs dangling from the headboard were exposed. Justin recognized them immediately; he'd bought them a few years earlier as an anniversary gift. Unfortunately, Abbie had never let him put them on her, she said they weren't the kind of thing married couples should use.

"Apparently she had no problem busting them out the first time she fucked her black bull!"

The coach walked into his closet and slipped on some shorts, a tee-shirt, and his Golden State Warriors 2018 Championship cap. Justin then went into the bathroom and applied deodorant and brushed his teeth. The foul taste in his mouth finally subsided. He stared into the mirror at his bloodshot eyes and actually felt his age for one of the first times he could ever remember.

He walked quietly back towards the door. He studied his sleeping wife one final time before heading out.

As he drove downtown he tried to envision what it must have actually been like in their bedroom the previous night. He reached down and stroked his cock through his shorts, "I can't believe she did it, knowing I was only downstairs...wasn't she worried I would walk in, especially when they fucked again this morning?"

Justin parked and entered the drug store hoping not to run into his softball teammate Chuck Zeller again. The pharmacist had assisted Justin and Abbie on a recent visit when they'd gone looking for pregnancy aids. Justin now wandered aimlessly in the same store for a couple of minutes before an older woman came up and asked, "Can I help you find something?"

"Yeah...uh...I'm looking for those morning-after pills."

She looked at him a little surprised, "Follow me sir, we rarely get men in here looking for those, most of the time it's panicked young girls. I have to say that I'm very impressed that you are the one taking responsibility for your little 'mishap'."

Justin nodded as they walked together down the next aisle. But in spite of her earlier compliment, the woman still couldn't help from lecturing him, "Just remember these pills aren't foolproof and they don't do anything to protect against STD's! Condoms are still the safest form of protection!"

Justin nodded again, "Yeah we had a little accident."

At that moment the woman noticed his wedding ring, "Oh I didn't realize you're married, have you guys thought about just going on the pill?"

"It's complicated..." Justin replied, ready for the conversation to be over.

"Okay, here we are, good luck!" The woman said as she pointed to the pills before heading towards the back of the store.

Justin perused the labels before picking out the most expensive brand, "Hopefully that means they work the best!"

As he neared the front of the cashier line, suddenly his softball buddy Chuck approached and sent the young girl working the register on her break. Chuck immediately noticed Justin standing behind the customer who was currently at the register, "Hey buddy, how'd those things we pulled together last time work for you?"

"Perhaps too good Chuck," Justin replied before tossing the morning after pills on the conveyor.

The pharmacist thanked the customer in front of him before looking down at Justin's merchandise, "Wow, I didn't expect to see you buying these, I guess you changed your mind mid-stream?" The softball shortstop joked as he scanned them through the machine.

"Yeah, we got a little cold feet, it's a heavier commitment than we realized."

"Just keep in mind these things aren't foolproof, you might just get what you set out to accomplish in the first place buddy!"

"God I hope not..." Justin thought to himself before he responded back to his teammate, "Yeah I know Chuck." He collected his stuff and walked absently towards the door.

"Hey what time do we play Thursday?" Chuck called out from behind.

"I don't know man, check the website!" Justin responded without even looking back over his shoulder. Softball was the last thing on his mind at the moment.

"That was weird..." Chuck thought as he watched his typically talkative friend exit through the double doors.

Justin's anxiety grew as he neared his house. He expected Abbie to be up and knew they'd soon have one of the toughest conversations of their lives. He wasn't sure how either of them would respond once the subject was broached. Justin knew they both had plenty of culpability in this, but that fact didn't make it any easier. His thoughts returned to the images in his mind of Nick's huge cock pistoning in and out of Abbie's little pussy while her big gorgeous tits jiggled in the full sexy circles that he loved so much, "Now another man has enjoyed that vision!" He reached down and stroked his hard cock again through his shorts.

Justin had to wait in the car for a couple of minutes without thinking about his wife's interracial tryst in an attempt to shrink his hard-on. When he finally entered, he was surprised to see the door to their bedroom still closed. Abbie was always an early riser, even on the weekends. It was now nearly 1:00 p.m.

Justin quietly opened the bedroom door, she was still fast asleep but had rolled onto her back and the sheet had slid down to just above her nipples. Her amazing cleavage looked fucking sexy, even as she lay on her back. Justin stared at her angelic face and could swear her full lips had an ever so discernable satisfied smile on them. He then noticed more of the pasty white residue on her neck and chest than he'd been able to see in her previous position, "Is that cum?" He asked himself incredulously before he noticed large clumps of her hair matted together against the white background of her oversized pillow, "Jesus, it has to be!"

The hot water from the shower felt really good pouring over his conflicted head. On one hand he still couldn't believe that Abbie had actually done it, "My wife fucked Nick Thomas...Nick and that huge black cock! Damn...she actually fucked him!" He knew he should feel betrayed and upset, but he didn't. No, the emotion that kept coming to him was disappointment. But strangely it wasn't a feeling of disappointment about what had happened, but rather one of not having been there to experience it, "What's wrong with me, my wife just got fucked by a black bull and all I can think about is what it must have been like in that room!"

Justin reached down and stroked his rock-hard soap-covered cock. He tried to visualize Nick's huge cock knifing into Abbie's little pussy time and time again. He stroked feverishly as he imagined the sounds of pleasure that undoubtedly escaped her beautiful mouth as she writhed in ecstasy. He pictured the cum-filled massive condoms spilling on the floor next to his bed and when Justin thought about the soaked wet sheets and how many times his wife must have orgasmed, he couldn't hold out any longer, his own load shot from his cock and splattered against the shower tile.

At that moment Abbie walked in wearing her robe. She witnessed her husband masturbating and his ejaculation through the clear glass shower doors just as she entered, "Oh my God Justin, what are you doing?" She practically screamed out loud.

"Jesus honey, have you ever heard of knocking?" Justin yelled back as he quickly pulled his hand away, exposing his hard-on.

"I have to use the toilet really bad, please hurry." Abbie pleaded as she pulled the door back closed. Had she not just caught him beating off, she would have simply sat down on the toilet next to the shower, but that was extremely awkward now.

"I'll be out in a minute," he yelled as she exited. He stroked the final remnants from his quickly softening dick. Justin quickly washed the soap from his hair and soaped his genitals one final time before turning off the water, "She's the one who fucks around, and I'm the one caught in the embarrassing situation, how fucked up is this?"

Justin dried himself quickly and slipped on his robe. He momentarily looked for his slippers but quickly remembered they were soaked in his wife's lover's cum. As he exited the bathroom, Abbie pushed past him in a near blur to reach the toilet. In her haste, she neglected to close the door all the way. Justin quickly heard the loudest gush of pee he'd ever heard exit from his wife. It seemed to go on forever as Justin thought about the other bodily fluids that were undoubtedly mixed with those being flushed out at the moment.

The coach sat down in the loveseat on the adjacent wall to his side of the bed. He could see Nick's large cum puddle and the used condoms wallowing in it from this vantage point. He still couldn't believe what he was looking at; the pool looked like it had expanded since he first stepped in it.

Suddenly he heard the toilet flush and moments later Abbie stepped nervously out of the bathroom.

"Aren't you going to wash your hands? You know what they say, cleanliness is next to Godliness." Justin said mean-spiritedly as he glanced over at the cum puddle next to their bed.

Abbie's eyes followed his to the sex mess before returning back to him, "Obviously we need to talk Justin..." She spoke just above a whisper as tears formed in her eyes.

"Yeah I think that's probably a good idea!" Justin responded condescendingly as he again noticed the large clumps of matted hair framing her face.

"Do you mind if I take a shower and make myself a little more presentable first?"

"No not at all, you've already spent most of the day and night in this room, what's another hour?"

She looked at him with hurt in her eyes.

******

Ninety minutes later Abbie emerged from their bedroom looking much more bright-eyed and refreshed than Justin expected.

He had moved to the outside covered lanai and was sitting, sipping a Racer-5 IPA, "Hair of the dog," he thought to himself while staring absently at his phone. Abbie grabbed a large glass of ice water and made her way out to join him. She sat down straight across on the matching outdoor loveseat. Her thick dark hair bound tightly in a large braid and slung over her shoulder and across her left tit. He figured out quickly she was wearing her hair like that in an attempt to obscure one of the hickeys near her neck. The one on the other side was exposed, but it was obvious she'd used a lot of cover-up to try and disguise it.

"That took a while..." He said dryly.

"Yeah, I cleaned up more than just myself," She answered back with an apologetic yet hopeful expression.

"It was quite a mess," Justin said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah it was..." Abbie replied, her eyes down, seemingly searching for more words with which to respond.

"...And the room was dirty too!" Justin cracked.

Abbie looked up to see a small grin on his face. "Fuck you asshole!" she responded with straight face. She then took the opportunity to fire back, "I would have been out sooner if I hadn't had to clean up the shower walls too!"

"...touché!" He muttered.

They both laughed nervously before Abbie stopped and asked in a hesitant tone, "So you know what happened...?"

"...yeah, I have a pretty good idea."

"Are you mad?"

"I don't really know how I feel at the moment..."

"Do you know who?"

"Yeah, he was still here when I emerged from the basement this morning."

"So you talked to him?"

Justin nodded.

"What did he say?"

"Not much, aside from the fact that you two were up most of the night. You sleeping past 1 p.m. more or less confirmed that!"

Justin could see tears forming in Abbie's big eyes. "I'm so sorry Justin. I'm not really sure what to say. I guess I was confused by all the things you'd said to me over the past couple of years. I never expected to actually do any of the things that you teased me about, but last night...I was drunk...it was him...I couldn't help it. Before I knew what was happening, we were in our bedroom. After that I couldn't stop."

"Couldn't stop or didn't want to stop?"

"I don't know, isn't it kind of the same thing?"

"You weren't worried about me walking in on you?"

"Of course I was, but I thought about all those things you said, and I wondered if it wasn't what you really wanted anyway. Then after a little while..."

"After a little while what Abbie?"

"...I just got lost in the feeling."

"You mean because of him?"

"I don't want you to be mad Justin..."

"I'm not going to be mad Abbie, tell me!" Justin responded more emphatically.

"Yes because of him. Maybe it was because of all the times I had..." she dropped her eyes and struggled with her words.

"Maybe it was because of all the what times Abbie?" Justin asked, knowing what she might say, but wanting to hear her say it.

"All the times I'd seen him...seen it...at the pool...you know, in his Speedo." She finally admitted.

"Tell me Abbie what you'd seen so many times in his Speedo."

"Justin, please don't make me do this..."

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,740 Followers