The Spell of Salacity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

"Harm, she always cries. I don't sleep anymore. I am 29, but I feel like I am 49."

"Don't worry, I will feed and change your diapers too in your old age." Traci looked up and laughed at her friend. Harmony always made her laugh. Harmony stared at her and made a funny face, sticking her tongue to the tip of her nose.

"Very funny. All right, good luck with college, and don't be shy to call me for anything. I will be home, you know, just taking care of the baby and watching soap operas."

"Will do. Love you Sis."

"Love you back little Sister."

"How is the she doing?" Traci asked.

"She sounds tired, but she is pretty happy. Ever since she got married, she seems so grown up to me. Now that she had the baby, man oh man, that makes me feel grown up."

"That won't ever happen," Traci stated.

Harmony threw her pillow at her and hit her straight in the face.

"Yo bitch, you want some of this?" Traci beckoned.

"I would turn your head like the lid of a jar of stuck pickle."

"Bring it!"

Harmony stood on top of her bed and as she was going to leap at Traci. Her pillow came at her as Traci launched it back in her direction. She swiped it to the side and flew off the bed and landed squarely on Traci. Harmony's body didn't carry much weight. She was only 111, whilst Traci was 134. Traci carried more weight because her chest was much bigger than Harmony's. Harmony's body was cushioned by Traci's soft landing pads. Her 34-C cups resilently sprang back to their normal rounded shape, as Harmony removed her body off of them.

Placing her knees ontop of Traci's arms, Harmony tried to pin her down. Traci was too strong though and she pulled an arm out and yanked on Harmony's silky, red hair. Traci switched positions with her friend and positioned herself on top of her, pinning Harmony's arms instead. Then Traci sat down on her chest.

Suddenly, both girls had a moment of déjà vu. A recurring dream that had been plaguing their sleep for quite some time now, flashed across their minds. They were caught in the memory just as it had happened for real.

In the dream, the girls were naked in this similar position with Traci on top of Harmony. Traci was leaning over to kiss her best friend, and Harmony was just as eager to meet her best friend's lips. It was a kiss that was long and lustfilled. Their bodies warm against each other as they moved their hands along their silken skin. As their tongues twirled Traci gently squeezed Harmony's small breasts. A moan escaped the 18-year old and Traci took the opportunity to move from her mouth and trail her lips and tongue to the nape of her neck. Suckling her there, Traci took delight in pinching Harmony's nipples, one after the other. They grew stiff in her fingers and she slipped lower kissing her neckline above her chest. A hand slid down Harmony's leg feeling it bend upwards towards her; as she did, Harmony moved her legs apart in excited anticipation.

Harmony let Traci tease her virgin flesh, licking and caressing her way downward toward her sex. Her own hands played with Traci's long dark hair, which was the color of midnight. It was long and wavy in a lustrous sort of way. Harmony's hair was straight and didn't have the bounce Traci's hair did, and she was always envious of it. Now she stroked it as the feelings of lust overwhelmed her senses. Traci's tongue teased her right nipple as she positioned her body in between Harmony's legs. Unable to control the desire the tongue teasing was doing, Harmony let out a soft moan as she fully accepted her friend's advances.

Traci first licked the right nipple then switched to the left and softly bit into the flesh. Hearing Harmony enjoying the nipple assault, she slid down further along her belly. As she did so, she met Harmony's eyes and they locked into each other. They desire was evident in each other. They both wanted this moment, craving each other's flesh. They felt it and wanted to be immersed in it. Traci slid further down, and the anticipation was great as Traci pushed Harmony's legs apart. Traci's own wet pussy was strengthened by a smell that was both familiar and attractive to her senses. The scent was familiar, but it wasn't Harmony she smelt.

Fingers lightly touched Harmony's outer lips. She had never had anyone be this intimate with her before. Now her best friend since childhood was making her wetter than she had ever been. Those fingers pulled back her glistening flesh, and she felt her friend's breath blow lightly across her damp opening. Her pussy was afire with excitement. She could barely contain herself. Just as the tip of Traci's tongue met the rise of Harmony's clitoris, their bodies were suddenly switched.

Traci found herself spread apart and Harmony at the entrance to her pussy. Fingers split her lips apart and the eager excitement of Harmony's tongue had the girl writhing on the bed. Harmony blew air and looked up at Traci to see the girl's need written all over her face. There was a rather lovely odor in the air that was making her pussy throb with excitement. She didn't know where it was coming from, but there was a sense that she had smelt it before. Closing her eyes briefly, Harmony breathed in more of the scent. She felt waves of pleasure course through her. When she opened her eyes once more, Traci was staring back at Harmony's ass. Her friend's face was above her own sex. Both of their hands were spreading each other's lips apart with a certain amount of expectancy.

The girls craved to feel and taste each other. They wanted to in the worst way make their friend happy with pleasure. All of their thoughts were towards the excitement of the moment. They both wanted to experience something that had never felt before. Something that they had denied themselves for so long. Their heated bodies against each other, they couldn't deny themselves no longer. Thrusting their mouths against their sex they meant to sample the nectar of their best friend, but instead they woke up. The dream was over. A soaked pussy, the only remnants of the sleeping fantasy. Masturbation the only recourse, but the pleasure would not be satiated. There would not be an orgasm. There never was. There was only more desire until the thoughts faded once more to black and sleep took the young girls back into a very deep slumber where all thoughts were tucked neatly away into their subconscious.

Chapter 6

An uncomfortable silence overcame the wrestling girls as they cleared their thoughts away from their dream. They felt an unwanton tug of intimate desire that neither one of the girls had ever felt for the other. It was unfamiliar territory for them. They had always liked guys, and never had the slightest interest in the same sex. Some women liked that, but they just had no interest. So the question was why suddenly were dreams manifesting themselves with their best friend in a sexual manner?

The girls had always had a special bond growing up. A closeness that not too many could compare to. If an outsider would see them, they would say they were sisters, even if they didn't look at all a like. They had the same mannerisms. They laughed and played and never argued except in jest. They never fought over anything, except for the sheer fun of it. In fact, they thought so much a like that they often finished each other's sentences.

They liked the same movies, music, ice cream, they both had the same interests and they shared each other's clothes because they dressed a like. When they were apart, they felt as if a piece of them was missing. It was most evident when they started dating in High School. As much as they both were turned on by the boys they dated, neither one of them felt comfortable with them. They ached to be back with their best friend; their thoughts always with each other. They were truly sisters in spirit. Something Harmony never truly felt with Dawn because of the large age difference between them.

There were unusual things that happened between them like having their first periods on the same day and corresponding thereafter. When Traci broke her pinky finger in a door, Harmony woke up the next day with the same finger suddenly broken. When Harmony got hit with a ball in the nose at a family picnic and it started to bleed, Traci found her nose drip blood while she watched TV with her family. They finished books at the same time. Whether they knew it or not, they cried and felt happiness at the same time. Now they were feeling lust at the same time.

"Get off me cow," Harmony said breaking the uncomfortable silence. Traci gave her red hair a final tug in response, and got off her friend.

"I have to go use the bathroom," Traci announced. "You're lucky."

"I had you right where I wanted you, sloth."

Traci took a step back towards Harmony in jest, feigning a punch. Harmony cowarded in response, sticking her tongue at her. Traci turned towards the bathroom thinking about that very tongue. She ached to touch herself again, but the desire only left her wanton. She had read about girls having trouble with orgasms, but she always thought she was on the verge and just couldn't get herself to cum. It felt good to absorb herself in any pleasure she could get, but it was driving her insane not to make her desire complete. Yet, as she sat down on the toliet seat, she slid off her sweats and placed her hand in her wet panties and rubbed.

Harmony was equally as confused. She laid back down on her own bed again deep in thought. Why was she suddenly getting wet from her best friend? She knew Traci was a beautiful young woman, but even in all the years she had seen her naked, there was not one moment that she felt a pang of desire towards her chum. Nothing. Not until now, as she was reminded of her throbbing pussy. She felt the need as soon as Traci had pinned her down. All of those dreams came flooding back, and she was flushed now with the heat between her legs needing attention. Casually, she pushed the fabric of her cotton shorts against her womanhood. Her mouth flew open as a gasp escaped. She was on fire. Keeping an eye on the door, she rubbed her hand against her shorts and felt her satin panties slide against her hardened clit. It felt so good. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't control the urge within her.

In the bathroom, Traci was quickening the pace. Now with her panties around her ankles Traci's fingers danced in circles around her clit. She felt the feeling growing again. It was so powerful, and bit her lip to hold back her moans. She knew she had to stop, but she felt so close to something big. She wanted to experience her first orgasm so bad, she worked her fingers as quick as she could. As she started to breathe very heavy, she recognized the scent from her dream again. It was such a nice odor, she loved smelling it. She closed her eyes and took a long sniff.

Harmony was starting to pant heavily as she pushed her hand into her shorts and then her wet panties. The other hand was rubbing her tender, sensitive nipples under her bra. If she had some privacy, she would be in the bathroom right now fingering herself. She had an urge to say, ‘fuck it' and strip off all her clothes and just finger herself until she came. Although she never had an orgasm she had gotten very close to one. She knew it was a matter of time before she pushed the right buttons. Her nose flared at something in the air. Something very pleasant. Something that seemed to turn her on even more. She breathed in deeply and her eyes closed as the scent took her away momentarily.

In her mind's eye Traci saw Harmony on her bed in the same outfit she was wearing. Her eyes were closed and she had a hand in her shirt and the other one in her shorts. The way she was moving around, it was event to Traci that Harmony was doing the same thing she was. Her mouth was open and she could hear her heavy breathing very clearly. She opened her eyes and she was alone in the bathroom. She re-closed her eyes and there was Harmony again writhing around on her bed moving her hands in a very excited state. Traci too was rubbing, she had not stopped since she had started, but now her fingers took on a new urgency.

Just as the scent overtook her senses, she saw with her eyes closed Traci in the bathroom. Traci sat on the toliet seat cover with her sweats and panties around her ankles. Her fingers were playing along her wet gash, circling her clit. They were moving in a frenzied pace and the horny look on her face gave all indication that Traci was ensconced in pleasure. She heard Traci's soft guttural moans echo within her head as if she was in the bathroom with her. Harmony found her fingers moving faster. She lifted up her shirt to release her bra so she could pinch her nipples the way she liked. She didn't want to open her eyes afraid the vision would go away. Despite herself she found that she was enjoying watching her friend stroke her pussy. It made her pleasure rise to a new depth as she felt herself coming closer to an orgasm she had never been able to reach before.

When Harmony's breasts sprang free from their bra, Traci watched with a new respect for their subtle beauty. They weren't as big as hers, but Harmony's 32-B's were cutely upturned and her nipples pointed skyward. Usually they were puffy, but the nipples were extended an inch or so from the areola which were about quarter-sized. Traci's own breasts took more of a roundish form. She felt the need to pull them out too, so she lifted her blouse off and snapped off her bra. Her nipples were all ready swollen. She put a little of her pussy juices on them and pinched them. She couldn't hold back the moan she expelled from her hands. She found that watching her friend masturbate really was turning her on even more than all ready was. Which to Traci was hard to believe. Now she wanted to stick a finger inside her and imagine it was Harmony fingering her.

Enjoying the visage within her mind, Harmony's desire was exploding within her. She had never felt this much pleasure, and she knew it was because she enjoyed watching her friend expose herself in such a dirty, sexy way. Not truly understanding it, she didn't care anymore, she obviously was turned on by Traci and the thought was manifesting itself in her imagination now. Her fingers danced along her slit and the middle slid tightly into her opening. She had not experimented with this approach before, but she felt a need to explore more just to get at an orgasm she so desperately needed. As her finger was pulled inward by the muscles of the walls in her pussy, she watched Traci do the same. This excited her very much.

The girls moved their fingers in a slow methodical rhythm. In and out, in and out. The sloshing sounds filled their ears along with the moans that were now becoming deeper and less restrained. Lost in their pleasure, they forgot they were masturbating with their best friend just a room away. Their bodies quickly accepting this new pleasure. They saw each other and started to imagine that it wasn't their fingers moving inside of them. They thought about how good it would feel if their best friend would do to them as they did in their wet dreams.

Their fingers felt their hyman and stopped abruptly. They didn't want to bust their virgin cherry just from masturbation. The scent suddenly filled their nostrils once again and a shudder of pleasure hit their minds like a hammer of lust. Their fingers quickly rammed back in and out of their dripping pussies. A second finger was slipped along the side of the other one. The girls thought that it was very tight, but it felt so good to be filled and the pleasure and desire were one as they started to finger fuck themselves going as deep as their fingers allowed. Hitting the hyman with every motion. They were moaning uncontrollably now as they enjoyed watching and touching and exploring. Their minds were a whirl.

All of the gratification was increasing dramatically. An orgasm was building for the first time in the young girl's minds. Totally absorbed in their pleasure, their fingers plunged through their hyman and a flash of pain hit unexpectantly. At that very moment, their orgasms hit and they hit hard. Intense waves moved through them one after another causing their bodies to buck around in ecstasy. The slight pain they felt washed through them with the pleasure wonderfully making it even better. The girls couldn't control their moaning as they reached a fever pitch. Their fingers still moved in and out rapidly deeper and deeper inside their spasming holes. Cumming as they were, felt like they were experiencing their best friend's orgasms too. It was a wonderful experience and their juices mixed with their blood onto their panties.

Harmony gathered herself and pulled her shirt down. Her panties were soaked and she really needed a shower. She was overwhelmed at her imagination and how real it all seemed, but as Traci stepped out of the bathroom she knew what had happened was a little beyond a fantasy. Traci saw it too, and like a lost memory recalled it all came flooding back to both of the girls. There before them stood the demon, Lloch-adax. It grinned at both of them like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

There was no fear in the room. The girls found that their arousal had not withered due to the pheromones Lloch-adax was releasing. It was clear that the demon knew it had power now over the girls that it didn't have when they were children. The girls tried to mask their lust, but Lloch-adax wasn't fooled.

"Lloch-adax can see the wanton desire. Lloch-adax can smell the corruption of your innocence. Lloch-adax is here to fulfill your spell."

The girls looked at each other trying to figure out what to do, but their minds were cluttered with thoughts of carnal pleasure. Instead of seeing hope in each other's eyes, they saw sex. Lloch-adax was some how filling their heads with lustfilled images. They felt their fight withering away. If they gave in now, what would happen to them? Would they be lost to this demon's will. Harmony had to know whether they could still save themselves. She remembered that demon had to tell the truth. Was that the truth? She had to believe it was. There was no other way around it.

"Lloch-adax you told us you would not possess us is that correct?" Harmony asked.

"Did Lloch-adax say you could talk?" Lloch-adax responded harshly. "I will allow you to do so witch."

That brought Harmony and Traci out of there stupor. The demonbeast still believed they were witches. There must still be hope if that is the case. Harmony's urge for Traci was growing and it muddled her thoughts.

"No," Lloch-adax continued, "I have not possessed you. I merely enticed you."

"Is there a chance we can still reverse the spell?" Harmony questioned.

"Your will is waning as is your desire for more corruption. Yet, there lies a chance."

"So you haven't corrupted us yet?" Traci added.

"It is you who will corrupt yourself. It is always yours to decide, but you can feel how your spirit bends to the lust. You can not deny it no more. Soon we shall resolve the spell."

Thinking about the spell, Harmony thought they best know what the spell they cast 10 years ago was. So she asked, "What is the spell of salacity?"

"Ha ha ha," Lloch-adax laughed loudly, "you children never had a clue what you were doing. The spell of salacity is a lust spell, but you altered it a bit with your own special additions to the spell. The biggest was you stood on the inside of the circle. You allowed your blood to mix, which bound you together. You used an unholy method of black magic which made strong by not using an athame as mentioned in the spell."

"What is an athame?" Traci inquired. She was moving closer to Harmony feeling the need for her grow stronger.

"An athame," Lloch-adax continued, "is a knife used to cut and cast the circle you do the spell in. Stupid young witches made several mistakes causing a ripple in the spell, thus calling a lustdemon instead of just the lust itself. As children, lust would have bounced off your souls and the spell would have seemed not to have worked, but you bound us all together with your stupidity."

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers