The Sperm Bank Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh gets called back thanks to Liz...
2.3k words
4.47
31.2k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
856 Followers

It was a long day for me after my second trip to the sperm bank. I had gone from indifferent about Liz to infatuation in less than a week. The sex we had was unbelievable, however I knew I was being manipulated. Ultimately the fantastic sex was winning out in my mind. I lost count of how many times that day I got an erection while at my desk as my thoughts drifted back to Liz riding me or rubbing my cock while she looked down at me. Thoughts of her astride me in her robe, her bare stomach partially revealed. Her body type was average but it was a fit one and it was all I could think about. For now, I was hooked, and all I could do was figure out what to take her for dinner.

On my way to Liz's apartment I stopped at a local market and grabbed a few things I had seen that she liked from our limited dating. I arrived at the door and knocked wondering what tonight would be like. She answered the door in a red silk robe that went down to mid-thigh. She smiled at me as my eyes took in the sight of her, "glad you made it Josh," she stepped aside and gestured for me to come in.

I walked in to her living area, there was a couch and matching chair situated around a coffee table with a television mounted to the opposite wall. "You can put the food in the fridge until we have had time to talk, "she said as she showed me the way into the kitchen. She waited in the doorway that led back to the living room and waited as I moved over and put the bag I held in her sparsely stocked fridge. When I was finished I walked over to her standing in the doorway, she smiled up at me and I bent down and kissed her. Her lips were soft and welcoming, my cock was already stirring in my pants. I felt her grab my arms and then she broke the kiss, "my, aren't we eager," she softly said as she took me by one of my wrists and led me back into her living room.

She let go of my arm as we got to the middle of the room and kept walking on her own. She took a seat in the chair and crossed her legs causing the robe to reveal most of her bare, tanned legs. She looked up at me, searching my face before she began, "Josh I need to test some things out tonight to see how the first couple of sessions have taken hold."

The mention of the sessions got my back up a bit as my fear of her manipulating me started to surface, " Liz...what...I mean...sessions...the machine, "I was having trouble figuring out where to start before I just asked, "what is going on here?"

She leaned back in the chair still looking at me, "resistance shows a stronger will, but we can work on that."

"What are you talking about?" the anger was building up inside of me, "suddenly I can't stop thinking about you...I am getting a hard on just looking at you in that robe...I am having trouble here Liz," I broke off hoping she would say something to help me understand this.

She smiled at me, "Josh I am helping you understand what it is you want," she reached down and untied her robe pulling it aside revealing to me that she wore no underwear. She uncrossed her legs and I could not help but look at her neatly trimmed crotch. "See anything you like Josh," her voice softened, "anything you want to kiss sweetie?"

I felt my head subtly nod.

"Well come over here and show me how much you appreciate me," she leaned back in the chair, "you do want to show me how much you appreciate," she emphasized the word 'appreciate', "me don't you Josh?"

"Ye...yes...but...why Liz?" the feelings of arousal were starting to override my confusion, anger and objections, or was I objecting or just trying to understand why I wanted this.

"Come here sweetie," I moved over to her and she sat forward to take my hand and gently guided me down until I was kneeling in front of her. She caressed my face and stared into my eyes, "you know what you want to do sweetie," she said softly, "you want to show me how much you appreciate me." She leaned forward and gently kissed me before leaning back in her chair. I looked down at her exposed stomach and bent over and started kissing her taut belly. My hands moved up and felt her smooth legs. They explored the smooth firmness of her calves up to her thighs as my kisses started working down towards her crotch. I tried to get my tongue as wet as I could before I started to work on her clit with it. Liz started to moan as she leaned back in the chair. She brought her legs up over my shoulders and pulled me in. Her hands found the hair on my head and pulled my head in firmly. Her hips started to grind into me, "yes Josh," she breathed out between her moans, "show me how you appreciate me sweetie."

I went from swirling my tongue around her clit, to rubbing it up and down. At one point, I was fucking her with my tongue. She started ramming my head into her crotch trying to get my tongue as far into her as she could. I am not sure how long it lasted or how many times she came until finally she used her feet to push me backwards by my shoulders. I sat there looking at her as she caught her breath, "Yes Josh, that was so nice sweetie." She stood up as I kneeled on the floor and came close looking down at me. She grabbed me by the back of my head and rubbed my nose into her crotch again before pulling back with a self-satisfied sigh, "now it's your turn Josh," she smiled down at me, "if you haven't cum already that is."

I thought about how hard my cock was and though I felt a little dampness, likely from precum, I had not lost my load yet. She pulled me by the arms indicating I should stand and as I did she started to pull my clothes off my body. I leaned in to kiss her and she pushed me back gently, "plenty of time for that later sweetie but first finish undressing and lay down on the couch." She walked from the room as I finished taking off my underwear and socks which was all that was left.

I went over and laid down on the couch, cock at attention as I saw her come back into the room. I watched her walk in the red robe and took in her body, her smile, her big brown eyes. She had a small towel and a bottle of something. She sat down next to me on the couch and looked down at me, " so far so good Josh," she said as she opened the bottle and squirted what looked like lotion or lube into her hand. She reached down and started to rub the lube over my hard cock, " oh so excited for me aren't you Josh?" Her touch felt wonderful. She slowly rubbed the lube in as her hand moved up and down. Sometimes she would pay more attention to the head as she rubbed around the underside with her thumb. "Oh you love this Josh, my hand has a hold of your cock," my breathing was deep and heavy, my head foggy with lust," and controlling your cock like this lets me control you."

Her words alarmed me through the fog of lust, "but you don't mind really do you Josh?," her hand stopped, "or did you want me to stop?"

"No...please," I said looking up at her.

"Good, now just look into my eyes while I make you feel so good sweetie," her hand was moving slower than I would have liked but I did not want her to stop. The pleasure was so intense but her pace was not allowing me to get over the edge. I started to move my hips to increase the pace, " oh not so fast sweetie," she stopped again and my hips fell back on the couch, " that's better." Her hand started moving again, " I think you need a little more help in this area Joshy, "her eyes started blinking slowly, " it's dreamtime Josh."

"That's right Josh, surrendering to me and my words," her slow hand and words made everything so fuzzy but the sensations were euphoric, "anything for the pleasure I can give you Josh. You have done so well tonight. You deserve to cum and surrender yourself to me again. Feel that resistance inside of you Josh," her hand started to pick up pace, "feel it build behind that wall Josh. Build all that resistance up behind that wall, all the resistance in your body," the strokes were getting quicker. "Oh its getting so hard to hold onto all that resistance Josh, so hard to hold onto that resistance," the pressure and pleasure caused me to moan as my body writhed on her couch, "it's just too much, just give in and surrender to me Josh, release that resistance and give up control to me so I can give you the pleasure you so badly crave."

Her hand was not stopping and I felt something give. It was an orgasm like none I have ever felt, and also something more. I am not sure what it was but Liz kept stroking, milking my cock with her hand. "Oh give it all up to me Josh, it's mine after all. That's it, all mine now."

She kept talking, some things I recall and some I do not as I lay there recovering from my orgasm. She still stroked me cock but had slowed back down. The sensitivity was too much and I am not sure how long I was there on the couch before Liz took me by the hand pulling me up off the couch. She looked up at me and pulled me down to kiss her. Her soft lips amazingly had my cock stirring all over again. She pulled back gently from the kiss and looked me in the eyes, "I think you are ready to show me how much you appreciate me again." I immediately though of giving Liz head again and my cock continued to harden. It brushed up against her leg causing her to look down. She laughed softly at the sight of my hardening cock, "oh you do Josh, this is going so well."

Liz reached down and took a hold of my cock and started pulling me down the hallway towards her bedroom, "you are going to love me leading you around by your cock Josh, "my mind was still foggy and I felt thoughts questioning why this made me so horny slipping away quicker than they came into my mind. "Breaking you down like this is so much fun," we walked into her bedroom and she moved me to stand with my back to her bed, "I think I might let you feel your resistance build up before I knock it down over and over again." She pushed me back until I fell onto her bed. She climbed the bed and stood looking down at me, "besides, you like me weakening you like this," she lowered herself down to straddle my chest, "feeling that weakness tied to your libido that I control Josh," she got up on her knees and lowered her pussy to my mouth, "lick my pussy Josh, show me how much you appreciate me." I did it with abandon as I tried to make her moan with an eagerness I could not explain. The more she moaned, the more eager it made me. I could feel the precum from my rock hard cock dripping occasionally on my stomach. Liz moaned over and over again as she started grinding her pussy into my face. Pulling me by my hair with one hand her moans got louder and my eagerness to make her moan more grew.

I do not know how long she rode my face but she was sitting astride my chest. I could feel the wetness from her on my bare body. She smiled down at me as she reached behind her taking a hold of my cock. "This is so wonderful isn't it Josh?" I nodded my head, "Oh how wonderfully desperate I am going to make you feel." She moved off me, "lay on your side and face away from me." I did as she asked and she spooned me from behind. Her hand kept slowly stroking my cock as she whispered into my ear. I remembered some words here and there but nothing cohesive. At times, my body would tense with an impending orgasm and she would release my cock, "breathe deeply Josh, that's right, let your body grow calm, "and then as my trembling ceased she would resume her stroking. The scenario took place over and over. My mind was a fog. The intensity of my arousal had me feeling so weak that Liz was doing whatever she wanted. She had been doing whatever she wanted since I had arrived and letting her just made me harder and hornier, "and the hornier you get Josh the more you crave me and the more you crave me the hornier you get. Drift deeper and feel that delicious weakness consume you as I use your cock to control your mind and body..."

jeb22
jeb22
856 Followers