The Sperm Donation Ch. 04

Story Info
More work for Jack at the clinic.
2.6k words
4.49
69.7k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Jack received another call from the clinic. Would he be able to come in for another donation? He told them he would stop by the clinic after work.

After work he again found the non-descript building in the industrial park. He went in the front door and was again told to wait. He sat down in the waiting area and grabbed a magazine. He spent the next few minutes idly leafing through magazines while he waited.

After a few minutes of waiting Jack saw Karen come out of one of the doors down the hall. Jack stood up as the woman approached.

"Please come with me, Jack," she said and turned back toward the treatment rooms.

Jack followed Karen into the hallway and into the second door on the left side of the hall. The door closed itself behind them as the man and woman walked inside.

"Please remove your clothes and have a seat," Karen instructed, sitting down at the desk alongside one wall of the room.

Jack undressed and sat down on the paper covered treatment table. Karen spent a few minutes silently writing on her table and Jack waited patiently for her to finish. Finally Karen sat down her pen and swiveled her chair so she was facing Jack.

"Thank you for coming back to help us again today, Jack. Among the many programs we offer our clients we have several sex education courses. We offer training for girls and women who wish to wish to gain knowledge and skill in sexual activities. In the course of these training sessions we have a practical experience component. Would you like to help us with some of these sessions?" Karen asked.

"Sure! It sounds fun and interesting to me," Jack replied.

"Thank you for agreeing to help us. Today we have a client here who has been receiving training in giving fellatio. Today she is to have a practical session in sucking a man's penis until he reaches orgasm, accepting his ejaculation in her mouth, and then swallowing the semen. This is the session we would like you to help us with today." Karen told him.

"I would be happy to help you today," Jack said, already looking forward to having some fun.

"Good. All you have to do is allow our client to suck your cock and enjoy yourself. When you feel yourself getting ready to orgasm just let it happen naturally. Please don't say anything to our client during the session."

"OK," Jack agreed.

"Since I see you already have a good erection we can go in immediately. Please follow me," Karen said as she stood up.

Karen led the naked Jack out of the room and across the hall into another treatment room. Inside Jack found the same paper covered treatment table he had come to expect along with a small desk against the wall. Three women were already inside the room as Jack and Karen entered. One woman was Mei and there was a black woman about the same age as Mei who was dressed in the same style of skirt and blouse that Karen also wore. And the third woman Jack realized must be the client for she was not dressed as the other two were.

The client was not dressed at all, she was completely nude. She was a small Asian girl with long, black hair. She was very young but not as young as she seemed to be for she had a thick patch of black pubic hair. Her breasts were small, only a slight swelling on her chest but her nipples were large and very dark. She was sitting on the edge of the treatment table and her eyes shot toward Jack as soon as she noticed him come through the door.

"Jack, you already know Mei and we also have Carol here with us today. Our client as always must remain anonymous. Please move toward her until she can reach your penis easily. After that just let her do all the work, all you need to do is just stand there and enjoy yourself. Please begin now." Karen instructed.

Jack walked over to the table and stopped with the head of his erect cock a few inches away from the young girl's face. Mei grabbed the remote control for the table and adjusted the height until the young girl sitting on it could reach Jack's cock with her mouth easily.

The girl was a virgin and in fact this was the first time she had seen a man naked or his penis. Now she was sitting naked with a cock just inches away from her face. She had received extensive instruction on what to do in this moment, now she had to actually do it, this was her first change to put into practice what she had learned.

Jack stood there silently waiting for the girl to make a move. She sat still for a couple minutes examining Jack's penis as it bobbed in front of her. She looked up at Jack's face for a moment, smiled shyly, and slowly reached up with her right hand to touch his cock. She brushed her fingers lightly along the shaft, avoiding the head at first. Then she ran her forefinger lightly around the head of Jack's penis, exploring the sensitive tip. The touch of her finger sent a thrill through Jack and his cock tightened and bobbed up in reflex to the girl's touch.

After exploring Jack's penis for a moment the girl wrapped her hand lightly around the shaft and began to slowly stroke it. The feel of her cool, soft palm as she stroked his cock felt wonderful to Jack as he stood there. He stood silently letting the girl do whatever she wanted and she was doing a very good job so far.

After stroking Jack's cock for a moment the girl stopped moving her hand but kept her hold upon it. The girl leaned forward and opened her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and gave the head of Jack's cock a light, tentative lick. This sent a thrill of pleasure from the head of Jack's cock to his brain and caused his cock to tighten. Emboldened the girl started to lick and explore the head of Jack's penis with her tongue. As part of her training the girl had practiced licking the head of a penis shaped dildo and she made use of her training on the head of Jack's cock.

The girl had to hold Jack's penis more firmly as her licking started to make it tighten and bob with each swipe of her tongue across the sensitive glans. After a moment more of this the girl stopped licking the head of Jack's penis and instead opened her mouth wide and took it into her mouth. She stopped there for a moment to get used to the cock filling her mouth and then she began to move.

The girl moved her face forward taking Jack's cock deeper into her mouth until her lips met her hand which still grasped it. Then she pulled back until only the glans was inside her mouth. As she bobbed her head the girl also flicked her tongue along the sensitive underside of the cock that was in her mouth. This felt wonderful to Jack and it was all he could do to resist the instinctive need to push forward into the girl's mouth. But he managed to do as he had been instructed and let the girl do all the work.

Despite her inexperience the girl was doing an excellent job of sucking Jack's cock and very soon she had him to the point of orgasm. Jack made no effort to resist it and he started to cum.

The girl felt the penis she was sucking tighten and the head swell slightly. Suddenly the cock bucked in her hand and she let out a surprised nasal "unnn" as a blast of hit semen jetted out of the head of Jack's cock and into her mouth. She made the same noise with each jet of sperm that jetted out of Jack's penis into her mouth. The girl valiantly accepted every spurt of hot cum that blasted into her mouth. For the first time the girl tasted a man's semen as Jack came in her mouth.

As Jack's orgasm faded the girl contemplated the strange taste of his sperm which now filled her mouth. As the last of his orgasmic contractions faded she swallowed his semen and then licked the last traces of it from the tip of his cock. The girl gave Jack's cock head a final lick and then leaned back. Jack was exhausted by his orgasm and he sat down on the table next to the girl for a few minutes to recover.

"Jack, please return with me to the other room." Karen said after allowing him to rest for a few minutes.

Jack got up from where he was seated on the table and followed Karen out of the room and across the hall to the other where he had left his clothes.

Unknown to Jack he had made a profound on the girl who had just sucked his cock, the client. As she was sucking his cock the girl had swiftly developed an infatuation for him and she resolved to ask for him the next time she came in for training.

"Please take a seat, Jack," Karen told him when they had returned to the other room. He sat down on the treatment table, the paper crackling under him.

Karen worked silently at the desk for a few minutes and Jack sat patiently waiting for her to finish. Finally she turned her chair away from the desk until she was facing Jack.

"If you can stay for a while longer we have something else for you today, Jack," Karen told him.

"Sure, I can stay as long as you need me to," Jack replied.

"Good. Carol who you met earlier would like to receive a natural insemination from you today. Would you be able to help her with that?" Karen asked.

"I would be glad to help her," Jack replied eagerly, thinking of the cute black girl who had been with them in the session earlier.

"Please wait here then while I go tell her she can get ready for you. Mei and I will observe your session with her, if you don't mind." Karen said as she got up from her chair.

"No, not at all," Jack replied.

"I will be back shortly," Karen said as she left the room.

Jack waited quietly for a few minutes, feeling some excited anticipation as he thought about the upcoming session with Carol.

The door to the room opened and Karen, Mei, and Carol walked into the room. Jack noticed immediately that all three of them were now naked and this sent a thrill of excitement into his cock. Jack's eyes were drawn to Carol who he would shortly be fucking.

Carol had light chocolate colored skin that Jack immediately found attractive. She was taller than Mei but not quite as tall as Karen with medium breasts and a very nice ass. She had a thick, very curly bush of public hair which made a contrast to the other women who were shaved bare.

The black woman walked up to the table and Jack stood up as she approached. Carol walked up to him and pressed her body against his, wrapping her arms around him. She held him tightly for a moment and Jack moved his hands down to her ass and grabbed her bottom.

After a moment Jack felt Carol's arms loosen their hold on his body and he did the same. The black girl stepped back, turned toward the table and climbed up on it. She moved until she was laying parallel to the length of the table and rolled over on her back. Once she was laying full length on the table the black girl opened her legs and pulled her knees up to her chest, opening herself completely to what was coming next.

"Mei, please prepare Carol for the insemination procedure," Karen ordered. Mei climbed up, put her head between the other girl's legs, and began to lick her pussy. Carol was already very excited and Mei soon had her moaning and her pussy flowing.

The sight of this sent a new surge of excitement to Jack's cock. Noticing this Karen reached down and grasped his penis in her hand. She stroked it slowly a few times, enjoying the feel of it and testing it's readiness for the next step.

It only took Mei a couple of minutes to bring Carol to a powerful orgasm and Jack watched fascinated as the black woman squirmed and squealed in ecstasy. The Asian girl licked the other woman through her orgasm until finally the spasms of pleasure died away. Mei gave Carol's pussy one last lick and then pulled away, got off the table, and stood up. Carol remained laying on her back holding her legs spread and pulled up to her chest, leaving herself completely open for whatever would come next.

"We will now proceed with the insemination" Karen said as she released Jack's cock. "Jack, for this session it is important to make your penetration as deep as possible. You should place Carol's feet on your shoulders to help with this. I will guide your penis to her vaginal entrance."

Jack climbed up onto the table and over Carol's body. When his body was above hers Carol used her hands to move her legs until her ankles were on Jack's shoulders. This opened her pussy for deep penetration and left her hands free.

Karen reached in between the couple and took Jack's cock in her hand. She guided the fat, purple head of Jack's cock to the other woman's vaginal entrance. When she had his penis lined up to her satisfaction Karen put her other hand on Jack's ass and gave it a push to signal him to move forward and enter Carol's pussy. Jack took the hint and slowly pushed his cock into the black girl's hot, wet pussy.

Once he was fully inside Carol's vagina Jack withdrew his cock until only the head was inside her and then he pushed back in once again. Carol's pussy felt wonderful as he fucked her with slow, deep strokes of his cock. Their position allowed Jack to push the full length of his cock into Carol's pussy with every inward movement. Karen and Mei moved up close so they could closely observe the couple on the table.

Soon Jack was fucking Carol with abandon, his hips moving rapidly as he plumbed her hot, wet depths with his cock. The black girl began to moan with each thrust he made into her pussy and Jack redoubled his efforts. The two other women watched excitedly as he fucked their co-worker.

"Jack, you can allow yourself to ejaculate as soon as you are ready," Karen told him as she watched him fuck the black girl.

It didn't take long after that for Jack to reach orgasm. Carol squealed in delight as she felt his cock begin to squirt jet after jet of hot semen into her pussy. Jack's movements became uncoordinated as he ejaculated into the black girl. He finally stopped moving and rested for a moment with his cock fully inside the girl as the pleasant contractions of his orgasm died away.

After a moment Jack rolled away and sat on the edge of the table, breathing hard and spent for the moment. Carol remained laying on the table, holding her knees to her chest trying to keep Jack's semen inside herself for as long as possible.

"Thank you Jack, you did very well again today. We will call you when we need you again," Karen said after letting him rest for a couple of minutes.

Jack got up, dressed, and left, leaving Carol still laying on the table.