The Sperm Donation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen fell silent for a moment as she started climbing up on the table where Jack lay. She swung one leg over his body until she was straddling him with Jack's cock head a couple of inches away from her pussy with one leg on either side of his body. The five student girls could clearly see the man's erect penis and Karen's anus and vaginal opening and since Karen was completely shaved they could see every detail of her sex. Karen's position caused her pussy to open which exposed everything to the student's view.

"I will now begin sexual intercourse, Mei please guide his penis so that it enters my vagina correctly," Karen instructed as she slowly slid her body back toward the waiting cock. Mei reached down and grasped Jack's penis in her hand and guided it into the other woman's waiting vaginal opening.

The student girls watched in fascination as the head of Jack's cock spread the opening on Karen's pussy and then slowly slid inside. When the head was fully inside her pussy Karen stopped for a few seconds and then pushed back a little more, driving Jack's cock a little deeper into her pussy. The woman slowly impaled herself on Jack's penis until it was fully inside her vagina. The five girls watching could see every detail of how Jack's penis filled Karen's vagina.

"As you can see Jack's penis is now fully inside my vagina. Even though his penis appears quite large when erect it will still fit inside me quite easily. The feeling of it inside me is quite delightful," Karen said as she held herself still while fully impaled upon Jack's cock.

"Now that the penetration of my vagina is complete I will begin the in and out movements of sexual intercourse. Since I have the most freedom of movement I will move my hips and body so that Jack's penis is moved in and out of my vaginal opening," Karen continued as she began to move on Jack's cock. The five girls watched fascinated as the woman's hip and body movements caused Jack's cock to move inside her pussy. For Jack Karen's every word and movement sent a new thrill of pleasure through his cock and into his body.

Karen fell silent as she started getting into the work of sexual intercourse with Jack and the five girls were just left to watch. Karen quickly found a very pleasant rhythm to ride Jack's cock and was soon lost in the wonderful feeling of Jack's cock moving inside her pussy. The five young girls watched entranced as the older woman fucked herself on Jack's cock. They all stared raptly at the way Karen's movements caused Jack's cock to first withdraw almost completely and then drive deep into her pussy. Occasionally Karen would vary her movements, changing from and up and down movement to a front to back movement which allowed her to rub her sensitive clitoris on Jack's body.

Since Jack had already had two orgasms so far that day he was able to enjoy the experience for quite some time without any danger of cumming too soon. Jack resisted the urge to push up into the woman riding his cock, he did his best to let her move and just enjoy the feel of her on this cock and the view of her face and body. And the 5 young girls and the other two older women were still watching every detail which gave Jack an added pleasure.

"This is feeling really good!" Karen said, her words broken between moves of her body. Her breathing was very rapid now and she was fucking Jack as fast as she could. The woman could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching and in truth she really got off sexually on this exhibinistic instruction. "It's coming now! Ohhh!" the woman exclaimed as her orgasm blossomed from her pussy throughout her body.

The five young girls watched in fascination as Karen squirmed in ecstasy on top of Jack. Jack when he had sensed the woman was about to cum abandoned all efforts to hold back his own orgasm and let himself enjoy fully what was happening. As Karen's orgasm started to fade Jack launched into his own orgasmic pleasure.

"The male has now reached orgasm and he is ejaculating inside my vagina," Karen said, panting from her exertion as she felt Jack begin to cum inside her. Jets of thick, white, warm semen shot out of Jack's cock and splashed the walls of the woman's pussy. Karen relished the feel of the warm sperm shooting into her unprotected vaginal passage. Like all the women who worked at the clinic Karen had a strong fetish for unprotected vaginal sex. The feel of Jack's sperm shooting into her pussy quickly triggered another orgasm for the woman and the 5 girls watched wide eyed as her body squirmed and bucked again in orgasmic ecstasy.

Karen finally collapsed exhausted on top of Jack's body, his cock still inside her but softening slowly. The five girls started quietly at the connection of male and female sex organs until finally Jack's penis softened enough to slip out of the woman's vaginal passage. As the head of Jack's cock slipped out of Karen's pussy a thick blob of their mixed fluids followed and dripped down onto Jack's testicles. With this Mei started to usher the 5 young girls out of the room and Carol moved in closer to the table.

The black woman quickly climbed up onto the table and moved her head up behind Karen's bottom. Carol first started to lick up the fluids that were dripping out of Karen's pussy, even pushing her tongue inside the other woman's vagina to get more. Then she took Jack's penis and licked away the sheen of sexual fluids that coated it. It was only a few minutes until she had both Jack and Karen's genitals clean.

After a moment longer Karen stirred and smiled at Jack then lifted herself up and then she and Carol were off the table and immediately left the room without a word. Jack was left lying naked on the table and he soon fell asleep once again.

12