The Spider and the Fly

Story Info
Self-conscious young man seduced in the office.
2.5k words
4.23
54.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

This story is set in the UK so please indulge any Briticisms.

*

I was alone in the office after five o'clock and most people had gone home. As I went to the photocopier I noticed coming down the corridor a lady I had had my eye on for some time. I knew her name was Carol and that's all I knew. I gave her my usual visual surveillance: face, breasts, face, legs, and breasts again.

Carol was in her mid fifties, with glasses and permed dark hair going grey. She was plump with large but well-upholstered figure. She wore a simple pea-green top that showed off her ample breasts although no cleavage. Her skirt was slightly flared and swished around her knees and showed her shapely legs. I met her eyes and looked away but she followed me to the photocopier.

"You look but you don't say anything or do anything," she said.

I blushed and pretended not to hear.

"What?" I mumbled terrified, excited and aroused and I half turned towards her.

Carol was very close to me now, her large breasts almost but not quite brushing my arm. She was half smiling but looking me in the eye intently.

"Well?"

I smiled openly and a little shame-faced because the game was up but my heart was beating strongly.

"I cannot help it," I said, somewhat pathetically.

She was not going to let me off the hook and moved closer so that we were now touching, her thigh almost pressing in between mine. My arm came up and cradled her waist lightly. Our eyes were locked now.

"You're just incredibly beautiful and sexy," I blurted.

"So what are you going to do about it?"

Her leg pressed firmly into my groin now and she must have felt my hardness. I was still nervous and highly conscious that we could be surprised by any other people working late or by cleaning staff. I tried to shepherd her into a nearby office with my hand now firmly on her bum but

she pulled my head towards her and we kissed, hot, wet and deep. When we came up for air I cupped her breasts in both my hands and it was her turn to look for privacy. We scurried into the nearby stationery cupboard and I locked it from the inside.

We embraced again and she quickly had one hand on my zip and moved inside and squeezed my hardness, touching flesh. I reciprocated, lifting her skirt with my left hand and putting the back of my right between her legs, rubbing her crotch and stroking her thighs. Carol was wearing tights not stockings, which represented a bit of a problem, but for the time being I just enjoyed feeling the smoothness on my hand, the hotness of her tongue in my mouth, her faint scent, the press of her breasts against my shirt and the firm grip of her hand upon my cock.

I was in danger of coming too quickly. I dropped to my knees with both hands up her skirt and started to peel off her tights. Her fairly large white panties peeled of with them and I put my big finger over her mound and probed not deep but feeling her wetness. I stood up and now put two fingers right inside her but pressing also on her clit. My left hand kneaded her breast. She'd let my cock go by this time and had one arm round my neck and the other on my bum. I started rubbing gently with my fingers and we kissed very deeply and long again. Carol was very nearly there.

I moved my fingers more slowly but more firmly and up and down her clit. I found the button and continued to run the length of my finger along it just pausing at the end of each run to press and ever so gently circle round her button with my finger tip. I was desperate to have her touch my cock again but she was in the throes of orgasm and could not focus on anything but her own needs. I pressed my fingers harder and suddenly she was there. Carol spasmed and started to half slump against me. She was a heavy woman and I could not support her but she recovered and looked at me smiling ecstatically. I kept my fingers where they were not moving them now.

Now she gripped my cock again but I wanted her top off and we struggled and fumbled to get it off, ignoring the mess on my hand. Her bra was big and old-fashioned but her tits were so big that the cleavage was ample. I did what I'd long wanted to do and briefly buried my face in it, reaching round the back of her to unhook her bra which came off without too much fuss. Her tits spilled and flopped out on to her plump belly and I pinched gently her large purple nipples. I put the left one in my mouth and pressed my face in her softness. She tried to grip my cock again but I knew that once I came I would be a spent force. I unbuttoned her skirt so that she was now completely naked and I went down again on my knees, crouching low and then raising my head up and pushing my nose and mouth into her moist warm fanny again. The smell and taste were strong but I was too aroused to care. Carol raised herself up to sit on a table which was thankfully firmly anchored to the wall and floor and leaned back (it cannot have been too comfortable) so that I had a better view and access to her. I slurped her womanhood for some time and probed her with my tongue. In heaven!

I used my fingers again but she was already there perhaps not as earth shattering as the first time. I quickly took off all my clothes and she came off the table slightly. There was a bar between the two lower legs and she placed her weight upon it (mercifully it held). It was just the right height to I guide my impatient cock into her. It was difficult at first to get into a proper rhythm without overbalancing but we soon got into the swing of things. Her massive mammaries were now pressed against my shoulders almost in my face. I was fighting a losing battle against the rising tide in my loins. A few more thrusts and I came and came and then it was my turn to go weak at the knees.

Carol stood up and I bent down to retrieve my clothes. I couldn't think of anything to say. But she could. When I stood up she moved towards me and kissed me hard and looked me firmly in the eye.

"That was good. We must do it again and soon"

"I'd love to. When?" I answered feeling that events were running out of control a bit.

"Not tonight I'm busy. Tomorrow night. You live nearby don't you? I'll follow you home tomorrow evening about 5.30"

How did she know where I lived? I agreed. I had no choice she had just given me an order and I had to obey.

We got dressed and she left the cupboard quite naturally not looking back. I left more furtively and hurried home. I spent most of the evening cleaning and tidying my rather untidy house.

In the morning I changed the bed sheets and ran round trying to get everything as spick and span as I could. It was difficult to concentrate on work the next day. I did see Carol in the office but she ignored my gaze.

After work I walked slowly home. I could not see if she was following me or not and so I took a route that a car would have to take. Just as I got to the door a small car pulled up. It was her. She must have known my address! She had stalked me with more purpose than I her! She was wearing a cream coloured top with short sleeves and an off white pleated skirt that came down below her knees.

"Hi"

"Let's just get in," she replied brusquely but she smiled as she said it.

She looked around my small house.

"Not as bad as I thought," she said.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"No time for that. I suppose the bedroom's upstairs," she said marching up.

I followed her, a little perplexed. This was strictly sex and not even a veneer of romance or even politeness! She ordered me to close the curtains which I did and when I turned round she was standing there in the half light looking at me quite critically. I took in her ample curves and my cock stirred. I moved towards her, smiled and kissed her slowly.

She responded not very passionately but it was enough encouragement for me to put my arms around her, my hands resting on the small of her back, her breasts were now pressing in against my chest. Her kissing was hungrier now and she thrust her tongue into my mouth, nibbling and nuzzling with her lips and teeth. I moved one hand up her back and the other to her full buttocks which I fondled with gusto feeling her panties underneath but no tights this time. Her hands were on my chest tugging at my buttons and she quickly had my shirt off. I enjoyed the feel of her heavy but still clothed breasts against my skin. I brought both my hands round and started to gently stroke and caress her breasts but she brushed my hands away and hugged me closer raking her nails down my back so I returned to feeling her bum with both hands still passionately kissing her all awhile.

She moved one hand down inside the back of my pants. It was a bit of a tight fit as she had quite large plump hands. I flexed my stomach muscles in to give her more room and her hand was fully down groping my bare arse. She moved her other hand round to my zip and she was in the front door as well, gripping my cock firmly through my briefs and then finding the opening grabbing my shaft almost roughly and rubbing her thumb over my end. I tried to get at her breasts again but she was having none of it. Withdrawing both hands she pushed me against the bed and I over-balanced and fell back on it. She leaned forward, unbuttoned my pants, pulled off my shoes and then yanked my pants right off so that I was completely naked while she was still fully clothed.

I moved further up the bed and she climbed on top of me her skirt riding up giving me a sight of her large white thighs. They had little blue veins visible but they were not unsightly and indeed my cock rose re-stiffened at the sight. She leaned forward to kiss me, her heavy breasts dangling down on to my chest and this time she did allow me to fondle them to my heart's content but I was keen to progress to further down. I put my hand under her skirt and stroked her thighs and drew the back of my finger over her panties where her hot steamy cunt lay underneath. I pressed it in feeling her pubes and softness under the cotton. I soon moved my hand inside and continued to massage her with the back of my hand until I could feel her lips parting and moistness upon my knuckles.

All this time she was devouring my mouth and tongue and pulling and twisting my nipples with her fingers but not too roughly. I twisted my hand round and fingered her more actively. It was not too comfortable but the rewards were worth it as she was very wet now and my two fingers

slid straight in. She gasped a little and there was a pause in her kissing as I went to work on her paying a lot of attention to her lips and trying to find the little man in the boat. Her panties were a bit in the way impeding my full progress and I tried to pull them further down with my left hand but her arse was too big to allow this. She got up quickly removed them and clambered back on top I positioned my cock to receive her but she ordered me not to.

"Not yet, get back to your work!"

I obediently and quite willingly returned to stroking her clit, inserting my fingers all the way from time to time and spreading her wetness so that there was no friction. She started rocking and I held my hand still, fingers erect so that she could rub herself against them and control her climax. She held her self still at the peak of the crescendo and I could feel her spasms wetly against my two fingers.

"Don't you wipe your fingers on my skirt!" she commanded

I complied and visibly wiped them on the sheet.

"That was fantastic!" she said, "But I haven't finished with you yet."

She stood up, dropped her skirt and clambered on to me again, sitting on my hips, my stiff dick nestling between her thighs and the top of her dark bush visible. I fondled her tits again but she brushed my hands away again.

"No, we'll do this my way!"

She took her top off and her bra and her massive white tits hung down nearly touching her large belly. Her nipples were purple to brown and quite erect. I longed to put one in my mouth.

She grabbed my cock and inserted me into her. I raised my knees slightly and we rocked slowly for some time. It was one of the best fucks of my life and I concentrated on not coming too early. No such inhibitions guided her though and she started to move more vigorously, her eyes closed. I thrust my right thumb under the folds of her belly and found her clitoral button again. Gently and then more firmly I circled it and pressed it. She panted and gasped and started to almost wail as she came again this time more violently than the first. I withdrew my hand and she leaned over kissing me, her weight pressing down on me and her huge breasts pressed against my chest. I gave a few final thrusts and spurted into her womb.

She smiled and kissed me again.

"That was very good. But I have to go now"

She got off me, went to the loo to clean herself and returned to get dressed.

"Same time tomorrow?" I ventured

"Yes, I think that would suit me fine," she smiled again, kissed me quite fondly and left.

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers