The Spider King: Dreams of the Past

Story Info
The spider king has some very sensual dreams.
3.4k words
4.74
4.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
865 Followers

I am the being known by the people of this land as the Spider King. Frankly, I am not entirely sure how I came to have this moniker. I have more limbs than most of them, it is true, somewhat like a spider. But where spiders have eight, I have six- four arms and two legs. My silk is somewhat like that of a spider, I suppose, were the spider as large as I am. But this silk is but a small aspect of me, a tiny facet of my powers.

There are likely very few who remember my true potential, however. I have been quiescent for over a hundred years, waiting for the sole human god, Rashel, to make his next move in the great game of evangelism and conquest that deities play. Will he try to conquer the lands of the elves? Unlikely. To attack any of the three nations would unite them against the humans, and, united, they are strong. Too strong for an easy victory, and Rashel likes easy victories.

I muse on the centaurs next. They are a more likely target, as they are less likely to unite with any speed, and the vast plain they roam would make good farm land. However, the individual centaur is more than a match for a normal human. Still not an easy victory.

The ogres have the humans less outmatched on an individual basis, and they are more likely to splinter than unite when pressed, but the forests where they live are of little use to the humans when they have so many other sources of lumber. Also, their gods are too weak and crude to make much headway in evangelism among humans, so they are no threat to Rashel's power base.

The final two candidates seem even more unlikely. Rashel and his people want the dwarves' expertise in extracting gems and metals more than they want their mountains, and the desert of the lizardfolk is both useless and dangerous.

No, it is in Rashel's best interest not to start any wars, not when evangelism will be so much more effective. His cult, insidious as it is, has already made serious headway among the elves, and I know more than a few centaurs and dwarves pay him homage. I smirk, imagining how Rashel must feel about this. He's the type of god who prefers bloodshed over pretty words. Perhaps he will find some excuse to go to war, and then I will have my revenge...

I settle onto my sleeping pallet with that happy thought in my mind, and I dream of the time before. Before I was immortal. Before I was known as the Spider King. Before my people died.

*

"Are you paying any attention, Leon?" snaps my teacher.

I abruptly become aware of the room around me. I must have dozed off. I look at the diagram on the board, feeling slightly panicked. "Yes, teacher."

Sister Ancicel glares at me. She is tall, very tall for a female of my kind. Like most women of the temple, she wears only a breast wrap, a loincloth, and a symbol of Asmodeus, the god we are both sworn to serve. "You may be a prodigy in magic, but you are far from proficient in the subject of sex. Now, to prove you were paying attention, come over here and demonstrate the cunniligus technique we were discussing." Standing, she removes her loincloth.

I try not to panic. I know many ways of pleasing a woman orally, but I'm frankly not sure which one we were discussing. Sighing, I rise from my desk, walk over to the teacher, and kneel at her feet.

Her pussy smells amazing. Tentatively, I press my mouth to it. My tongue flicks out, and I lick her twice from taint to clit, and then draw her clit into my mouth.

Sister Ancicel smiles down at me. "So you were paying attention." Her breathing is slightly ragged. "Now, prove that the Most Beloved was right in planning your initiation ceremony for this evening, and bring me to orgasm."

Right. My initiation ceremony. That was why I'd fallen asleep in class. I was so worried about something going wrong that I'd gotten absolutely no sleep last night. What if no one bid for my services? What if I couldn't please my client? What if-

"I said, bring me to orgasm!" orders the teacher.

Hurriedly, I concentrate on my task. I focus my attention on her clit, stopping every so often to lap at her inner thighs or press my tongue deep into her flower. Her breathing grows ragged again, but it is not enough. Tentatively, I slide a finger into her moist depths. She never said I only had to use my mouth. Just that I need to bring her to orgasm.

Actually, I realize as her breathing grows more ragged still, she never gave me any guidelines at all. Perhaps...

I remove my mouth from her pussy, though not my finger, and slowly slide around behind her. She doesn't say anything about this. Nor does she object when I slide a finger into her asshole. I begin to move them in and out. Arousing her. Preparing her. As she relaxes, one finger in each hole becomes two, and then three. I decide she's ready.

I stand and lift her into the air. She lets out a short yelp of surprise, and then relaxes as I lower her onto my twin cocks. My tickler finds her clit immediately. Since I'm just barely aroused enough to become erect, it's not vibrating that hard yet, but she still moans. I cast a quick spell to increase her sensitivity, making sure she can see what I'm doing in case she wants to object.

My classmates are watching avidly and taking notes. I notice, with amusement, that one woman has a hand discreetly in her lap. She'd better not let the teacher catch her. Masturbating in class is against the rules.

Slowly, I begin to move my teacher up and down. She's heavy, so I cast a quick spell for strength and endurance. She seems to be enjoying herself. Her eyes close, and she sighs. The woman masturbating takes this opportunity to stroke herself a bit faster. I'm not sure what her name is. She's new, and just barely old enough for this class.

Out of curiosity, I close my eyes and cast a quick spell. When I open them, I can see her magic. It's almost as strong as mine. The masurbating woman meets my gaze and winks. To my shame, I blush. She is very attractive, with waist length, wavy blond hair, skin like porcelain, and sky blue eyes. Like most females of my kind, she has a dexterous tail. It's longer than most women's, and, while most of it is unusually slender, the thick bit at the tip is even thicker than normal.

Sister Ancicel's tail is a bit more typical. Right now it is heavily lubricated in her juices. As I watch, a bit more spurts from the tip. I grip in gently and guide it into my mouth. While not as sensitive as her clit or my cocks, it is still very much as sex organ. She moans, and then sighs as I use my upper set of hands to play with her nipples. My lower pair is busy holding her up.

The sweet juices from her tail taste amazing. I moan softly as her pussy and asshole clench around my twin cocks. My tickler vibrates harder. Sister Ancicel gasps, and her eyes fly open. The woman masturbating discreetly slows her movements. She grins at me, and I blush again. Her small, perfectly formed breasts are heaving as she silently pants with lust. As Sister Ancicel closes her eyes again, my classmate gestures, casting a brief spell. With my magical sight active, I can see her spell coalesce around her own nipples, tweaking them gently. A risky move. If the teacher notices...

But Sister Ancicel is beyond noticing anything. She makes incoherent noises as I speed up. The wet sounds of our movement almost stop me from hearing my classmate's own wet noises as she starts to masturbate in earnest.

As I watch her, unable to look away, I am the first one to cum. I groan, and unleash my load into my teacher as my tickler vibrates frantically. She cums next, crying out, almost drowning out the low moan my classmate makes as her eyelids flutter. She's cumming too, I realize. I blush a third time at her sheer audacity.

When I stop cumming, my tickler stops vibrating, and the teacher slowly comes down from her high. As she opens her eyes, my classmate dismisses her spell and takes her hand out of her lap. She starts taking notes as If that was what she was doing this whole time. Sister Ancicel doesn't notice a thing.

The bell rings, and the classroom empties. I lower Sister Ancicel onto the floor, and offer her a towel. Silently, she cleans herself. I wipe myself off, and then clean up the puddle of cum on the floor.

Sister Ancicel smiles at me. "The Most Beloved was right. You're more than ready to be initiated into the temple."

I look away shyly. "Really?"

Her smile widens. "Really. I'm sorry I doubted you. Now, run along to your next class."

I leave the classroom in a hurry, and almost run into the woman who masturbated during class. I blink at her, startled, as I back pedal, giving her space.

She grins at me. "I'm Tanisia."

I nod. "My name is Leon."

She giggles. "I knew that, silly. You're getting initiated this evening. Everyone is talking about you."

I blush. "Right."

He grin widens. "You want to go out for a celebratory midnight meal after your ceremony?"

I smile at her, blush still in full force. "I'd like that."

She nods, as if my answer was never in question. "Good. Meet you in front of the temple when you're done?"

I nod again. "Sure."

She gives me a peck on the cheek. "See you later." Then she hurries away.

I blush and press my hand to my cheek as she turns the corner out of sight. The warning bell rings, and I blink. Class. Right. I turn and race toward my math class.

*

In dreams, time is fluid. In a blur, I am standing on the Altar of Love, in the chapel of the temple of Asmodeus. I struggle not to blush as the priest on duty explains that this is my initiation ceremony, and, as such, my first night on duty as a sacred prostitute. He leads the room in a brief prayer, and then the bidding for my services begins.

I can't help but blush as the bidding goes higher and higher. I know that part of the reason it is going so high is because this is my first night, but it seems that the crowd has taken a liking to me. One of the bidders, a woman in a fur coat and little else, catches my eye and smiles as she offers a still larger sum for my night.

Finally the bidding is over. The woman in the fur coat wins, and my final price is, frankly, a bit ridiculous. The priest steps away from the podium to murmur in my ear. "Well done," he says. "The blushing you did was inspired. I think that's what pushed the price up the last few hundred gold pieces."

My blush deepens. "I didn't do it on purpose."

He chuckles. "Even better. Now, go to your room and prepare to receive your client."

I go to the chamber that has been prepared for my first night. Opening my bag, I sort through my lingerie. I had been planning on going with the black leather thong, but now I reconsider. My client sees me as young, and relatively innocent. I should play to her expectations. The underwear I settle on is white and much less revealing, with a bit of lacy trim. I hope I have chosen well.

Normally a sacred prostitute would have tools and toys to use with their client, but, as this is my first night, I must please her with my body alone. I hear footsteps approach, and I hurriedly arrange myself on the bed. Innocent, I remind myself, but sexy. There is a knock at the door. "Come in," I say, allowing my voice to tremble slightly.

My client enters and looks me over, smiling. "My, what a pretty tableau you make, Leon."

I allow myself to blush. "Thank you, Miss...?"

"It's Mrs," my client tells me, "and my name is Weritha."

"Weritha," I say as though tasting her name. I practiced for weeks to get this tone of voice exactly right, and I am rewarded with a grin.

Weritha steps inside and shuts the door. I rise and help her remove her coat. She wears nothing beneath but a short skirt. An unusual choice for a woman of her age, but it looks good on her. Though obviously quite a bit older than I, she is still quite attractive. She hasn't bothered to dye her greying hair or cover her small wrinkles with makeup, and I think it is a good choice. Kneeling, I slide her skirt down to her ankles. Then, I look up at her from beneath my lashes. "How may I please you, Weritha?" I make sure she can hear my lust.

Her grin widens. "Let's start with some oral, and go from there."

Immediately, I bury my face in her pussy. Inhale. Exhale. She smells good. I start slow, carefully listening to the noises she makes so that I can pinpoint what pleases her the most. Then I speed up, using only the techniques she responds best to. When she sways, I grip her hips, helping her stay upright. I can tell by the trembling of her legs she is close to cumming. I speed up further, pushing her over the edge.

She cries out as she cums, and sweet liquids gush out of her pussy. A squirter. How delightful. I focus on prolonging her orgasm until she cries "Enough!" and pushes me away.

She is still swaying, so I guide her over to the bed. When she is lying down, I swiftly remove my underwear. Then I straddle her and press my face to her neck. She moans as I lick it. I nibble on one of her earlobes, and she whimpers. I use my upper hands to play with her nipples. Then, I use her own pussy juices to trace a rune on her stomach. "May the blessings of Asmodeus be upon you," I murmur, investing power in the spell. She gasps as her sensitivity rapidly increases, bringing her closer to our god. It's a more powerful version of the spell I used on the teacher, one few initiates can cast successfully.

She notices what I am casting. "My, my," she gasps, "Aren't you a prodigy?"

I bow my head. "Than you, Weritha. Would you like to commune with Asmodeus today?"

She whimpers as one of my lower hands brushes her clit. "Oh, by the gods, yes!" I trace a second rune below the first. Activate it. It needs to be charged up with orgasms. I estimate that three should be enough. Then, her spirit will be lifted to a higher plane, and she will join with the god I serve, allowing her to speak to him. Or do other things with him. I grin.

I press my tickler to her clit, and slide a finger into her ass and her pussy. Then, anticipating what she will want to do next, I reach around and slip a finger into my own ass. As I go back to licking her neck, she cums, hard. That's one.

I have only one free hand left, and I use it to tweak one of her nipples. Her other nipple I slide into my mouth. Weritha whimpers. When I slide a second finger into her ass and pussy, she cums again. That's two.

Her tail tip is slender, roughly as big around as two of my fingers. I judge that I am ready to receive it. I guide it around behind me and line it up with my asshole. Slowly, gently, she presses it into me. I moan, eyelids fluttering. I'm acting a little, but it really does feel good.

I press a third finger into her ass and her pussy. I'm going slower now. I don't want to make her cum a third time until I am inside her. Fortunately, she is swiftly ready.

Weritha lets out a protest as I draw away, but relaxes as I slide my twin cocks into her. My tickler finds her clit again. Just as I start to move, she cums for the third time. Her ass and pussy clench around my cocks, and it is almost enough to make me cum. Almost, but not quite. I feel the rush of magic surging through Weritha, and I feel her spirit slide, not up, down, or sideways, but some other, stranger direction. She is now communing with my lord.

I pull out. She continues to whimper and moan, indicating that she and Asmodeus have decided to make love. I settle down to wait for their tryst to end. She will need to be monitored. Asmodeus isn't always as careful as he should be about exhausting his mortal partners, and each orgasm will lengthen the duration of their communion.

Idly, I begin to stroke one of my cocks. An image of Tanisia's face rises in my mind's eye. I smile.

*

It is almost dawn when I decide that Weritha has had enough time with our god and end the spell. She wakes up, grinning from ear to ear. "That was amazing!"

I smile. "Good."

She shakes her head in awe. "I've been coming to the temple for years now, and I've communed with Asmodeus a few times before, but..." She shakes her head again. "It has never been so vivid before!" She smiles at me. "You will make a fine initiate. And I will be coming to see you again, I think." She yawns.

I stand, and tell her, "You are welcome to rest here until noon. At that time the room will need to be cleaned. There is food for you in the-"

Weritha cuts me off. "Yeah, yeah, I know the drill." She yawns again. "Tell the temple servants to wake me in about an hour or so." Then she is asleep.

I change into a tunic and leggings and leave the temple, feeling a bit apprehensive. Will Tanicia still be waiting for me?

She is. I hurry over to her. She grins. "I was beginning to think you had changed your mind."

I shake my head. "No. My client just had better stamina than I expected."

She raises her eyebrows. "You were fucking the whole night?"

I shake my head. "No. I lifted her to communion with Asmodeus. He fucked her the whole night."

Her eyebrows rise even higher. "You maintained the connection that whole time?"

I blush. "Yes. I suppose so. It helped that she was cumming so often."

Tanicia shakes her head. "Wow. I don't think even the Most Beloved can lift someone for more than a couple of hours."

I blink. "Really? I had no idea. The textbook just said to maintain the connection for as long as it was safe to do so. I assumed they were worried about the petitioner dying of exhaustion."

Tanicia snorts. "Normally it's the priest who wears out first, not the petitioner."

I look away. "Oh."

Tanicia chuckles. "You'll have to lift me sometime."

I look back at her shyly. "I'd like that."

*

I awaken slowly as the new day dawns. I remember my dream with a smile, but the smile fades as I remember the last time I saw Tanicia. My wife.

I twitch as the alarm spell I set on the cave entrance is tripped. With a sigh, I prepare to face the intruder. To my surprise, I hear a familiar voice call out. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

I frown, trying to place the voice. When recognition strikes me, I freeze in shock. It's the Lady Paladin.

charmscale
charmscale
865 Followers