The Spider Pt. 09

Story Info
Love is where you find it, I think we'd all agree.
3k words
4.49
12.9k
9

Part 9 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna poured the hot water over the oolong. She dipped the tea bag into the boiling water a couple of times, and carried it into her living room.

She looked out the window of her high-rise apartment, over what appeared to be a beautiful fall day down in the City.

Down below, it all looked the same. The river flowed gently through the heart of it, cool and blue, the traffic backed up, the horns blew.

It probably was all the same, she thought. After all this time, the City is probably just fine without the Spider.

She blew on her tea, and took the tea bag from the steeped brew. She put the tea bag into a trash can, and took a seat on her couch.

She hissed in pain, catching herself. Easy, Anna, she thought. You are almost all the way healed, but not quite yet.

Anna picked up a bottle of ibuprofen and shook herself out two. Pausing for a second, she shook out a third.

Finding the remote, she turned her television on. She put the three tablets of pain reliever in her mouth, and washed them down with the hot tea. Her body had healed itself for the most part by now, her mind had calmed a little bit, also.

She laid back, comfortable in a pair of black yoga pants and a loose sweatshirt. She scanned through the channels, absentmindedly, finding sitcoms, a lame nature documentary, even more lame talk shows, looking for nothing in particular.

But then she stopped.

"Who is the Power?" the television asked. Anna sat upright, spilling her hot tea on her slim leg.

Anna watched as the news played a clip of a woman. The woman was tall, dressed in a blue outfit with yellow trim and a red mask and cape. She had blonde hair that was billowing behind her in the wind, and Anna watched the woman stand directly in the middle of one of the busiest streets in the City.

In the clip, which seemed to have been taken on someone's cell phone, Anna watched as a car hurtled down the street towards the woman. The woman stood boldly in the middle of the road, one hand on her hip, the other held up in a stopping gesture.

Anna could hear the sirens blaring in the background.

But the car wasn't stopping, if anything, it sped towards the woman even faster. It seemed that it was going to drive right over the woman, crush her with its wheels, never slowing even to look back.

And then the car just... exploded.

Or not so much exploded as crashed into something, some invisible force that crushed the front of the car, made one of the hub caps pop off, the entire rear wheels of the car leapt from the road at the power of the impact.

Anna sat bolt straight as she watched one of the doors of the car struggle to open, and a man fell out. Steam rose from the hood of the car as the radiator lost its coolant, boiling from the engine block.

The man stumbled out of the wreckage and pulled a pistol from his jacket. The camera was jerking around now as people on the street began to scream and run, and Anna could hear the shots begin to ring out.

Anna watched as the woman, still holding up her hand, walked towards the gunman with a steady and confident stride. The woman ignored the bullets, steadily walking towards the man.

The clip ended, and the newscasters began talking about how the Power- apparently what they had started calling her- was unhurt even after a half dozen bullets were fired at her. According to the broadcast, the woman had walked up to the man, taken his weapon, and knocked him out with a single blow.

The woman- the Power- was not there when the police arrived. No one saw her leave, she was just there one second, and gone the next.

"Who is the Power?" the television asked again.

Anna wondered that herself.

There was a knock on the door. Anna put her tea down, and jumped up to get it.

******************************

Anna opened the door, a wide smile on her face.

"Hi," she said. "Come on in."

Heather looked tired. Well, she was tired. It had been another long shift at City Hospital.

Anna took her by the hand, and led her inside the apartment.

"Would you like some tea?" Anna asked. "I just made a cup- the water is still hot, I think."

Heather smiled wearily.

"I just got off work," she said. "No tea. If you had any wine?"

Anna opened the refrigerator happily. She reached in, and pulled out a bottle. She made a show of presenting the bottle to the other woman, like how a sommelier might do at a pricy restaurant.

"Voila," Anna said. "Sweet wine for you. I told you I'd get you some. Riesling. You want some?"

"Pour me a glass," Heather said, and went past the kitchen into the living room. She went over the armchair and sat down, sinking into the deep padding, letting gravity release its hold on her body.

Anna found the corkscrew, and got the bottle open, and poured a glass for the nurse. She filled the glass a good way up, she knew Heather could use a good amount after a long shift, and padded into the living room of her apartment.

She handed the wine to Heather, and waited expectantly as Heather took a deep sip of it.

Heather looked up at Anna.

"Very good, sweetie," she said. "Good and sweet."

"I saw a thing on the news today," Anna said. "There was a woman, they were calling her 'the Power', and there was this car speeding at her- "

"Hold on," Heather said, holding up her hand. "Slow down. I just got here. Let me have some wine."

Anna blushed, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry."

"That's OK."

Heather looked out the window, early afternoon in the city, the sun wouldn't set for another couple of hours yet. There were white clouds dancing among the tall buildings, all framed against a blue sky. She felt at peace, comfortable.

Anna stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do. She watched Heather stare out her window, wondered what she was thinking. She watched Heather's breasts rise and fall, breathing shallowly.

"Maybe I'll have a glass of wine," Anna said after a few moments.

Heather turned and looked at Anna.

"Before you do that, sweetie?" Heather asked, tired, dreamily.

"Yes?"

"Will you take my shoes off my feet, please?" Heather stretched her strong legs out, flexing her feet.

Of course Anna would. Heather had been taking care of her for some time, helping her to get healthy again, holding her, bathing her. Anna didn't know how she could have coped without Heather's help.

Anna dropped down to the floor, kneeling. She unlaced one of the nurse's sensible white canvas shoes, and tossed it to the side. She reached her hand up Heather's pant leg, and found her sock, and peeled it down.

She did the same to the other foot.

Heather wiggled her free toes. She stretched out, and had a little sip of her wine.

She reached out her foot, and placed her foot in the center of Anna's chest, the force of the push setting Anna back on her heels somewhat.

"Will you give me a little foot rub, sweetie," Heather asked, looking down at Anna, deep in the other woman's eyes. "My dogs are barking."

Anna's eyes went wide; she didn't know what to say. Without saying a word, and without looking away from Heather, she put a hand on either side of the foot that was square between her breasts and began to rub.

"Oh, that's nice," the nurse said, and leaned back and closed her eyes. She put her glass of sweet wine to her full lips, and took a delicate sip.

Anna knelt on her carpet. She lowered her head and rubbed Heather's feet, her long black hair falling around the surprisingly long and delicate foot. She noticed Heather's toenail polish, faded and worn off for the most part. She ran her fingers lightly under Heather's arch.

Heather, her eyes still closed, let out a little moan. Her wine glass dangled lightly from her fingers.

She relaxed even further, sliding down further into Anna's easy chair.

"Kiss it," she said. "Kiss my foot."

Anna hesitated.

"Heather," she said.

In a flash, Heather sat up, slamming her wine glass on the table and grabbing a handful of Anna's hair. She twisted her hand in the other woman's hair, getting a tight grip, and pulled her face close. Anna arched her back as she was pulled face to face with the nurse.

"Kiss my fucking feet, Anna."

Anna looked Heather in the eyes for a moment, two moments, three moments.

She nodded her head. Yes.

But Heather didn't let go of Anna's hair. She pushed Anna down by her head, closer to the carpet, and pressed her foot to Anna's mouth.

"Open your fucking lips," she hissed. "Kiss my motherfucking feet, you fucking bitch."

Anna opened her lips, and put a hesitant kiss on the top of Heather's foot.

"Kiss it again!"

She did.

Heather looked down at the woman below her. She felt strong, and aroused. She wanted to humiliate the other woman.

"Suck my toes," she demanded, and twisted Anna's head even harder, forcing her big toe into her mouth. "Sitting around all day. Rick fucking bitch. The least you can do is suck on my motherfucking toes, you stupid cunt."

Why is she talking to me like that, Anna thought. Why is Heather being so mean. I thought she cared about me.

Obediently, Anna opened her mouth, and began to pull her lips back and forth across the nurse's toes, first one, then the next.

Heather liked seeing Anna obedient like that. She pushed her feet in and out of her mouth for a few minutes, drinking her wine, enjoying the power.

Finally, she put down her wine again. She dragged Anna up by her hair, ignoring her whimpers of protest, and pulled Anna across her lap.

She ripped the other woman's yoga pants down to her knees, exposing Anna's porcelain white and slender ass, her tight little slit of a cunt showing just a little hint of moisture.

"You're going to do what I say, bitch," Heather told her, slapping her hand down hard on Anna's bottom. "You're going to be fucking obedient to me."

She spanked Anna again, watching the most beautiful shade of red blossom across the other woman's ass. Heather spanked Anna again, and again, her blows forcing the other woman's pussy to press into her leg.

"You are going to be my little slave."

Anna moaned, and cried out at the next blow.

"Aren't you?"

Anna turned her head up, looking Heather in the eyes for the first time.

"Yes, Heather," she whispered.

"Say it louder!"

"I will!"

"You will? You will what?"

The blows rained down on Anna's reddening ass.

"Your slave! I'll be your slave!"

"I know you will." Heather stopped the succession of slaps. "You know why I know you will?"

Anna looked up at the other woman, not saying anything, not able to, her mouth open, but unable to form words.

Heather shoved her fingers rudely into Anna's pussy.

"This is why," Heather hissed at her. "Because you have a wet little pussy that loves being obedient, that needs you to be under my control, that demands that you be used and humiliated by me."

Heather shoved her fingers strongly in and out of Anna's wetness. Anna moaned, lifting her hips to the other woman's touch.

Heather leaned down, and put her lips to Anna's ear as she finger-fucked her.

"In fact," she whispered into Anna's ear, "You are so much my slave, that you are going to cum the next time I spank you. Do you hear me? The next time I slap my hand into that tight little ass your yours, my little ass, you are going to cum. Understand, bitch?"

Anna's eyes were as open as possible. She looked back at Heather, helplessly.

Heather sat back upright, and raised her hand. She held her hand high, tight, and hard, like a shark fin cutting across the water.

Would this work, Heather thought. Will this really work? He said it would.

Heather slapped her hand down with a crack, as hard as she could.

Anna began to whimper with orgasm, her hips grinding into Heather's leg.

"Oh, god," she was saying. "Oh, Heather. Oh, god. Please."

But Anna didn't know what she was begging for.

Heather laughed.

"I knew it," she said, shoving the smaller girl off her lap and onto the carpet. "I knew you were a little slave the second I laid eyes on you. I told myself that I was going to get into that tight little cunt of yours, and make you worship my pussy, and be my good little slave cunt bitch."

Anna laid on the floor, trying to think, to make sense of what was happening. Her pussy was throbbing with orgasm, her heart beating with the relentless drum beat of obedience. What was happening to her? Why was she responding so much to this woman's dominance of her?

But she didn't get a chance to think for long.

Heather stood up, and slid her scrubs down, and slid her simple white cotton panties down after. She kicked her underwear to the side, and picked up her wine glass.

She again grabbed Anna's hair, and pulled Anna's face towards her.

Heather loved the power she was having over this beautiful little slip of a woman on her knees at Heather's feet.

Heather began to rub her pussy up and down Anna's face, from Anna's chin, up past her lips, over Anna's nose, and then slowly back down again. Heather shoved Anna down lower, and began to grind her pussy up and down even harder on her new slave's face.

Anna tried to lick, tried to suck on Heather's thick pussy lips, tried to get her lips around Heather's big clitoris. But it wasn't really about that. It wasn't really about Heather's pleasure at this point.

It was about power.

The two women rocked back and forth like that for some time, the bigger woman on her feet, grinding her hairy pussy back and forth over the other woman's face, watching it glisten more and more, slick from Heather's lubrication. Heather drank her wine, listening to Anna breathe when she could, feeling Anna's tongue dart in and out of Heather's pussy, trying and failing to get her tongue into the other woman.

"You're going to be a good little bitch for me," Heather said to no one in particular, and drank more of her Riesling.

Anna made some noises that might have been affirmation, but Heather wasn't listening.

"A good little slave for me," Heather whispered as she finished the last of her wine. She put the glass down on the table. Heather pulled the other woman's face from her crotch, slick and red from the pussy that had been rubbed up and down on it.

Heather slapped Anna in the face.

"Aren't you?"

"Yes, Heather," Anna whimpered, her face red as she turned back to look her mistress in the face.

"Good girl. Get me some more wine, and then you can come back and suck my pussy for real. If you make me cum good, you can sleep in the bed next to me. If not..."

Anna got the glass and scurried off to the kitchen.

When she got back with the wine, she felt her pussy throb at the sight in front of her. Heather had sat back down, and thrown her legs over each side of the chair. Heather's hairy pussy was dripping wet and delicious, Heather's large breasts low and crying out to be sucked.

Anna stood there for a moment, drunk at the vision in front of her, her owner, her mistress, strong and powerful, Heather's pussy demanding for Anna to serve. She looked Heather in the face, got lost in the nurse's eyes for a moment, but soon her eyes fell down to her mistress' spread, wet pussy. She wanted that. She needed the other woman's taste in her mouth. Anna needed to be on her knees, sucking and pleasing.

"Come here, sweetie," and Anna padded across the carpet. She handed the wine to her mistress, and unbidden, got down to her knees in between the other woman's legs.

"Be my good girl," Heather commanded, and without another word, Anna knelt down, and slid her tongue into Heather's drenched pussy. She slid her tongue over Heather's clitoris, large, hard, and sucked it into her lips.

Anna heard Heather moan, and felt good that she was pleasing the woman who owned her. It was right for her to serve her mistress. She vowed to lick Heather's pussy every day she was allowed to.

I'm the slave, she thought.

I'm the slut, she thought.

I belong to mistress now.

Anna knelt further, slurping, sucking and drinking from the other woman's cunt. After not too long a time, she felt the bigger woman start to shake and cum, grabbing at Anna's hair again and pushing Anna even closer into her pussy as Heather orgasmed.

Waves of pleasure washed over Anna as Heather came, Anna's own pussy began to throb and burst with orgasm.

Heather's pleasure is my pleasure.

Anna licked and sucked for who knows how long, her pussy ripping with orgasm every time her mistress came, her obedience growing more each time.

Finally, she pulled her mouth away from the other woman's pussy, finding her air. Heather had fallen asleep.

Anna knelt, looking up at the nurse. She licked her lips clean of the delicious taste that was still on her lips.

What is happening to me, she thought.