The Spider Pt. 20

Story Info
Become what you are.
2.3k words
4.67
9.5k
6
0

Part 20 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited in the dim.

Finally, after hours and hours had passed, she saw the red line lacerate its way through the stone wall and knew that he was arriving.

She gripped the glass tighter in her hand.

The wall split apart as the portal opened, and he stepped through it.

He stood there, looking at her, surprised at what he saw. She stood there, her feet squared, breathing shallowly. Poised, strong. Ready.

"What," he said.

She launched himself at him, springing like a coiled snake. She took the tall man completely unawares, and was on him in a moment, slashing with the glass. She heard him scream in pain, and as she pulled her hand back to slash again, saw that it was covered with blood.

She got him.

She slashed again with the shard. This time, he put his hands up in front of his face in a defensive posture. He screamed again.

He fell to one knee, his hands still over his face. She threw out a foot, and caught him in the side of the head. He fell onto his side.

She looked down at him, bleeding, crawling in his blood. She raised the glass up, ready to grab his head, pull his neck up, and slice his throat open once and for all.

But out of the corner of her eye, she saw the portal. It was closing- she was running out of time. It was already only about as large around as her torso. She knew that if it closed, even if she killed him, she would never be able to get back home. She'd be condemned to dying alone in this place she hated, dying in any number of terrible ways.

"No!" she screamed, and leapt for it. She raced across the room, and got her hands on either side of the closing envelope. It took all her strength, but she was able to push it open, slightly, inch by inch.

She was close. Soon, she would be able to leap into it, back to Earth, back to where she would be free, where she would be strong again.

Back to where she could fly.

I'm going to fly straight up into the sky, she thought to herself. I'm going to fly straight up as far away from the City as I can get, and I'm never going to go back to it. I may just go home. Never be the Power again. God help me, just get me out of this hellhole planet and away from this monster.

She pushed the portal open even further.

Almost there.

She screamed again as she felt a huge handful of her hair be caught up in his oversized hand.

"No!"

He pulled her up by her hair, she kicked her feet as he lifted her into the air. She kicked backwards with her leg, hit him, and heard him grunt in pain as her foot connected with his ribs.

He grabbed her ankle as she pulled her foot back, and spun her around, throwing her across the room and into the stone wall. She hit the wall, the air knocked out of her lungs, and she collapsed onto the floor.

She struggled to her knees, then her feet. He was on her in a flash, his long legs carrying him across the room in a couple of steps. She squared off.

His hand slapped across her face, hard.

She fell to her knees at the blow.

He reached into his sport coat, and she saw a metallic shine and in a flash, felt the cool metal of his handcuffs snapping across her wrists. She struggled against him, but was no match for his strength in the black world.

She landed a punch into his ribs again. He grunted at the pain.

He cracked her across the face with his enormous fist. She fell half-conscious to the ground, her lip cracked open and bleeding.

Dazed at the blow, she barely noticed as he dragged her across the floor. She heard another click, and looked up to see him securing the other end of the handcuffs to the stone bedpost.

She lay there, half on the bed, half off, her head pounding and throbbing.

He dragged himself across the room, making his way to the wooden chair. He sat down on it, and put his heavy hand in his hands.

He watched his blood pool on the floor at his feet.

"Fuck," he said, gasping to himself. She had slashed him across the face, narrowly missing his eyes, lacerating across his face and lips. She had opened his arms up, blood was pouring down his arms and hands, dripping off his fingertips.

He saw her glaring at him from across the room.

"I hope you bleed out," she spat. "I hope we both die here."

I thought you didn't kill, he said to himself, and closed his eyes.

She crawled behind the bed, for shelter of some kind, and tried to slip her hand through the handcuffs. Too tight. She grabbed the bed post, and beat her hand against it, trying in vain to break it in some way.

He closed his eyes, and began to reshape his body to stop the bleeding. She looked on as the blood flow slowed to a trickle, and then stopped completely. She watched as his cuts began to close to some degree, watched him force his body to be together again.

Fuck, she thought.

After a long time had passed, he finally opened his eyes. His head rotated on his long neck and those terrible black eyes focused on her as she pulled uselessly against the handcuffs.

He stood up to his full height. She recoiled, as if from a blow that was going to be arriving at any moment. But he didn't strike her.

He walked over to the front door, and walked out into the black world, closing the door behind him.

She lay there, her senses slowly coming back to her after the blow, pulling loosely on the handcuffs.

He wasn't gone long. He arrived carrying a small metal cage by the handle.

He sat down in his chair.

"That was wrong of you to do," he told her.

"Fuck you!" she spat.

He opened the cage.

"This is an immature Red Eyes," he went on. Something that looked like a long, black worm thumped wetly onto the ground. Even knowing that the creatures here couldn't usually see him, he stepped quickly back from the wriggling black mass. "I was thinking to raise it to take the place of the one you killed, but I think I'll let it do its thing to you instead."

She watched it twist on the floor, saw its vicious little tail lashing around. She hid further behind the bed, pulling on the handcuffs harder now in panic.

"No! No!" she was screaming in terror. "Don't do this! You fucking monster! Don't do this!"

"Good," he said, standing tall again. "They are basically blind at this point, so your screaming will only make it strike faster. But even if you are quiet, it's going to find you, and it's going to sting you."

"Please."

She saw the black worm writhe past his feet, over to the wall, and out of sight.

He walked over to the wall, and traced a new portal into it.

"Please don't do this," she whispered. "I'm begging you."

He turned around, holding the portal open effortlessly, half inside it and half out.

"When I come back, you'll have its venom coursing through you. You already know how badly that's going to hurt, how bad that's going to feel. You already know that I can heal you, but I'm going to enjoy listening to you die, very slowly, in the worst agony that you could ever imagine."

He stepped into the portal, and it closed behind him.

She crouched on the floor, hiding against the bed.

Looking all around for the poison worm.

But she couldn't see it. She couldn't see it at all.

******************************

He returned to almost complete quiet.

Stepping through the portal, he had to listen for a moment to even know that she was still there.

He stepped around the bed, and found her there.

She was laying on the ground, supported at this point only by the handcuffs to the bedpost. Her breathing was rough, shallow. Her eyes were glazed over, a solid line of drool running from her lips to the floor. She looked like a child's broken toy.

Kneeling beside her- but keeping some distance- he could observe the angry red swelling at the base of her neck where the Red Eyes larva had stung her. He saw the tail of the creature wrapped around her neck, saw that it had curled around her torso and had locked its mouth somewhat under her armpit, where it was feeding.

"Help me," she whispered, her eyes attempting to focus on him. "Please. It hurts so much."

He reached out and gently pried the larva's tail from around her neck, uncoiling it. He reached under her armpit, and pulled the creature's mouth away from her flesh, having to apply some force to remove it from there. Her face turned white at the pain as the larva's teeth were pulled out of her body, tears rolled out of her unfocused eyes.

She whimpered uncontrollably, unintelligibly. Pain and fear overriding her ability to form anything other than emotion.

He took the larva in both hands, and put it back into the cage, closing the cage.

He returned to her, and pulled a small key from his sport coat. He undid her handcuffs.

She collapsed limply to the floor.

He helped her up to her feet, slowly, her body like a rag doll next to his.

"I'm sorry I had to to that to you," he told her quietly. "You should not have cut me."

She shook her head, unable to respond. Spittle fell from her lips.

He laid her on the bed, and put the blanket over her. She convulsed and shivered as if cold.

Kneeling behind her, he put his hands on either side of her head.

******************************

Much later, she woke up in the bed. This time, unlike all the other times, she was not alone.

He was sitting next to her.

She coughed, and shivered. She pullet the blankets closer.

"You are awake," he whispered.

"Why don't you kill me," she said. "Why don't you let me die."

"No," he replied. "You aren't going to die. It's time for me to make you be what you are going to be from now on. You need to become what you are."

He reached over, and brushed her silver grey hair out of her eyes. He rolled over, and took each of her wrists into his hands, and pressed them into the mattress. He locked his black eyes into hers, staring deeply into them. She looked into the black orbs, with the red shooting and crashing across them, and this time, she did not look away.

He used his leg to kick hers open, and he lowered his hips until his member was pressing up against her. Her mouth opened slightly, but she did not say anything. She continued to look him in the eyes.

He rocked back and forth, gently rubbing the head of his cock against her. She lay there, pinned to the mattress, unable to move or look away from his eyes. Her body began to respond, her sex generating the moisture needed for him to begin to slide into her

The head of his cock was thick and enormous. He stretched her considerably, feeling every bit of her wet tightness, as he began slowly thrusting himself deeper into her.

A little moan of pleasure escaped her, her mouth slack and open, her eyes staring unblinking into his as he began to push his thick and enormous cock in and out of her.

"You need this," he told her. "This will help you."

Some small part of her nodded. Yes. She did need this, although she didn't know why, and she didn't know what was happening to her.

He had her that way, silently fucking her in the dim light. She laid transfixed, her sex open and grasping at a bigger cock than she had ever imagined having in her, waves of unbidden and impossible to imagine pleasure washing through her.

She did need it, she knew. She needed his cock in her, she needed him to fill her up with his cum. On some level, that was the only truth she knew, that what was more important than anything else in any world was his cock in her, and what it would put inside of her.

She began to lift her hips up, grabbing at more of him, grabbing at more of his cock. Trying to hold the thick, long dick in with her little tight little pussy, only for him to pull himself all the way out and shove himself back in.

Her legs wrapped around his slim waist briefly, only to fall back to the mattress in her weakness. He kept her wrists pushed firmly to the bed.

She whimpered as she orgasmed, wordlessly cumming, her eyes still locked into his. His head tilted back as he buried his cock impossibly deep in her, shooting thick streams of cum deep into her body.

It seemed like he came in her forever, pumping and pumping more in her than she had imagined possible. She shook with her own orgasm, until finally he broke eye contact with her and slid his cock out.

She gasped, feeling hollow and empty without his giant cock in there, her pussy still spasming with orgasm and need.

He wrapped her up next to his body, and she fell asleep again, his cum dripping out of her as she curled up in his arms.