The Spider Pt. 27

Story Info
Pretty.
2.6k words
4.56
6.5k
4
0

Part 27 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty," she told him, applying the lipstick to his lips.

Richard struggled not to speak. He sat on the chair in front of the bedroom window, the pale afternoon sunlight streaming in.

The Fist sat opposite Richard, applying the lipstick. When she was satisfied, she sat back and observed her work.

"Very pretty," she said. "I like it. Stand up."

Richard did. He stood in front of his captor, naked, blushing under her gaze. He kept his hands in front of his penis.

She laughed at him.

"No need to cover yourself up, boyfriend," she cackled. "I've seen your little dick before. Didn't I suck on it real good that one time? When we first met?"

He looked at the ground, didn't say anything.

"Put these on."

She tossed a pair of sheer, lace panties at him.

"Why," he whispered.

"No, no," she said. "No questions. Just put them on."

He bent down, and did as he was told. He slipped one leg in to the panties, then the other. He pulled them up to his waist.

"Very good," the Fist told him. "Turn around."

He did what she ordered.

"You have a nice little ass, Richard," she said. "You're going to be very popular. I'm a little jealous. Lift up your hands for me."

"How does he have control of you?"

"Don't ask personal questions," she snapped.

She slipped a bra around his upper torso, and pulled it tight behind him, fastening it. He would need some kind of padding, she thought.

"It's just, he isn't very nice to you. I have some money. If you wanted to, we could get away, I could help you, take you - "

With a quick push, she shoved him onto the mattress. The same mattress that he had watched her get fucked on by the monster she called the "Master" only the night before.

She knelt down onto the bed next to Richard, and pushed him down onto the mattress, holding him there.

"Oh, boyfriend," she said. She laid down next to him, keeping her hand on the small of his back, so that they were face to face.

"Yes?"

"It's too late for that. You are sweet. I like you."

She giggled, her large breasts bouncing. She pressed herself next to him.

"He's changed me," she said. "If I don't get what he puts in me, I will die- but I won't die fast. When they had me in jail? I screamed until I passed out from the pain and then I woke up and did it all over again. I wished I would die, I prayed I would scream until I finally couldn't scream anymore and then I would die."

She kissed Richard on the mouth. He tried to pull away, but she put her hand on the back of his head, kept him there while she shoved her tongue into his lips. After a moment, his body slumped, and he resigned himself to letting her kiss and tongue his mouth.

"But I didn't die. I probably would have lived like that for years until I gave out. He knows. I can't go anywhere."

She began to stroke his dick through the panties.

"Please don't do this," he whispered.

"Why not? We've got some time to kill," she kissed him again. "It's not even dark yet. We can have some fun."

"Please," he whined again. "He'll hurt me."

"Yes, he will," she told him.

She grabbed onto his dick, hard, through the panties. Richard gasped at the sudden pain.

"I'll hurt you too, though," she said. "Do you know what? I never got to do any of this. I was always so... good. I never even had a boyfriend, I always was dedicated to truth and justice and shit. Fat lot of good that did me. Now I'm a slave whore who sucks a monster's dick in order to not go insane and die."

Richard winced, his penis stiffening inside the panties at her caress, regardless of his fear.

"Good little boyfriend," she cooed. "Do you like my tits, Richard?"

He nodded. His mouth was dry.

"I thought so. I always used to see guys looking at them- regular people, super-villains, they all looked at my big tits. I'd be stopping crime, keeping the world safe, but everyone just looked at my tits like they were the most important thing."

She giggled.

"I always wanted to, you know, show them to someone or something."

"What do you want with me?"

"Shh," she said. She slipped a hand into the rear of his panties, past the little waistband. She pushed her finger into his tight little hole there, spiraling it around, sliding it in gently.

"That's good," she told him. "Just relax. Let me in, little boyfriend. That's good."

She was stroking his dick, now very stiff through the panties, as she finger-fucked his little asshole.

"He'll hurt me," Richard whined.

"Not if he doesn't know, right? We won't tell him."

She slid her mouth and tongue down the length of his body, down his chest, over the bra, down his belly. By the time she reached his hips he was almost completely erect, his dick jutting out from the side of the panties she had forced him to wear.

She slid the panties to the side, and kissed his hard penis.

"Spread your legs open for me," she whispered, and slid her finger in deeper to his asshole, feeling his resistance ebb back there, him now open completely to her finger fucking his tight hole.

"You have a dangerous night ahead of you," she said, sliding his dick into her lips, pulling on him with her mouth, running her tongue over the entire hard length of him.

Richard moaned, opening himself to her probing finger, letting his cock grow long and hard in her warm mouth.

Soon, he gripped her head, and writhing around on the mattress, exploded into her mouth, feeling her pull and drink from his dick, her fingers fucking him at a fast rhythm. He felt helpless, and good, scared and spent.

When he was done cumming in her mouth, his penis growing soft, she slipped her fingers out of him, and kissed him on the lips, pushing him back onto the mattress with her body, licking into his mouth with her tongue.

"Let's finish getting you dressed, little boyfriend," she told him, pulling away. "You need to be pretty for me. Let's get you in that wig I got for you."

******************************

Richard had doubts that he was what you would call pretty.

He was, though, dressed up as something that would attract a good amount of attention. His boots were hard to walk in, the heels were so high, his legs were very cold since his skirt was almost up to his hips. He had been made to wear a very sheer blouse, and she had stuffed the bra so full of stuffing that he felt he probably looked garish.

She had permitted him a thin jacket, though.

And then she had flown him to one of the worst parts of the City, and dropped him off on the street.

"Just walk around," she said. "Attract attention. You'll get plenty of it here. I'll be watching you from up high, I won't let anyone hurt you too much."

"Can I go home afterwards?"

"We'll see. If I get her, then I won't need you anymore. Maybe you can go home then."

"Her? Who? What am I looking for?"

"Shh. Just don't forget, I've got my eye on you the entire time. Don't try and run, or I'll catch you, and hurt you. Got it?"

Richard nodded, shivering in the cold.

She turned away, crouched, ready to leap up into the black night again. Before she did so, though, she turned around again and looked at Richard, shivering in the night.

"Richard?"

He stared at her.

"I mean, is that what you want to do? Just go home?"

He didn't know what she was talking about.

"You wouldn't want to, I don't know, stay with me? When he's not there? Is that something you would want?"

Richard's jaw was slack. He shook his head.

"I don't - "

She frowned, her eyes narrowing.

"Forget it, boyfriend," she spat. "Just forget it. Don't worry about it- you just move your little ass out there, and get me what I want. Pussy! Faggot."

She turned and leapt into the sky.

Richard watched her fly.

What the fuck.

He looked around. Some cars driving, some people walking.

He was scared and alone. He didn't want to be pretty anymore.

He picked a direction and went.

******************************

It didn't take long.

Richard walked past a group of three guys, who were sitting on a porch drinking something from a bottle that they were passing around, the air thick with smoke around them. His face burned with embarrassment as he passed them, hoping against hope that they somehow hadn't noticed him.

Knowing from the way they fell silent as he walked by, though, that they had in fact noticed him.

And then knowing shortly afterwards that they were following him.

He wasn't sure if he would be able to outrun them in any circumstances, and certainly not in the heeled boots she had told him made his ass look delicious.

Richard looked up into the night sky, looking for the Fist. But she was nowhere to be seen.

The three men followed Richard, who pulled his jacket tighter, and tried to hurry.

It wasn't long until they had him cornered in an alley, far away from the street and the cars.

"What is this," the first of them said. "What is this, exactly?"

"One of them transgenders, I'd say," another answered.

"What is that exactly?"

"Not sure. Maybe we need to have a look under that skirt."

Richard backed into the wall, and shook his head no.

"Come on, guys," he was babbling. He kept looking up, seeing nothing.

"I better not see some dick under that skirt. I have no idea what I'll do if there's some dick under there. I'll probably freak the fuck out."

"You got a dick under there, sweetheart?"

Richard didn't know what the best answer to that question could be. He pulled his thin jacket tighter.

"Maybe it's best if you just turn around, face the wall," the third one said. "Just face the wall, and get that skirt up, and those panties down. Just not too much. Get me?"

"Please don't do this," Richard sobbed.

The first one stepped forward and shot his fist into Richard's belly, knocking the wind out of him. Richard fell to a knee, gasping for breath.

The thug took Richard's wig off, threw it to the side.

"Fucking faggot," the thug said. "If there's anything I hate, it's a god-damn faggot."

He unzipped his pants.

A bright burst of light illuminated the four men, blinding them. A police siren wailed for just a split second, a cop car was blocking the alley exit.

"What's going on here?" a police officer yelled, stepping out of the squad car.

"Nothing," one of the assailants answered.

Richard stood up, trying to catch his breath.

"Nothing?"

"No, sir."

The cop turned the spotlight off.

"Better get on out of here, then, if there's nothing going on. Right?"

The three men stepped gingerly around the police officer, mumbling thanks and have a nice weekend, and went on their way.

"You OK?" the cop asked Richard.

Richard stood there, shivering. No idea how to answer that question.

"You cold?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you get in the squad car? You can warm up a bit in there."

Richard looked up at the sky, not sure what to do. Would she let him go with the police?

"What are you looking at? Get in the squad car."

"I'm not sure," Richard stammered.

"You aren't sure?" the cop asked. "Look. You just get in the car, and you can show me how... appreciative you are for me saving you from those assholes. You get me?"

"Sir?"

The cop shook his head in disgust, as if he was tired of having to deal with so much stupidity after a long night.

"Look, honey," the cop replied. "I don't know if it's the first time that street trash like yourself has had to suck his way out of a jam, or what. If it is the first time, you'd better get used to it. I'm being very nice to you. You just get in the car, suck me off a little bit, and I'll drop you off someplace nice and warm. Maybe a friend's house. You got a friend? You got a friend you can go to?"

"I don't want to," Richard said, tears flowing silently down his cheeks. "Please don't make me do this."

He looked up at the sky.

"It'll be fine," the cop said. "You've had cocks in your mouth before. Your boyfriend? I bet you suck him off all the time. It's just the same as with me as it is with him. Fuck, you want to close your eyes and pretend I'm someone else, I don't give a shit. I just want my dick sucked."

"No..."

"Yes."

The police officer opened the back door of the squad car.

"Right now. You get your little ass in the back there, suck me off good, and everything is just fine."

Richard took a step towards the car.

"Please, I just want to go home- "

"Now. I'm not telling you again, faggot."

The cop rested his hand on his nightstick.

Richard took another step towards the car.

"That's it. That's right."

A woman's voice called down from a great height above.

"He said he doesn't want to," she said. "He said he wants to go home."

"Who the fuck is that?" the cop screamed, pulling his nightstick from his belt.

Richard backed away.

The cop reached out, and grabbed Richard's upper arm. He held the nightstick high above Richard's head.

"You better shut the fuck up, bitch, or fancy-boy fucking gets it. You hear me?"

Richard cowered from the blow.

"He said he doesn't want to," the voice said quietly from behind them now. "He wants to go home."

The cop spun around, letting Richard go. Richard fell to the ground.

"Who the fuck are you?" the cop demanded of the woman standing on top of his squad car, her arms folded over her chest.

"He wants to go home," she replied, calmly. "Let him go home."

Richard looked up at the woman there.

"Spider-lady?"

A faint smile cracked her tight lips.

"This ain't none of your business," the cop told her. "You are interfering with police business, bitch."

"He goes home," the Spider replied.

Richard struggled to his feet.

"Spider-lady!"

She looked at him from the top of the police car.

"Yes?"

"Spider-lady," Richard yelled. "You better get out of here!"

But just then, the floor of the alley was cracked by an explosive force slamming into it, hitting so hard that the police car jumped an inch or two. Richard and the officer were knocked off their feet.

The Spider fell to a knee.

As she got up, she saw a tall and powerful woman standing from the broken pavement, dressed in skimpy metal bands, jet gray hair flowing behind her.

"You," the Spider whispered.

"That's right," the Fist replied.

The Fist took a few steps towards where the Spider stood on top of the squad car, a twisted and evil smile playing across her thin lips.

"Hey, who the fuck are you," the cop yelled as the Fist approached, but without looking at him, she backhanded him. The cop was knocked from his feet at the blow, flying across the alley, into the brick wall. He fell without a sound, hitting the ground with a sickening crunch.

The cop did not get up.

"You fucking bitch," the Fist said, approaching the Spider, her smile as grim as death, pounding one fist into her other hand. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this."