The Spider Pt. 30

Story Info
The windows.
2.8k words
4.84
7.4k
4
0

Part 30 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna rested her face on the cool glass of the window. Her breath fogged the glass, as she breathed shallowly upon it. She was tired, very tired. She pulled the shawl tighter around her shoulders.

A gentle rain started to fall on the glass, just past her nose. It was a dark night out there, cold, wet.

Anna wasn't sure what she was looking at. It wasn't the City, wherever this place was. She didn't recognize the streets, the street signs were different. Where was this place?

She looked up, into the falling rain, and saw a flash of bright crimson streaking across the night sky, high above, speeding her way. As the crimson streak grew closer, Anna could see it was a woman up there, flying through the rainy, dark sky.

Anna wiped away the fog on the glass with the side of her hand.

High above, the woman spread her arms, revealing long feathered wings, catching the wind currents. The woman angled herself slightly, soaring above Anna.

"That's the Hawk," Anna heard a man's voice behind her.

Anna just nodded. The Hawk.

Suddenly, the sky exploded with a bright light. Anna could hear the Hawk shriek from high above. She saw the woman begin to tumble down from the night sky, her body limp.

"Looks like he's caught her," the man said again.

Anna pressed her face to the glass, squinting up into the rain. The Hawk spread her wings, catching some wind weakly, slowing but not stopping her fall. She began to spiral down, landing in a crumpled heap of body and wing on the cold street outside of Anna's window.

The Hawk did not get up.

"No," Anna whispered.

A single bobbing white light appeared through the rain, a motorcycle. Heading directly towards where the Hawk lay.

The Hawk struggled to get to her knees.

The motorcycle sped to where the Hawk knelt, her long wings wet across the pavement. The light cut off as the man turned the engine off.

He was a large, heavily muscled man, wearing a motorcycle helmet that obscured his face and a leather jacket.

Two long metal coils snaked from his forearms, twisting around in the air, with cruel metal pincers at the end of each of them. Another metal coil bobbed over his head from under his jacket, jabbing into the night, a sharp and wicked barb at the tip.

The Hawk limped to her feet, facing the man. She said something that Anna couldn't hear.

The man just stood there, his coils twisting, pulsing, grabbing at the night, the clawed ends snapping at nothing.

"He calls himself the Scorpion," the man said from behind Anna. "You probably haven't heard of him, he's not from the City, neither is she. He's a piece of shit, a real asshole, but she's in over her head."

The Hawk let out a piercing shriek, hurting Anna's ears even from behind the window, slicing across Anna's brain with a blinding, white hot burst of pain. Anna covered her ears with her hands tightly, shaking her head as if to throw away the ringing.

But the man didn't seem to care at all. He didn't so much as flinch.

The Hawk turned and leapt into the sky, spreading her wings, flying quickly up into the rain.

But the Scorpion threw out one of the metal coils and caught the Hawk by one of her ankles. She cried out as he jerked her back down to the pavement, hard, with a single powerful pull.

She struggled to get up, letting out another of her ear-splitting shrieks, the metal coil wrapping itself up one leg.

The other metal arm shot out and cracked across the Hawk's face, cutting the shriek off. The coil wrapped around her neck, and the two metal arms began to drag the Hawk towards him roughly across the pavement.

The Hawk pulled uselessly at the coil wrapped around her throat, struggling to free herself as she was dragged helplessly to the man's feet.

She looked up, her eyes wide, as the metal stinger bobbed above the Scorpion's head. Without a word, the stinger sliced down, impaling the Hawk with its sharp barb.

And just that quickly, it was all over. The Hawk went limp, defeated and helpless.

The Scorpion took his motorcycle helmet off, the rain washing across his tattooed face, evil jags of color slashing across his eyes.

The Scorpion used his metal arm to lift the Hawk into the air, suspending her there. She hung limply. The other coil slid itself from around her leg.

"Your sonic shriek worked on me once, bitch," the Scorpion said to his defeated foe. "But this time, I had a helmet that doesn't allow sound in. How stupid do you think I am for that to work twice?"

But she didn't answer. The free metal coil cut the straps away from her glider wings, discarding them to the side, crashing in the street.

"Please, no," Anna whispered, pressing her nose up to the glass of the window.

The Scorpion laughed cruelly. His metal claws began to slice the Hawk's outfit apart, cutting it into slivers, exposing her breasts, her belly, her legs.

"I've wanted this for a long time," the Scorpion whispered in the rain. He wrapped his metal arm around the Hawk's other wrist, suspending the helpless woman high in the air.

He began to pull her towards him. He reached down with his hand, unbuckling his belt, pulling out his erect cock.

"He's going to rape her!" Anna exclaimed.

"Yes, he is," the man behind her said quietly. "You can stop it, though."

Anna turned around.

"How?"

Anna blinked to be able to see in the darkness.

He was back there, the Detective, sitting on a chair. His head was high above Anna's, long, bobbing on a long neck. His arms were long and slender, hanging limply on the ground at his feet.

In between his knees, a powerful woman with silver hair knelt, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked on his cock.

Hearing Anna, the woman turned around. She hissed at Anna, her eyes milk white.

"Let me hurt her, Master," the Fist begged. "She hurt me. I want to hurt her. Please."

But the man on the chair said nothing, and gently guided the woman's mouth back onto his cock. She mewled in protest, and resumed her sucking.

"She's still alive," Anna said hoarsely.

"Barely," the Detective said. "She tried to kill herself, but she basically can't be hurt by anything, even herself. I had to fish her out of the river, she was unconscious, blind, helpless. You really hurt her."

Anna said nothing.

The man looked down at the woman between his legs, almost tenderly, and began to ejaculate into her mouth. She began to convulse with orgasm, squealing happily, contentedly.

"I've been helping her," the Detective went on, still feeding the Fist from his throbbing cock. "Making some changes to her, changes I should have made in the first place. I've bound her to me more closely, extinguished what rebellion there was in her. She's all mine now. I'm healing her a bit, she can see somewhat. She'll be back to normal soon- well, her new normal. She'll be what I make her be."

He slid his limp penis out of her mouth, reaching down with his hand to turn her face toward his, gently. He gave a twisted imitation of what a smile had been at his slave.

"Thank you, Master," the Fist whispered. "Thank you."

The Detective turned towards Anna again.

"I've also been making some changes to you," he said. "We aren't on earth. We're on a place I call Black World, I'll show you more of it soon. All you need to know for now is, for some reason, nothing here is what you might call solid or real to me. I can change anything here to be anything I want over time. You can see that it changes me, also."

Anna turned and looked out the window. The Hawk had recovered, somewhat. She was kicking weakly, still suspended in front of the Scorpion. Her mouth was moving, she was threatening, pleading, begging for him not to do this.

The Scorpion cracked her sharply in the mouth with his fist, pulling the Hawk towards his jutting and menacing dick. With his metal arms, he cruelly forced the heroine to her knees on the pavement. She shivered in the rain, her outfit in ribbons.

The Scorpion reached down with his hands, and grabbed both sides of the Hawk's head. Anna watched in horror as he forced his cock into her lips, his hips pushing back and forth as he fucked the defeated heroine's mouth.

She could hear him laughing as he debased her.

"What did you do to me?" Anna croaked, looking helplessly out the window.

"I made you stronger than you've ever been. You'll need to be very tough for what we have to do together. But mainly, I opened you up."

She whipped her head back around.

"What?"

"You have always had the power to drift between dimensions," the Detective went on. "Whenever you fade into the darkness on earth, you travel between worlds. Including this one. You don't know you are doing it, but you float between places. You are a door, you can merge worlds and dimensions together in a way that no one else can."

Anna shook her head.

"I can cut a crude hole in the walls of the world and step though," he went on. "But you can open a hundred doors, a thousand doors, if you want. I helped you to know how to do that. Look behind you."

She turned and looked out the window. The Scorpion had lowered the struggling Hawk onto his cock, his metal coils wrapped around the woman, pulling her arms tight to her body, holding her legs up and open, exposing her slit, wide open and helpless. He was laughing as he pulled her up and down the length of him, telling her how good her broken little cunt felt, how long he'd wanted to fuck her ever since she put him in jail.

"I'm going to throw you away like so much trash," Ann hear Scorpion tell his defeated nemesis, shoving her down on his cock. "Fill you up with my cum and throw you away. You'll never challenge me again, bitch."

The Scorpion put his fists on his hips and closed his eyes, relishing the feeling of using the superheroine, letting her begging and pleas wash over him, her humiliation making his cock that much harder. He'd dreamed of breaking the Hawk on his hard cock for years, and here it was, better feeling than he had ever dreamed it would be.

Anna flinched as she felt the long fingers of the Detective drape over her shoulders.

"Do you want to stop that, Spider?"

Anna nodded.

"Open the window."

"I don't know how."

"Yes, you do. Open it."

Anna put her hand to the window. She heard the Hawk scream out in pain and fear. Anna wanted to help her, to hurt the man raping her, to break him in two. She hated him, hated men like him. She had fought against evil like him her whole life.

The window began to shimmer, ripple. Where her fingers touched the glass, it began to ripple like water.

"That's it. You know how to do it. Let the Fist through the window, let her take care of it."

The ripple spread the entire length of the glass, melting, falling away.

In a flash, the Fist blasted through where the glass had been, a screaming bullet of blinding speed and power. She landed directly in front of where the Scorpion was forcing the Hawk up and down the length of himself.

"The fuck," he said.

The Fist took a step towards him, reached out, put her hands around one of the metal coils that suspended the Hawk helplessly. As if it was nothing, she crushed the coil with her bare hand, her eyes boring into the Scorpion's.

The villain threw the Hawk down to the pavement, smashing the Fist across the face with his undamaged metal claw.

The Fist didn't even flinch from the blow. She stepped towards him, putting herself in between him and the Hawk.

"You are going to die," she said quietly.

The Scorpion stepped backwards, lashing out with his metal arms, raining powerful blow after blow onto the Fist.

She caught one of the metal arms with her hands, crushed it, bent it, tore it off.

"You fucking bitch!" he screamed.

He lashed out with the poisonous barb, catching her underneath her rib cage.

"I've got you now," he said lowly. Soon, the poison would course through this bitch's veins, making her helpless. The Scorpion smiled. He'd have this other stupid bitch too, fuck her also, hurt her, rape her right on top of the Hawk and show all these stupid super bitches not to fuck with the Scorpion.

But the tip of the stinger glanced off from the powerful woman.

"You can't hurt me," the Fist said simply. "I'm going to kill you now."

The Fist stepped forward, putting her hand around his throat.

She lifted him into the air, crushing his windpipe slowly with her powerful grasp. The Scorpion kicked, lashing at the Fist with his broken metal arms, stabbing at her over and over with the poisonous lash.

The Fist looked up at the man, looking deep into his eyes. She watched the fear and panic, saw his face turn blue from the lack of oxygen, saw the spit drip from his lips as he struggled to find breath.

Her eyes betrayed nothing. No feeling, no anger, no hate, no emotion.

Finally, his legs quit kicking. The metal arms clanged to the ground, the barbed tail hung limply.

The Fist shook his lifeless body a couple of times, making sure the man was dead.

She threw him away like he was nothing.

"Fuck, that felt good," she said to no one. The Fist stood there for a moment, with the rain dripping down on her, lost in the moment, her hand curling and releasing over and over.

Finally, she came to, and Anna watched as the Fist walked over to the Hawk. The Fist wrapped her arms around the Hawk's shoulders, gently, leaning in to whisper into the Hawk's ear.

The Fist pointed to where Anna sat by the open window.

The Detective's long fingers were still draped around Anna's shoulders.

"You're going to make quite a difference, Anna," the Detective said, watching the Fist guide the Hawk towards them. "I hope you can see that, I hope you choose to work with me. I'll get what I need from you regardless, but it's really best that you work with me willingly, and I'll explain why that is important later."

The Fist and the Hawk stepped through the window between the worlds.

"Let's get you dry, honey," the Fist said, wrapping a towel around the Hawk's slender shoulders.

The Detective pulled Anna gently away from the window. As Anna pulled her hands from the glass, the window faded into nothing, revealing only a bare stone wall.

He guided her over to another wall, taking her hands and putting them up to the smooth stone.

At her touch, another window began to come into view. Anna found herself looking in at the bright, safe warmth of her own living room.

Anna saw Heather there. Sweet, wonderful Heather. Anna's heart pounded, Heather looked so close, so safe. Home was right through that window.

There was nowhere else that Anna wanted to be than safe and warm next to the woman she loved.

The Detective's fingers curled around Anna's shoulders like claws.

Heather was drinking from a bottle of beer. Across from Heather was John Claire, sitting next to a slender blonde woman, who took a bottle of beer from the man and drank from it.

They were all engaged in a conversation that Anna couldn't make out.

"He's there," said the Detective, looming behind Anna. "That criminal, that shitbag, John Claire. Just John, he calls himself to the criminal scum that he controls. Now he's with your Heather."

Anna gasped, and looked behind her, up at the grotesque Detective. The Detective's lips pressed together.

"Yes, I know, Anna. I know a lot about you now. I know where you live, who you live with, what your relationship with Heather is. You told me everything about you, in a manner of speaking, I suppose."

"What do you want with me?"

The Detective knelt down, putting his long, distended face close to Anna's.

"Anna," he said. "How would you feel about eliminating crime from the City once and for all? Just ripping all the evil out by the root, in one big pull, tearing it right out of the dirt, so that it never grows again?"