The Spider Pt. 32

Story Info
Broken glass is broken hopes.
2k words
4.85
5.8k
2
0

Part 32 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city below was gleaming, bright, strong.

She could feel the wind blowing through her hair as she soared high above the city, her eyes narrow against the brightness of blue skies and sunny day.

Even as high as she was, she could smell the saltwater of the bay below her, a sweet smell of freshness, and age. Of both rebirth and eternity. She could see the sunlight dancing on the waves, and hear the seagulls banter with the ocean. She was home.

Far below she could see a young child turn around from his mother's hand and point excitedly at the sky. She was far too high to hear what he was saying, but she had heard it before:

"Look! It's the Power! She keeps us safe!"

The Power gave a little wave down below.

She kept on her way, soaring high above the city she had made her home in, warm in the summer sun, soaring ever higher, her long blonde hair trailing behind her.

There was no evil down there today, she knew.

She was happy. She was home.

******************************

That, of course, was a dream, and in no sense reflected the situation she was currently in.

Her nose burned from the stench of the filth all around her. She blinked a few times, tears flowing unbidden, attempting to wash her eyes clear. Around her buzzed little stinging insects, dozens of them. Crawling over her, trying to work their stingers into her flesh, one after the other, over and over again.

They hadn't been able to. It wasn't easy to pierce her flesh.

But that didn't stop them from trying.

She hadn't slept very much at all.

The Fist sat up, blinking the tears away. She looked around her environment, her eyes unfocused and clouded. Her eyesight came and went these days, after she had been blinded during her battle with the spider and attempted suicide, her Master had found her, broken and floating in the river. He had "healed" her eyesight, as much as he had healed anything else about her. But her eyesight didn't work for very long without him allowing it.

He had made that very clear the first night after he brought her back from the death she prayed for and couldn't get. Her Master had allowed her to go blind again after restoring her eyesight. When she could finally see nothing, he had turned her loose out in the Black World, where she tried to hide herself against the black sands, tried to make herself as small as possible. She spent the night out there, blind, helpless, and terrified.

When he brought her back in she was ready to agree to anything he wanted. Not that she had ever had a choice.

"Hi," she heard a woman's voice say hesitantly.

"Oh," the Fist said. "Is that you? I can't see very well."

"Yeah."

"What..."

"Sorry to wake you up. I brought you some food. I thought you should eat."

"OK."

The Fist reached her hands out, searching for the offered food. Her eyes were a milky white, unfocused, unseeing. The other woman put the food in the searching hands, some bread, some cheese, some kind of meet.

"I'm sorry you had to sleep out here in this... place."

The other woman waved her hand around what they called the stable. But it didn't have any horses. No horse could live long on Black World.

All this stable had was death, and filth. Behind the Fist, she could hear the maggot Red Eyes ripping, and gnawing, and chewing at the carcass she had dragged here to feed them.

"That's OK," the Fist said, tearing into a dry bagel. "It wasn't your fault."

"He made me do it... made me do that to him."

"That's what he does."

"I didn't have any choice."

"I know. Nothing you could have done."

The other woman put her hand on the Fist's hand gently.

"What?" asked the Fist.

"I don't want to fight you. We can both serve him together. I want to be a part of this, also."

"You're just saying that because he warped your mind while he made you suck his dick, princess. He took control of you just like he did to me. I don't know if you are completely his slave yet, I don't give a fuck. But I know that whatever words are coming out of your mouth are words that he put in your head."

"I believe in him. I believe in what he's doing. I think he can do it."

"Whatever," the Fist said, ripping off another hunk of bagel. Her mouth was dry from the heat. Hard to chew.

The Fist jerked her thumb towards the corner of the stable.

"Your wings are over there," she told the Hawk. "I fixed them for you last night. I couldn't sleep very well. Gave me something to do."

The Hawk's face was radiant.

"You did that for me?"

"Gave me something to do."

The Hawk threw her arms around the larger woman, hugging her strongly. She buried her face in the Fist's neck, squealing with delight.

"Thank you so much! Can we go flying together later? Like you said?"

"Guess so. You'll have to stay close. There's things up there that can get you. Rip you apart."

"I will. I will!"

The Fist gently pulled the other woman away from her.

"He's a fucking asshole," the Fist said, shaking her head. "He'll just use you, and throw you away, just like he's going to do to me."

"I won't let him."

"What the fuck can you do?"

But the Hawk was pushing her down onto the ground again, back onto the thin and dirty blanket that she'd had to try and sleep on.

The Hawk slipped her fingers into the elastic of the Fist's panties, tugging on them, pulling them down.

"What are you doing..."

"We can take care of each other," the Hawk whispered.

"I don't- "

The Hawk knelt in front of the powerful woman and put her finger to the Fist's lips. Shh. Let me take care of you.

The Fist just nodded quietly. She laid black, closing her clouded eyes.

The Hawk lowered her head, kissing the strong, flat belly in front of her. Her hair spilled all over as she kissed, and licked her way down, past the hip bones, over the little mound.

The Fist moaned as she felt the other woman's tongue lick at her, slowly, teasing the little bud with the tip of her tongue. Bringing the moisture up, playing with it, spreading it around with her lips, spiraling her tongue ever deeper.

The Fist felt good in the Hawk's embrace. She blinked her burning eyes, lifted her hips to the pleasure. She reached down with her hand, and gently caressed the hair of the woman in between her legs.

She wanted to ask the other woman to hold her, to wrap her up tightly in strong arms, to carry her off into the dreams of sleep, warm and happy. Safe from the monsters and the hurt that they caused her.

That's what she orgasmed to, there on the dirty floor of the stable, the stinging insects flying around in the heavy, stinking air. She orgasmed while thinking about being loved, having a home, having a friend.

******************************

The Hawk let herself into the little house, slipping inside as quietly as she could. She tiptoed into the large room.

"Did you get the pussy wiped off your lips, then," the Hawk heard a woman say.

The Hawk stood still for a moment, blinking her eyes to accustom them to the darkness of the domicile. She looked around.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"I'm here," the Spider replied evenly. "I'm here in the dark, where spiders always are. That's all you need to know."

"Whatever. What's your problem with me?"

"Nothing. I look at you and I can't decide if I feel more sorry for you or if I'm more scared for myself."

The Hawk poured herself a glass of cold water from a sweating decanter on the sideboard and had a long drink.

"You think I'm a slave," she said.

"If you aren't, you're close to it, and you will be before long."

"No."

"Yes. I saw you, on your knees, gulping at his dick. I know he was inside your head. He probably did a number on you. He would have completely enslaved you if that stupid bitch whose pussy you were just slurping on didn't freak out about it."

"That's not true. How do you know what I was doing anyway? What the fuck do you care whose pussy I lick?"

"It's my business to know what is and what's not."

"Don't you believe in what he's doing? Wouldn't you want to see all the crime stop at one time? All the criminals get what's coming to them?"

"He's going to kill them all!"

The Hawk put her glass down on the sideboard hard.

The glass cracked. She looked at for a long moment, blinking slowly, her breath shallow.

"Who cares," the Hawk said quietly. "He can do it. He can punish them all. You weren't doing much. I wasn't doing much either. Fuck, when you all found me I was beaten. I was getting fucking raped out there by some asshole with mechanical arms. What good was I doing? I was so fucking stupid."

"Look- "

"No, you fucking look! This is it. This is the fucking deal! All three of us were a bunch of so-called 'superheroines' and he took each and every one of us as if it was nothing. Look at the Fist- the Power- whatever the fuck she's calling herself these days- "

"Her name is Sarah- "

"- whatever the fuck she's called, she was the only one of us that was actually strong, she can't be hurt, she can fly by just wanting to, she is stronger than anything, and she was no match for him whatsoever! He broke her!"

"She was arrogant. She thought that nothing could hurt her and she wasn't smart. I beat her, also."

"Well, I'm not going to end up like her! I'm not going to fight! I believe in what he's doing, and I'm going to help. You fight if you want. You go ahead. I'm not."

The Hawk looked down at the ground, her shoulders slumped.

"I'm not," she whispered. "I don't have it in me. I'll help him kill all the scum, kill all the killers, kill all the rapists. It's what they deserve."

"That's your answer, then."

The Hawk didn't reply. She reached out with a single finger, and pushed her cracked drinking glass over, watched it roll off the sideboard, shattering on the floor below.

She stood there for a couple of minutes, looking down at the broken glass, watching it sparkle in the dim light.

Behind her, a gash of red light erupted from the wall.

The Detective stepped through it.

But the Hawk didn't recognize him, at first. She stood there looking at him uncomprehendingly, saying nothing, watching him step through the red slit in the wall, watched as it sealed up behind him

He looked like a normal man, now. He was only a shade taller than six feet, his arms hung where a man's should. He was wearing a light gray suit, a tie, brown shoes.

It was only when he took off his mirrored sunglasses, and she could see the black orbs where his eyes were that she realized who he was.

"Oh," she said, startled. She had never seen him in his more or less human form.

He said nothing, just looked down at the broken glass at her feet.

The Hawk stood in front of him, her arms hanging by her side. How long had he been listening? If the Spider knew about the Hawk visiting the Fist in the stable then maybe...

"Will you get a broom and clean that up, please," he said quietly. "And then bring me any other glass that you find in this residence. I don't like there to be glass around. It can be dangerous. Let's get it all out of here."

She just looked at him.

"Go!" he said.

She went.