The Spider's Web

Story Info
Neuronia and Tesla meet for Round 2.
1.4k words
3.72
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been only a week since their sweaty encounter on the floor of the bank vault, but in Tesla's mind it felt like it had only happened moments ago. He could still feel her ghostly fingers against his throat whenever he closed his eyes, and inevitably afterwards a moan would slip from his lips. Embarrassingly, the last time that happened was during a meeting of the Heroes to discuss what to do with Neuronia. Tesla didn't really pay attention to the briefing, finding his thoughts drifting forever towards her foot, which he kissed so tenderly, or the feeling of his entire body burning with pleasure...

He shook his head quickly, clearing it of the errant thoughts. He was here to do a job, a job he had no confidence that any other Hero could accomplish.

He was going to capture Neuronia.

He knew that all the heroes before him that had tried had ended up as pawns, twisted around her fingers, but this time would be different. He had made the mistake of allowing her a chance to surrender in their first meeting, it was not a mistake he planned on repeating.

It had been a week since the meeting and he had spent every spare moment he could reaching out to the criminal underworld, lesser villains and petty criminals. The information he received didn't save them from his wrath, with some of the poor bastards still twitching when they were thrown in the cells of the city jail. But somehow it all seemed too easy, too clean. Tesla had assumed before that any attempt to capture her would lead to him falling into another trap. He'd just have to be quicker on the draw.

The information he had pieced together pointed him towards the Sapphire Hotel, one of the most opulent hotels in town. Of course this would be the place that she would hole up. Dressed in his tight fitting lycra, he attracted every gaze as he crossed the lobby. He wondered how many of these wealthy people had ever seen a hero so close without a building collapsing. Hopefully this wouldn't be one of those times.

A quick word to the maitre d was all it took to unlock the elevator and send him up, all the way to the penthouse suite. There was a soft ding and the doors slid open.

To reveal Neuronia in her skintight latex bodysuit, pure silver with dramatic blue stripes over her sizeable chest leading to her hips.

"You really should learn to hide that static electricity, Sparky." Her lips twisted into a smirk and her hand waved, sending him flying backwards into the back wall of the elevator. He hit the floor with a limp thud and the blackness overtook him.

---------------

"Sparky... Wake up, ya cutie..."

Tesla squirmed softly, his thoughts muddled. How long was he out for? Last thing he remembered was an elevator... And a supervillain who had knocked him out cold.

Shit.

He opened his eyes slowly, his eyes adjusting to the bright light shining in his face. "So I take it I didn't get the drop on you then."

She chuckled softly from the blackness of his vision. "No, dear. You've spent most of your little incursion tied to that chair drooling on yourself. While flattering for a submissive to drool, I find I like them a little more... chatty."

"What happened last time... I came to make sure that doesn't happen to anyone else. No more heroes, no more civilians. You and I are going to settle this. Originally I suppose I wanted to have you zapped and in handcuffs by now but I guess we can't always have what we want."

"Ooooh, you've got some fire in you!" She grinned and clapped her hands together, adjusting the light so she could stand in front of him. She was clearly enjoying herself, he could see her nipples poking against the latex from where he sat. "Such a noble goal, Sparky. But why would you do such a thing if not to get back in a room with me? If not to serve me?"

He blinked several times, the planned defiance he was to offer not materialising. He didn't trust the other heroes, that was it...

It wasn't because he wanted to be captured, tied up and forced to pleasure the most dangerous woman he had ever met. Not at all.

"Your silence kinda just confirms my theory." She moved towards him, sitting upon his lap. Her gloved hands ran down his body, down to fondle at his crotch. He gasped and pressed his hips instinctively into her digits, before pulling away with a bright blush. No, he could still fight. She was just twisting his thoughts. Just.. Just...

"Shhh, sweetie... Don't struggle, I know the truth. There's no point in trying to hide it. Just enjoy it..." Her hand continued to rub and tease at the growing bulge in his uniform. A soft moan escaped his lips with the movement, and her smile grew even wider. He felt his thoughts melting as pleasured burned up through his body.

"That's it... Gooooood pet." Her voice was dripping with lust as she spoke, her hands leaving his bulge to move behind him. After a few moments, there was a dull clunk as the handcuffs restraining Tesla fell to the floor.

This is it! My big moment! I can end this once and for all and capture her! A part of Tesla beamed with pride, knowing he had won. The other parts, however, looped his hands around to her lower back as his lips pressed against her bulging nipples, knowing Neuronia to be the true winner. She let out a soft moan and wrapped her hands around the back of his head, holding him tightly against them.

"Ooooh pet, so excited.. I don't think you've earned the right to pleasure me like that yet." She smirked and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling him down her body and off the chair. He whined softly as he dropped to his hands and knees, looking up to Neuro... Mistress. This was his Mistress. The errant thoughts in his head screamed to resist but, like their last encounter with Mistress, were quickly silenced.

"Prove your subservience, slave. Worship." She looked down at him with a withering stare, and he was quick to prove his worthiness. He took one of her boots, powerful black leather fetish boots, in his hands and began to kiss and lick them. Gone was the proud hero that had existed in the elevator, now all that remained was a submissive little man licking his Mistress' boots.

"Good. Make sure that tongue gets over every inch." She moved her foot around to allow him an easier time in cleaning, a luxury afforded only by her intense amusement at the scene in front of her. His mouth did as she instructed, licking and kissing over every portion. Once he had finished to her satisfaction, she pushed him away.

"Alright pet, decent job. I think you've earned a little reward... You may make me cum, but you must do it without taking off this delightful latex number." She smiled down to the corrupted hero, watching the gears in his head turn for a few moments before he got to work. His lips slowly kissed up her leg, his hands running along the bodysuit in awe. It felt so amazing... What would it be like to wear one?

His lips made it to her warmth and wasted no time in kissing and licking. His hands made it to her ass, grabbing on tightly to it and pulling her tighter against his mouth, a move that caused an appreciative moan from above him. Her hand rested on his head, pulling his hair and riding the pleasure that his tongue offered. She ground herself against it, all pretence disappearing as the pleasure overtook her senses. His fingers grabbed and raked up and down her lower back, and her own fingers worked at her nipples. They rutted against each other for what seemed hours until the crescendo built inside her.

"I'm close... Make me cum and you are next..." She grinned and felt his efforts redouble. It was only a few moments more before her knees gave out and she clung to her slave, feeling a powerful orgasm overtake her. She rode the pleasure for all it was worth, her slave watching expectantly and waiting for his own pleasure to arrive. When she finally came down, all she had to offer the poor boy was an evil smirk.

"I didn't say I would let you cum easy, Sparky."

---------------

Tesla didn't come home that night, nor the next. It was close to four days before the hero returned to the Hero compound, limping and much less interested in capturing Neuronia.

He was much more interested in how to take their little game to the next level.