The Spinsters Party

Story Info
Bride goes to bachelors party thinking it is spinsters party.
5.4k words
4
166.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

Note:

This story is not a continuation of the – 'The Bachelor Party 'written by me earlier, even though it has the same characters.

Characters: Varun (ME), Mom, Susan (my younger sis), Sammy (Bridegroom in the story 'The Bachelor party'), Johny (bridegroom's bro), Soniya (The bride and my cousin), Pooja (her younger sis), Aunt Gretta (Soniya's mom), Aunt Ithama, Azad, John, Peter, Jeff and 12 other guys.

Story in 'The Bachelor Party': A Bachelor party changed when mom tried to bring in some liveliness. The bachelors tricked her to play some games. Joining in the play, she never expected the youngsters would get a hard-on. Some of the boys jokingly grope her as she tries to leave. The grope gets harder as the boys tug at her dress. The boys grope soon turned out to a gangbang. Meanwhile aunt and my sister also get pulled in.

Now read on...

After our success of the bachelor party of Sammy, we decided to do this in every marriage party. We had taken photos of mom, aunt and my sister naked and in gangbang to ensure their cooperation in future arrangements. They had been drunk and were not sure what all they had done. The smiling face and the lustful face were a problem for them. Even if they say they had been tricked or forced, the photos showed them participating eagerly. Also fucking their own son and nephews were more shame than the photos. At first they shouted and threatened us but we were adamant. Soon they broke down when we said we had movies too.

We used to get servicing in between like a blowjob or grope them. Sometimes they stripped for us and even let us press our dicks on their asshole but never allowed proper fuck. Also we didn't get the chance to group together. The servicing was for one or two. We were interested more in a group fuck or gangbang – day long, not a single quickie.

So we waited for another marriage. It soon came.

One of our cousins Soniya was getting married. We asked for a bachelor party but was denied saying only spinster party was allowed, that is a party by the girls and only for girls. We did not want anyone else other than us boys, but a spinster party would mean only girls and no boys. But as we were from the girl's side we couldn't host a bachelor party.

So we persuaded Susan to act as if she is going to host the party and needed a room, away from the usual party. She talked with Aunt Gretta, Soniya's mother. She agreed and allotted the work area.

"After you arrange everything, come and collect the bride. She will be ready." Aunt Gretta was speaking to Susan who was supposed to be the one hosting the party.

As custom, the hostess along with her friends will come to take the bride to an all ladies only party. All the ladies of the house, which is all the aunts, their daughters, friends and anyone who is a girl or woman will come along with the bride. Now this would spoil our plan, since we had only Susan on our side. Also all the ladies of the house together means our plan won't work. It would be foolish to hope that all would get drunk or we could blackmail all. So we had to think another plan.

We decided to act like the girls were hosting the party. So some of the boys dressed up like the girls. With little makeup, some of them looked more girl than boy. Susan and the band of boys dressed up like girls went to the work area to arrange everything. Others sneaked in occasionally. Susan was made to stand by the door to divert others and warn us if anyone was coming. Hot drinks were passed on fast.

"This isn't any fun compared to what we did on my marriage," Sammy said.

"Yeah," others agreed.

"We should do something to heat it up," Johny said.

"C'mon, last time you guys tried to heat up a party and my mom and sister got their ass fucked," I said.

Everyone laughed remembering how we had tricked my mom to play some games. It was on Sammy's marriage. We had arranged a Bachelor Party. Mom had dropped in to check us and we invited her to play games with us. The game was simple. Pastry would be applied on the wall and a balloon on your chest. You will get one partner and he will have to push you from behind. The balloon should break but you should not get any pastry on your face. She joined in thinking we were just a bunch of kids and got more than she bargained for. She was given cola mixed with brandy. They had no bad intentions and did it for a joke. But pushing a woman from behind was no easy task especially for horny teenagers because slowly the boys were pushing her with their body, jamming their dick on her ass. Later on she was dared to dance with Azad. She was a good dancer and easily out danced him. Embarrassed he took off his shirt as a dance step but she was in the mood and moved the top of her saree for fun. That was the turning point. He removed his pants but she laughed and stopped but the boys were all corked. Someone tugged at her saree to tease her, and then suddenly everyone was tugging at her saree. It still was for fun but then her saree loosened exposing her underskirt and blouse. One hand pulled the string of her underskirt and it fell off. Suddenly the joyous fun mood disappeared and she was in between a bunch of horny teenager including her son. The thought of mom or aunt or relative all disappeared. She was just a sexy naked woman to our horny dicks.

"That is why bachelor party is restricted to Women," Azad breaking my train of thoughts.

"But it was worth it." Johny said.

"Yea, but she still looks with draggers in her eyes, especially when some of you come over and ask her for a blowjob, threatening to expose her," I said in between the laughter.

"Hey don't blame us. I saw you cut her dress when she was making chapatti," Peter said in between his hilarity, "The woman made the whole set with her ass naked and her son behind her rubbing his dick watching his mother's ass."

There was a roar of laughter.

"Didn't she have her panties on?"

"Did she catch him?"

Questions shot up. All were interested.

"Hell, no. she didn't know. He has good hands," Peter chuckled. "She had just come from her bath and unfortunately for her and fortunate for us she didn't wear her panties."

"When did she know?"

"When this bastard Varun, spread her ass cheeks and tried to push his horny dick in to her ass."

The laughter burst was inevitable.

"Did he succeed?"

"O yeah he did it but we had to hold her down and threaten with exposure while he drilled it inside her asshole without any lubrication."

"Man, no wonder she is all draggers on you." John laughed.

"Hey, don't blame me. How long can one see his own mother being blackmailed by you all? Even I was a participant, so I got every right to her ass."

The laughter was interrupted by Susan's knock. The sign of someone coming. We all ran for cover. Those dressed up like girls took their place as if arranging a party.

"Hey, just checking on you guys. How's everything?"

It was Aunt Gretta, Soniya's mom.

Susan jumped in to explain we were not yet over while others just stood smiling.

"See who I have brought with me. The bride herself - She was sitting all alone, so I let in your secret and told her you were arranging the spinster's party and she couldn't hold on."

From our covers we looked. It was Soniya, the bride along with her sister Pooja!

"C'mon girls, go along. I will check on you later."

"But.... But..." Susan stammered but aunt had gone leaving the bride and her sister.

Soniya and Pooja entered the house which was too quiet for a party. Soniya was wearing a blue skin tight cotton pants and red top. It was good that the top was covering her ass or else it would have showed her bumpy ass and the pant would like a second skin. Pooja was in her usual blue hoopla skirt dress. Some of the boys looked up and gave a wary smile and turned back to their discussion as if not interested in them. The girls went to some of them and introduced themselves but she got only nods and an hmmm.

Suddenly the music was on in loud noise and John, Peter and Azad surrounded them shouting yeaaaaaah. The girls jumped in fright and then recovered and started hitting them, embarrassed that they were frightened.

"John! Peter! What are you guys doing here? This is a girl's party," Soniya informed. "Gosh, Varun you are also in this? What are you four doing in this girl's party?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Just look around."

She looked around wondering what they meant but still couldn't get it.

"Ok guys, show her." John said.

What he meant was to remove the disguise and explain to her, but the boys were in mood after they heard the story and some of them were still immersed in the story. They therefore interpreted his words in a different way.

They just lifted their skirt and pulled down the panties to reveal their hard dicks thrusting out.

Soniya and Pooja were wonderstruck. Once they got back to their senses their face turned beetroot red.

"No guys! I meant to remove the disguise and show."

But the damage had been done.

Soniya and Pooja tried a hasty exit but the door was locked. All of us shouted in unison that they would be left only after playing a game. Seeing Susan with us they were little relaxed and agreed as we all cheered.

Pastry was applied on the wall and balloon placed on her chest.

"The game is simple – only 4 rules," Johny said,

"1) Break the balloon but don't get pastry on your face. "

"2) You should not push the balloon but your partner, that is one of us, will push you. "

"3) If your partner fails to do it within three minutes, you get a new partner and so on till it breaks."

"4) If you quit or get pastry on your face you will have to do punishment chore and play another game."

They agreed and Soniya initiated for the first chance. Soniya positioned herself with the balloon on her boobs and pressing it on the walls. We imagined her nipples pressing on the balloon and dreamt of the picture of her naked nipples pressing on the balloon. She said ready.

Johny asked, "Who is going to be her partner?"

All hands went up.

"Well, let the old bridegroom take on the new bride," he said pointing to Sammy.

Sammy jumped in and positioned himself behind her. We were all giggling seeing him positioning behind the unsuspecting girl. He had his hip ready.

"On your mark," Jeff said, "Get set, go!"

As soon as go rang, Sammy began pushing her ass with his dick. When it was locked correctly in between her ass cheeks he placed himself on her on the pretext of pushing her, but the push was more on her bottoms than on her back. Soniya was busy trying to break the balloon yet keep her face away. Sammy was busy heaving her ass and grinding his dick on her soft cushion. After one minute of rubbing his dick on her ass he gave a final push and held as he cum. She might have felt it. We saw her stiffen. She didn't say anything especially as he had been a bridegroom and now he had a wife, how could she say he had cum on her ass and how to explain that she was in between 12 – 15 guys in a closed room? Before her thoughts were over Johny was pushing her ass with his dick. She now understood that this was just the guy's way to jack her. She didn't expect her cousins to crowd her and press their dicks on her ass. Johny didn't bother to even push her. He was right on target and rubbing his dick on her ass. He came on her fast and squeezed her ass. Everyone cheered and applauded. Azad was next on line. He positioned himself behind her ass but Soniya moved away accepting defeat.

The punishment for Soniya was a sexy dance. She said she didn't know how and was booed. So some of the guys showed some sexy steps creating laughter. Soon it was decided that Sammy would show the steps and she had to follow it without stopping. If she did stop a worse punishment could be given. Soniya looked at Sammy and smiled. Both of them got ready. Sammy started the dance and Soniya tried to replicate it.

She moved in a dancer's grace, rotating her hips. Then Sammy bend and she too followed. We watched as her top went up exposing some of her cute ass figure. Copying him, she sat and opened her legs wide to give a peep to her pussy. Our dicks arose. She understood and wanted to stop but the crowd was pushing her. Sammy led his hand over his chest and then to his dick. It was funny but the same when Soniya did was erotic. She led her hands through her boobs and rubbed on her pussy. We were getting horny by the minute. Boys were moving in. Sensing it, Jeff stepped in.

"Boys, don't be hasty. There's one more beauty."

Pooja was brought in. Unlike her sister, she had a small ass. She positioned herself like her sister. Azad jammed her ass right away and began pushing. Everyone cheered. Soniya's eyes were on the movement. She understood that her sister was getting jacky but she couldn't say anything in the crowd and hoped it got over fast. To her surprise as the jacky increased so did the crowd applause. Azad had his dick out and slowly had lifted her skirt and was pressing on her panties. Pooja had not got the theme yet and was trying to protect her face from the pastry while her ass was jacked by Azad. He held her hips with her skirt sky high showing her beautiful ass in her colorful panties as he pressed his naked dick on her. Soniya was horrified. She moved into the crowd and tried to push Azad away but she was pulled back. She started shouting to stop. Still pressing his dick on her ass, he turned and asked,

"C'mon Soniya, don't be a spoilsport!"

With two thrusts and a powerful grip, he pressed Pooja to him as he cum over her panties, startling her as the hot cum oozed on to her panties and thigh. It was then Pooja understood why her sister was screaming. She quickly released herself and ran to her sister. When she looked back she stared dumbfounded at Azad, standing with his dick out, cum still oozing.

"Stop this!" Soniya shouted, "Let her go. This is not funny. I will tell this to aunt."

"Oh! You wanted to tell this to aunt. Why didn't you say so" he said pulling her to the next room.

She stared, not believing what she was seeing.

"Is that..... Isn't that....." she stammered unable to complete the sentence.

My mom was on her fours; Aunt Ithama was under her licking and sucking mom's pussy while mom was sucking a young boy's dick. Another young one was busy inserting a carrot in her asshole. Ithama aunt had a banana sticking out of her pussy and a candle in her asshole. A third one was busy squeezing both women's boobs one after the other. Soniya gaped at the scene and came to her senses when a hand squeezed her ass. Both my mom and aunt were forced to drink the brandy. The dry brandy was poured to their mouths and nose held giving them no choice but to gulp it. Thus their senses to fight back decreased and they participated more than we hoped for. Soniya once again looked, for conviction of the scene of carrot stuck in mom's asshole.

"You all are drunk and don't know what you are doing!"

"Yeah, why don't you join us?"

She pushed him off and returned to the room. Susan was doing a strip show encouraged by the boys. She had removed her dress and was in her bra and panties. Two of the boys were biting her panties and pulling it down as others cheered. She tried to hold the panties to cover her bush, but the boys pulled it down. She smiled coyly as others grabbed her boobs and displayed to others as a trophy. She was turned around and made to bend. Her ass cheeks were spread open to show her pink asshole. I inserted my finger and rotated. She squeaked and the boys got more aroused. I opened my zip and let out my dick as the boys cheered. Grabbing her ass, I lifted her. She was now upside down on me. I positioned her pussy to my mouth while I fingered her ass. My dick was touching her lips. She began to suck it.

"Varun! She is your sister!" Soniya screamed.

Pulling my head from my sister's pussy, I said, "What are you guys waiting for? You have a virgin bride for dinner."

As soon as I said that everyone surrounded Soniya. She moved backwards.

"Guys, I am your sister. Tomorrow is my marriage. You all are drunk," she said wading the hands approaching her boobs.

I called up a boy near me and passed on Susan to his shoulders. He was delighted and started gnawing at her pussy. Susan was busy opening his pants but being upside down, it was taking time. As Soniya was fighting them, I crept under her and pulled her pants down. She tried holding her pants but her hands were pulled back.

"Varun, you mother fucker bastard," she shrieked.

She had not worn her panties and this led out to a big hooray between the youngsters. All loved when girls do something bold or out of the normal. They eagerly threw of their dress along with hers and all began to rub their dicks on her.

The party had turned crazy and wilder.

Susan was made on fours and Soniya had to go on her. They wanted her to lick the ass. She refused and they pushed her face in between Susan's ass. Another round of cheer and applauses rang. The boys were hornier than ever. Her face was rubbed on Susan's asshole as her asshole began to get licked. Soon all of us were on her, licking, sucking and even nibbling. The carrot from my mom's ass was brought and inserted into the bride's ass. She looked funny and horny at the same time. All naked men around her and she had a carrot up her ass.

The carrot was rotated in her ass making her squeal. Cool oil was brought in and poured to her asshole and stirred with the carrot. It was like he was cooking something in her asshole. One of the guys came in front of her, pulled back his fore skin and pushed his dick into her mouth. She held her mouth open not wanting to suck it but in the end had to close it as the push derailed. I pulled out the carrot from her ass and pulling back my foreskin, pressed to her split open asshole which was pink red. I found the softness of her as if my dick melting into butter. I felt her tighten her asshole. This gave me more pleasure. I pushed deep and it sided in smoothly. She uttered a gargled sound, in between the blowjob she was giving, as my dick hit the hilt. I felt my dick crowded by softness, giving me utter pleasures. I swooned as I pulled and pushed my dick in her young virgin ass, invaded by none other than a carrot and a finger. I got more pervert pleasure thinking that my dick was the first to fuck this young virgin ass. I squeezed her boobs and began the ride of my life. I felt my dick compress her ass. I teased her nipples as I felt it grow on my fingers. She began to resist but I held on and pumped. As I was about to cum I let my balls bang on her cute soft ass as I thrust deep in and held. I felt my cum spurt in her ass. The flow continued as if it would never stop as I lay on her back clutching her boobs.

Susan was in great mood. She bends over pointing her pussy to Stevens, who came in a sweep and began sucking it. She moved to Soniya and kissed her lips then sucked her boobs. All others rounded Susan, each giving their dicks to suck. She sucked them of one by one and then allowed them to invade her holes. She got fuelled when two dicks entered her pussy and ass together. She screamed like a child in pleasure and begged for more.

"C'mon, you crazy bastards fuck my ass, give me your cocks," she moaned like a nymphomaniac and grabbed a dick of a nearby boy and began to wet it, then sucked it like a pro.

Pooja was pushed into the crowd. She was forcefully stripped. She tried to hold on to the last piece of clothing to cover her shame, but the boys were in no mood. They themselves were stripping and pulling their foreskin to lubricate dreaming on pleasures. Pooja was pushed to the ground and all of them fell on young meat like fox. The rush was for her virgin ass. She was forcefully laid on her stomach. As she struggled, her legs and hands were held. Jeff squeezed her spongy assets. He traced her ass line as she struggled, then led his fingers into her ass cheeks and split them. We eagerly looked at her asshole. Many of the boy's mouth were watered thinking of her pink asshole. Jeff led his thumb finger in as if it were a pie. She started to squeal as he rotated his thumb. He got up and lay in the position of 69 and licked her ass. His dick was on her head. He parted her ass cheeks and tongued her asshole. She wriggled as his wet tongue invaded her asshole and deeper. His tongue was like a snake crawling into her asshole. She was held tight and couldn't move. Moreover he was lying on her. He wringed her ass cheeks in pleasure and let his hand slide to her thighs, feeling the softness of a girl. His dick was feeling the silkiness of her rich hair. His dick was rolling on her hair in pleasure. He sucked her asshole like a baby sucking the nipple of its mother's boobs. He never felt so pleasures in voyeur or gangbang.

varun
varun
754 Followers
12