The Spire Ch. 01

Story Info
A college dropout wakes up bound to a strange device.
1.4k words
4.09
100.7k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers

Leon came to in a dimly lit room, his shoulders sore, arms stretched above his head. His wrists were anchored to the wall with padded shackles, though the chain had some slack, it secured him upright. With a groan, he shakily stood himself up to relieve the tension in his poor arms. As he shifted his feet he noticed a few things, in quick succession. His ankles were also bound, same way as his wrists, with enough slack for him to shift but still be mostly rooted to that spot. He was completely naked, aside from something that was snugly resting around his waist and enveloping between his legs, feeling especially heavy around his cock, with something snuggly nestled under his balls keeping it in place. He also realized, with a small growl, something small and stubby was nestled between his asscheeks, and he did not care for that at all. He started to shift, try to shake whatever was encasing him off, but it held tight, and all he did was make the device pull on him a little as it moved, which sent a shiver of pleasure through him. He hated that too.

Something beeped, sounding like it was coming right next to him, and he realized he could feel something not unlike the cuffs encircling his neck. It beeped again, and he inhaled sharply as the piece of the device against his balls- a battery pack and small motor, sprung to life, vibrating a bit. If that wasn't enough, the device enveloping his dick started to move, a suction-like motion that felt like a very slow, agonizing blowjob. Leon grit his teeth against a moan, starting to struggle more to try and throw the device off, but the bobbing that caused only enhanced the torturous pleasure, and it wasn't too long before he started pumping his hips along with it rather than against it.

Leon was no stranger to carnal pleasure. He'd been described as a 'bad boy' type, a sophomore in college- or would be, if he hadn't dropped out. In most things, he lacked discipline. Schooling, sports, relationships, sex. He dabbled in a little of everything, playing on many teams but dropping before games, making his way through the roster of girls in his schools, but never committing. Leon was the type of man who liked to take, his own desires coming first, and being in control. So it was extremely frustrating when right before the device brought him to release, his collar beeped again, and all movement stopped.

"What the fuck?!" he shook his head 'no', thrashing in his loose binds in defiance. His black hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat, and taut body gleaming. Suddenly the small room he was stuck in was filled with the sound of laughter and he froze.

"Language," the voice chastised. "This is hardly a good first impression. You could try 'thank you',"

"What the fuck is this? Who the fuck are you?" Leon objected, struggling once more in his bonds. They continued to hold snug, and his aching dick bobbed with the device. It was maddening. The voice Tsk Tsk-ed.

"Now, now. That's no way to react to the pleasure I've given you."

Leon was about to object with another expletive, but was cut off by a yelp when the battery pack against his balls gave a tiny shock- like static electricity.

"That's a warning." the voice says patiently. "It has much higher settings, and I imagine you don't want me to test them. I'd love to, ofcourse, but it's your choice."

Leon grit his teeth to bite back a retort, and just went back to attempting to free himself.

"Those won't give honey," the voice cooed. "But by all means, continue if you like. You can really see all those toned muscles of yours flexing like that." when Leon makes a face, the voice laughs again. "It gets easier, don't worry. The first days are always the hardest."

"What do you mean?" Leon asked, exasperated. The voice considers for a moment.

"I have a little hobby, dear Leon. I like to make machines, and I like to get people to submit. A few years ago, I realized I could combine the two." Leon can almost hear the grin in his voice. "Turns out it's a very lucrative business. Sometimes, I like to steal some new playthings to test my toys on. That's you! So the next few months or so, you get to test- for free, I might add, some of my machines before I put them on the market."

Leon growls. "And when that's done? You let me go?"

"Mmm, no, not let you go. I'll either keep you for myself, my one pet does get lonely when it's only him, or I'll sell you to the highest bidder." he sounds insufferably smug. "All depends on how badly my machines break you."

"Fuck you! You're sick!" Leon says, thrashing and cursing in the bonds. The voice laughs again.

"I shouldn't chastise you too much, I suppose. I chose you for your... explosive personality. Besides, these first games usually break through that rudeness fairly thoroughly." he muses. "This is where I leave you, Leon. For the next few days you're on your own. Try not to miss me?"

The voice switches off, and the collar beeps again, the device on his cock starting up its gentle sucking. This time, the pace began to vary, speeding up every now and then, then slowing

to a crawl or stopping all together, the battery pack's minute vibrations ever present under him. He screamed and thrashed, trying not to give into the pleasure, throwing his head back. He was determined not to give this bastard the satisfaction, and tried to shift on his feet to disrupt the movements of the device. It was inescapable, however, and soon the only thing he could think of was the mounting pleasure. He moved his hips, just a little, with the device, and was rewarded by a mechanic in the sheathe starting to move round, now pumping his cock along with the sucking. He moaned loudly, his head back against the cool stone wall as he caves.

The device was merciless. There was no pattern as far as he could tell. The inner part seemed to have three rotating portions, the middle one moving counterclockwise around his shaft as the machine sucked him. The device must have some sort of self lubing mechanic, as the motions were never uncomfortable. Every twitch and movement caused the heavy device to bob and pulls a little on his dick, which made him moan and struggle more. The pleasure was every present, but was keeping him right on the edge of release, and he longed to bring his hands down to finish himself off with a few solid strokes. Part of him considered begging and pleading the disembodied voice to come back, to let him finish, but his pride wouldn't allow it.

Eventually he felt his stomach tighten, release finally in his grasp, but his collar made a long beep, all movement of the device stopped suddenly, and he screamed as the battery pack clamped under his balls shocked him, stronger than the static warning he had received earlier. When the zap ended, he went limp in his bounds, the chains to his wrists catching him before he the floor, and he was left suspended for a moment before the collar beeped once more, and the motions in the device began again, slow and building. He moaned a long, helpless 'nooooo,' as the pleasure began to mount again, still recovering from the shock.

****

The Grandmaster had a great view of Leon from the many mounted television screens, four different angles- one to see the college boy dead center, one specifically focused on his device, one on the side of him, and one overhead. A little counter to the side ticked '1' as the boy sagged in his bonds from his ruined orgasm, and the Grandmaster laughed. He put a hand on the head of the blonde man between his legs, tangling it in his golden curls as the boy moaned pleasurably around his cock. The Grandmaster tugged, and obediently the submissive withdrew, licking his lips and looking up at him hungrily.

"How many times was it for you, Cameron?" he asks, amused.

"127, sir." The blonde boy, Cameron, answered obediently. The Grandmaster laughed again.

"Our new friend has a long way to go then." he muses, pressing Cameron back to his duty between his legs, and turning his attention back to the dark haired man, struggling futilely once again in his bonds.

Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers