The Spirit of King's Park

Story Info
Young man begins a second strange relationship.
3.8k words
4.59
5.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a tale of exploration, humiliation, dominance, deep connections, fate, and events one might describe as magical.

Everyone depicted in this story is over the age of 18.

_______________________________________________

I awoke Friday morning in a disoriented haze. The effects of oversleeping weighed heavily on me as my brain sluggishly crawled to life, struggling to process where and when I was. Rolling off the side of my bed, my legs wobbled as I found my footing and I jumped slightly as I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror. My surprise did not come from my nudity, as that was my usual state of sleeping, but rather from the numerous small roundish bruises on my chest and neck. "Wait, those aren't bruises," I thought.

My heart fluttered as I recalled the events of yesterday, meeting Clarissa in the park for an encounter I definitely hadn't wrapped my head around. It had gone so much farther than I expected. We had not just met up for a random sexual encounter, we had actually affirmed our feelings for one another. The events flew through my head in a picture-show of passion, from me nervously trying to hide my lack of erection, to me making her moan with pleasure on my knees, followed by her humiliating me before and after we made love.

The latter part was what I had mixed feelings about. Clarissa had seemed like a relatively polite and soft-spoken girl; her whiplash to dominance and harsh words had shaken me not just from the contrast to her usual demeanor, but also in how terrifically it had turned me on. Most guys would be crushed if their lover insulted their genitals and claimed they couldn't feel them at all during sex. I had become embarrassingly aroused by the whole event.

I looked down at my penis in the mirror. Every male has measured it at least a few times by the age of 18, and I knew that fully hard it maxed out at 4.7 inches. A bit below average but passable. When it was soft, however, it retracted to about a 1-2 inches long acorn perched above my balls, which were also a diminutive size. They rarely hung much, and if I became cold or nervous enough they were pressed all the way up against me. I hated the feeling of having body hair so I kept myself shaved all the time, often leaving me looking like a child. I took great care not to present myself in a retracted state to others.

As I stared at myself in the mirror pondering my situation, my phone dinged loudly. It was as if she knew I was thinking about her. Hype flowed through me as I searched around for my phone. I remembered leaving it charging on the side of my bed, but I found it on my dresser. Maybe I was just forgetful.

The message was longer than I expected.

"Good morning, loverboy. Yesterday was amazing, and I loved spending time with you. I notice that you're not in Algebra this morning. Did I really wear you out that bad? ;) Anyway, I have a family thing with my parents this weekend. I won't see you at the party like we planned and we probably can't talk much. But I still want you to go and have fun. Who knows, you might get lucky and disappoint some other girl!"

That was strange. Clarissa wanted me to go and get laid after yesterday? I had forgotten about the party, but I had only really wanted to go for then chance to hang out with her. It was a bunch of kids from a different school that I didn't know at some isolated lake house. Why did she want me to go alone? Again, as if she read my mind, she followed up with another message.

"Oh, just to be clear: you are definitely my boyfriend now. You don't have a choice, this is what I decided. But my mom won't let me date, so we need to keep it on the DL. Wake your ass up and get to school loser! I at least want to see you at lunch."

She stated the details our relationship so matter-of-factly, that dominant side manifesting once again. I was okay with keeping things quiet. Hell, I just wanted to be around her. Anything to make that happen. Even her small amount of bossiness in her texts had my dick throbbing. Hurriedly I dressed myself and headed into the living room.

My sister Sarah was at work, as usual. She worked as a nurse in an understaffed hospital, and as such I didn't see her much. Our parents disappeared a few years ago, leaving Sarah with a sizable inheritance and a teenage brother to take care of. Even though she didn't need to, she still worked crazy shifts at the hospital, out of either passion or addiction to work. She treated me pretty well, not too strict but she definitely found time to make sure I was acting responsibly and working hard in school. She said I could get a car when I got accepted to college, so I usually walked everywhere. Today I was hoping I'd luck out and she'd be able to take me to school.

Instead of Sarah, I found our housekeeper, Adalia. My sister had hired her last month, a cute 30-something Hispanic lady, to help with housework during the week because of Sarah's work schedule and me being at school. She insisted on wearing stereotypical maid outfits while on the job, which I honestly found exceedingly tacky, but sometimes her impressive bust poked through the top of her blouse, leaving me aching for more. I also took pleasure from the skirts that would show off her curvy legs and sometimes hint at more. Often I wondered if my sister had hired this attractive oddball to tempt her horny brother.

Adalia was not surprised to see me, nor was she irritated when I asked her to take me to school. It hadn't been the first time, and she was usually done with cleaning by noon. She grabbed her keys from the kitchen and as she turned to head toward the door, I noticed her eyes flash quickly downward in my direction and back up again before she turned the knob. It happened so fast that if I hadn't been eying her voraciously, I would never have noticed. Following her out toward her car, I self-consciously looked downward, thinking maybe my clothes had a stain on them or my shirt was on backwards.

My face flushed with heat when I remembered my erection. Had she noticed it? I had stuffed it into my jeans, so it didn't seem too noticeable, but forgot in my rush to keep it hidden. Well, nothing but her quick eye flash betrayed any knowledge of my cock being hard. At least I had done up my zipper, I thought. For some reason the idea of her accidentally seeing me exposed made my penis throb a little. I managed to calm it down on the ride over there, not wanting to walk into school with a small tent on display.

I had arrived toward the end of my last class, and my next period was aquatics class, so I decided to head to the locker room early to take the shower I had missed this morning. The room full of lockers, stand up showers, and changing benches was completely empty, like usual. My sister told me when we first moved here that the ratio of women to men in this upscale suburban town was an unusual 80 to 20, a genetic anomaly without a fully understood cause; common theories included contaminated drinking water, a rare nearly symptomless STD, and even pollen from unique foliage in the area. Regardless of the cause, I was happy to be the only one in the showers most of the time. Which is why I jumped when I heard the heavy wood door shut while I was trying to open my assigned locker.

"Oh, I didn't think anyone would be in here."

A girl's voice caught me off guard, not just because we were in the male showers, but the tone of her voice was so smooth I wasn't sure it was real. Smooth, relaxed, uncaring. I turned around to see a slender girl tower over me. She wore a white leather jacket over a tight-fitting black shirt. She had her hair dyed a vibrant teal color, impossibly straight and hanging all the way down to her curvy bottom. Her bangs covered her forehead all the way down to her eyes of piercing icy blue. She had immaculately defined features, sharp cheekbones and smooth jaw contrasting with the bored, robotic expression on her face. She spoke in a near-monotone, only barely emphasizing certain words.

"I'm sorry, I come here because it's usually empty. I hate the girls' showers, along with most of the girls in them. You don't mind if I shower here?"

I had never seen this girl before, or even any girl like her. She was over a head taller than me and it was hard not to stare when I was eye level with her breasts protruding from underneath her jacket. She wanted to shower in here? The stand-up showers were open, with tile dividing walls that only reached the lower part of my torso.

Exuberance ran through me, tempered by a slight amount of hesitance. I would be able to see her tits easily, and probably a bit of her ass. And she wouldn't be able to see my inevitable erection. "Oh, no, not at all. The next aquatics class isn't for another half hour, and even then I'm the only guy in the class. You're safe," I said.

She hardly waited for my approval before she casually started taking off her clothes, starting with her jacket and moving to her shirt. By the time she got down to her bra I had quickly turned around. As much as I wanted to watch her undress all the way, I didn't want to scare her off by creepily staring. Facing the opposite direction from her, I hurriedly slid off my shirt, followed by my pants and underwear in one quick maneuver. I immediately headed to the shower stall on the far left end and cranked the lever for warm water, making sure to keep my genitals angled so they wouldn't be revealed.

I heard a snap come from behind me a short moment before my body was hit with ice cold water. I let out a girlish yelp and hopped backwards, almost slipping on the wet tile. Still careful to keep my body angled away from her, I let out a nervous chuckle and tried to cover my embarrassing moment with small talk. "These things are a total piece of shit," I remarked.

"You should see the ones in the girl's room," she replied nonchalantly. "You're lucky if even two of them have hot water."

Puzzled, I sighed with frustration as I entered the next stall over. I had never had one of these showers malfunction like that before. Of course it would be my luck to have that happen when there's someone in here with me. Not just anyone, though. A beautiful girl.

This time I had the foresight to check the water before I entered, turning the lever and once again hearing a snapping noise echo behind me. This one was even colder than the first. Fuck. There were only 7 stalls. I didn't want to shower too close to her, but when the snapping sound rang true at the third stall I knew my options were running thin. "I can't imagine all those girls over there having to share these stalls. I bet you all fight over the warm water."

I heard the soft slapping of skin on tile as she moved across the room toward the showers. My chest tightened as I felt her presence near me, subtly adjusting my body's angle away from her approach.

"Yeah, they get really uppity about it. Especially that loudmouth Cassandra and her little clique. They'll gang up on anyone that takes a warm spot. Those bitches forced me out too many times until I discovered I could just shower here."

I prayed that the fourth stall would at least be tolerable. I looked down to see myself flaccid from the cold shock and felt a familiar mix of embarrassment and arousal. She could almost see me. Would she be naked? Maybe she at least had a swim suit on. Why didn't I think of doing that? Fuck.

Relief rang through me as I felt the lukewarm water on my hand, immediately followed by the rest of my body. Had she had time to see me? I lathered up with shampoo and started working my fingers through my hair, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the blur of her teal hair and milky white skin step into a shower two stalls away. Holy shit, why did she pick one so close? There was only one empty stall between us, and one on the other side of her as well. The water started in her shower, and was not accompanied by a snap.

"Of course you'd get one first try," I said. She didn't reply.

I continued lathering shampoo and soap on my body, and we made small talk. Turns out she was a transfer student from some small town I had never heard of, and she had been here for about a month. Her name was Kalea, an odd name for an odd girl. This was her first month here, and I was waiting for opportunities to get a better view the whole time she was telling me how most of the girls here were bitches. As soon as she closed her eyes and leaned backward to wash her long hair, my eyes immediately shot over.

Her breasts were even larger than they appeared to be when she was clothed, pointing upward and bouncing as she moved her arms to run her hands through her hair. She had aureole the size of a 50 cent coin, and long, hard nipples jutting outward. Because of how tall she was, the divider only partially hid her ass, which also curved up beautifully to her arched back. In the front I could see the top strands of a thick bush, which weirded me out for two reasons: It was uncommon for girls not to be at least mostly shaven in my generation, but also it was the same vibrant teal as her hair. I noticed she had the same color armpit hair as well. She dyed her pubes and her armpits? Different, but also kind of hot.

Suddenly I heard the snapping sound again. This time it came directly from her stall, but unfortunately it was my shower that went ice cold. I hopped out, covered in soap and suds. She still thankfully had her eyes closed, but pressure rose quickly as I checked the two remaining stalls. To my dismay, each shower welcomed me with only snaps preceding the frigid waves.

She was still facing the wall when she spoke in the most uncaring tone.

"Looks like your only choice is to share the water with me. Hop in, I don't mind. It's very warm."

Instantly my heart dropped 400 feet to the bottom of my chest. She wanted me to shower with her. I felt like I was going to pass out from the deadly cocktail of nerves, excitement, and hormones. I stood there cupping my junk, frozen both inside and outside for nearly ten seconds until she suddenly whirled around and looked at me head on. I could see everything, her whole naked body on display, but the feature that locked my attention was her icy gaze.

"Well?"

Hypnotically, Kalea lured me into the shower with her. I cautiously slid in and stood facing the opposite direction, attempting to rinse off with one hand while covering my growing erection with the other. There was barely enough room for both of us, and she made no effort to avoid bumping into me. Every time I felt her warm skin against mine, my testicles tightened and my cock throbbed violently. I was entranced by the scent of her, the proximity to her naked body, the heat in the air. Slowly I felt my muscles relax, allowed myself to breathe, and my furiously thumping heart slowed. I lost track of my thoughts, ensconced in a new realm of mystical amenity.

I welcomed her embrace when her arms wrapped around me, though I felt very small next to her statuesque form. I experienced her breasts up against the top of my shoulders, my neck resting between them, and her thick bush tickled my lower back. Seductively she stroked my chest with one hand and with the other grabbed my hand that I was using to cover myself. She whispered into my ear gently, her coolly soothing tone contrasting earlier emotionlessness.

"What are you so afraid of? Your girlfriend won't mind, I promise. In fact, I'm almost certain Clarissa would encourage it."

Holy shit, how did she know already? I've never seen Clarissa with this girl, I didn't think it could be her friend. And if Clarissa was trying to keep our relationship quiet, she certainly wouldn't have gossiped, not that she was the gossip type anyway. The possibilities rotated through my mind rapidly until she gently started pulling my hand away.

"Unless...you have another reason to be bashful."

I was too enthralled by her voice in my ear augmented by her body's envelopment of mine to resist. She moved my hand down to my side, allowing my penis to point sharply upwards. Though it was fully erect, the combination of cold and nerved had left my sack pressed up against me. From the angle she was looking down, it probably looked like I had no balls. I could barely see them myself. "Oh, that's why..." She said, her voice radiating little emotion in her cool analysis.

She moved her hand back to my crotch and grabbed my my hard-on with just three fingers. Even though I was as hard as I could be, her large hands and slender fingers made me look pathetic in comparison. With her other hand she reached down for my balls, or at least where they would be if they hung down like a normal male. Not finding anything, she ran her hand up my leg until she found what resembled manhood between my legs.

"You poor thing. You should have been showering in the girls' room all along. But then again, if you did, we wouldn't be able to share our little hiding pace."

She used both of her hands to play with me, kissing my ear softly and using three fingers to tug my penis slowly while gently caressing my testicles and inner thighs. I wanted to lose myself in the moment, I wanted to let this mystical girl take me, play with me, own me, use me however she liked. I slipped deeper and deeper as she molested me...until I made myself ask the question that had been nagging at me. "How...oh...how do you know about me and Clarissa? And how do you know she'll be...mmfff...okay with this?" I could barely speak, moaning and stuttering like a fool.

She did not cease her intoxicating motions, though her tone switched from coolly erotic to playful.

"I saw what you two did in my domain yesterday. It was entertaining. I haven't stopped thinking about it. I've been keeping an eye on you two since the show you gave me."

Confusion almost broke me out of my state of bliss. The coast was definitely clear at King's Park, how could we have missed someone? She was stalking us? How is a public park her domain? None of this made sense. "What do you mean 'your domain'?" I asked, out of breath.

She sighed deeply. "Oh, how you humans forget things. Let me finish playing with you, and then I'll explain."

I didn't have the brainpower to question her last odd statement, as she stroked me ever harder and harder, exploring the rest of my upper body with her free hand, clutching me in a tight embrace. I reached my hand up and started playing with one of her breasts, taking her long nipple in between my fingers and fiddling with it gently. She responded by quickening her strokes, the combination of the physical sensation of her motions, the feel of her body on mine, her breast in my hand, the humiliation of her jerking off my little cock with just a few fingers, all of which was too much for me. My balls tightened abruptly, my legs squeezed together tensely, and I cried out as I orgasmed with force.

She giggled softly in my ear before spinning me around to face her. I almost fell down from the sudden motion followed by the stunning sight of her nude body.

"That was funny. You just let me do whatever I want with you, totally helpless as I play with your pathetic little toy. You didn't even figure out the little trick I used to get you in here," she said. She stepped out of the shower and sat on the bench, wrapping her hair in a towel.

"You got me in here by being hot, naked, and inviting me. There's no trick to that." My legs trembled as I rinsed the remaining soap off of my body, my senses slowly returning to me.

"No, you were trying to hide from me, so I had to coax you a little. Let me show you."

Kalea raised her hand in the air, making sure I watched. She snapped her fingers, making the sound that I previously perceived as a pipe misbehaving, and I was it with the painfully familiar ice cold wave. She laughed sharply at me as I slipped and fell backwards on the ground before her, my shaky legs unable to support my rush to escape the water.

12