The Spirit of King's Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ground I laid in front of her, my back aching from the impact. She sat towering over me, looking down at me and observing my shame. She placed her long bare foot on my shrunken genitalia. It was even longer than Clarissa's, and made me feel even more inadequate in comparison. Her toenails were painted the same teal to match the rest of her, and her foot was perfectly shaped. If I hadn't just explosively emptied my balls, I would have been instantly rock hard from this position alone.

"It's so funny how small it gets in the cold. It's already so small, seeing it shrink more makes me pity the poor thing even more," she said.

I was about fed up with her condescension.

"Who are you? For real this time."

For the first time, I saw significant emotion radiating from this beautiful stranger as she smiled widely.

"I am Kalea, woodland spirit of the Othran woodlands," she said, proudly. "And I am now bound to you by the strings of fate."


12