The Spirit of Rosemont Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

"O beauty, passing beauty! Sweetest sweet! How can thou let me waste my youth in sighs? I only ask to sit beside thy feet," he said as he kissed the sensitive bottom of her foot.

"That's beautiful. Who wrote that?" Kate asked as she relished the attention Jerry was paying to her.

"Tennyson. He's one of my favorites," he said as he reached to the top of her leg and ran his fingertips unhurriedly along the delicate sinew of her inner thighs. Kate gasped at the sensuousness of the simple act. Jerry then continued undressing her. "The skin on your thighs is like the petal of a rose," he said, as he bent down to kiss and lick her, always stopping just short of the thin, translucent piece of silk that separated her pussy from his lips.

Jerry pulled her up to sitting position and sat beside her. He unhooked the bustier and peeled it off of her torso. He put his hand behind her head and laid her tenderly down on the pillow. He lay his hand along her cheek and let his eyes decant his passion over her. Jerry slipped the garters off her hips and slid her sodden thong down to her ankles.

Be bent down and sucked one of her taut dark nipples into his warm, eager mouth. Then, he looked at her and recited:

"She was a phantom of delight When first she gleamed upon my sight; A lovely Apparition, sent To be a moment's ornament; Her eyes as stars of Twilight fair; Like Twilight's, too, her dusky hair; But all things else about her drawn From May-time and the cheerful Dawn; A dancing Shape, an Image gay, To haunt, to startle, and way-lay.

I saw her upon a nearer view, A Spirit, yet a Woman too! Her household motions light and free, And steps of virgin liberty; A countenance in which did meet Sweet records, promises as sweet; A Creature not too bright or good For human nature's daily food; For transient sorrows, simple wiles, Praise, blame, love, kisses, tears and smiles.

And now I see with eye serene The very pulse of the machine; A Being breathing thoughtful breath, A Traveler between life and death; The reason firm, the temperate will, Endurance, foresight, strength, and skill; A perfect Woman, nobly planned, To warm, to comfort, and command; And yet a Spirit still, and bright, With something of angelic light."

"That was William Wordsworth," he answered before she could ask. Kate grinned. Jerry stood and took off his shirt. Kate sighed as she stared at his broad, defined chest, muscular arms and trim waist. He sat and removed his shoes and socks, and she marveled at his taut back.

Jerry stood, unbuckled his belt, unhooked his pants, and unzipped them. He never broke eye contact with Kate the entire time. Jerry let the pants fall to the floor and turned to face her.

"Holy shit! Now, who's the Greek God?" she asked as she took in the majesty of his long, thick straight penis. It was currently hanging over his heavy, masculine balls, but it was beginning its ascent with each pulse of his heart, pumping it full of steamy, hot blood. By the time he climbed onto the bed beside her, it had become a turgid object of Kate's lust.

Jerry moved cat-like between her welcoming thighs and rested his swollen cock on top of the stormy sea of her sex. He kissed her with a hunger stronger than anything she had ever experienced. His rough hands moved gently over her breasts and pinched her nipples as he sucked in her tongue. He rubbed his cock slowly, achingly slowly up and down the drenched opening to her oasis.

Kate felt like every nerve in her body was on overdrive as the tension and the passion built. They were both panting, as Jerry kissed and sucked the ticklish skin of her neck. He roughly sucked her nipple against his tongue and nipped the end with his teeth. She felt his breath, hot and wet, coating her chest as he inhaled the rigid tip of breast.

Without giving Kate's body time to recover, Jerry drove his tongue into the inner recesses of her flaming vagina. Kate thrashed back and forth on the pillow as he would bring to the edge of ecstasy and back off, time after time. She needed release so badly, she grabbed his hair and pulled him into her. Jerry knew she was on the precipice, and he lined the broad mushroom head of his cock with her sodden pussy and plunged into her. Kate arched her back and held her breath. The sudden attack and the width of his manhood sent a cascade of stars spinning into her head.

Jerry became an animal, ravishing her pussy with his thrusts. Kate wrapped her leg around his body and matched his movements so he would reach the innermost depths of her carnal cavern. Sweat poured off of both of them as they became enraptured. Kate dug her nails into his back as her orgasm began to build to an explosive level.

As Jerry gasped, he blurted, "I love you, darling." Kate felt his cock widen and release a waterfall of molten cream into her. Her orgasm ignited with nuclear force, and she bucked uncontrollably along his shaft, grabbing him and milking him with the salacious rhythm of her vaginal walls. Kate, again, saw stars and rode him until he fell onto her in a clammy heap.

Kate kept her legs wrapped around him for a long time. She didn't want to let the memory of this evening escape. Finally, his cock slipped down the slick river of fluid leaking out of her vagina and fell onto the drenched area of the bedspread beneath their loins. Jerry rolled off of her and pulled her tightly to his chest. Neither of them said anything for the longest time.

Finally, Kate said, "Jerry, that was the most intense sexual experience I've ever had. My God, you are an amazing lover. You aren't married are you because I can't imagine any woman ever letting you go?"

He laughed. "No, I'm not married. I was in a relationship a long time ago, but nothing since."

"Good," she said hugging him, "Because I'm not ever letting you get away."

Jerry smiled. "We better get out of here." They got dressed and snuck out the same way they entered. When Kate asked about the bed covers, wet and smelling of sex, Jerry told her he would take care of it. "I'm on good terms with the caretaker."

"Can you come to my place?" Kate asked.

"For how long?"

"For a night or for a lifetime," Kate answered, smiling hopefully.

Jerry smiled in return but answered, "I've got to go, love."

"Wait! You can't just disappear!"

"I promise I'll come back to you, Kate."

"Give me your number. How do I reach you?"

"I don't have anything to write with. Tell you what ... stop by the catering company office tomorrow, and I'll leave information for you."

Kate smiled and kissed his hand. "Mmmmm ... smells like pussy. I plan on keeping it that way." Jerry laughed. "See you tomorrow, then?" Kate asked.

Jerry kissed her forehead, looked at her one last time, and he disappeared around the corner of the house.

After class, Kate raced to the catering company offices to get Jerry's information. The woman in the office looked confused.

"Jerry? I don't think we have a Jerry working for us, Miss," the receptionist said.

"Yes. You do. He worked for you last night at the sorority benefit. I'm Kate Sebastian. I put the event together."

"Oh, yes, I remember you," the receptionist said smiling. "You were always so understanding and easy to work with."

"Thanks ... but what about Jerry?"

"Jerry ... Jerry ... let me see. I just can't find any record of a Jerry. I'm sorry."

"He said he'd leave something for be. Do you have a message or anything?"

The receptionist looked through the messy message box, found an envelope with Kate's name on it, and handed it to her. Kate ripped it open and found a single piece of paper with the words, "Never worry, Kate. I will love you for all time." It was signed, Jerry. On the back was a series of number that meant nothing to her. They definitely were not phone numbers.

"This is it? There's got to be something else," she said desperately.

The receptionist sensed her despair and kept looking. "Oh, look ... does this help?" She gave Kate the timesheet for the people working last night. Kate scanned the names and stared in horror when she saw "Jerrod Price" written about halfway down.

Kate walked out of the office in a complete daze. She didn't even remember driving back to her apartment. When she walked in, Jenny could see she was visibly shaken.

"Honey, what's wrong?" she asked as she ran over to throw her arm around Kate.

Kate trudged over to the sofa and collapsed. "Remember the cute guy from last night ... the waiter?"

"Yeah ..."

"His name's Jerry, and we met after the event, and he sneaked us up to the bedrooms on the upper floor. Jenny, I had a life-altering sexual experience with him. He took me places I never even dreamed of going. The orgasm was like nothing I've ever felt. He was so kind and gentle and loving. He ..." Kate stopped and buried her head in Jenny's shoulder and began sobbing uncontrollably.

Jenny was not prepared for any of this and just held Kate for awhile. Finally, she asked, "Katie, Sweetie, did he hurt you?"

Kate gained enough control of herself to whisper, "Jenny, I know I sound like I've lost my mind, but that was Jerrod Price."

Jenny turned Kate's face toward her and looked for signs that this was a strange joke. It wasn't. "Honey, what makes you think you met a ghost?"

"I went the catering office, and they had no record of a Jerry working for them. The lady in the office showed me the time sheet for the crew, and the name 'Jerrod Price' was listed. I can't find a trace of Jerry anywhere. Jenny, I've never felt this way about a man before. When I close my eyes, I can still feel him inside me. I can feel his hands exploring my body. I can see the passion in his eyes as he looked at me. Jenny, I don't know what to do," she blurted as she started crying again.

Jenny just held her and rocked her until Kate fell asleep in her arms.

The next day, Kate found the reproduction of Laura Rosemont's diary and read all the passages relating to Jerrod. She was astonished to read Laura's descriptions of him. It was pretty much a dead-on match with Jerry. She felt an incredibly strong connection to Laura as Laura described her intense feelings of love and obsession from that magical night. Kate felt like she could be reading her own autobiography.

She drove back out to the Plantation. As she walked into the office, she wondered if Jerry's presence sensed that she was there.

"Mr. Bryant, do you have a moment?"

"Ms. Sebastian, of course!" he said jumping up from his desk. "I heard the event was spectacular. I hope you were satisfied with the facility."

"Yes, the Plantation was perfect," she said, but she seemed distracted.

He tried to read what was going on behind her eyes. "Do you have an issue, Ms. Sebastian?"

"This may sound crazy, but can you tell me about some of the encounters people have had with the ... the ghost?" she asked sheepishly.

He studied her face. "Did you have an encounter?"

"Maybe," she answered, avoiding looking into his eyes.

They sat down, and he said, "It seems as if the ghost only appears to women. Sometimes, it's a glance. Sometimes, it's the feeling of a kiss, but there's no one there. One woman claimed to have actually talked to him. Why? What happened?"

"I -- I can't say. I feel stupid. Let's just say that I felt his presence in a most profound way."

Mr. Bryant's expression softened. He took her hand. "Everyone has their own beliefs about spirits, life beyond death and so forth. I personally feel that the essence of what makes us human is a force of energy that lives beyond the simple dimensions of our tangible world. I don't know what you experienced, Ms. Sebastian, but I can tell it was real. I'm reminded of a passage I read by Khalil Gibran: Some goddesses live in the lives of their worshippers and die in their deaths, while some live an eternal and infinite life. My life is sustained by the world of beauty which you will see where ever you rest your eyes, and this beauty is nature itself."

"That's exquisite, Mr. Bryant," she said, finally looking into his eyes.

He smiled. "Call me Peter. If I may say so, Ms. Sebastian, I think, perhaps, you met a spirit who lives an eternal and infinite life sustained by beauty."

A tear slid down her cheek, and she forced herself to smile. "Peter, do you have any idea what these numbers mean?" she asked as she handed him the note from Jerry.

Peter put on his glasses and studied them. "You know, Jerrod Price was a cartographer for the Confederate army. These look like map coordinates."

Kate looked at him with big, hopeful eyes. "Where do you think they lead?"

He smiled and brushed back a strand of her hair. "I'm not sure, Ms. Sebastian, but you know what they say ... in dreams and in love, nothing is impossible."

Kate went to the college library and discovered that the coordinates pinpointed an area of land outside Santa Fe, New Mexico. She bought a train ticket and was off the following day. In Santa Fe, she rented a car and drove to the area indicated by Jerry's coordinates to find herself at the entrance of a rambling ranch, called the Circle T. She drove up the long driveway to the house. No one answered the door, so she walked over to the nearby barn. An old cowboy came out when she called and asked if he could help.

"I'm looking for ..." she stopped and started laughing. "I don't know what I'm looking for."

The man pulled a kerchief out of his back pocket and began wiping his hands. He studied her for a moment and said, "Well, if you don't know what you're looking for, it does make it a might more challenging to find."

Kate looked at him and laughed even harder at the absurdity of the situation. He stuck out his hand and said, "I'm Jimmy Meadows."

"Hi, Mr. Meadows. I'm Kate Sebastian. It's beautiful here."

"Thank you, and call me Jimmy. Formality and the Circle T don't mix too well," Jimmy said. He looked around and told her, "This ranch has been in my family for almost 150 years. It's home. Listen, I need a break anyway. Would you join me for some lemonade? My wife's gone to town at the moment, but she left behind a fresh-baked peach cobbler that's just begging to be cut."

Kate smiled. She liked Jimmy immediately. "Sure, Jimmy. I'd love to. And, call me Kate, by the way."

"Alright, Kate. Let's go see what kind of mischief we can get into."

They walked into the kitchen, and Jimmy poured them tall glasses of ice cold lemonade. He then took a good whiff of the cobbler and cut a piece for each of them. He sat down and dove into his dessert.

"Millie's a great cook anyway, but man do I love her cobbler," he said with a grin.

Kate spooned some into her mouth and replied, "You're right. This is wonderful."

They ate for a few minutes in silence. Then, Jimmy asked, "You say you're looking for something here at the Circle T but you don't know what you're looking for?"

Kate didn't know how to explain without appearing like a lunatic. "It's a long story, Jimmy. I thought I came here looking for a man ... Jerrod Price, but I don't know ..." Her voice trailed off.

"I don't rightly know of anybody by that name around here, but he seems mighty important to you."

She looked up into the kind man's weathered face, and a tear rolled down her cheek. All the hope that seemed to power her to this point was now draining out of her. "He is, Jimmy."

"I spend most of my days right here, up to my neck in steers and cactus, so I don't know the town folk that well. When Millie gets back, maybe she knows where this Price fellow lives."

"I don't think so, Jimmy, but thanks."

"Now, don't go counting out Mille so fast, Kate. Between her church group, her sewing group, and her social group, she's got a good bead on just about every man, woman, and iguana for a hundred miles." Kate laughed at the way Jimmy drew out the word "group."

Jimmy got up and walked over to put a hand on Kate's shoulder. "We'll find him, Kate. Don't you worry." Jimmy walked to the screen door and yelled, "Luke!" He stuck fingers in his mouth and whistled. "Hey, Luke! Come in here!"

Kate noticed that Jimmy's glass was empty, and got up to refill it for him. "Thank you, Kate, but you don't have to bother your pretty head worrying about me."

She picked up her own glass to take a sip. "Believe me, it's no bother, Jimmy," she said with a smile.

Just then, the back door flew open and in stormed an irritated young man screaming, "Grandpa, what do you want? I'm trying to get that broken shoe off Ginger, and she's being all pissy about it."

Kate turned at the sound of the door and the voice. Her eyes met Luke's and they froze. The lemonade glass slipped out of her hand and crashed to the floor, shattering.

"Don't worry about it, Kate. Accidents happen," Jimmy said, as he jumped up to grab a towel and attack the spill.

Kate and Luke just stared motionless at each other.

"You ... what ... how ... what are you doing here?" Luke asked,

Jimmy looked up from the floor and asked, "Do you two know each other?"

Luke walked slowly toward Kate. "How-how could it ..."

Kate's mouth was still open as she studied every detail of his face ... the sharp chin with the cleft ... the dimple on the right side ... the crystal blue eyes ... the dark, curly hair. How was this possible?

Jimmy swiveled his head from side to side watching the two of them.

"How do you know me?" Kate asked. Luke was now next to her and took her hands into his.

"I ... I don't know you, but I've seen you ... many times ... in my dreams." He drank in every detail of her face. He'd had the dream several times over the past month. He knew the woman's face intimately. Luke reached up and lightly stroked Kate's straight, dark hair to make sure she was real. He stared into her deep brown eyes, and his hand travelled down her soft cheek to her ruby lips.

She put her hands on either side of his face and ran her fingers through his dark brown curls. They stood facing each other, mesmerized.

"Would you like to go for a walk ..." he hesitated.

"Kate," she said, finishing his question.

His face lit up in a broad smile. "Would you like to go for a walk, Kate?'

She bit her lower lip and answered, "I'd love to, Luke."

"What about Ginger?" Jimmy asked as he swept up the broken glass.

"Yeah, go ahead and pluck them, Grandpa," Luke said dreamily, still staring at Kate and taking her hand to walk out the door.

Jimmy stood up and looked at Luke like he was loco. "Dang it, Luke! I told you to wear your hat when you're in the sun all day! 'No, grandpa, that's just in the movies,'" Jimmy said, imitating Luke. "I told you cowboys wear hats to keep from getting their brains fried, but it looks like I'm too late this time!"

Neither Luke nor Kate heard a word he said as they walked out the back door.

"Do you have to be anywhere, Kate? I mean, can you stay?" Luke asked.

"For how long?"

"For a night or for a lifetime," Luke answered.

Kate smiled at him and threw her arms around his neck. "If those are my only choices, I choose a lifetime."

Luke smiled, and said, "That's what I was hoping. So, there's no place else you need to be?"

Kate looked around and answered, "Nope. I'm home."

She turned back to him, and they kissed. It was a kiss for the ages, and it was the first of many, many more to come.

The End.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers
12