The Spoiled Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers

"How did that feel humm? Was doing something to piss me off worth it now? Ha, I'm not even done yet." He pulled back to stand right in front of her, then pulling the belt above his head he brought it down on he cunt. Her eyes popped open to look right into his just in time to feel it come whipping down again. She screamed and screamed as the belt came down on her cunt ten times. When he was done he lifted her chin and looked into her silent tear filled eyes. "Now your not going do something that stupid again, now are you? ...Answer me!"

"No." she whispered as she cried some more.

He got undressed then untied her from the tree then with her over one shoulder and both their clothes over his other shoulder they went down to the river to bath. After he bathed her he bathed himself then washed their clothing. He gave her to one of his men, " hang her up on the tree for the night, let her feet touch this time." He then hung their clothing on the branches near the bushes then took some jar from his bag. He walked over to her and grabbed her chin, "This will be the last part of your punishment maybe if you have all night to think about it, it will be less likely you'll repeat it." He took a jar of oil and poured some on his hands then worked into her welts on her ass, tits and cunt. At first it burned her hot skin but soon it started to sink into her skin and eased the pain a bit then he grabbed her chin, "good night princess, you really should take the time to assess your situation. This is your new life and your mine now to do with what ever I like. I can be a nice guy or a real bastard." He gave her cheek two light slaps then went over to his bedroll. "Wake me up at dawn he told his men,"

"Yes sir."

He gave the princess a final look then got under the covers of his bedroll then fell into a light sleep.

As they finished their breakfast and was cleaning up the camp Julia sat quite. She just sat there with her wrist tied watching the prince and his men get the horses ready to go. Suddenly he walked towards her holding the gag in his hand. Without a word she opened her mouth. He stopped in front of her, "You think you can be good and quiet enough with out this today?" Eagerly she nodded her head up and down, "I promise I won't say a word...master." Then she looked down into her lap.

He smiled a big grin, placed the gags in his pocket and threw her over his shoulder.

The ride was hard, long and fast as the prince was determined to make up for the time lost the day before. True to her word she stayed totally quiet and didn't dare give the prince any more problems. Even if the thought slightly entered her mind she had her sore body to remind her of why it wouldn't be such a good idea. Finally the sun was going down, it was time for them to stop for their second night.

She sat in total silence close to the fire as the prince and his men set up camp. The camp was set so the prince finally decided to take a short swim before dark. One of the men spotted a dear earlier; he took it down with a clear shot of one arrow right in the neck. She watched as he skinned, cleaned and stuck a stick threw it to cook it over the fire. As she sat their quietly watching him he looked up at her and smiled.

They weren't supposed to talk with her but she was going to chance it. "Why is...the master so angry all the time? Why does he hurt me?"

The man looked at her again and smiled, "The master is very strict and demands obedience but once you are, he really is a good master you know, one of the best and once you get to know him you just want to do everything for him. He takes care of his own. You'll see." He winked then continued to turn the meat on the spit.

The prince came up after his swim and patted the man on the back, "Jenkens that was some shot, he sure is going to taste good tonight eh?"

"Yes sir Prince Adam, He came right in front of me like he was waiting for my arrow, he'll take some time cooking but he'll be nice and juicy, worth the wait."

"Well I'm going to go get more wood ok be back in a few." He stopped and gave the princess a look, "She behaving herself not bugging you is she?"

"No sir she's being good." He gave her a slight look then looked up at the prince, "Don't worry I'll keep her in line, go ahead."

As the sun disappeared they all sat down and talked around the fire as they waited for the meat to cook. Once it was ready they started to cut pieces off it to eat.

"Master can I have something to eat please?"

The prince looked at her and smiled, "You think you can behave your self I'll unbind your wrist so you can eat better, how is that?"

She looked up at him as he was untying her ropes, "Thank-you...master."

"Your welcome," he cut her a piece of meat and handed it to her.

As they sat enjoying the soldier's kill they told stories and old fables to each other around the fire but the princess just listened quietly scared that if she uttered a single sound she would be tied to the nearest tree. As she thought of it silent tears started to fall over her cheeks. "Why had she been so hard to get along with, given her parents such a hard time? She missed her parents, would she ever see them again?" She looked at the prince and thought, "now look at the fix I've put myself in, I've become the property of this prince and have lost all my own rights. What will he do with me tomorrow when he gets me to his castle, train me, for what?" She started to mutter low to her self, "I wish I could just go home and be out of this damp cold forest."

Coming up behind her ear Prince Adam whispered, "I would advise you to get those ideas out of your head sweetie. Or did you enjoy your whipping so much your would like a repeat performance?"

She almost jumped out of her skin, as her body shook along with her head. She threw her head down between her knees and covered her head with her hands like it would protect her somehow. "Please no more."

He stood up and laughed, "I thought not."

She lifted and turned her head toward him and scowled at him. "That doesn't mean I will consent to marriage. I have ears you know I know you have a limited amount of time to make me say yes then you must bring me home." She threw he chin up in a stubborn stance.

The prince's eyebrows knitted together, "Yes and a year is a long time to endure pain. If I am going lose this bet I damn well will make sure I get my moneys worth out of your hide. Get up!

"Damn her mouth," she thought when is she going to learn to keep her damn mouth shut, it's the thing that got her into the trouble in the first place. If she had just picked someone her parents had chosen. She could have picked a prince she could have controlled, instead she was made slave to this tyrant." She slowly got up and turned around.

"Hurry up and remove your dress." She looked up at him then around at his men. "Come on slave remove it." A tear came to the edge of her lid but she refused to let it out as she stiffened her back and pulled the dress over her head. " Get over there under that tree hands out in front."

She would be punished again for her outburst. The tear finally escaped her lid along with one from the other eye as she walked over to the tree, turned around and put her hands out. He tied the rope tightly then throwing the rest over the limb of the branch, he tied it off then turned around towards his sack.

Fear started to rise up from the princess's stomach "Oh god he was going to whip her again," she thought. "She would never make threw a year of this," she thought as she closed her eyes tightly as she got herself ready for the stinging blows. Suddenly she felt cooling salve on her bruised skin. She opened her eyes and found herself looking right into his dark eyes. They were so dark, you just wanted to get lost in them, they held no anger. He gently worked it into her skin. His fingers felt so nice and she found she couldn't take her eyes off his as he worked his fingers in deep. He worked it into her breasts right to the tip of her stinging nipples then he moved down to her cunt working it into every crevasse.

Suddenly her eyes went big and cheeks turned pink as she felt herself get really wet. "Don't go down more please, he'll feel it," she thought to herself. "Oh god don't let him feel my wetness down there or he'll know how my body is wanting him," she blinked her eyes hoping the feelings would go away with the movement.

His fingers found the wetness and looked at her with a wilful smile. He found her slit and slid one of his fingers in then out then in again. He pulled it out and brought it to his lips then after smelling it he placed his finger into his mouth. He started to move towards her back, "Mmmmm princess you taste really good. I don't think it's going to take me as long as I thought. Your so wet your dripping on the ground." He worked the salve into the cheeks of her ass then moved back to the front of her he stuck his finger in her again working it in and out then two fingers speeding it up as the regretful moans finally escaped from her lips. "Cum for me princess, cum for me. I'm not going to stop till you do you know." He laughed as her eyes went wide, her cum exploded from her. He took out his fingers then wiped his hand on one of her reddened cheeks then the other. "I have no doubt that I will be having you beg me to fuck you in no time at all. Your little virgin cap will be mine, promise. Have a pleasant sleep sweetie." He gave each damp cheek a light slap and went back to the fire.

She cried silently as she lowered her head only to see the shame of her wetness dripping out of her. "How could her body want his touch so much? How could it betray me like this?" The more she looked at her naked hanging body the more tingles gathered in her cunt and stomach. "How could he make me have feelings like this? I have to get control over this before it controls me, before he controls me, he must not find out how much my body enjoys it." She looked over at the prince and his men at the fire laughing, "Or I'm doomed."

She sat by the fire while they where clearing up camp to go. Not even caring that the prince had not put her dress back on yet. Her hands where still tied and she was forced to eat with out them again as her bowl was placed on the ground for her to eat. She was so stretched with pain she didn't even have the strength to cry. Two nights of hanging with her wrists from the tree had taken a lot out of her. She didn't know what he would do with her once he got her to his castle but it can't be worse than being hung and whipped on a tree, can it?" she wondered.

"Get up!"

Without a fuss she stood and turned towards him. "We should be at the castle in late afternoon since we are leaving earlier this morning than I planed. We are in my kingdom now and therefore it won't be long before you are my slave to do with what ever I wish. If you wish your status to change, all you have to do is say the word. You are no longer a princess but my pleasure slave. My toy! I love to play rough with my toys. As being my slave you will ride into my castle naked on the horse so everyone can see my prize," he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder then tied her down on the horse. "Beautiful," he said as he slapped her hard on her ass then got up on his own horse and they set out on the trail again. She was so tired and wiped out she fell asleep shortly after he tied her down to the horse.

"Wake up my little slave your new home is only an hour away." He lifted her head with her hair to make her looked in to her eyes. "Soon our games begin sweetie the only thing I wonder is not if you will break but how many days it will take you." He dropped her head and slapped her ass hard on the way past to his own horse. He got on his horse, grabbed her horse's reins then gave her ass another hard slap. "You will stay awake now or I will beat your ass all the rest of the way. Jenkens get on the other side and keep making sure she stays awake." He gave her ass another hard slap, "let me know if she falls a sleep again, she has slept enough."

"Yes sir." Jenkens moved from behind the prince to the side of her. With his hand under her chin he looked at her. With sad eyes he shook his head.

The prince whipped her ass with is horse's whip, "I said stay awake." Then he gave her another tap with the whip, making her eyes pop open and look up into Jenkens eyes. A tear ran down her face.

"Yes sir she's awake now," he said as he released her head.

Chapter 3: Home to Castle Keyan

As they entered the front gates a young boy came running towards him.

"Welcome home Prince Adam I see your trip was successful," he said as he looked at the princess's naked body draped over the horse.

"Hello Pren, yes she's nice isn't she?" He stopped, "go ahead go take a look let me know if you like the colour of her eyes."

He walked over and lifted her chin; she popped her eyes open to see a young dark haired, brown-eyed boy, smile at her. "Hi princess welcome to your new home." He dropped her head and looked up at the prince, "wow sir she's really pretty and those eyes are as blue as the sky." He ran back to walk beside the prince telling him all the news. "Your father will be happy your back sir my father said he's fit to be tied. He'll want to see you right away sir. My father said he is requesting a meeting with you right on your return."

"What has happened?"

"It's the Tenderans sir they've been robbing our villages. Word is that they plan to attack us and try and take over our land their crops haven't done well this year sir."

"Are they mad, their forces would never be able to take ours, why we would crush them with out even exerting a sweat." Jenkens shook his head crazy Tenderans.

"Yes I agree which is why my father will wait till tomorrow morning for a meeting with me. I have other things to deal with, don't I sweetie?" He gave her ass a tap with his whip and laugh as he heard her moan. "Besides I plan to bath, have a good hot meal and bed down early."

As they rode closer to the stables he saw Dirdran the stable hand and Tipper the prince's personal servant standing talking.

"Welcome home sir," they both said.

Dirdran gave Pren a harsh look, "you better not be bothering the prince or I'll be tanning your behind."

"No sir I was at the gate when he came in sir."

"Dirdran don't be to hard on the boy he's a good kid. I want you to take all the horses and rub them down with oil really good." He flipped him a gold coin and gave him a wink.

"Yes sir, do my best job sir." Then he grabbed the reins and pulled his horse into the barn.

"You spoil him sir."

"I enjoy his spirit." Then walked over to untie the princess.

Tipper came trailing after him. "Sir would you like your bath drawn before or after your meeting with your father?"

"Nether I will not be meeting with my father till tomorrow morning. I have other things I want to take care off." He pulled her head up with a fist full of hair then slapped her face when he saw her eyes closed again. "I told you to keep them open until I tell you that you may sleep." As she opened her eyes wide he pulled her head so her face pointed to Tipper.

"So what you think, worth my trip?"

Tipper looked into her tear filled eyes, "She is a beauty sir did you want me to take her to the trainer?"

The prince looked into her angry eyes, "No I plan to train this one myself and when she is totally my submissive little slut I plan to marry her and make her my wife."

"Sir what of your father he is fit to be tied sir he is demanding a meeting at your return." Tipper started to wring his hands.

"Oh Tipper your such a worry wart," he said as he threw Julia over his shoulder then after giving his men five days off he headed into the castle. "You're going to cause yourself to age to fast. I know what he wants a meeting about and as usual my father is over reacting. The Tenderans don't have a chance it's a compete laugh. Now I'm going to my playroom with my new toy for an hour, I want a maid to bring a bucket of warm water along with soap, towels and a straight razor. As for you, you will have a bath and fresh cloths ready for me in an hour. Then I will be taking my evening meal in my chambers then you are to relax and hit the bed early because I will be getting up at sunrise."

He let out an exasperated sign and said, "Yes Prince Adam."

The prince walked into a cool room then shut the door. He placed the princess on a table then after tying her wrists and ankles down he took his coat off followed by rolling up his sleeves. A maid came in with curly brown hair and brown eyes; "Sir I have brought the stuff you requested would you like anything else sir?"

"Yes," he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down what he wanted; fruit, some smoked meat, cheese and wheat bun no dairy spread. Bring this to the kitchen and add a tall glass of wine with that." She took the note and bowed, "yes sir right away." She turned around and left the room.

"Well shall we get started?" Lathering the cloth with soap, he washed her body then rinsed it off. He flipped her over tied her down and did the same to her back then he hung her head over the table so he could wash her hair. He flipped her over again and tied her down with her legs and arms spread apart, "I have one more thing I want to do to you and then you can eat." He grabbed the straight razor and soaped up her hair on her legs, cunt lips, and under her armpits.

Her cheeks turned red with embarrassment, "Noooo please don't do this to me."

The prince grabbed her chin, "You will be silent! This body belongs to me now and I will do with it as I please. From this point on you will only speak when spoken to and only to say yes master or no master, understand?"

When she made no sound he slapped her face really hard and yelled into her face, "UNDERSTAND?"

Shaking out the words she said, "Yes."

He slapped her face again then looked dangerously into her eyes with his and said, "Yes what?"

With her eyes wide with fear she quickly said, "yes master."

He shaved her body only leaving the hair on her head.

He smiled at the smooth job he did, "much better." He went over to the ropes, untied her and sat her up. He walked over to a wall, grabbed a thin whip and a chair then sat down across the room near a table, facing her. "You are to get down on your hands and knees and crawl over here to sit in front of me. Do it now!"

Afraid of making him angry she quickly slipped off the table, got on the floor and crawled over to him. She sat in front of him but looked away. She felt the sting as he whipped her left breast, "You will look at the floor unless I order you to look at me!" Her eyes immediately aimed to the floor in front of her.

Tears where streaking her cheeks. " Look up at me now. Place your hands folded together at your back and sit on your heals." They stayed like that till the maid came in with a tray. Not taking his eyes from hers he told the maid to put the tray beside him and leave. "Would you like a drink my little slut?"

With a tear rolling down her face she said, "Yes master."

He grabbed the cup and brought it to her lips then asked her if she would like some food and again with tears she said, "yes master," When the tray was empty he looked at her, "this is how you will live, if you need anything at all, you will receive it threw my hands only, which you will receive by earning it, do you understand?"

With fresh tears she said, "Yes master."

"Good." He reached into a drawer in the table in which the tray sat and pulled out some leather straps. "While you are in training you will wear no clothing and this room will be the only place you will be, unless I take you out somewhere. You will however wear these straps on your ankles, wrists and a collar around your neck. Wrists in front now." He placed the straps on her wrists and locked them in place. "Stand up and hand me your foot. These will never be taken off unless I do so." He put the straps firmly around her ankles. He looked up into her eyes opening his legs as he did so, "come here now." She moved towards him but stopped short of his legs. He grabbed her arm and pulled her so her clean-shaven cunt lips touched his breaches making her wet and her pink cheeks redden even more. He put the collar on her and then secured it at the back of her neck. "If I ever see this collar off you, with out me taking it off, you will get the beating of your life understand?"

Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers