The Spoiled Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers

When she didn't answer he slapped her left breast with his whip, "understand?"

"Yes master."

"Enjoy your relief tonight because starting tomorrow before you bed every night I will start taking you in your other holes." She looked up in protest but he scowled at her then tapped her cheek with the whip again. "Don't ever look at me like that again. You belong to me now and I will do as I please besides I said I would not take your virginity unless you beg me too, and in time you will. In less than a month my dear, in fact I'll give say you won't last out tomorrow. You see you have two other holes I can use and believe me I intend to make sure they get well used." He walked over to the wall and got a leash and attached it to her collar then pulled her over to the corner of the room where a blanket was laid out on the ground. "Lay down."

She scowled at him for treating her like an animal but knew better than to disobey so she lay on to the blanket. "Lay straight out and lift your wrists."

He looped a rope threw a ring that was on her wrist bands and tied them together then raised them over her head he got up and tied it to a ring that was on the wall. "There is enough rope to travel to the other corner if you must relieve your self in the chamber pot. You will also find water to rinse and clean your self off after, I expect you to keep your self clean for me or you will get punished. Now spread you legs."

Impatient and annoyed when she didn't open them wide enough he pulled them wide apart. "You will open them as wide as you can for me when I ask." After he slapped her hard once on her naked cunt lips he started to rub and pinch it. She turned her face to the wall and he slapped it hard again, "you will look at me while I play with you. I want your eyes to look into mine." He dipped his finger in to her heat, making her blink then a second one, "you like that don't you? I can tell because you soaking wet for me." He started to dip in and out faster then with his other hand he pinched her clit, pulling it out and letting it snap back then pulling it out again. She couldn't stop her body as it rose up to meet his hands. Still staring into his eyes tears flowed, as she knew he could tell she wanted him to do more. "He went in and out so fast her juices exploded all over his hand. She verbally cried as he lifted his fingers to his mouth then to hers. "Lick it all off or you sleep standing up tonight." Using her tongue but not taking her eyes off of his she cleaned his hand off. He grabbed her chin "your eyes tell your brain to fight me but your body has already deserted you. I see it in your eyes that you want me to fuck you but I will break you completely first. I want you to beg me for it on our wedding night, and you shall be mine, ready to let me do anything I want to you. Good night and sleep well you will learn lots of lessons tomorrow." He released her chin then except for some candles in the room, which gave little light she was left in the semi darkness with her tears. She was much to worn out from the traveling and her ordeal to even think and quickly fell into a fitful sleep.

He went to his bedchamber where Tipper was waiting, "Sir you look tense. Your bath is waiting for you, Prince Adam." He started to undress him.

The prince stood there while Tipper undressed him, he looked up at his bath where one of his father's slave girls stood. Her hair fell over her shoulders in light brown curls. Her hands where clasp together at her back, face towards the floor. He walked over to his bath and stepped in, "what is your name?"

"Beth Master."

"Undress, I plan to use you for my relief after my bath." He sat down in the metal tub. She took her thin cotton dress off then picked up the soap and cloth. Her large brown eyes drifted to Tipper for a split second then quickly back to the soap in her hands when she saw him frown and point his finger for her to divert her head to her job. Tipper walked over and stood at the end of the tub with a towel draped over his arm. Beth soaped up the cloth and started to wash the prince and then rinse him off. She poured the scented liquid into her hands and did the same to his hair then rinsed it too. He stepped out so she could dry him off while Tipper got his dinner ready, which had been waiting just out side his bedchamber. Once he was all dried she took scented oil and worked it into his skin. Tipper came over and helped him into his robe then sat him down at a small table that was prepared for him. He took his first bite then looked over at the girl, "prepare her, I will take her before I bed for the night and have someone else clean that," he made a circle with is hand around the tub," mess. " Then you may retire for the evening. Be up at dawn, I will meet with my father after an early breakfast then I will be spending some time in the training room." He grinned at the thought then went back to his meal.

"Yes sir." He walked over to the girl then pulled her towards the bed. Tears started to come from her eyes but Tipper shook her, "Stop that, you will serve the prince well and bring him pleasure as you do your king or it will be a week in the dungeon for you.

She pulled her eyes towards the ground and climbed onto the bed spreading her arms and legs ready to be bound for the prince.

The prince slowly ate then grabbed his wine taking it to the bed he looked down at her drank the rest of his wine then placed the goblet on the side table. "I don't know what the king expects of you but when you are with me you will look at me at all times."

"Yes Master." She turned her glassy eyes towards him.

The prince sat on the bed beside her, "You have only been used by the king haven't you?"

"Yes Master."

"Well you see my sweet little slave I am his heir so if you belong to the king you belong to me, understand?"

"Yes Master."

"You've heard wicked roomers of the slaves I take to bed didn't you?"

A fearful tear ran down her cheek, "Yes Master."

"Well your in luck little slave, I am weary and besides, I need relief, I have no energy for much else tonight." As he looked into her eyes seeing the mixture of pleasure and pain from his fingers twisting her nipples, showing desire in their depth. He removed his robe then climbed on top of her so as to sit on her thighs. He smoothed both strong hands up her body to her breasts again then started to mould them with his fingertips to her nipples where the pinching and twisting began once more. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes Master."

He moved them down to her bare mount he slapped it, once, twice, then a third time causing her to wiggle towards his hand. "hummm you enjoy getting your cunt slapped don't you?"

"Yes Master, it makes it hot."

He looked down at her pink mount then shimmied towards her feet then looked up at her eyes with an evil grin he raised his hand above his head then came down hard on it over and over until her eyes were full of tears and it was red with his fingerprints. He stopped and looked at it, "nice...very nice." Now it's nice, hot, and fuckable, right my little slave?"

"Y..yes Master."

He chuckled, "your such a good little slave I've decided to let you have pleasure too."

"Oh Thank-you Master."

He probed his fingers into her cunt lips spreading them apart so he could clearly see her clit. He started to rub it hard then soft then hard again then while still looking into her eyes stuck two fingers to move fast in and out of her cunt. He smiled with pleasure as he watched the reaction the sudden movement gave her and was happy when she returned that smile. "Yes you're a good slave." He gabbed one of the pillows and stuck it under her then mounted her filling half her hole in one furious push, making her limbs almost jump out of their restraints. He pulled back to the entrance then surged forward again, pushing even further, then a third time bringing him all the way in. He stayed there looking down into her eyes until she relaxed inside for him then he started a rhythm movement rocking her body as far as the restraints wound let her sway. He smiled as her eyes glossed over then slowed the rhythm to slow and hard. He could see she wanted to cum but knew not to ask.

"You want to cum don't you little slave?'

"Yes master if it pleases you."

"Ok little slave, when I say cum, you will cum for me alright?"

"Yes Master I will cum for you."

He quickened to pace rocking her till her eyes went back in her head. "Ok little slave cum for me now!"

She looked up into his eyes and exploded all over his penis, which shot his seed inside her at the same time. He pulled out of her then pulled his penis up towards her lips, "Clean me."

"Yes Master...Thank-you Master."

He looked down at her as she washed him with her mouth, "so little slave am I as wicked as the roomers tell?"

She smiled up at him as she finished cleaning off his cock, "Better Master, much better."

He laughed, "I like you, I just might call upon you again soon."

"Yes Master, thank-you Master."

He untied her wrists and ankles from the bed, "You may retire for the night."

She climbed off the bed, slipped into her dress and slipped out of his bedchamber. He climbed into bed fully happy and satisfied knowing that tomorrow was going to be a long tedious day. "My goal is to have her broken by midnight tomorrow." He smiled then settled his head onto the pillow then drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 4: Princess's will Breaks

Sleeping on the ground with only a blanket to rest her sore bruised body kept her sleep ruff and fitful. She sat up awake when she heard the door being unlocked.

"Ah good I don't need to...waken you." He tweaked his fingers in the air and smiled. "Tipper get Beth to feed, bath and get her ready for today's training. I wish to get started right after I have my meeting with my father."

"Yes sir. The cook has already prepared your breakfast. Is she to have the standard training diet?"

He looked at her yes she's too thin, need to get some meat on her bones without the fat, the things I plan to do to her I want her strong and durable. He released a light laugh and left the room.

A while later the same girl she saw the night before came in fallowed by two soldiers who carried a large tub. "Set it over there in that corner please and then get the water to fill it." She placed some things on a table near it and poured scented oil into it. She watched as the soldiers came in with buckets two at a time to fill the tub half full. "Ok you can stand out side." She looked at Julia, "I'll call if she gives me any trouble but I don't think she will, will ya princess?"

Julia looked at the two soldiers then up at the girl, "No...un...mam?"

Beth giggled, "No princess you can call me Beth, I've been assigned to you. Once you decide to marry the Master I'll be your personal maid, I'm hoping anyway."

The two soldiers went outside to stand at the door while she untied the rope from her collar then guided her across the room to the tub. "It alright princess I'm here to bath you, rub you down and feed you, come on." She pulled her gently over to the tub and helped her inside. With gentle hands she washed her body and hair then rinsed her off. After she dried her off she got her to lie down on a bench so she could work the oil into her sore skin. "Oh princess you look so sore but I'll take good care of you no matter how hard the prince has to be on you. I will work my fingers into you skin to sooth the pain out afterwards, I promise princess, I'll look after you really good."

The princess started to cry, "Ah princess there's no point in crying, take it from me it really does not good, it drains you of energy and believe me the prince will get his way eventually anyway. I was pretty stubborn when I was brought here but within 24 hours in..." she swung her hands around the room, "here I was broke. It's not a bad life living as a sex slave to the king...or the prince for that matter. They take very good care of all they own and as long as you're obedient your every need is taken care of. He really is a good master...the prince I mean. I belong to the king but he seldom needs me anymore except when he needs a bath. He does more worrying than bedding if you know what I mean. He..."

Her words where cut off with a scolding bellow, "slave why are you talking of your master to another slave? Stop and come here...Now!"

Beth quickly skittered over to the prince who was standing just inside the door. She immediately went down on her knees and placed her hands at her back, "I am sorry master, please forgive me I was just trying to ease the princesses fears."

"Did I ask you to ease her fears? What were my orders to you slave?"

A tear ran down her cheek, "I was to clean her, rub her skin with oil, and to see that she got fed master."

"So you thought you knew better than your master to what else my new slave needed?"

"No master, I'm sorry master."

He lifted her chin, "tell me slave what happens when a slave who displeases their master?"

Tears started to escape both her eyes now, "she gets punished master."

"Do you think after twenty-five swats across your ass with my whip you would think twice before you do something to displease me again?"

"Yes master."

"Good you shall stay after my slave eats and wait with her. It will give the my new slave a chance to see how displeasure is rewarded around here." He smiled over at the princess, "Then you and I will get started on your training." He laughed then opened the door. He stood and looked at the two soldiers, "I think I would like you two to stand inside please. Make sure there is no funny business going on." He looked back at Beth, "and unnecessary no talking."

"Yes sir." Then after the soldiers moved into the room and stood against the wall the prince shut then door.

Beth slowly got up and went back to the princess and finished rubbing her down then she went out into the hall and retrieved a tray. She placed it on a small table then took the princesses hand, leading her over to the table. "Sit down and eat princess. You'll need your strength." She sat down on the other chair and looked quickly over at he soldiers then drew closer to the princess and started to whisper, "Oh I am so sorry princess the master is in such a bad mood. My chattering might have made things worse. I will take my punishment with silent tears, maybe that will ease his bad mood a bit for you."

The princess turned her head and looked at the soldiers then took another bite of sweet bread. "Why would you do that for me?"

"Because you will be my mistress once you marry the master. I...would love to be your slave princess and get to wash and dress you in all those fine cloths. I love the king but he is old and my uses are getting less and less. If anything happens to the king I will be sent to service the soldiers." She looked down, 'some of them aren't bad but some of them are really mean and scary."

"Hey if your talking over there you better cut it out, now."

More tears dropped off her cheeks as she looked at the princess.

"If do marry him, and I'm not saying I will but if I do I will request you as one of my personal slaves."

"I said stop talking or if the prince hears about it, you'll both get a whipping."

They both looked at the soldiers then at each other with an understanding smile. She ate everything on her plate, not because he demanded it but because she really was starving. When she was a princess at home she was allowed to have anything she wanted when she wanted. "I guess those days are over she looked sadly into her lap."

Beth leaned into her, "what did you say?"

"Nothing I was just..."

At that moment the door opened and the soldiers where directed to stand outside the door.

"Over here both of you."

Beth jumped up quickly, grabbed the princess's hand and knelt on the floor in front of the master. The princess stood there and glared into his eyes with total defiance.

The prince grabbed her chin tightly, "I am going to break you before the end of today or your day will not end, I will enjoy doing so now get down on you knees...slave."

Beth saved her from more of his anger by pulling her hand down towards the floor.

The prince took his eyes from the princess and stood in front of Beth.

"Beth knows how to behave don't you Beth?"

"Yes master."

"And are you ready to take your well deserved punishment" He grabbed her chin lifting it gently.

She looked right into his eyes, "yes master,"

He took her hand, pulled her up on her feet and led her to a spot that had a circle on the floor. She stood in the circle feet spread apart, arms above her head and apart while he fastened a maniacal to each wrist and one to each ankle holding her in place so she couldn't move. He went over to a wall where there were wooden paddles, leather straps, and whips, while he ran his hand on the wall above them he looked at her. He finally stopped at one of the whips with many short leather thongs with knots in the end of each, "This one is my favourite, not the slaves favourite but mine." He walked back over to where Beth was, "Slave you will count backwards from twenty-five, clearly understand?"

"Yes master."

He walked behind her looked at the princess as brought the whip down hard across the slave's ass.

Both of them flinched but Beth did not cry out, "Twenty-five...swatch, Twenty-four... swatch, twenty-three............ swatch, eleven...swatch, ten...swatch, nine............with tears soaking her face and chest she managed to get out the last three numbers. Swatch, three...swatch, two...swatch, one.

He walked to the front of her and lifted her chin, "Now what do you say slave?"

"Thank-you for correcting me master and I will not displease you again."

"You have taken your punishment well, that pleases me. You will be relieved of duties so you can recuperate for the next two days."

"Thank-you master, your most generous sir."

He walked over to the door and told one of the soldiers to bring her to her bed for rest then come back here to his post.

"Yes sir." The soldier helped get her down and took her out of the room.

He walked over to the wall, placed the whip back on its hook then after he grabbed a thinner whip with one thong on the end, he picked up a chair and placed it in front of the princess. He placed it right in front of her and sat down then with eyes looking right into hers he quietly sat there and didn't move. Time flew by and the princesses knees where killing her. He could see the discomfort it was causing her but when her knees finally gave out and she sat back resting her ass on the floor she felt a quick and painful sting on her left thigh.

"Up on your knees."

"It hurts to much, I can't."

She felt a stinging pain on her right thigh. "Get up on your knees, NOW!" "swip swip swip, get up."

She got back on her knees, "I will not cry, I will not cry," she thought to herself. "I will not give him the satisfaction." She scowled at him then turned her eyes towards the wall so she didn't have to look at him. "I don't want him to see my eyes are glassy, I will not let him think he is getting to me," she thought.

"Swip, swip, swip," to her left thigh again, "eyes looking at me."

This time two tears ecaped down her cheek as she gave in and looked back into his eyes. They stayed that way for quite a while. Soon the strain started to show on the princess's face.

The prince smiled at her, "would you like something slave? You ask properly and just maybe I grant your wish."

More tears where dripping off her chin by now, she swallowed hard then said, "Please...Master my knees are killing me can I get up off my knees, please?"

The prince got up and moved the chair to the wall then stood in front of the princess. He offered her his hand, "Yes get up."

Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers