The Spoiled Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers

She was shaky but she got up, "stand there and don't move." He walked over to the wall and grabbed a leash then attached it to the collar around her neck. "Come with me, we'll walk out the kinks in you knees." He made her walk around the room over and over again.

"Can we stop this now?"

"Swack! I said walk, don't talk!"

Finally he brought her over to a beam of wood, which had four legs holding it up. He took off the leash and hung it up near the door then bent her towards it.

When she resisted he whacked her again, "Bend I said with arms above your head."

Her wrists where attached to chains at the bottom of the front legs, her legs were pulled open and her ankles where attached to the bottom of the back legs. He walked over to the wall and got a wooden paddle. Five times he brought the paddle down on her left ass cheek of her ass then he stuck his finger into her wet cunt. She could here him laugh lightly as he slipped a second one in and started to slip them in and out. He got down close to her ear, "Your body is enjoying this, I can tell." He pulled his fingers out then gave her right ass cheek five swats ending with his two fingers entering her wet cunt. He repeated this several times until she was moaning and trying to wiggle with the pain and pleasure.

"Tell me are you enjoying this? Would you like something cause all you have to do is ask and I can give you relieve you know?" She was suffering but would not give in.

"Stubbornness can be very painful trait you know." He walked over and changed the paddle for a thick leather strap then walk back over to the princess. Five times he brought it down on her ass then inserted three fingers into her cunt going in and out until she was almost ready to cum then he would stop. He would do this three more times.

She was cry and screaming for release, "Please...oh god please."

He bent down close to her head and lifted her head up with her hair then looked into her eyes. "Hummmm, you getting there but you're not ready yet, I want you broke before I take you. Are you ready to beg me to fuck you yet?"

More tears streaked her face, as he searchingly looked into his eyes. "No?" He dropped her head and switched his strap for his whip.

He untied her placing her on the table she was on the night before, spread and strapped down. He picked up his whip and looked down into her face, "I was really hoping for your sake you would give in, with the strap. He caressed her face tenderly. "I will win you know and you will break." Then he kissed her tenderly slipping his tongue into the back of her mouth and his three fingers into her cunt at the same time dipping it in and out several times. He pulled it out and up towards her mouth then after slipping his tongue out he slipped the three fingers in, "suck them slave," he whispered in her ear as her eyes with there glassy film looked into his eyes. "Tastes pretty good doesn't it?"

He stood up bringing the whip five times down on her breasts causing her to come out of her dazed state, with her screams. He stuck his fingers in and played till she almost came but her head started to rock back and forth, in a fever, as he pulled them out. He stepped back and brought his whip five times down on her cunt, stinging the protective lips that protected her clit. Her eyes popped open as her screams bounced off the walls. He repeated with the whip to her breasts again then after playing with her, he whipped her cunt a second time but before he took his fingers out to whip her breasts a third time he watched her will, finally break.

He looked down into her wet glossy eyes, "What do you want princess? Tell me what you want."

"Please master, oh god, please no more. I'll do anything you want please I can't take anymore I'm burning up down there please I need to cum." Large tears rolled down the side of her face as she pleaded.

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt till it bursts with cum?"

"Yes, yesss please I make it burst, please."

"That means princess that you have to marry me, do you agree to marry me become my personal slave and wife? Hum are you ready to walk down the isle and say I do give your self to me completely; mind, body, and soul?"

She looked into his eyes, only thinking of his touch, "yes master I am yours." She blinked then looked into them again, "I will be your slave and your wife." The tears stopped leaving the streaks from them behind, "Oh please master can a cum?"

He stuck his fingers into her cunt moving them in and out, "cum for your new master princess, cum for me."

Cum exploded inside her all over his three fingers and she made shuttering noises as her body shook and shimmied with relief. She looked down at him and smiled at him as he pulled out his fingers and stuck them in his mouth. "You taste fantastic but I think you need to taste me this night. It's time to go to my bed and play with my new toys." He grinned as he tapped her cunt softly and stuck one of the fingers in her mouth, and then he unbound her from her bindings, picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He walked out the door stopped at in the hall in front of the soldiers. "Take the day off, me and my new slave will be busy for the rest of the day...and maybe the night." He tapped her lightly on the butt and walked towards his bedchamber.

Silentslave
Silentslave
23 Followers