The Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers

For Antoinette especially the trip had been profoundly boring. She knew that she should be worried about her fate and curious as to the identity of her captors but all she could think of was that several hours of alone time with her husband was being wasted. Richard placed his bound hands over Antoinette's and worried a great deal what the future might portend.

It was obvious to the prince that whoever had intercepted them was no ordinary enemy. The coordinated attack by the pirates and the apparent bribery of those same pirates. The mysterious ebon ship, the first class accommodations, everything pointed to a quite able and potentially diabolical foe. Richard was more concerned about his wife than himself. He would do anything to protect Antoinette. Whoever it was who was coordinating this, obviously wanted them together. Richard did not know if that was a good omen or a bad omen. It made him very nervous. At the same time he felt stronger and braver with his wife by his side. He knew that he would never turn coward or breakdown with Antoinette present. Just like his wife, more than anything, Richard wanted to engage in conversation with the person he most loved.

At last the vehicle rolled to a stop. Richard and Antoinette were escorted out of the wagon and into some building. The echoing of their footsteps led, Richard to conclude that the building they were in was rather large. Richard of course had no clue as to where he and his wife could be. The estimated time that the two had traveled could have placed the couple in any one of dozens of places. Antoinette and Richard were parted as they entered the building. Both voiced objections but were ordered to remain silent.

When Richard's blindfold and restraints were removed, he found himself in a large bathroom with several male servants. One of them explained things very simply.

"The Master offers you a chance to freshen up and decompress after your journey. I am authorized to fetch anything you require."

The bath was quite refreshing. A fresh set of first class clothing awaited the prince once he finished bathing. For Richard it was as though he was in his own palace once again. The kind treatment made him a bit more optimistic about his captivity. Richard felt very much like his old self when he was reunited with his bride. Antoinette was clad in a most ravishing blue dress with a bit of a daring décolletage and a tight bodice. Her hair had been carefully styled and wore lovely jeweled ribbons. She looked very beautiful indeed. The two fell into each other's arms and kissed passionately before being parted by the ever present guards. The royal husband and wife were led to an ornate dining room where they were told that their host awaited.

The man was very tall with a livid scar across one cheek. Antoinette did not like in the least the way the man looked at her, neither did Richard. The two were led to seats opposite the host and servants brought the first course of the meal. On meeting the gaze of his captor, Richard suddenly felt weak and insecure. This man was quite powerful and, Richard sensed, quite evil.

"Welcome, Richard and Antoinette. You will note that I have not used your titles because as of this moment neither of you have one anymore. I hope that this meal is to your liking. Once we finish eating I will more forthcoming about your fate. While we dine however, I would like you, Richard to mull over a single word, Antrice."

Richard was puzzled. Antrice was a political division of Cadesh, one where his father's "velvet glove" operations had been especially active, but there was no way that they could be in Cadesh, Antrice or even Denovia, which until their defeat by the army from Richard;'s country, had ruled the province of Cadesh.

As if reading his thoughts their tall, beefy host said simply. "You are quite far from both Antrice and Cadesh. You will never be told where you are, nor shall either of you ever leave this castle again."

Antoinette gasped at the scarred man's words to which he replied.

"Have no fear Antoinette I have not gone to all of this trouble and expense simply to kill you. If that had been my desire, I could have hired assassins for a pittance. Now let us dine."

Richard barely tasted the fine gourmet meal as he dined. His mind recalled all he knew about Antrice. None of the military briefings that Richard had read mentioned anything about a man resembling his host. The "velvet glove" operations had been quite bloody but Mauria's secret police had always been careful. Whenever possible, the required deaths were made to appear as accidents. His father often called the "velvet glove" the "hand of God". Richard had never questioned the policy as it seemed essential to effectively controlling the province. Richard felt a very sick feeling begin to creep up his spine.

Antoinette on the other hand savored the meal. She was concerned about things of course but was not overly worried, both she and Richard always landed on their feet. Antoinette concluded that if she was to be captive, at least it would be with first class treatment. She had no fear that before long, either Richard's people or her own would track them down and either liberates them through military action or ransom. Why even now, Antoinette was positive, Mauria commands were hot on their trail. Somehow she was sure that all of this was some personal matter between her husband and the man at the head of the table. Surely it would not involve her in any significant way.

Once the elaborate meal concluded, their captor glared at his prisoners.

"Well, Richard; has your mind reached any conclusions?"

Richard paused a moment and replied, "Obviously you have some connection to Antrice and have an objection to how my father and brother are ruling its province of Cadesh."

"Very good, Richard. You are not quite the imbecile I pegged you as. I know all about the "velvet glove" and its evil reach. I'll let that fact sink in while we make our way to the castle tower."

Richard had been floored by his host's words. The "velvet glove" was carefully guarded state secret. As far as Richard knew, outside of the most elite commanders, the only men who understood the full extent and complete operations of the pacification project were King Otto, his brother, Prince Isaac, and himself. Not even the commandos who carried out the actual operations had any more than a faint glimmer as to the nature of their missions. If their captor could reach that far into the royal house of Mauria, then this man was more powerful and dangerous than Richard had dared to imagine.

Richard and Antoinette, closely shadowed by armed guards, followed their captor to a tower of the castle. The trip ended in a starkly simple room The now no longer royal couple was ordered to stand next to each other while their host took up a position on a dais in the front of the room. Some of the guards left the room. Those left behind unsheathed their swords.

"Now, a bit of explanation, Richard; you will never learn my true name or the location of my castle. To my men I am simply, "The Master." I deal in data. Where other men trade goods or arms, I trade in information. My network of spies is quite extensive and in many countries. I have men and women in places that you can scarce imagine. I also employ a cadre of cipher breakers. I cracked the code of the Mauria royal family some time ago. Unfortunately I have not yet entirely decoded the Mauria military ciphers. There was very little that I could do to prevent my boyhood home from falling into enemy hands. Even so I could have, perhaps, lived with that depressing fact. But then your foul King Otto decided that he had to "pacify" his new province. Instead of trying to win over the malcontents, he and your equally wicked brother Isaac as well as yourself chose to eliminate them. More than a few of those eliminated were family members and friends of mine. Making things worse you could not face them man to man and execute them as human beings. You arranged "accidents," committed arson and random knifing as though your victims were animals, all the while congratulated yourselves on being so subtle and so "humane." Do you think the people of Antrice are stupid children?"

Richard was now feeling very ill at ease. It was clear that this man was not merely bragging. He clearly possessed the skills he claimed. The fact that he was willing to reveal so much about himself meant that there was no way that he was ever leaving this castle alive. That simple death was not his captor's purpose filled Richard with fear. Worse what could be the purpose of abducting Antoinette as well? Again, Richard pictured everything ending badly.

"What's the matter Richard? Cat got your tongue?" asked the Master mockingly. "Are you beginning to get a glimmer as to why you and your oh so lovely wife are now my "guests?"

"Leave Antoinette out of this. She had no part in anything that happened to your people!"

"Ahh, that's just the thing, Richard. The "velvet glove" eliminated entire families to keep itself hidden. Wives, sons, daughters, brothers, their innocence or "guilt" were immaterial they suffered anyway, so shall your bride!"

At these words Antoinette gasped. Suddenly she understood that her captivity would be something quite different than she expected. She squirmed in terror.

"Follow me you two." spat the master sharply.

Very close at hand were a series of cells in a circular room. In one of the cells was a very pretty and very naked young woman. In the cell with her were some large, hooded men wielding flails.

"This woman sought to betray me. Watch carefully you swine."

Richard stared slack jawed and Antoinette buried her head into the chest of Richard's suit as the men set to work with their weapons on the pretty girl. Richard thought it not coincidental that the woman looked a bit like Antoinette. Her cries were piteous as the men progressed from repeatedly raping and torturing their victim to stringing her up and, eventually, disemboweling her. The girl died, fully conscious, in great pain, with her intestines wrapped around her long slim neck.

As the woman expired the Master began speaking once more. "In simple terms Richard, I want revenge. A revenge that can only come in the form of supreme degradation and total submission. The choice the two of you have is very simple. Obey me implicitly or you each will witness your spouse receiving the same treatment as this woman. There is no option of a swift, merciful death. It is either obedience or a prolonged, lingering death in anonymity. So long as you live, there is a very slim chance that the two of you will be rescued. There is an even slimmer chance that I will tire of the two of you release you in some remote corner of the world. Slim as those chances may be they are something to cling to."

"Leave my wife out of this!" cried Richard once more. "She has nothing to do with the supposed "crimes" of my father!"

"On the contrary, Richard without her participation you would choose immediate execution. But, with the threat of this same death hanging over her head as the one you just witnessed, you will do most anything to prolong your miserable life. Just picture your wife in the stead of this unfortunate woman and you should have no problem serving me."

Richard thought a long moment but there could be only one answer, he had to save the woman he loved from such a horrific death. He gazed into Antoinette's eyes and, under her fear, read agreement there.

"What do you want of us?" Richard sighed at last.

"Excellent. First I will have every item of your person. Strip to your skins right here!"

"You bastard!" interjected Richard.

"Very well, than you can watch my men strip your wife, have their way with her and then kill her very slowly. I will force you to watch every delightful moment of her torment you bit of vermin." replied the Master.

Antoinette's eyes met Richard's. He read fully her thoughts. In a moment, Antoinette turned slightly so that Richard could undo the laces of her lovely dress. "Would she ever wear another?" Thought both husband and wife as Richard's nervous fingers struggled with the intricate knots.

The pretty new dress fell to the floor as Antoinette stepped out of it. She appeared even more enchanting in her lacy silk underthings. The Master felt his manhood swell in anticipation.

"My father will have your head on a spike outside our palace!" roared Richard.

"Your father has no clue as to where you are and NO ONE aside from a very few, very loyal men know who I am, where I live, or how powerful I am. Whenever possible I work behind the scenes. My work is quite lucrative, however. Take a look around you. I was born poor but this castle is worthy of any noble born parasite such as yourself. Now continue, neither of you is naked yet."

Richard shed his jacket and in rapid succession his belt, tie and shirt. His finely muscled physique fairly glowed in the illumination of the room; Antoinette tugged the camisole up and over her head. As she stood in her brassier, her knickers, garter, stockings and shoes, she realized that no man besides Richard had seen so much of her body and it was only going to get worse. The Master stood with an impatient look upon his face and the male guards seemed to be taking quite an interest in the young princess.

Sensing his bride's distress, Richard asked, "Can your men leave the room?"

The Master's face bore a sly smile as he replied, "My guards are here for the protection of all of us. Continue."

After Antoinette stepped out of her shoes, she began weeping softly as she unhooked her stockings and slid them off of her long, fine legs. The garter belt followed, joining the silk stockings in a crumpled mass on the floor. Richard removed his shoes and socks. Feeling supremely dejected and humiliated he dropped his trousers. It took Antoinette the longest time to reach behind herself and unclasp her bra. As the lacy garment tumbled to the floor, the former princess shielded her nudity with her hands.

The Master read the pleading in her eyes and grinned broadly. Antoinette was a truly beautiful woman. She would make the most enticing of slaves He rather liked the name Antoinette it was almost a shame that she was destined to lose it along with her freedom. He considered Richard vermin, so that is what the Master would call him from now on.

Richard was first to take the final step and withdraw his drawers. His respectably sized flaccid uncut royal penis was now on public view. Antoinette was crying heavily as she used one hand and arm to lower her step ins. instantly she hid her sparsely thatched tuft of pubic hair from view. Antoinette could not help but notice that some of the guards in the room were adjusting their trousers as they stared intently at her. Antoinette's humiliation was, if anything, worse than her husband's. No man save an occasional doctor had ever seen her unclothed form. The young princess had been taught that to it was a sin to be nude before any man not your husband. All her life she had avoided that sin, now she stood bare before dozens of male eyes at once. It was so overwhelming that not even tears could offer her solace.

"You are not finished yet." deadpanned the Master

Antoinette looked at him quizzically.

"Your jewelry."

One of the Master's guards strode forward with a small wicker basket.

"Place your baubles in the basket provided."

Richard wore a ceremonial silver key about his neck on a chain. On his hands he wore his wedding ring and his royal signet ring. Richard shot, the master a withering look as he removed his valuables. Antoinette hated that she had to remove her arms and hands from her breasts and private parts to remove the jeweled ribbons from her hair, her earrings, the string of pearls about her neck and the gold bracelet she always wore. Her face scrunched up in outrage and pleading when she realized that the last items on her person were her wedding and engagement ring. Desperately she gazed at the Master. His response was not comforting.

"Either you remove them woman, or one of my guards will remove them along with your finger."

"Oh you are just HORRIBLE!" cried Antoinette as she twisted off her rings and watched them vanish into the basket.

For the longest moment a hard silence clung to the room. Antoinette was so terrified, she feared that her heart would stop beating.

"So what do we have when all the finery and jewels are stripped away?" asked the Master before he answered his own question.

"A bit of vermin and a beautiful young girl. Welcome to your new lives as my property. As of this moment I own every inch of you and will use the two of you as I see fit." The Master made a gesture with his hand and a massive guard placed Richard in a stranglehold and placed a dagger at the young man's throat. Another guard handed the Master an object as Antoinette screamed.

"The first order of business is to see to it that the vermin does not breed!"

The massive guard held Richard fast as the Master placed something over Richard's groin. When the master returned to his position at the front of the room, the guard released Richard whose hands went immediately to his crotch. He discovered that his manhood was locked in an iron cage.

"There, now we don't have to worry about any more vermin coming into the world." said the master mockingly.

"Oh don't be so morose. It will not be permanent. Right now I am inclined to remove it three times a year. Your birthday, your woman's birthday and the date of your anniversary, of course on those days you will be closely supervised and only permitted to take your former wife's asshole, but it IS better than nothing."

The Master laughed loudly and made another gesture. While several guards moved to restrain Richard, two others approached a screaming Antoinette. She was helpless in their grasp, as both were quite large men. The guards placed leather lined cuffs upon Antoinette's ankles and wrists, matching these was a leather lined collar about her neck. Her feet were chained together and her hands chained behind her back and attached to her collar. She turned beet red in embarrassment and humiliation at her exposure as the guards stepped away from her. The angle of her bound arms had the effect of emphasizing Antoinette's spectacular breasts and taut tummy. Her head hung further and further in shame as the Master spoke.

"As for you, you no longer have a name. Until I decide what to call you it shall simply be 'woman' your new jewelry is so much more functional than a wedding band or pearls. It gives me and my men the ability to control you. Modesty is now your enemy, woman. Your body may be inspected at any time by either me or my men. Your mouth, your sex and your asshole are the only things that can prevent you former husband ending up like the unfortunate woman who tried to betray me. Woman, you are now chattel. Is that clear?"

Antoinette nodded her head as the nature of her predicament became obvious to her. But she mouthed, "I'd rather die,"

"I'm sorry darling. That is the easy way out and is NOT an option. Now it is time for the vermin to be locked away and for the woman to begin her training."

"You will pay for this you, bastard!" screamed Richard in rage.

"Oh get a hold of yourself, boy or I will forget about ever liberating your manhood from its prison and simply have you gelded."

The threat of castration silenced Richard as several hulking guards led him to one of the empty cells in this tower room. Richard realized that this cell had been set aside especially for him when he saw a list of his alleged crimes painted on the wall. The charges were all related to the actions of the "velvet glove."After all of the charges was listed the judgment,

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers