The Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

"Rather than rewarding this vermin with the death he so clearly deserves, his sentence is commuted to a lifetime of incarceration in anonymity, squalor, and servitude. How the mighty have fallen"

Richard took a long look about his new universe. It consisted of a straw filled mattress, a threadbare blanket, an empty bucket and one full of water. A stool was affixed to the wall. The former prince took a long look at his chastity cage. Even with tools, it would be next to impossible for him to open it. For the lock seemed quite formidable. He recognized the type of lock being the same as used on safes and strong boxes. Richard realized that the Master, whoever he was, had a first class understanding of Richard's psychology and sexual make up. As he stared past the bars of his cell to see Antoinette being led away, he broke down in tears and wept like a baby.

Antoinette was dragged and led to a room in another wing of the castle. As she was forced to follow in the master's steps, often in the hallways would be filled with guards, soldiers, officials, maids and butlers. Every last one of them thoroughly drank in the former princess's nudity. For Antoinette the journey was interminable. It ended where she feared, in a large bedroom. Antoinette was smart enough to realize that this was the Master's inner sanctum. All but a few guards left the room. Antoinette stared down at the floor in shame.

"I command you to look around, woman. You will be spending much time in this room, seeing to my needs and offering me your body. Because you are not as guilty as your husband, I shall show patience with you and break you in slowly. It will be hard for you at first but you will quickly learn to satisfy me and my men."

Antoinette's eyed darted about the room a second time and then focused pleadingly at her captor, tears streaking her lovely face.

"Master, please do not make a harlot of me. The only man I have ever been with is my husband, Richard. Please don't make me a base woman." said Antoinette in a faltering voice.

"But you see my beautiful pet." replied the Master, "you are no longer a married woman, you are now a slave, as common and as indistinguishable as any. There are only two uses for female slaves, hard labor or harlotry. You, my ravishing creature, are too pretty and also lack the physical strength for use in hard labor, so what other option do I have? It's not such a bad life, you will be well fed, given exercise, first class medical treatment, even, from time to time, clothing to wear. All my slaves see me as a most benevolent Master, as will you."

The Master let Antoinette's tears flow for almost a full half hour before he stepped behind her, unfastened the chain restraining her wrists and handed her a handkerchief to blow her nose and wipe her eyes. Softly but firmly he addressed her.

"Now woman, I have let you cry a bit because I understand how overwhelming all of this must be for you, but now you need to get a firm hold on your emotions. Unless you want your husband to suffer a painful, horrific death, you will sincerely try to stifle your tears."

To her amazement, Antoinette was able to calm herself, at least enough to placate the Master. Her humiliation was still raw, but right now she was angry. While much of her anger was directed towards the Master, her mind blamed others as well. The royal guards, for not protecting herself and Richard when they were aboard the Champion. The pirates, for not accepting Richard's offer to free them, to be honest there was a great deal of anger focused upon her brother in-law, Prince Isaac. Isaac was a miserable husband and was half the man of her Richard. if anyone should be paying for the crimes of the House of Mauria, it was Isaac!

"Now, woman" began the Master at last. "No harm will come to your former husband so long as you obey me. That obedience means that your marital fidelity is a thing of the past. There are issues of personal grooming and hair style that will change now that you are a slave but we can deal with those later. In a bit I am going to order you to undress me and allow me to make love to you. Tonight I am after simple obedience; I will be more demanding as time passes. Now, how about a bit of wine or spirits to steady your nerves?"

"Master, Richard will ALWAYS be my husband, no matter what you compel me to do!"

"If you feel such a strong emotional attachment to him then you will do anything to make sure that he doesn't die, especially not in a lingering, agonizing way won't you? Even if that means becoming my plaything?"

Antoinette nodded dejectedly and accepted the large glass of wine that the Master offered.

"Excellent, then we will get along swimmingly."

Even though she was not ordinarily a drinker, she gulped much of the wine down immediately. The warmth of the liquid did seem to take a bit of the edge off of her frazzled nerves. After a few moments of awkward silence, the Master took Antoinette's wine, set it down upon a table, and said,

"I'd like a kiss now, woman."

Antoinette knew that this first request, as innocuous as it sounded, would be the most difficult to follow because it would lead to so much more. Antoinette had not kissed many men before she married Richard. Her mother had been very protective. Her first kiss came at age seventeen. It had come from a diplomat's son after one of the few dates Antoinette had been permitted. The kisses were as chaste as possible as royal servants had shadowed them on every date and every moment they spent together. That innocent relationship, which her mother brokered, was also sabotaged by her when the boy's father fell out of favor with Antoinette's country. The former princess was still just twenty four years old. Marrying young had been the only way to get out from under her mother's thumb. Because Richard was such a perfect, well connected match, her mother, the duchess, could not object to her daughter's engagement. It helped considerably that Richard had completely won over her mother to the point where she was practically begging Antoinette to marry Richard.

Although inexperienced and virginal on her wedding night, Antoinette became an attentive pupil of her husband. The young princess surprised herself at how slutty she became in the marital bed. Richard had been a kind and patient teacher but even he was unprepared for how wanton the love of his life turned out to be. "And all of that began," though Antoinette to herself, "with a bit of passionate kissing."

Sighing heavily, Antoinette strode over to the Master and accepted his embrace. The Master's kiss was deep and insistent, his tongue made several circuits of Antoinette's mouth. The former princess tried to think of other things. This close to her brutal captor, Antoinette noticed that his cologne was not unpleasant. The man was strong, both taller and broader than her husband and none of it appeared to be fat. She did not like his goatee as it made him seem even more diabolical. With a sudden insight, Antoinette realized that might be the very point of his facial hair. She did not like his mustache. The one Richard had grown while serving in the cavalry had been banished immediately upon his return to the palace. Antoinette felt a profound silence when she realized that she would never again have authority over even so small an issue as that. Tears welled up in her eyes as the kissing continued for quite a while.

"Now, slave," said the Master softly as he pulled away from his captive, "you will undress me now and I will be taking you until I am sated. If you try to harm or incapacitate me while I am vulnerable, my men have orders to ravage you as long as they want. Is that clear, woman?"

Antoinette nodded and reached for the buttons on the Master's suit jacket.

In his cell, Richard read the list of charges against himself for yet another time. It was the only thing he could do to keep his mind from obsessing about what unknown things were occurring between his wife and the Master. Thinking about Antoinette, even in such dire conditions, caused his manhood to swell. The cage which held his cock was too small however to fully house his erection causing him tremendous pain. He gazed beyond the bars to view the room in which he was being held. Most of Antoinette's clothing remained in view on the floor outside his cell. Her knickers however had been claimed by one of the guards who smiling, inhaled Antoinette's fragrance while he winked at Richard. In anger, Richard bellowed at the guard and threw himself against the prison bars. The guard guffawed heartily in response.

If anything, the incident with her knickers made Richard feel even more miserable. He felt sure that his nation's royal commandos were already on his trail, but would they be able to follow the clues to liberate himself and his wife? The more he thought about the problem, the more unlikely was that denouement. If the Master was as enigmatic and as anonymous as he claimed, and Richard saw no reason to doubt those claims, the likelihood of their being found was greatly diminished. He knew exactly what the Master had planned for his bride, "Me a eunuch, she a whore." thought Richard, the words echoing about his head as mocking taunts. As the hours passed Richard wondered if the agony he was currently experiencing could possibly be worse than being eviscerated and slowly executed. But then he pictured the same thing happening to Antoinette and, no matter what the Master made her do, she did not deserve to die that way. Richard realized that he would very soon be a broken man and Antoinette would belong to someone else, would BE something else. His tears returned as Richard grasped that in a very real sense he was an infant again; naked, sexless, friendless, the future a chasm of unknown darkness. His guards took particular delight in Richard's piteous wailing.

As though it was happening to someone else, Antoinette considered the naked body of the Master. He was massively muscled and well equipped. This was only the third naked male she had ever seen. The first had been the grown son of one of her family's servants. Antoinette and her younger sister, when they were both on the cusp of womanhood, had compelled the young man, under threats to the lad's person, to strip so that the sisters could examine him. Antoinette still recalled the first erection she had ever encountered, Antoinette and her sister put their hands and lips on the young man. Things were just getting interesting when he trio was discovered by their mother and the young man's father. Their mother was livid with rage. The young man and his father were banished from the castle; the duchess severely punished her daughters and neither was ever again left alone with an adult male until they were married.

On her honeymoon, Richard had played "captured spy" with her. Antoinette loved playing the game and "capturing" her husband. She also adored being "captured." In retrospect, she realized just how seriously the toying with that young man might have turned out had she and her sister not been interrupted. It pained Antoinette considerably to concede that her mother had been right about something. Never in her life, however, could she have conceived of a scenario where she would be caught up in a real life version of that romantic game. This was not the erotic play of lovers, still, it was the only way the former princess could relate to her current predicament.

She stared at the cuffs about her wrists and ankles and tugged on her collar; these were symbols of the basest slavery. Such slaves were not permitted to refuse any command short of murder. It was all stuff of nightmares. She tried to ignore the guards in the room, having an audience made her debasement all the nastier. The next words she heard were not a surprise; still they hit her between the eyes like a club.

"Let's see how well you suck cock, slave. Your first night with me will be the easiest. After you swallow my seed, I will be taking both your sex and your ass. Tomorrow your training begins in earnest."

Antoinette fell to her knees before the Master and tentatively began exploring his thick manhood. Finally realizing that she had absolutely no say as to what happened to her, Antoinette, for the first time, understood that the only hope for a tolerable existence was to become indispensable to the Master. If the master favored her, perhaps her diligent service could temper the Master's animus towards her husband. Antoinette envisioned her husband in his tiny cell, his manhood imprisoned. It broke her heart, but it was still better than watching him be slowly put to death. She knew that she had to keep believing in immanent rescue or she would go mad. She felt the Master grasp the back of her head and Antoinette drained her mind of everything except establishing a rhythm as her head slid forward and back over the Master's shaft.

His cum did not taste like Richard's. The Master's was earthier and musky. Utilizing considerable willpower, the former royal choked down the viscous liquid. She gazed up, past his muscular stomach, to the Master's scarred face. He wore a look of contentment as Antoinette opened her mouth to reveal that she had been performed as instructed.

"Excellent, woman, you must adore your former husband a great deal indeed. Come; snuggle with me on the bed. It will not take long for my manhood to recover its desire."

Lying entwined with the Master was confounding to Antoinette. On the one hand it reminded her of every wonderful romantic moment with Richard. Her husband had been the only man she had ever shared a bed with. Mutual nudity in her mind was therefore always associated with the best, most contented hours of her young life. But the Master was not Richard. There was no expectation that he would be tender and loving like her husband, yet if she satisfied this man; a slim possibility existed that he would take pity on her and perhaps ameliorate Richard's living conditions. As she lay against the Master's strong chest and felt his hands gently caress her body, Antoinette willed her mind to obedience and accommodation. She would try to view her experience as just another of the sometimes onerous duties she had to perform either when growing up in her mother's household or as Richard's wife. "Was this duty fundamentally any different from the hours of tedium at a boring state dinner or feigning interest in a windy lecture?" she asked herself.

Antoinette knew very well that this situation was vastly different but it was the only point of reference she could make. In royal finishing schools they don't teach what to do if you are suddenly made a pleasure slave of a tyrant. Somehow, that subject just never came up. Antoinette briefly wondered what old Mrs. Haverstock would think of her current situation. As far as that teacher had been concerned, her pupils never so much as perspired!

Her train of thought was interrupted by the Master's strong mouth and tongue working on her most intimate place. Nothing had more startled and delighted her than the discovery of the joys of cunnilingus on her wedding night. While it would take her several days to master fellatio, Richard ossessed outstanding oral skills from the first. That she could be brought to orgasm in that manner was a startling revelation. Before her marriage, Antoinette had played with herself discreetly only with her own hands. There was also the arm of an upholstered chair in her bedroom that was angled just perfectly for her younger self to rub against and receive pleasure Even those experiences were rare, coming during the few times she was not being monitored by maids, nannies and other spies in the employ of her mother. The Master was at least as skilled as Richard. Antoinette, to her horror, found herself responding to the Master's talents!

For the Master, Antoinette's sounds of pleasure were simultaneously the most rewarding and the most enticing of his life. All of his intelligence work had proved reliable. That the former Princess was a supremely sexual being, there could be no doubt. His observers in the House of Mauria had been diligent in their research. It was largely for that reason he had set out to acquire the Prince and Princess in the first place. They were not so close to the throne as to be beyond his length of his reach. That King Otto had to pay for his crimes there was no question, but both he, Isaac and young Samuel were too closely guarded. Richard and Antoinette, however, often took extended excursions from the royal palace, making them easiest to capture. The two made perfect proxies upon which to gain his vengeance.

The Master knew full well the risks he had taken by capturing such high profile targets. If the heat became too intense he could release Richard and Antoinette with little fear of exposing his operation. The Master concluded that even if King Isaac's royal commandos and rangers caught every break in tracing the vanished royals, they would not discover the presence of the Master and his base of operations for at least a year. By that time, Richard would be a whimpering shell of former self and Antoinette would be an experienced harlot who had been bedded many thousands of times. If the Master was a good a judge of King Otto's character as he felt he was, once the Mauria sovereign discovered what DID happen to his son and daughter in-law; he would promulgate the fiction that both had been killed in a tragic and disfiguring accident than allow his people to discover what had become of the duo. The question as to why such an enemy would punish members of the House of Mauria in so vindictive a manner, would have to be avoided at all costs lest the words "velvet glove" be publicly uttered.

If that happy turn of events occurred, the Master would be free to keep Antoinette as his personal pet and Richard could become a stallion gone from thoroughbred status to gelded plow horse. That enticing future beckoned like a new morning. This was by far the most satisfying operation he had ever pulled off.

Sensing a perfect opportunity, The Master reared over Antoinette and plunged his firm, thick manhood into her succulent quim. The young woman gasped and involuntarily threw her own legs over the Master's. Antoinette was the sort of woman whose sweetness and beauty were such that she had no conception as to how alluring she really was. So sensually attuned, she simply could not help but respond completely and fully when she was taken. Especially if yielding herself meant protecting the man she lived. The Master watched the passion dance across her face as the young nymphet ogasmed once more. "This woman's natural state is that of the harlot. I am doing her a favor." thought the Master to himself as he came deep inside his newest possession.

As soon as the orgasm had coursed through her body, Antoinette became appalled with herself. She turned her head in shame. She thought of her husband in his small cell and felt like the most depraved woman who had ever lived. "The night is not even half spent and I have betrayed my husband twice. I am positively WICKED!" she said bitterly as she stared at the far wall of the master's bedroom.

The Master held her close and kissed the squirming woman. He always was a convincing liar. "On the contrary, you have only done what was expected of you. There is no shame in receiving pleasure, even if the duty is otherwise unpleasant. You have no say in your fate, woman, but that does not mean that your fate will have no light and no joy."

Antoinette, listened intently to the Master's words. They were exactly what she needed to hear. Antoinette scarcely understood the depth and passion of her own sexuality. That she enjoyed sex a great deal was simply a fact of her life with Richard. She had no inkling that few women became as aroused and passionate as herself with so little exertion of effort on the part of their partners. Her passion often left her puzzled. She had not been able to connect well with her sister in-law, Princes Eugenia as she would have liked because Eugenia thought sex a chore to be endured mostly for the sake of producing offspring. When Eugenia complained to Antoinette about her husband's "perverted" tastes, Antoinette was stunned. "But those are such little things, sister. Why Richard and I ..." The rest of that conversation went badly, Eugenia called Antoinette "debauched" and the two had rarely spoken since that incident. Antoinette could not even broach the subject of sex with her mother without the older woman getting hysterical. Richard, by contrast was nothing but supportive of her desires. Together they had experimented with and enjoyed a wide variety of sexual practices. "We have a little paradise, Sweetness." Richard had told her once, "Most couples would kill to have what we take for granted."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers