The Spoils of War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers

"But surely, Master YOU possess that ability already."

"True, but just as he caused many innocents to suffer along with the supposed "guilty"; those close to your former husband must also suffer, or the punishment is not proportional to the crime."

Emotions coursed their way across Antoinette's face before she uttered at last, "What must I do?"

"It's a simple numbers game, Sunshine. Your former husband receives the improved life I promised you AFTER you have slept with fifty of my men!"

Antoinette thought that her heart would stop from the shock. All she could stammer was a weak, quizzical, "Master?"

It is going to happen, Sunshine. Either you cooperate, embrace the life fate has dealt you or endure hardship and end up with the same fate anyway. If you cooperate, I will make sure that the men chosen for you are young and handsome and virile. I will order them to be gentle with you and to see to your pleasure. If you cooperate your former husband's lot improves. If you choose the path of obstinacy and non-cooperation, I will select fifty of the most homely and disgusting men I can find. They will be instructed to take whatever they want from you to use you any way they see fit. If you do not cooperate all that happens is that you have fifty miserable experiences and your former husband's lot does NOT improve, in fact I will increase his discomfort!"

Antoinette gasped, "How can you be so cruel, Master?"

"On the contrary, Sunshine," replied the smiling tyrant "by offering you a series of pleasant experiences, I am treating you far better than a woman of your status merits. Pleasure slaves ordinarily have no say in how they are used or to whom they are given. There is absolutely NO reason why I should be considerate of you. I would prefer to be even more brutal with the man who was once your husband, tying his fate to your actions is actually quite generous on my part. Few men would be as sensitive or as gentle with either of you, were they in my stead."

Antoinette gazed up at the master and med his hard black eyes. "How is it, master that the "choices" you offer me have very little in the way of choice? Obviously there is only one possible answer; but fifty men!"

"Should be relatively easy to handle; especially for a vigorous young woman like you. Five men a day for ten days and your former husband's sufferings ease. We can begin tomorrow, in eleven days both you and the man who was once your husband will have a brand new outlook."

"Master, I will do as you ask but only for the sake of my husband, I assure you that I shall derive no pleasure whatsoever from my duty."

"I think you will recall those words a bit differently at the end of the ten days. But enough talk, I have a desire for you anew."

Antoinette would end up stripping and redressing the Master three more time this day. Antoinette could have sworn that she was not in the mood, yet her captor, brought her to climax each time. The Master's love was a dominant, unchallenged sort. With a start Antoinette realized that if the Master continued to take her with this same intensity, in the not too distant future, she might not be able to recall her many intimacies with Richard. And after she fulfilled her obligation and fifty more men stood between herself and Richard in her memory, would she forget him entirely? In a way that Antoinette did not grasp previously, she understood that the Master wanted to destroy the love that she and Richard shared! "He wants our souls!" she thought. Antoinette took a long look at the tan line on the third finger of her left hand. When time eroded the line that marked the former location of her rings, would she even be able to remember that she was once a wife and a princess? It was all so confusing and so overwhelming. She had to try to give Richard a better life she told herself, "Even if I become someone else entirely, our love must never die."

In bed that night the Master held her tight in his strong arms against his bare chest. Despite his apparent vulnerability, Antoinette rejected and notion of trying to harm him. Several of the Master's ever vigilant guards stood close by the bed, eying her warily. If she tried something it would only end in failure and would no doubt result in serious punishment. Antoinette just knew that not just she would be punished and whatever punishment was meted out would come down much harder on the man she loved. Antoinette had a difficult time sleeping. Her mind was bustling with activity and confusion. On the one hand she was afraid of the process that would begin when the next day arrived; on the other hand she wanted her husband's situation to improve as quickly as possible. "My main value to my husband now is between my legs." She thought. That thought led her to try and recall every good time she had spent with Richard.

She recalled her fevered hands on her honeymoon, practically tearing off her husband's dress uniform. She recalled the first blush or embarrassment at being naked in front of him to the amazing revelation of her first orgasm with a partner. Before her captivity, Antoinette had believed that she and Richard were so perfectly matched, that no other man could satisfy her. It had taken the Master a single day to demonstrate that that was not true. "Is it possible that Master knows me better than I know myself?" she thought bitterly. She looked at the scared goateed face of the man who called himself the Master. "Does he already know what I will be like in ten days' time? Does he even now, dream about what I will be transformed into?" Into this roiling pot of turmoil she at last drifted off to a night of confidence robbing dreams.

The Master shook Antoinette awake from the slumber she had at last tumbled into. He freed the chain from her collar and encouraged her to perform her morning obligation to his erect penis. Dutifully Antoinette's succulent lips kissed the length of his large member. She took each of the balls in turn into her mouth and kissed the length of his tool until her lips formed an O and her head began bobbing back and forth in regular rhythm. Antoinette thought of Richard, elsewhere in the castle, and the enormity of the task ahead of her. Today and the ensuing nine would all be worth it if it brought the man she loved some comfort. Perhaps her efforts would give strength to both of them. Though physically apart from Richard, Antoinette still considered herself part of him. She was sure that whatever her sins, her husband would forgive her. After all would he not do the same thing for her? Antoinette's mind drifted upon that river until she felt the organ in her mouth throb as its owner tensed. Only after she had taken his wad into her mouth did Antoinette realized that if the Master already had men lined up to do his bidding, he must have had a very good idea that she would agree to his terms. "This man seems capable of reading my most innermost thoughts." she realized, somehow that made the semen in her mouth suddenly taste that much worse.

After an hour of skipping rope and then a bath and shave given by the Master in a standard sized tub, Antoinette and her enslaver sat down to breakfast. The Master wore a robe and signed some forms an aide brought in before he permitted her to sit. Her meal was a substantially more pleasing this morning.

"You need a good meal to maintain your strength, Sunshine. You will be working through lunchtime. Once we are finished eating and you have made your morning toilet I will escort you to your service room. I have need of my sanctum; I just cannot vacate it for ten hours."

"Master, this is very difficult for me. What am I expected to do?" said Antoinette coolly.

"Obviously you will be expected to obey these men as though they were me. However these men will be informed that you are a new slave and will be encouraged to accommodate you where they can and give you pleasure, if you are willing to accept it. Still today, and for every subsequent day, you mouth, your sex, and your asshole are open to all. Pleasure slaves are expected to be submissive, yet enthusiastic and smiling always. I don't want to hear bad reports such as crying, sadness, complaints or disobedience. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." replied the former princess. Inside she was terrified, but her hands betrayed no tremor as she arraigned her slave braids.

"I must do this for Richard." she thought silently to herself trying to find the internal strength to perform the hardest task so far of her young life. Still, along with the fear was a curiosity about the men she would encounter. She hoped that they were indeed considerate of her. It would make things much easier. Antoinette also realized that some deep part of her hoped that the men were handsome and strong. That realization again made her wonder how a complete stranger like the Master could know her so well.

Shortly after breakfast, the Master led her to a smaller room. It appeared much larger than it was because mirrors covered the walls and ceiling. Through one alcove was a small bathroom. There was a clothing rack and a very large very comfortable looking bed. On a table some bottles of wine, goblets, and a loaf of bread. Despite her trepidation Antoinette focused on the words of the Master.

"You shall not leave this room until you have fulfilled each day's quota. The men will knock on the door and you will enthusiastically open it and greet them with a kiss. Then you must offer to undress them and inquire of them what they would desire. After the men have finished and dressed once more you will have a short while of relaxation and contemplation before your next caller arrives. If you think that you can buy these men off or give them less than what they ask for, keep in mind that they will be interviewed. You are a pleasure slave now, Sunshine. If you do not behave like one any agreement between myself and you regarding your former husband is forfeit."

What the Master did not tell the young woman was that the walls of the room were honeycombed with hidden observation lairs and one way mirrors. The Master had business to attend to. He had to remind himself to not focus on breaking his prize at the cost of his operation. After he had seen to his business of purloined information and secret alliances he would return, via secret entrance, to see how well his new toy was performing. Men he trusted would be observing while were not present. He would not miss the initial caller however.

Antoinette heard the door close and lock behind her. She had no idea when her first "caller" would arrive. She took a long look at herself in the mirrored wall. She tried to envision the princess she knew. Instead she observed a slim, dark haired, pretty girl, clad in nothing aside from her cuffs, fetters, and collar. Those, the slave braids and her shaven sex, demonstrated to the world that she was a woman with no destiny of her own. The soft light of the room played off her body, enhancing her beauty. For the first time in her life, Antoinette wished that she was ugly so that none of the men who arrived would have any desire for her. But she knew such transformations only occurred in fairy tales, this was the opposite, a nightmare from which she could not awake.

To calm her nerves, she poured a goblet of wine and drank a healthy gulp. The warm feeling of the liquid drove away a bit of the ice water in her veins. The room was so quiet Antoinette could almost hear her heart beating. The knock on the door was like an artillery barrage. Antoinette forced a smile to her lips, strode the few paces to portal, and threw open the door.

When Antoinette spied the man young man who entered the room, she thought her eyes were playing tricks upon her. The handsome Lieutenant looked just like her Richard! It took the former princess a moment to realize that the hair color was slightly different, and that his strong handsome face, while very similar, was not Richard's. Antoinette immediately understood that the resemblance to her husband could not be coincidental. This was a test; a very cruel one. Summoning all of her reserves, Antoinette embraced and kissed the tall lad. The sandy haired officer kissed Antoinette back with an intensity that caused the young former princess to lose her breath and her composure.

After the kiss she stared at him dumbly for a half moment before she said, "Welcome, my name is A ... Sunshine and I am for your pleasure."

The man smiled at Antoinette, eyed her up and down, and replied, "Sunshine fits you. Help me out of this uniform and then I will have some suggestions for you."

Antoinette greatly liked the man's charming smile, it was comforting somehow. The former princess put on an air of pleasant submissiveness as she reached for the brass buttons of the military tunic and gently began to part them. The body under revealed under the uniform was more finely muscled than Richard's. His cock, which Antoinette realized was only the fourth one she had ever seen in person, was quite nice. The Former Princess fell to her knees and began to perform fellatio upon the fortunate young officer.

He allowed the woman to take him to the cusp of climax. The man was young and virile but preferred to deliver his load inside a woman's sex or anus. Gently he instructed her to lie on the bed. Her lips and her sex both looked inviting. The desire of her eyes seemed to want more kissing so the young man bent his head to meet hers. "This woman did not kiss like a pleasure slave." He thought. Neither did she look like one. He wondered why a woman this beautiful was not being kept as the personal mistress of some rich man, not knowing of course that in a sense, she already was.

The Lieutenant kissed his way down her body until he arrived at her sex. The woman tasted divine and was amazingly responsive. The officer kept at his task until the slave orgasmed. The delighted Lieutenant watched the passion dance across the beautiful slave's face. While she was still panting and breathing heavily, he slid his manhood into her moistened box. The tightness of the woman was a pleasant surprise. It did not take him very long to bring himself to the point of release once more. With a grunt and a sigh he came deep within the compliant slave.

For her part, Antoinette wondered how her play acting had suddenly become something authentic. Was there something about this handsome young man beyond his physical similarity to the man she loved that brought out this side of her? If it was not this young man's attributes, was there something deep within her that the young man had loosed? Antoinette contemplated both questions and decided that she did not like the answer to either one before the orgasm overtook her.

From his secret vantage point in the rafters above the bed, the Master masturbated furiously to the tableau beneath him. That the woman once known as Princess Antoinette was a first class slut there now could be no doubt. The rest of his plan would fall into place without a single hitch. Softly he addressed the aide next to him, "Sunshine will embrace a whore's life, losing herself more and more with each new man, all the while convinced that she is committing acts of sacrifice to preserve her marriage and save her husband. Richard, the vermin, will live out his days in constant turmoil mixed with arousal about what his wife has become. Every benefit he receives from this day on will be a nail in his heart because he knows it will have come through his wife's pussy. He cannot criticize her for loving him and he is too weak a man to live long in squalor and filth. Very shortly, when I permit them the see each other, he will actually encourage her to further debauchery so that his living conditions improve once more. He will hate himself for doing it. He will hate her for loving him, but the House of Mauria does not produce men. Ultimately he will despise his very flesh, yet I will compel him to continue living. In time, to have any kind of sexual release, he will be gladly be her pimp and she, out of devotion, will become his willing whore. What a glorious victory!"

The aide next to the Master smiled and said in an equally soft voice, "There are so many reasons why you are called the Master, boss!"

Below them, the young man was holding the woman close; kissing and stroking her while he waited for his tool to recharge. He wanted to take her gorgeous ass before he had to return to duty. The woman's kisses were soft and yielding. Her slim, toned body felt like some exotic animal in his arms. The young officer realized that he was in the presence of a most gifted whore. His letter of gratitude to the Master would be quite effusive.

The woman's beauty inspired a faster than normal sexual recuperation for the sandy haired marine. On a small bedside table sat a large vial of lubricant. The Lieutenant collected a generous amount and ordered the pleasure slave to assume the proper position. On all fours in the middle of the bed Antoinette found herself strangely enthusiastic. She had always enjoyed anal sex and was quite curious to see if this young man, who so resembled her husband and had already demonstrated that he was an adept lover in other aspects, was as skilled at taking her ass as the man she loved.

Antoinette pondered why she was not more emotionally in knots. Part of her understood that she should be upset and wearing only a false smile. That she was something bordering on elated with a genuine expression of glee greatly confused her. The last thing she wanted to consider was the possibility that the master was correct; that pleasure slave WAS her proper station in life. All of the evidence was pointing in that direction however. Antoinette knew that she had always enjoyed sex. She had assumed that was because she was an especially content wife. Yet, if that were the soul reason for her sexual contentment, why had she responded to the Master and why was this dashing young man having such an effect upon her? She wanted to slap herself. She wanted to give herself a stern talking to. She wanted to behave as the Master's put upon victim, but she was having too much fun to do any of those things right now, for the lad was proving to be even more talented than Antoinette had hoped!

After, Antoinette had redressed the young officer; the two sat and sipped some wine. He was very thankful and was also quite complementary of Antoinette's beauty. She found respite in his words. Antoinette imagined what would have happened had she fought against the Master's will. The image of her abused by an ugly, selfish man came to mind. The former princess understood that she had made the right decision. "Richard would not want me beaten or abused, even if I must degrade myself." She rationalized. The word "degraded" repeated itself a few times in Antoinette's mind. Was what she experiencing really degradation? According to how she had been raised, unquestionably. "Then why can I not summon anger?" she asked herself. Like any good hostess, Antoinette allowed her "caller" to talk primarily about his own life before it was time to for him to go. Antoinette walked him to the door, graced him with a very light kiss and shut the door behind his tall form. In a mix of satiation and confusion, she sat down upon the bed and contemplated herself in the mirrored walls.

Before her mind could contemplate her situation for very long there was a second knock on the door. Antoinette did not notice the slight skip in her step but she was aware of the feelings of curiosity and anticipation that flowed through her as she neared the door. The man awaiting her was a bit older than the Lieutenant. He wore a major's cluster on a uniform that Antoinette had never encountered before. Judging by the cut of the tunic and its adornment, the former princess concluded that the man was not a military commander, but was probably some sort of intelligence officer. His hair was coal black, his eye crystal blue, his skin fair, and he had the manliest chin. Antoinette slid into his arms and received his powerful, yet sensitive kiss.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers