The Spoils of War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers

His penis, when revealed to the light, was positively huge. Neither her sheltered childhood, nor her previous experience had led her to believe that male organs came in such large dimensions. A rather vague memory came to mind of a ribald story she had once heard two maids exchange. Now she understood what their laughter was about.

The man was not much of a talker but he was exceedingly polite. He lay in the bed and nibbled at Antoinette's clitoris while the former princess set to work on his cock. The man had supreme control. He came at the same time Antoinette did. In her passion most of his seed fell upon his pelvis, which did not seem to bother the Major at all.

He held her close and sang a song softly to her between an abundance of kisses and an excellent massage. When his manhood entered her sex, the sensation was overpowering. Never before had Antoinette has so many orgasms in succession. Not long after the man had lubricated her anus. The sensation of his rod pumping away drove away nearly every memory of previous sessions of anal. Antoinette tried had to hold on to night she had surrendered her virgin asshole to Richard. She managed to retain it but it was now a glow worm in her memory, while the Major was a blazing bonfire. She realized that alteration should have made her sad, but somehow it did not.

She clung close to the major, the rest of their time together. With sadness Antoinette at last dressed him before collapsing in his arms and accepting several deep sensual kisses. When he was gone, Antoinette looked at her reflection and asked herself over and over "What kind of woman am I?"

Her third "caller" was s giant of a man., fully a head taller than the Master and a head and a half taller than her Richard. Dressed like a civilian, Antoinette had no clue as to where the Master had found him. This man enjoyed picking Antoinette up and she felt like a rag doll in his arms. His strength was phenomenal at one point, while lying on the bed, he held her aloft with one arm. His torso and stomach were knots of muscles and Antoinette took great delight in running her tongue over his firm and abundant abdominal muscles. The sex was very nice but all Antoinette could recall about the man moments after he had finished was his overwhelming strength.

The fourth man entered Antoinette's chamber as the giant was leaving. Of average height the only word that the former princess could summon up to describe him was "pretty." Beyond handsome, Antoinette at first thought she might be seeing things and that he was an illusion. He looked like the prince charming of the fairy tales that Antoinette read as a child. Not ruggedly handsome, not chiseled from marble, not matinee actor dashing, but just what an adolescent princess would create had she the skills of a wizard. It seemed almost a shame to undress the man, as his clothing was as fine as his features. Naked he was no less disappointing. Proportioned like an angel, he would not have looked out of place cast in bronze and standing in a museum.

To Antoinette's surprise, he was a bit tentative at first. It was as though he knew how to look the part of a lover but not what to do once he had won the maiden. When at last he realized that Antoinette was there to please him and not the other way around, he seemed to catch fire. He became demanding, not rude really, but rather like one afraid a window of opportunity would suddenly vanish, and he needed to act quickly. When Antoinette preformed fellatio upon him he purred like a kitten and later made little contented noises when she mounted and rode him. He exited Marionette's room more quickly than the others, leaving behind, if possible, even more questions than his first appearance at her door had generated.

Antoinette used the small bathroom, had some wine and ate several large slices of bread while she waited, what she realized would be her fifth and final "caller" of the day. She knew that she would have much to think about once this day terminated. She had serious pangs of guilt when she thought about Richard in his small cell. She pushed that thought away. She was going to change his living situation. "You are a terrible woman for enjoying yourself this day. Your hardships are nothing compared to those of the man you love." she told herself bitterly, still she could not erase the smile that she had been wearing for most of the day. "What are you, REALLY?" she screamed in frustration at the woman gazing down at her from the mirrored ceiling. And then the fifth man arrived.

Old enough to be her father, were he still alive. The man had an air of class and distinction about himself. Dressed formally, he referred to Antoinette as "Miss." His body seemed far younger than his face. Trim and fit, he was obviously an exercise enthusiast. By far the most polite and solicitous of her appointments he made sure that Antoinette was comfortable before he made any request. Quite talented at giving all forms of sexual pleasure, Antoinette felt like he was gently tutoring her, which he was in such a kindly manner as to be invisible. He was not unlike Richard's father, King Otto. Antoinette had always had something of a crush upon her father in-law, a fact she had never admitted, even to herself, until this encounter. With a deep and elegant kiss of her hand, the man exited the room.

Antoinette made her way to the bed. She sat on the stained sheets, and then threw the covers over herself. She felt the seed of five men slowly seeping from her body. Taking stock of herself, recalled each man in turn and then tried to recall her many times with Richard. She felt some consolation in the fact that he was not entirely lost to her memory. "There are far worse ways to spend a day." was her last thought before she drifted off to sleep.

In his cell, Richard had had a long and difficult day. The shaving of his body had not deterred the lice and fleas from assailing him. Richard looked at his mattress. What relief was shaving when his bedding literally crawled with parasites? Ugly pink welts covered his body and his skin was raw from his scratching. His guards had ridden him all day. Richard had broken down just once. His tormentors had chained him to his bars and introduced a very pretty naked blonde woman into his cell. Apparently she was one of the guards' wives. The woman ran her hands over Richard's body until he was painfully erect in his tiny chastity cage. The woman then produced a ring bearing dozens of keys.

"If pretty little Antoinette finds the right key, she will suck your cock!" The guards said mockingly...

While his penis throbbed in agony against its own tiny prison, the woman winked at him, and in agonizing ritual lasting hours, she tried every key on the ring. Of course none of the keys liberated him. The woman was so pretty and her touch so gentle that Richard was hard the entire time. When the last key also proved futile; a mock frown crossed the woman's face while the guards yelled in sarcastic sympathy, "Oh, so sorry. Perhaps pretty little Antoinette will find the key tomorrow, if not there are hundreds more to try!"

That had broken the dam and the guards took great delight in his tears of frustration and humiliation.

Sometime later the Master stopped in to gloat.

"Is there anything you require, vermin?" he asked.

"Yes, my name, my freedom, and my wife!"

"Vermin IS your name, you are free to be anyone you want in your cell and you have no wife."

"Go fuck yourself!"

"Actually I have a very sweet little brunette to take care of that. You may remember her."

"Leave me alone, you scumbag!" cried Richard in reply.

"Save your breath, Vermin. I'm here to inform you that because of the efforts of the woman who was once your wife, you may be moving up in the world."

"What do you mean?" asked an appalled Richard.

"Let us just say that because of her enthusiasm with some men of my acquaintance your sufferings will be eased. She is quite eager to see your lot improve. Why she loves you as she does is a deep mystery. Clearly she's never seen the whining, moping side of you that materializes in the face of relatively minor hardships."

"Leave her alone!" bellowed Richard before he flung himself at the bars while the master laughed contentedly before he turned and left the room.

Antoinette did not know how long she slept before the master gently shook her awake. She did know that she felt profoundly different and was physically, quite hungry.

"You have done well, Sunshine. Come dine with me and you can tell me all about your day."

The meal set before the former princess was first class, worthy of her prior station in life. She savored each bite as she shared her perceptions of the day with her enslaver.

"It was nowhere near as horrid as I imagined, Master."

"Don't by coy, Sunshine. From what I understand you rather enjoyed yourself today."

"Of course I did not enjoy it, Master. I could never betray my husband by enjoying the attentions of other men." said Antoinette defensively.

"And yet that is exactly what you did."

The Master watched Antoinette flush with embarrassment. And he tried to lighten the mood.

"There is no shame in what you have done, Sunshine. You are a highly sensual woman, responding to kindness, gentility and passion. Those men were mirror images of you. Would you have been happier today had the men been obese pigs who crudely used you? Of course not, Sunshine, you are not cut out to be a martyr."

Tears welled up in Antoinette eyes as she said sobbing, "It seems so wrong. Me enjoying myself while my husband battles fleas and lice. Me having intimate relations with men while my favorite part of him is in its own prison."

"His crimes are greater than yours. Would you prefer that I lock you in a tiny cell, naked, hairless, clad in a chastity belt for the reest of your life?"

Antoinette's downcast eyes at last met the Master's. "Off course not, but I SHOULD be miserable in sympathy with my husband."

"Says who? Your marriage is over. His suffering should no longer be your concern,"

"Master," gasped Antoinette, "Richard will ALWAYS be my husband!"

"You are the only one that believes that. You are a pleasure slave, as such you cannot marry. You are property, MY property as a matter of fact. The sooner that you accept that fact the better you can adjust to your new status."

"Master, I LOVE Richard. What I did today was for his good."

"I'm sure that you feel that way," replied the Master softly, "Your efforts WILL result in an easing of your former husband's living conditions. I am a man of my word."

"If that is true, Master, I will gladly endure more days like this."

"Now we are getting closer to the truth. Which man was your favorite?"

Antoinette startled herself by being quite forthright with her captor. For the next several hours she recounted her emotions and experiences of the day. The Master did not miss the inner fire that seemed to emit from his slave as she recounted her moments of ecstasy. The Master amazed that the fact that she was a natural whore, never seemed to enter into Antoinette's thinking. "In only a few days, she will never be able to reclaim what she once was." he thought to himself. "That she is complicit in her own enslavement will never occur to her."

After dinner, the Master took Antoinette on a walk of part of his castle. Before they started out, the Master produced a whore's cloak for the former princess to wear. In the red satin robe and hood, the only things visible were her cuffs, fetters, collar and slave braids. Antoinette understood the significance of the garment, but the chance to cover her nudity was too enticing an offer to turn down.

It was refreshing to see more than the Master's sanctum and her small service room. Of course she still drew stares, but now, at least, every eye was not appraising her naked form.

"Just because I wear the robe, it does not mean that I am actually a whore." she thought, trying hard to convince herself that it was the truth.

Upon returning to the Master's sanctum undressing and making love to him seemed inevitable. The Master did not even have to issue an order. He simply removed and hung up her robe. Already, Antoinette was seeing her relationship with the Master as different from the others she had experienced this day and the ones she would endure when the sun returned. That she kissed him with the almost the same passion as she had Richard, Antoinette was oblivious.

The next nine days passed in a whirl for the beautiful former princess. Each new man was a first encounter that left an impression on her soul. Antoinette was startled to realize that while much was lost in a general haze of pleasure, she could remember tiny details about each man. The angle of a nose, the cut of his pectorals, a scar on his groin. Under the onslaught, Richard faded, but Antoinette's convinced herself that he was he only true love and that none of these men, no matter how much she may have enjoyed their company, would be anything she could have affection for.

On her fifth day, when she would meet her twentieth through twenty fifth callers, the Master announced that he had "a surprise"for her. When Antoinette answered the door each time she was stunned to encounter men with very black skin and woolly hair. All were mercenaries from the far southern realms.. Among them was a set of identical twins who entered the room together and took Antoinette as though either they were one person or that she were two women. Antoinette was penetrated from both front and back at the same time. Each of the five men were amazingly gifted lovers. Antoinette felt supremely wanton after the last of the mercenaries left. Before that day Antoinette had never so much as spoken to a black man. The novelty an intensity of their love completely disarmed her.

The rest of her day she could focus on nothing else, being distracted even when her duties were over and she should have been attentively serving the Master. For this particular night the tyrant was not bothered that his pet was distracted. This was just the state of mind he had hoped to instill. He came to see this day as the turning point in his breaking and training of his slave. From this point on, the woman she had been began to alter into the woman fate, and the Master's manipulations, had destined her to be.

From his secret spy nest, the master watched delighted as Sunshine focused on only two objectives, to see to the needs of her "callers" and to see that her desire for pleasure was sated. The Master was well aware that by the end of her tenth day, she climaxed far more easily and far more deeply than she had on her first day. The slut, which her upbringing had suppressed and her marriage had barely exposed was no longer confined. The Master noted the extra spring in her step, the inner glow she emitted, and her increased passion in every phase of love making.

On the tenth day, shortly after her final assignation, she and the Master sipped champagne, Antoinette was allowed to raise a toast to "My beloved Richard." After both had drunk a bit the Master asked, "Would you like to see your former husband's new accommodations?"

"Oh yes, Master!"

In her scarlet whore's cloak, the Master led her to a different part of the castle. Beyond the portal of a barred room she found her husband. Their eyes met as each silently appraised the other.. Her appearance shocked him. Seeing her clad in the whore's cloak was a punch in the gut. Part of the sting was the realization that he could see no part of her, save her hands and feet. The loose robe hid the curves that Richard ached to spy. Almost from the first moment of his imprisonment, his mind had been very active trying to memorize every curve of Antoinette's body. He had hoped for a refresher course. Hardest to take, ironically, were the slave braids. With the rest of her glorious hair concealed by the hood, Richard realized that his only view of her was the same as if she were a passing common streetwalker. The sudden realization that she was becoming a common streetwalker for his benefit was almost too painful to contemplate.

As much as it pained him he could not disparage the results. He now wore a linen shirt, khaki pants and leather moccasins. He had a real bed free of vermin, a desk, writing paper and even a tiny barred window. The hair on his scalp was just growing back. He still wore his chastity cage beneath his pants but he felt more like a member of the human race.

Antoinette was ordered to stay beyond Richard's reach and Richard had been instructed, prior to her entry, not to use his wife's name.

"Honey!," he shouted at last.

"Hello, Richard Darling! How are you doing?"

"Better than I was."

"As you can see," interjected the Master, "I am a man of my word, your efforts, Sunshine, have not been for naught."

Richard and Antoinette stared at each other, there was so much that they wanted to say to each other that they ended up saying nothing. Richard felt like a heel for enjoying his new housing situation but his relief and been so abundant that all he could feel only a shameful gratitude. He had a hard time meeting her eyes, yet he could not stop staring at her. Her face was angelic, and she seemed lit with some sort of inner fire. Richard understood at once, that while this was still his beloved Antoinette, she was no longer the woman he had married The Master studied Richard carefully. His thorough understanding of human psychology quickly grasped that Richard would acquiesce to virtually any behavior on the part of Antoinette for further relief, Richard's subsequent behavior could have been charted by a blind man in a fog.

"Vermin, how would you like to receive a blow job from Sunshine here?"

The former prince's eyes lit up and a hopeful expression crossed Antoinette's.

"What must I do?" asked Richard weakly.

"A small thing really, Sunshine has entertained fifty different men to give you the comforts you now have. All you need to do is to encourage her to entertain another one hundred times and her sweet, succulent lips will be permitted to encircle your manhood until you come. I think I can be amenable to letting you have relief every time your former wife passes the century mark."

Richard gasped. His mind was a sharp as ever, he understood that the Master was taking his wife away from him one cock at a time, but beneath the khaki trousers, his manhood swelled to the point of agony in its small cage. "I can't go to my grave without enjoying one of Antoinette's blow jobs once more. I'll demand my execution afterwards." he thought to himself. Yet even as he convinced himself that he would live for just one more moment of happiness with the woman he loved, future blow jobs appeared over the horizon like tempting oases in the desert.

His eyes finally fixed upon Antoinette's He read agreement there as well as something else, perhaps anticipation? Softly Antoinette subtly nodded and at last the words reached Richards throat,

"Would you do that for me, Honey. Please!"

"Of course, Darling. I love you, I would do anything for you."

A short time later Antoinette and the Master filed out of the room containing Richard's cell. As they strode along, the Master placed and arm over Antoinette's shoulder as the slim pretty woman asked,

"Master, must it be completely new men? Perhaps those black mercenaries could call again, or that giant, or the sandy haired Lieutenant."

The Master smiled broadly as he listened to the woman who was once a princess express the desires of a most uncommon whore.

In his cell, feeling like the worst being in the universe, Richard collapsed into tears. Even as he wept however, he knew for certain that he really really wanted those blow jobs.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers