The Sportin' Club

Story Info
Let's see what the night has in store.
3.6k words
4.27
41.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LB_2006
LB_2006
6 Followers

Copyright LB_2006, all rights reserved. Any resemblance to persons living, dead or otherwise is purely coincidental.

"So are we going to go in?" you ask me, "seems like an awfully long way to drive to chicken out now."

I'm sitting in the parking lot of the Sportin' Club, and I'm scared shitless. I've never been to a brothel before, and I sure as hell never thought I'd be visiting one with my wife. I stare blankly at the grey plastic radio controls of the rental car and try to focus on something other than the issue at hand.

"I guess we'd better lay down some ground rules before we go in." I feel like Clarence fucking Darrow, pleading for the defense.

"Like?" It's your voice, but I'm having a hard time understanding the question.

"Like what are we here for? I mean exactly?"

"Let's just see what the night has in store. And our bank account – this place is not cheap."

"OK, but what are the limits? I'm not going to fuck another woman."

"OK, fair enough, but it's alright if you want to touch one. I'll be right there."

"And you know I'm cool with you being with another woman." I pull the key out of the ignition, and I can't believe how much my hand is shaking.

"I know, I just don't know if I'm OK with it."

I look over at you and think to myself how beautiful you look. My hand goes to the back of your neck and I pull you in for a kiss.

"I love you, Kim", I say, but in my own head it comes out as 'I'm not sure we should be doing this'.

""I love you too, and I'm going in now. Join me if you want, or stay in the car." The dome light cuts through the isolated Nevada darkness and makes my mind up. I'm right behind you as we walk up the gravel path. A buzzer lets us in, and I'm looking for the sign that says 'Abandon hope all ye who enter here'.

The interior of the club is dimly lit, and the madam of the house has already called the girls in for a lineup. There something for everyone's taste, from tall leggy blondes to a really obese black woman, who looks like she just got out of the joint for killing her husband. With a meat clever. I lean in close and whisper to you, "What do you think?"

"I feel like I'm picking a lobster out of a tank. I can't choose, so I guess it's your call."

A brunette, two girls from the end, looks like the typical girl next door. She's tastefully dressed in a black teddy, and her breasts look real, with large nipples pressing through the thin fabric of her lingerie. I'm guessing 36C, atop a firm waist supported by strong, shapely legs. She's not a waif-thin supermodel, but I never did go for fragile women. Best of all, her smile and sparkling eyes communicate that she's OK with the couple thing and ready to have some fun. I take it as a good sign and call her name.

"Brenda", I say, and I can't believe I actually remembered her name. Brenda smiles and walks over to us.

"Do you want to get a drink?" she asks.

"Yes" my wife and I both reply at the same time, and laugh out loud. Brenda joins in. "First time here, huh?"

"Yeah" I say, "does it show?"

"You both look a little nervous, but don't worry, I won't bite. I do like to nibble and lick though."

Brenda turns to you and takes your earlobe in her mouth. Her tongue darts in and quickly out of your ear, and I hear you sigh. My cock gets instantly hard.

The three of us grab a table and order a round of drinks. Bourbon, neat for me, a vodka tonic for Kim and champagne for Brenda.

"So what do you guys want to do?"

I look at you, and your eyes tell me to do the ordering. One from column A, one from column B, et cetera.

"Well, we're married, so I'm not comfortable fucking another woman."

"So you want to watch me? Maybe a toy show?"

"How about a toy show, with some touching allowed."

"Do you want oral?"

Sure, I think, how about rustproofing, too? I'm about to reply, when Kim says "Yes."

We cut the deal, and I can't believe how much money I'm about to drop for two hours worth of debauchery. Someone was definitely getting fucked here, and it sure felt like me. I toss back my glass of Wild Turkey and Kim drains her vodka tonic.

"Follow me guys." Brenda gets up and I watch her ass walk away from the table. For the first time I notice it's spectacular.

The walk to Brenda's room seems to take forever, but given the view this isn't a bad thing. She unlocks the door and Kim and I step into a tastefully decorated, very comfortable room. No mirrored ceilings, no shag carpeting, not a single piece of crushed velour to be seen. The key thing is a king sized bed, with sturdy posts ideally suited for restraints. If you're into that kind of thing.

"Would you mind if I put on some music?"

"No, that'd be good" is my replay, and the sound of tasteful background jazz fills the room. Al DiMeola is my guess, and I silently compliment her on her choice. Maybe it's the bourbon, or maybe it's the jazz guitar, but I'm definitely feeling more relaxed.

"You guys are wearing WAY too much clothing. Get comfortable."

I walk over to stand behind Kim and pull her sweater over her head. My hands go to her nipples and I pinch them gently through the fabric of her bra as I kiss her neck. My fingers stop long enough to unsnap her bra, and I ease it down off her shoulders. My lips continue their work on her earlobe as I reach around front and unsnap her jeans. I pull the zipper down and tug the jeans over her hips. My hand slides down to the front of her panties, and I can feel that she's already wet. Sliding my hand inside her panties, I stroke her slit and run a few lazy circles on her already hard clit. I feel Kim shudder and her knees go weak.

Breaking the moment, she spins around and says, "Your turn."

Her hands go to the buttons on my shirt and she damn near rips them open. She's so turned on that her hands are trembling, and she falls to her knees to undo my own jeans. My cock feels huge, like twice its normal size and my head is swimming in sensory overload.

"Careful", I say, "or you'll put an eye out with that thing."

"With this?" In one motion she pulls down my jeans and boxers, then rises to take my cock in her mouth. She's teasing me, running her tongue around the head then taking me deep into her throat. I moan softly and grab Kim's hair. She takes me all the way in one more time, then finishes with a quick flick of her tongue on the bottom of my cock. I suck in a breath and almost beg her not to stop. .

"Fuck, you guys are HOT."

I look over at Brenda, and she's got the crotch of her teddy unsnapped. Her fingers are working furiously on her clit, rubbing circles at hyperspeed. She pauses, runs her middle finger down her slit and just into her pussy. I can hear how wet she already is by the sucking sound her finger makes as it slides inside of her. Pulling it out, glistening with her wetness, she says, "Anyone want a taste?"

Kim beats me to the bed, and hungrily sucks Brenda's fingers into her mouth. So much for the not-sure-about another woman thing.

Brenda moans, and I lean down to take one of her nipples in my mouth. I suck it hard, and run my teeth across it. It's big, easily the size of a thimble, and gets even firmer as I keep sucking it.

"Bite it" Brenda says, so I do. I look up, and Brenda's hand is inside Kim's panties. Kim's head is back, she's pinching her own nipples and thrusting her hips. As turned on as she is, it won't take her long to cum. Brenda keeps up her fingering, pausing occasionally to slip two fingers inside Kim's pussy. Kim stops her long enough to pull off her panties, then climbs back on top of Brenda. Brenda leans down and begins using two hands on Kim; one is furiously diddling her clit, while the other hand begins to finger fuck her with increasing speed.

"Harder" Brenda says, "bite my nipple harder!", so I do. She moans loudly, and I reach down with my free hand to rub her clit. Brenda's moans push Kim over the edge, and I hear my wife yell, "OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM. FUCK YEAH THAT'S IT. DON'T STOP!! Kim's shaking now, convulsing with the last of her climax. I stop diddling Brenda to kiss Kim. She's covered in sweat and shaking like a leaf. I know she'll need a little down time, but it won't take her long to recover.

Kim rolls over the side of the bed, so I climb between Brenda's legs. My tongue licks up her slit, then down the other side. Brenda's hips buck, and my tongue circles her clit. I start gentle, but build the speed and pressure. I get her close to climax, then slow down, teasing Brenda the same way I like to tease Kim. "You've got to make me cum. I'm so fucking close...", Brenda sighs, and I can't resist her request. My tongue picks up speed, and I pause to suck her clit between my lips. Her legs start to shake, and my index finger finds her slit. I slide my finger in for some lubrication, then find her ass. My finger circles her hole, then I gently press in. It only takes a second for Brenda to explode with an "OH GOD OH GOD, OH FUCKKK...." I feel her ass pulse on my finger and she grabs my hair to hold onto my head as she rides the climax out. I can't breathe, but I don't mind.

I need release and I need it quick. Kim, now recovered and even hornier than before, climbs up on the bed.

"Fuck me from behind", she says, and I don't need to be asked twice. I kneel on the bed slide my cock inside my wife, as Brenda climbs underneath to lick Kim's clit. Starting slowly, I pick up rhythm to match your own thrusts against my cock. It feels so good, and I'm so turned on that I know my first orgasm will be quick. I do my best to hold out, silently naming all the dead presidents I can think of, working through the alphabet backwards, but when I feel Kim's second orgasm building it's a lost cause. "OH FUCK YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN...."

Brenda picks up the pace on Kim's clit, and I feel her finger probe for my ass. She finds it, and I explode into my wife just as she's riding out the throes of her own climax. "UMMMMM FUCK!!!" I cum hard, hard enough to feel the chills throughout my body. My cock is still rigid, so I keep thrusting. It all feels good, but I know I'll be numb in a few seconds. Spent, I pull out and roll over onto my back.

"Wow", says Brenda. "You guys know how to party." I watch her get up and cross the room, and really hope she's going for a pizza and beer. She's not. A minute later she's back with a strap-on dildo and harness. Handing it to Kim she says, "I hope you don't think we're done here".

For the first time I realize I'm in for a LONG night.

Chapter 2

"Let me help you with the straps." Brenda stood behind Kim and helped buckle the black leather harness that held a rather imposing silicone dildo. When she was done, her hands began to run down Kim's thighs and calves, then back up again. I sat in a chair opposite them, thinking there was no way I'd be raising the Titanic just yet.

"Bend over", Brenda directed Kim, "and put your hands on the bed."

"Like this?" Kim asked.

"Uh huh, but spread your legs more."

Kim did like Brenda had asked, and the view was outstanding. I could see Kim's asshole and the lips of her pussy. A drop of cum was leaking from her pussy, and I watched it grow.larger.

"You are so beautiful" Brenda said to Kim, "and you have me so fucking turned on."

Brenda kneeled behind Kim and began to run her tongue up the back of Kim's thighs. Her hand slipped underneath the leather crotch panel of the harness and began to stroke Kim's lips. She was careful to avoid Kim's swollen clit, which was beyond sensitive at this point. Brenda's tongue found Kim's asshole and she began to work slow, lazy circles around it.

"Oh my God what are you doing to me?' Even I wasn't brave enough to rim someone.

"I'm eating your ass. Do you want me to stop?"

I could see that Kim was trying to formulate a response. Clearly, some line had been crossed, but the look on her face told me it no longer mattered.

"No, please don't"

Brenda kept up with her tongue and her hand, and Kim voiced no objections. I watch Kim's arousal build, and felt a familiar stirring in my groin. Round one may have been over, but I could tell I'd soon be ready for round two.

Before Kim got too close to climax, Brenda stopped and said, "My turn."

"Ohhh...." Kim moaned in frustration, "what about me? I'm so fucking horny right now"

"Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging. I just need to be fucked right now." Brenda climbed on the bed and lay on her back. Reaching up and behind her, she pulled a gold colored vibrator out of a bedside drawer. It looked like something out of a Buck Rogers episode.

"Plug this in over there" she directed me.

"Jesus, does this thing shoot death rays?"

Both women chuckled. "No", said Brenda, "but that may get me to shoot something else. Stand over here." I moved to where she wanted me, close enough that she could take my now hard cock in her mouth. She handed me the death ray. "See this cup? On the end? I want you to put that over my clit. First, Kim, I need that cock you're wearing inside me."

Kim walked over and began to slide the dildo up and down on Brenda's slit. Brenda spit in her hand and reached down to coat the head of the toy, "Put it in me", so Kim did.

It took a few thrusts before Kim had the whole thing inside Brenda, and I was amazed that she could take a cock that size without discomfort. "Turn the vibe on now", so I did and placed the spoon shaped end around Brenda's engorged clit.

"Like this?" I asked, tenuously.

"Little lower." My hand, holding the death ray, moved lower.

"Yeah, there." Kim was still thrusting into Brenda in a slow but constant rhythm. "How's this?" Kim asked, not having much experience with fucking another woman.

"Good for now. I'll tell you when to pick up the pace."

Brenda reached over to grab my cock. She spit in her hand and ran it up and down the length of my shaft. Few things, in my opinion, are as good as a nice gooey, sticky blowjob, especially when a woman knows how to use her hands at the same time.

Her lips took my cock in, and her tongue ran circles around the head. Her hand continued to stroke the shaft as she alternated techniques. First circles, then deep in her throat. Her technique was flawless, with just the right amount of pressure and speed. When she took me all the way in, her fingers would gently stroke the skin on my scrotum, sending shivers down the small of my back.

Brenda was raising her hips to match Kim's strokes. "Fuck me harder", she said, so Kim began to thrust into her with some urgency. It seemed the right thing to do, so I turned the speed of the death ray from "stun" to "cripple". Brenda's response was to moan deep in her throat and suck me harder. And faster.

Kim's thrusting was almost violent now, and Brenda was beginning to shake her legs as she thrust her hips. Her face was flushed and I knew her climax was close. So was mine. I flipped the death ray to "kill", and the effect was immediate. Brenda began to whimper as I felt the cum rising in my balls. We came at the same time, me in Brenda's mouth, her all over the sheets. I watched in fascination as her orgasm produced stream after stream of ejaculate. I was stunned; I'd heard about women who squirt, but I'd never seen one up close and personal before.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh......" was all she could say as her head rolled from side to side. It took her a minute to recover, and when she finally leaned up on her elbows she said, "Fuck, you guys. I almost blacked out...."

Kim had taken off the harness and was diddling her clit with some urgency when Brenda stopped her. "That's my job", she said, "Get on your back on the bed."

Kim did as she was told, and Brenda pulled yet another toy out of her bedside table. This one was made of hard plastic or glass, and was shaped like an open letter J.

"Ever have a G spot orgasm?" Brenda asked. Kim replied, to my embarrassment, "No, I don't think I have a G spot."

Brenda just chuckled. "Well, we're going to find it tonight." She inserted the Pyrex toy into my wife and grabbed the death ray. Turning it on, she cupped Kim's clit with the spoon shaped head. Kim jumped and squirmed; "Too much" was all she said.

Brenda looked to me for help. ":Find me the attachment with a white pad on the end." I did as I was told and produced something that looked like a marshmallow bonded to a death ray electrode.

"This one?", I asked.

"Yes". Brenda took it from my hand and changed attachments. Death ray modified, she began to work long circles up my wife's labia, across her clit and down the other side. Kim was obviously enjoying this, as her hips were rising from the bed to thrust against the end of the probe. It looked to me like Kim was close, but Brenda refused to get her over the edge.

"Stop teasing me. I need to cum now." My wife protested, but it came out as almost a whimper.

"Soon" was all that Brenda said, but she picked up the J shaped toy with her free hand. Kim's pussy was so wet that the dildo slid in with almost no resistance. "UMMMM!!" she cried out and tried to thrust against the toy, but Brenda was having none of it. Turning around so her ass was facing Kim's head, Brenda changed hands with the toys. Her stronger right arm began to thrust the dildo in and out, while her left hand worked the death ray. Finding a spot just above Kim's clit, Brenda turned the death ray to medium power and picked up the pace with the glass toy.

"Stop!", Kim yelled, "You're going to make me pee!"

Brenda just smiled and kept at it. "Go with it Kim. Don't worry, it's not pee." Her right hand was a blur, and her left thumb flipped the switch to max power. It was all over for Kim, and she came like nothing I've ever seen.

"OHFUCKOHGODOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!!!!" Kim was screaming, and her head flailed from side to side like a woman possessed. To my amazement, her pussy shot out a stream of clear liquid, then another, then another. She rode out the orgasm, then shot bolt upright when she could take no more.

"Oh my fucking God. What did you do to me? I have never fucking cum like that."

Brenda laughed. "Congratulations, you just had a G spot orgasm. And you just experienced female ejaculation."

"I can't fucking see straight." Kim laughed, and I realized she meant that in a good way. I was wiped out, but the power of her climax had me semi hard again. I was debating going for round three with Brenda when a buzzer rang in the room. A disembodied voice said "Time, Brenda" and it was over.

"OK, mom. We'll wrap up." It was the code that things were OK.

"I feel guilty charging you guys", Brenda said, "Because I've never had a party like that before."

I wondered if it was bullshit, but then Brenda walked to her dresser, pulled out a scrap of paper and wrote down her number. Surprisingly, it was a Colorado area code, not a Nevada one.

"I work here about three weeks a month. I'd love to see you here again", she began, "but I'd love to see you two outside of work again too."

I looked at Kim, who had managed to put on most of her clothes. Kim looked at me and smiled. Walking over to Brenda, dressed in her jeans and black bra, she kissed Brenda full and hard on the lips. It seemed like a long time before Kim broke the kiss. "I'd like that, too", she said and we were gone.

LB_2006
LB_2006
6 Followers