The Sports Centre

Story Info
A massage with fringe benefits.
3.7k words
4
33.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one helluva week; the kids had played up so much that I had to go to the school twice to sort out problems. Bills had come through the door like water from a tap and the mortgage was a month late.

I had discovered a leak in the bathroom toilet making it necessary for me to call in a plumber and the washing machine had broken down so the repairman had to be called in to fix that. My back ached and my head worse. In short, I was worn down and badly in need of some fortification, a pick-me-up.

I had grounded the kids for the entire weekend with no TV and now sat in the armchair feeling sorry for myself when the phone rang. It was just before lunchtime on the Friday, and my husband called to ask me to pack a bag and make sandwiches for him as the Company was sending him to Scotland for the weekend and he wouldn't be back until Tuesday. This was the last straw and close to tears, I sat stewing in the chair.

Hubby came and went on a flying visit, telling me that he loved me and would be missing me. I knew this was rubbish, as he loved to get away from home at weekends, away from the kids, why else would he choose to be off fishing most times. I was pretty sure that he had a bit on the side somewhere, but couldn't be certain and that was something else that festered in my mind. I had become stuck in a rut and needed something to lift my spirits to a higher level.

As I sat there pondering, an idea came to my mind. Going to the kitchen, I poured a half glass of milk and threw a couple of painkillers down my throat. I had decided to go to the Sports Centre for a massage. Phoning them, I was assured that if I left immediately they would be able to fit me between two other appointments, as there had been a cancellation. A quick shower, clean panties and I flew down the stairs and out to my car, an old Ford Capri. Coughing and spluttering it wheezed into action and soon the Sports Centre loomed into my sight.

Parking the mobile wreck, I registered, paid my dues and wandered off to the changing rooms to await my call, blissfully unaware of what a wonderful afternoon it was going to turn out to be.

I walked around the room looking at the pictures of luxury holiday resorts and the superbly tanned bodies of the men and women in them. I knew they were all models, but that did not stop me from envying them, knowing that I looked nothing like them. I am five feet tall reasonably attractive but a little dumpy, my breasts had gone south too early due to their size on such a small frame and my bum was much too big. As you have probably gathered by now, my self-esteem was low.

While checking out the pictures on the wall I heard a bright cheery voice from behind me, I hadn't really noticed the door opening and her voice kinda surprised me. "Hi," she said, "I'm Emma, your masseuse, you must be Lynda!"

"Err yes," I ventured, are you ready for me now?"

"Yes, come on in and get out of those togs, you look as though you are in dire need of a little TLC."

"Yes Emma, I suppose I am, something that there is not a lot of in my life these days."

"Don't worry Lynda," she replied, "we'll soon have you feeling much better."

The massage room was warm and brightly lit, the walls tiled in white with a grainy self-pattern. Strangely, the table looked very inviting and I began to relax a little, I felt comfortable with Emma, but was still a little worried about how I looked because of my beer keg shape. Compared to me she was perfect, a little taller than me, lovely soft blonde hair and small pert breasts that obviously had no need for a bra, in fact a bra would have been insulting. Her eyes were a stunning blue and her smooth skin wonderfully tanned. She looked at me, smiling, and for a moment our eyes met and something moved between us.

"Lynda take off the gown, hop onto the table, lie face down and I'll begin." The brightness in her voice had gone now, become toned down, huskier, somehow sexier, but perhaps it was all in my imagination, I was soon to find out that I couldn't have been more wrong.

These thoughts were racing through my head as I clambered onto the table to lie with my face looking through the cushioned hole, my bum sticking up into the air and for the entire world looking like a mountain of flabby flesh. I became ashamed of my body in that instant and resolved to do something about it. At a mere five feet tall and getting on for one hundred and ninety-six pounds, I knew that I had become well overweight.

This didn't seem to faze Emma and soon I felt her hands running up and down my back, the aroma of sandalwood drifting through the air. Her touch was light but firm as she explained that she was using special oil that had been brought back from Egypt and was reserved for special customers like myself. I loved the aroma as it wafted through the room, wholesome and earthy; I was to later to learn that her special oils were all laced with opium to help her clients relax.

As her hands moved down my legs and across my ass her manipulations began to turn me on. I should explain at this point that sex with my husband or anyone else for that matter had almost become something of a monthly ritual. Many things still turned me on though, seeing some hunky feller with a tight six pack and even tighter butt always made me wet and some of those sexy programmes on TV would get me going too. When that happened, I would get out one of my trusty battery powered friends and let it have its wicked way, sometimes three or four times in one day.

The more she worked, the more aroused I became, with all these erotic thoughts running through my mind. I could feel that my nipples were becoming hard and that my pussy was becoming wet. 'If she keeps touching me like this I will surely become very wet and horny,' I thought; I hope she doesn't notice. The last time I had fancied and been with a woman had been in my twenties; I was now in my thirties. It had been at least ten years and a good woman could still turn me on it seemed but it wasn't so much Emma, but what she was doing to me that was setting me on fire.

I felt Emma part my legs and knew that she could see between them and my now puffed up sex lips, would she be offended, ignore it or become turned on herself?

I heard her sigh and felt her hands move between my thighs squeezing the flesh in her strong fingers as she got slowly closer to my honey pot. Her breathing seemed more laboured now and I felt that my now wet pussy was turning her on also.

Before reaching my pussy she told me to turn onto my back, I did as I was told and saw her slip out of her white overall, her demeanour had changed, she was as turned on as me.

Putting a pillow under my head her pussy came into my direct line of sight, except for a nicely trimmed Mohican style area of hair she was just as clean-shaven as I and her lips were swollen and thick. Emma was equally as turned on and I could not stop a smile from crossing my face. Her beautifully up-turned breasts sported very hard nipples, exceptionally large for such small breasts.

She smiled back and I saw a hint of genuine tenderness in her eyes as she resumed massaging. Starting at my shoulders she worked her way down to reach my breasts, filling her hands with my full but over-size bosom. However, she didn't touch my nipples, working around them instead. They were already swollen and I longed for her to touch them. Their being very sensitive I have been known to cumm just by having them manipulated, stroking, caressing, licking, kissing, sucking, tweaking, pulling and biting them, any combination of these could make me cumm.

However not this time, instead her educated hands moved down and over my belly towards my pussy, but again she stopped short of it. Instead, she climbed up onto the table straddling me.

Leaning forward she kissed me passionately, a kiss that seemed to go on forever, our tongues entwined, licking, sucking and deeply probing. Her rock hard nipples constantly brushed or pressing against my own.

I felt her adjust and move down my body slightly, feeling her hot breath on my now turgid nipples as she licked around each deep brown aureole, hers were as pink as her nipples, and I shuddered deliciously. She took each one into her mouth separately suckling like a baby, grazing it with her teeth before lightly biting.

I was very turned on now, my pussy overflowing with juice; I could feel it trickling down between the cheeks of my ass. If she kept this up, I would surely cumm.

Once again, Emma shifted her position clambering down from the table and immediately parting my thighs where my now overflowing pussy was opened to her gaze. "Beautiful," she said very low and huskily, full of erotic tension, the air positively electric, "you have the most beautiful pussy that I have ever seen."

Slowly she slipped two fingers deeply inside me while at the same time circling my clit with her thumb. Reaching down I took hold of her wrist with both my hands and began pushing them deep inside my now saturated hole.

"No Lynda, slowly and gently, let go of my wrist now and let me do all the work, you'll not be disappointed."

Removing her fingers Emma lowered her head to my over-excited pussy, her tongue tracing wet lines all around it getting closer and closer to my clit. I felt her scoop up some of my juices with her tongue and heard her swallow as she said, "you have gorgeous sweet juice Lynda, it tastes beautiful," she sighed deeply.

Returning once more to the land of honey she was quickly licking and sucking my labia with little nips of her teeth as an aside, with my head rolling from side to side I clenched my hands into fists as she steadily drew me closer to orgasm.

When her lips closed around my clit I knew that I could no longer hang on and as she sucked I writhed and groaned and the first wave of a mighty orgasm ripped through me to leave me shaking with emotion and bucking my hips as I fucked her face. Game girl, she hung in there and would not let go of my clit sucking hard and now biting too.

I had never been pleasured so completely by anyone, man or woman, she was outstanding. As I felt her teeth bite hard into my clit the second wave thundered through me, arching my back I almost bent double as the most complete climax I have ever experienced just rolled on and on, one wave into another.

Collapsing back onto the table, sweat pouring from me and shaking with the aftershocks, I was delirious with happiness.

She came to me, cuddling and kissing me as I licked my cumm from her delightful face. "Emma I don't know what to say," I managed at last, "I have never had such wonderful sex in my life; if you had not stopped when you did I think I could have cumm forever, it was absolutely fantastic."

"Lynda, sweetie, I could see from the very beginning that what you needed was an uplift, and the best way I could do that was to make love to you, I am so glad that you enjoyed it. You know, you seemed in dire need of a friend and my heart went out to you, once I got you onto that table I began to fancy you and knew that I wanted to fuck you and make you smile again."

"Emma you are just what the doctor ordered, I suppose I had better get dressed now, you probably have another client waiting."

"No, you are booked for a whole hour and we have only used up half of that time.

Emma wiped down the table and lay upon it opening her arms to me, I needed no encouragement to begin with her, eagerly seeking out and finding the rock hard nubs that were her nipples. Circling the aureole with my wet tongue before taking each in turn into my surprisingly still hungry mouth, but now eager to return the pleasure that she had just given to me.

Gently I bit into them and hearing her gasp with pleasure, bit a little harder.

"Yes Lynda," she gasped, "that's it, I love having my nipples and clit bitten, it feels so good. Don't worry, if you bite too hard I will soon let you know."

I felt her nipples swelling and becoming even harder, something that I would never have thought possible given the current size and hardness. With my mouth full, I wasted no time in slipping my hand down between her thighs and finding her soaking wet love tunnel.

Her legs parted easily and two fingers slipped into her like a child on a water slide. Lynda was as wet as I had been and so hot, her juices were almost at boiling point, she was like a furnace down there.

Quickly I withdrew them offering them to her to lick and suck which she did readily. I then dove down between her lovely thighs heading straight for her overflowing honey pot. I found to my surprise the biggest clit I had ever seen, it must have been a good two inches and I took it into my mouth as though it were a cock.

I sucked on it as though it were a cock, moving my lips up and down its length, she quickly got into the rhythm and began fucking my mouth with it, she fucked my mouth so hard that her ass left the table. Reaching one hand to the back of my head, she moved as though she was a man, and I enjoyed every thrust. Moaning and crying as she fucked my mouth, I glimpsed the other hand pinching and pulling hard on her nipple. I slipped my fingers back into her pussy matching her thrusts with mine and soon she cried out "yes, yes, yessss!"

As she came she fountained, shooting her cumm into my mouth like a man, it was incredible, but I didn't spill a single drop, swallowing it all. I waited a moment until her shuddering died down and she began to calm before moving up her body to hug and kiss her. As I did this she licked her juices from my face and I noticed tears in her eyes.

I asked her what was wrong and she replied nothing, that I had made her very happy, so very few women or men could accept that her clit was so big, let alone treat it like a cock.

Hugging her some more I said that it didn't matter to me, I only wanted to please her, besides, I had thoroughly enjoyed sucking her clit and hoped that we might repeat it some day. She just smiled and said nothing.

"I have another surprise for you yet Lynda," she said climbing down from the table on legs that were still a little unsteady.

I looked at her with astonishment written all over my face, and pinched my arm to make sure that I was awake.

"Yes Lynda, close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you."

"Eagerly I agreed waiting to see what else she was going to do. The room went quiet except for the sound of a key turning, a drawer opening and the rustle of paper. I was at a loss to try to guess what she was doing but waited patiently.

"You can open them now Lynda."

Whatever I might have been thinking I was not prepared for this. Emma was wearing a strap-on dildo; jet black and shiny from the lubricant that she had coated it with, it stood at about nine inches long. That was not all, she told me that it was a double-ended toy and that eight inches of it was already buried deep inside her pussy. She added that it wasn't very often that she found someone she could play with and when I was ready she would switch it on as it was also a vibrator.

I was amazed, now I use vib's, got quite a stock of them at home, different shapes and sizes, but I had never seen a beauty like this before. "Oh Emma, are you going to fuck me with that," I asked with a 'put on' hint of fear in my voice.

"Oh yes Lynda, and you are going to love it, I just know you are, it is already lubricated, so bend over the table so that I can put a smile on your face that will last you until Monday."

This last sounded a bit like a command, but I wanted to anyway, so what the hell. I broke out in a huge grin, "yes please Emma," I said bending over without further ado.

Emma began by rubbing the tip up and down my still wet pussy, the vibrations playing havoc with my nerve ends and sending delicious messages back and forth from my clit to my nipples; it was a heavenly feeling. I started moaning as the vibrator stroked up and down the length of my slit. It was so good.

Gradually it began to penetrate until it was fully home, followed by short rhythmic strokes, nine inches filled me with such delight, making me tingle with pleasure. This was my first time ever with a strap-on and I loved every second of it.

To my delight, she also began slapping my ass, first one cheek then the other, with each slap she drove the dildo deep inside me, setting up a rhythm of slap, thrust, slap, thrust, getting faster each time.

Then I felt her finger penetrating my back entrance, this girl sure knew how to turn me on. The slapping had stopped but the finger in my ass more than made up for it, I was getting wetter by the second and fast approaching another climax.

"Don't stop Emma," I cried out, "this is wonderful, I am going to cumm in a minute, fuck me harder baby, I want you, I want you."

Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder she drove that vibrator into me, drawing me closer and closer to orgasm. "Cumm with me Emma, cumm with me," I heard myself crying out.

"Yes Lynda, I am with you, oh cumm for me Lynda baby, you are the best ever."

With that, I started to cumm, shaking and having spasms as each wave tore through me and Lynda came too. I heard her hissing through her teeth. "Yes Lynda, yessss, oh god Lynda you are the best ever."

She collapsed on top of me, sobs and spasms ripping her apart, I knew that she had just had an almighty orgasm and at the same time felt my cumm trickling down the inside of my thigh. It had been a most memorable fuck and the best ever with another woman. I briefly wondered if I would see her again to repeat this wonderful session.

All too soon, she withdrew the still vibrating dildo from my clutching pussy; I suppose I was a bit disappointed but secretly hoped that we would soon repeat it.

She switched it off, removed it then licked off my cream before passing it to me to lick hers. As I set it aside, she whispered in my ear that today had been the best session that she had ever had with a woman, and hoped that I had not been disappointed. I told her it had been the same for me; I had never had a session like it.

"Lynda," she said tentatively, "will I see you again?"

"I was hoping you would say that Emma, it has been an unforgettable day and I would love to see you again, in fact my old man is away for the weekend in Scotland on business, why don't you come over and sit for a spell with me tonight?"

"Oh Lynda I would love to, give me your address, I get off work in another three hours." This all came out in a rush making it apparent that she had been thinking the same as I. Now all I had to do was get her to stay overnight, we could have so much fun together.

"That's great Emma, I'll set an extra place at the table for you, next to me, do you think you can put up with my three kids?"

"Why not, I have three brothers at home, all younger than me and a real pain. At twenty-two I am the eldest, my oldest brother is six years younger than me and the other two are fourteen and ten, sure I can put up with them."

I smiled at her and stepped into the shower to wash myself off before going home. The best weekend in a very long time looked set for me now, and I longed to get my mouth around that clit of hers again.