The Sports Fan

Story Info
Jim is divorced. How does he meet women?
5.1k words
4.44
32.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June

"Quick! Over here!" The blond giggled and jogged off the path towards some bushes. "In here! Nobody's coming. Hurry up!"

Jim followed her around the bushes. As he caught up with her, she pulled her sports bra up. Those succulent 20-year old mounds were beckoning him. The pink tips made his mouth water.

"HEY, BUDDY! Watch where you're going!"

Jim snapped out of his daydream and almost stumbled avoiding the jogger coming the other way. "Damn," he thought. "I haven't been laid since long before my divorce was final. Must be nine or ten months now. It's been so long that I think anything in a skirt or tight shorts is flirting with me when our eyes meet, yet the only dates I've had are with Mother McCree and her four daughters."

No divorce is fun but his had at least been straightforward. No adultery or abuse charges, fifty-fifty split of the assets and he got to see his kids frequently. After eighteen years he and Jan hadn't had anything to talk about. "Maybe if she had tried harder during counseling or been more understanding about my job," he thought.

"Hey, Parker," he remembered his high school coach saying. "If you run the ball through the line properly, you'll make yardage on almost every play. If the blocking is perfect and you don't run the right way, nothing will go anywhere."

It was a philosophy that he had adopted as soon as he heard it. Do what you ought to and things will work out. Don't blame others for your mistakes.

He glanced down at his beer belly. "Maybe if I hadn't put on almost fifty pounds while Jan gained only five. Maybe if I'd let some of my salesmen make more trips instead of me. Maybe, maybe, maybe ..."

"Funny, now I've lost ten pounds since the divorce and the slowdown in the economy has cut back on my trips anyway, but how do I meet some women?" Jan had had no problems. As soon as the divorce was final she'd been out on dates. In fact he'd gotten to see his kids a lot more weekends than called for because she "had plans."

That didn't bother him. He liked his kids. Adam in accounting had gotten a divorce and his wife moved 300 miles away. Peter, who lived in the next condo had gotten divorced and then his company transferred him to the opposite coast from his kids. Jim couldn't imagine that. Even on the weekends that Jan kept the kids, he usually saw them at the sports that they played.

Now that school was out, the weekend games were suspended until fall. Instead he had scheduled a one-week vacation to Disney World in July. What had he been thinking! Florida in July! He should have planned an historical vacation to New England.

"Back to the problem at hand," he chuckled softly at his weak pun. "How to meet girls."

He had tried a couple of bars but the females looked like they were still in high school and their conversation showed they had never voted for a President. He was sure that places existed for people his age but so far he'd had no luck discovering them.

Another quarter-mile marker oozed by his feet. "Only two more miles today and forty more pounds to go."

----------------------

September

"You don't look old enough to have a daughter on the field." Jim cringed inwardly as soon as the words were out of his mouth. "How did I come up with such a lame line," he mentally kicked himself. It was half time at Ashley's soccer game and he had gotten up the nerve to talk to a pretty blonde that he'd never seen before. She didn't have a wedding ring.

"I don't," she replied. "My niece is Number 4 for the Cougars and when my sister called and told me that she couldn't get away for the game, I told her I'd come lend support." Her voice was musical and that smile was only for him, right now.

"My daughter, Ashley, plays sweeper for the Tigers. I'm Jim Parker." Now that he was close he could tell she was young, thirty at the most maybe twenty-eight. Would she be interested in a man at least ten years older?

Their conversation flowed freely around the cheers of the game. Jim managed to let Carolyn know that he was divorced and discovered that she wasn't dating anybody. The game finished with a 2-1 victory for the Tigers.

"Well, give your niece my consolations. She had a good game though." He paused. "Could I give you a call, maybe go out for a drink?"

"Sure, anytime."

Jim almost did a back flip. "A highly likely date and with such a looker," he thought as he turned to find Ashley.

"Oh, Jim," Carolyn called.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to know my number?"

He blushed. He felt like he was an adolescent again. She probably thought he was trying to blow her off. He fished out a business card and wrote her number on the back.

----------------------

"Damn, when did rubbers get so complicated," Jim growled under his breath. When he was in high school, there was only Trojan latex. Now he stood in the drugstore confronted with a selection that took half an aisle. How many brands were there? "Regular, large, extra large," he read. "Guess which size I'll take! Lubricated, not lubricated. Ribbed, knobs or plain. Reservoirs, no reservoirs."

"Can I help you," a female voice sounded close to his shoulder.

He turned to see a girl who looked like she ought to be doing her homework, but her nametag said Registered Pharmacist. "I haven't bought these in a long time," he said. "I don't understand all the optional stuff."

"I think most of these are for kids, but let me try to explain. Unless you're in the, uh ... largest one percent, Large size will be fine. We sell a fair amount of Extra Large but I bet that they're mostly used for display and bragging. Take the lubricated. It not only helps initially but also is spermicidal and kills germs and you can't be too safe. As for everything else ... it probably doesn't make any difference, although ..." her voice dropped to a whisper. "I keep a box with the knobs in my bedside table for when my boyfriend forgets."

-------------------------

The first date with Carolyn ended with only a pair of warm, soft lips caressing his, but things progressed quickly. Within two weeks they were an item.

Halloween rolled around in the middle of the week so no parties were on. Jim suggested that they have a two-person masquerade ball at his place. Some rules were established. They couldn't let the other know what costume would be worn and they had to stay in character all evening.

He left work a little early to get everything ready. The weather was still warm enough that he was planning to grill salmon and vegetables outside on his deck and eat at the table there. He also ran the vacuum and dusted quickly. Then he changed into his pirate outfit. Carolyn rang the doorbell about five minutes earlier than he expected but everything was ready. He opened the door. "Avast ye, mateys! Who dares to disturb Long Jim?"

Carolyn was dressed in slacks and a blouse.

"What ..."

"I couldn't drive over here in my costume. Give me five minutes and I'll be ready." A quick peck on the cheek and she disappeared into the guest bedroom.

Sure enough, in five minutes she floated out dressed in an ante-bellum full hoop skirt and tightly fitted bodice. "I do declare, Mr. Long Jim, that grill sure smells good."

"Not a bad Scarlett O'Hara accent," Jim thought. "Well, missy," Jim tried to growl. "I think you better be happy with anything that you get on this ship or you'll walk the plank."

Without much effort they managed a conversation that was both intelligent and yet kept close to their characters. The topics started at work and what had happened since they talked two nights before then it became more playful as the dinner was finished and more alcohol consumed.

"Mr. Long Jim," Carolyn started. "Why are your pants so tight? Have you been drinking too much rum punch?"

Jim had lost weight back to his college level and the workouts had actually left him an inch slimmer around the waist. She was referring to the fact that his dick was clearly outlined by the stretchy material in the costume pants. She emphasized this by running her fingers lightly over the appendage.

"Missy, are you making fun of Long Jim? I may have to punish you." With this he brandished his plastic sword at her chest.

"Mr. Long Jim," she batted her eyes at him outrageously as she converted four syllables to eight. "If you're not careful that sword might rip the stitches of my gown. My seamstress just tacked up the bodice on the sides yesterday and Ah'm afraid it might come apart."

Jim realized exactly what she was telling him. He glanced around quickly. They were still on the deck where another condo owner might walk by and see them. Carolyn's eyes were glittering though. He could see the lust and the challenge. Take a chance. It's only her boobs, not like we're going to be screwing at high noon in Times Square. We can always run inside. He pulled out the pocketknife that he always carried.

"You can't make fun of Long Jim that way! I'll have to torture you."

He flicked the top stitch with the knifepoint. The thread parted. Several more on the same side then over for a dozen on the other side. Her breasts were full and as the material came apart they pushed forward. The nipples were still hidden from view, but the smooth milky skin where her bikini line was, teased his eyes.

Jim reached inside the material. He tugged at a nipple and then twisted it slightly. "There, see what you get for insulting the notorious pirate, Long Jim."

"Oh," Carolyn moaned softly. "Jim ..." as he did it again. "Do it again and I'll have to dry clean the dress to remove my juice."

"Your panties are already soaked?" he asked in a low voice as he pulled the bodice, separating it completely, allowing her breasts to swing free. He twisted the other nipple.

"No panties," she panted. "Not in costume."

"Show me," he commanded.

She swung her legs from under the table and lifted her skirt. The dark blond hair was visible against the milk white triangle of her skin. Her legs parted in invitation to him. He dropped to his knees, now heedless of interruption by a neighbor. She flipped the skirt over his head as her thighs trapped his tongue against her gash.

He usually took his time at this delightful duty, but he knew she was too far gone. He immediately made his tongue rigid and flicked it rapidly over her clitoris. In a few minutes her hips began to buck.

"NNNNNGGGGGHHH," she clenched her teeth to keep from crying out, then collapsed into the chair.

It was over before Christmas. Carolyn had a schedule to keep. Her clock was ticking and she wanted a husband now. Jim was still healing from his divorce. He just couldn't make the commitment that she wanted. The parting was frosty and Jim felt sorry for both of them.

---------------------

January

Jason's basketball game was away and the Visitor stands were sparsely filled. As Jim climbed the bleachers, he noticed a brunette sitting by herself. Jim vaguely recognized her. "Kathy ... Kathy Johnson," he dredged up her name. He remembered that her husband had died the year before of a heart attack at about fifty years old. Kathy was in her late forties and Brad, the youngest son of three, was a senior and one of the starting forwards.

"You may not remember me. I'm Jim Parker. May I sit here?"

"Sure," Kathy replied, glad to have friendly company and a face she had recognized if not a name she remembered.

They talked off and on throughout the game. He sat and talked with her at the next game and afterwards made a date for drinks and a casual dinner. She joined him in his bed after several dates.

------------------------

God, he loved her legs. She was tall and slender, almost thin, without pronounced curves but her legs were to die for.

Her legs had inspired the massage he was now going to give her. Early in their relationship while they were waiting for him to recuperate lying in his bed, he had begun massaging those glorious gams. (Funny, they had never made love in her house. Brad was around most of the time but even when he was gone, they gravitated to Jim's condo.) She had enjoyed it and now he massaged her legs every second or third time they made love.

He started at the top of one thigh. Pouring Strawberry Flavored Edible Love Oil into his hands, he rubbed them together to warm the oil. Then he moved in long strokes up and down. The strokes were firm, pushing into the skin, but not hard enough to pinch. Switching to feathery fingertips he drew random patterns on her flesh before moving to the back of her knee. She could almost swoon from the silky touches there and often he would be able to smell her fragrance by the time he reached her calf. She played a lot of tennis so he was more forceful with the calf, making sure she was relaxed and loose. Descending to her foot, he gently kneaded the heel, sole and ball before lightly tugging and caressing her toes.

Moving to the other foot, he reversed his actions, progressing up her other leg. Jim and Kathy had developed a little kink. As he moved to the top of her calf and the back of her knee he would position himself so that his sack swung, grazing the ball of her foot. The first time had been accidental and had made him shiver. She noticed and looked back to see what was happening. After that she always tried to gently stroke his balls with her foot.

As his fingertips made soft strokes on the inside of her thigh again, he gauged her mood. Sometimes her legs would be spread and she would be hunching the sheets in very small movements. In that case he would move between her legs and take her from behind, reaching under to play with her clit, helping her achieve a quick climax. Other times he continued their love play by kissing her back and rolling her over to tease her nipples. No matter which approach, after the massages she almost always would cum several times with him inside her.

-------------------------

At Spring Break Brad went off with his older brothers to Pensacola. Jan took Ashley and Jason skiing with her new boyfriend and his daughter. Jim took Kathy to the Caribbean. The first three days were spent in sunning and sightseeing. The fourth day they rented bicycles and rode away from the hotel with a picnic lunch. Several miles down the road they turned off onto a narrow trail towards the beach. After a quarter mile or so they rode out into a small cove that had a beautiful, deserted strip of sand.

They spread their towels and splashed off into the gentle blue water. She was wearing a light blue bikini with boy-leg bottoms. Although he continually declared how beautiful her legs, including her thighs, were, she hadn't wanted to compete with college girls that worked out every day.

Upon getting out they had lunch including an excellent bottle of wine. Then they lay down to sun themselves and let the food settle.

"Jim."

He was almost dozing after fifteen minutes in the drowsy warmth. He looked over to where she was lying face down. Except she wasn't face down anymore!

She was propped on her elbows. Her top was lying to one side and he could see her erect nipples. Scanning further down her body, he was amazed that she had already discarded her bottoms.

"Come here," she whispered huskily.

If this had been a cartoon, you would have seen sand flying and Jim's feet spinning like tires on a dragster. He was sure that he broke the speed of light moving over to her.

As they came together in a hungry kiss, she began tugging on his trunks. Soon after, his trunks joined her bottoms. Then he was sliding down her body. He feasted on her nipples, laving one with his tongue while caressing the other with his palm, then switching.

Continuing downward, he kissed all over her thick bush. Because of the cut of her bottoms, she had not had to trim her bush. He loved the feel of the soft curls and the slight tickles on his cheeks and tongue. He slowly ran his tongue down her slit and back up.

"Turn around," she commanded.

They moved into the classic sixty-nine position. He continued to love her slit. Moving his tongue randomly from top to bottom, from side to side, stopping to flick her clit for a short while before moving on. He could hear and feel her begin to grunt and moan around his knob but she didn't release him.

"Kathy, I'm going to cum."

Instead of stopping she sped up. He could feel her tongue swirling wetly inside those lips clasping him. He began to spurt. She caught the first drops in her mouth. Then he slipped out.

"OOOOHHHHH!" Her head rolled away from him as her hips spastically gyrated on his mouth. He felt a flood of wetness smear over his face.

Afterwards they made love slowly, cumming together as Kathy rode him. The last two days of their vacation were spent half in the water and half in bed.

--------------------------

The week after they returned, he arrived for their Friday night date as usual. She met him at the door, her eyes puffy and red from crying.

"Oh, Jim, can you ever forgive me," she blurted out throwing herself into his arms before shaking with more sobs. "I just ca ..., can't ..., can't forget Bill. I feel as if I've been unfaithful. I see him everywhere in this house: in Brad, at the breakfast table, in our bed." She wailed again.

Jim left an hour later. He understood that she still grieved for her husband, but he couldn't compete with a ghost.

---------------------------

May

Jim noticed that the redhead was sitting alone. She usually attended the softball games with her husband, a lawyer.

"Hi," he said, just wanting to be friendly. "Where's your husband off to today?"

"Roger's got some negotiations this afternoon that he couldn't get out of," she laughed. "But he's been my EX-husband for almost two years now. We're still friendly enough to sit together at Melissa's games."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Jim was embarrassed.

"That's all right. Husbands aren't usually clued in to the marital peregrinations around here."

Jim found her easy to talk to. As the game was ending he made a date for the following Saturday for dinner.

---------------------------

Jim had been eating too much of his own cooking. Neither was he up for the bland sameness of the RubyFridayApplebee restaurants. He made reservations at the Café Pont-du-Garre. It was a pretentious name but the cuisine was excellent and, surprisingly, reasonably priced.

When he called Barbara to confirm the date, he only told her the time he would pick her up, not where they were going.

When she opened the door at seven thirty, she did a double take, evidently not used to her dates showing up in a blazer and tie. She looked gorgeous in a purple dress that nipped in at the waist and flared over her hips, accentuating her graceful curves.


They slipped into an easy conversation as he helped her into his car. At the restaurant he held her chair. Since he ate there often on expense accounts, he was able to comment on the dishes and make suggestions. Once she had decided, he signaled the waiter and ordered for both of them.

As expected the food was well prepared and served elegantly. They dawdled through desert and an after-dinner drink, leaving after more than two hours of indulgence. She put her arm through his as they walked to the car only separating when he opened her door. He caught a glimpse of thigh as her legs swung in.

"How about a cup of coffee? Or tea?" Barbara looked down shyly as they stood on her front porch.

"Sure, either one," he replied.

After two sips of tea he put down his cup and raised her chin as he kissed her. As the second kiss started, her wet lips parted and their tongues played together. On the third kiss he smoothed the dress on her side. She rotated slightly bringing his hand to her tummy. He took the hint and moved his fingers lightly up to her breast. He circled around the outer edges indicated by her bra, staying away from the nipple. She moaned into his mouth.

12