The Sports Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached behind her for the zipper. It slid down with a smooth and satisfying zzzzzz. She twisted out of the sleeves, their mouths never parting. He managed to unhook her bra without much fumbling and she sailed it into the corner of the room.

He discovered a perfect pair of breasts, "not too large, not too small, just right." He remembered from Goldilocks and the Three Bears. He teased her with caresses and then gentle licks before moving back to kiss her again. He tugged gently at the dress bunched at her hips. She lifted up and the dress crumpled to the floor.

He had had just enough alcohol to take a risk and he had bench pressed 150 the day before. Jim stood and scooped her up like Rhett Butler picking up Scarlett. Then he started in the direction that he guessed for the master bedroom.

He made it without dropping her or even having a small muscle tremor and he had guessed right on the bedroom door. He admired her beauty as he began stripping his shirt and tie. "Don't forget to lose the socks," he thought to himself.

Jim quickly joined her on the bed. Several kisses and continual caresses of her breasts brought her to a writhing, almost animalistic state of desire. When he stroked her panties over her cleft she shuddered several times in a small orgasm. He moved beside her hips and pulled her panties off. He spread her legs with his knees and bent to taste her essence.

"OH GOD, YESSSS! DO ME DO ME DO ME!" Barbara hissed after just a short time of his ministrations. Thighs clamping around his face, fingers pulling his head into her, she rolled through her second orgasm of the night.

As she relaxed he moved above her resting on his elbows and knees. He began to move his prick between her lower lips, up and down the slit, opening her and gathering some lubrication before the first thrust. She had really excited him with her responses. He hoped that he would be able to delay until she could catch up again.

By the third or fourth thrust she was purring constantly. The deep guttural sound was doing nothing to delay Jim's ejaculation. Still he was able to hold off for a while.

"JIM! NOW! HARD! HARD! IN ME!" Barbara suddenly urged him on.

He went over the top just as her body went rigid pushing up against him.

--------------------

They were lying in her bed on a Saturday morning three weeks after their first date. They had made love gently before falling asleep the night before. When they woke they had showered together. The shower had been quite erotic with caresses and moans coming from both of them. Jim had become hard and he was looking forward to a romp when they dried off. Instead she had crawled in beside him and cuddled up with her head on his chest.

"You know Roger, right?"

"Yeah."

"Why are we talking about her ex," Jim wondered. His prick waved around, wondering why it wasn't in some warm, wet sheath. Nothing was sure to deflate him as much as a discussion of Roger.

"What do you think about him, as a person I mean."

"He's a freaking idiot for letting such a beautiful, intelligent woman get away," Jim thought. He couldn't see where this was heading, a sure sign of trouble with a female. Aloud he said, "I guess he's alright."

"No, your honest opinion."

Jim had served on a committee at the school with Roger. He thought he was a bully, a jerk and pig-headed. "Well, he doesn't have strong people skills."

"Damn, this could put a downer on the whole day," Jim thought.

"Would you believe that I've had more orgasms with you in the last three weeks than Roger gave me in the last three years we were married?"

"What! You're kidding! Didn't you have sex? Was he cheating on you?" Inside Jim's pride expanded several notches.

"No, he wasn't cheating, at least not in town anyway." Barbara was circling her fingertips around Jim's chest. "He just liked to get off, and quickly, in the missionary position. If he licked me, it was three or four quick swipes to provide the lubrication that his haste wouldn't allow me to produce. He'd jump on, push a half dozen times and be done."

She looked up at him. "You're only my fourth lover and the first since my divorce. I didn't know any different."

"Oh, honey, I'll help you make up for lost time." A leer crept into Jim's voice. Maybe there was still hope, his prick thought.

"You remember our first date?"

"Yeah." Of course he remembered. It was just three weeks ago. He didn't have Alzheimer's yet. Where was this going? Why were we wandering over all these subjects?

"I can't remember the last time that Roger opened the car door for me. And he never held my chair or ordered for both of us. I didn't think men like you existed. I'm just trying to tell you how lucky I feel to be with you. You're so considerate, kind and above all SEXY."

This last word went directly from Jim's big head to his little head. "Maybe there's hope yet," his prick thought.

"Now," Barbara said. "Let me show Mister Wonderful how grateful I am." She slid down and engulfed half his dick with her mouth then her head bobbed back up until the dick popped out. "And I'm sure you'll like this, too, Jim."

-----------------------

On their six-week anniversary, Jim and Barbara had returned to Café Pont-du-Garre. They had gone earlier this time and with the longer days of summer, it was still light when they returned to Jim's condo.

They decided on a slow walk through the neighborhood. Barbara had brought over her jogging outfit so that they could go for a run in the park in the morning. It had become a weekend ritual. She changed into the tight shorts for their walk. Jim put on his jogging shorts also.

The conversation was pleasant but the sultry summer evening made them both sticky by the time they returned. "Take a shower and I'll give you a massage," Jim offered. He hadn't done that since breaking up with Kathy.

Jim stepped out of the shower and dried off. Barbara was already lying on the bed nude. He grabbed the bottle of Strawberry Flavored Edible Love Oil that had been warming in the sink of hot water.

"Does Madame want Pierre to massage weeth or weethout zee towel covering her," Jim asked.

His French accent was atrocious and Barbara giggled

"No towel is necessary, Pierre."

He straddled her hips and poured some oil on her shoulders. He began a pattern rubbing up the center of her back and then a caress down her sides, grazing her breasts as he did so.

"Oh, that is so relaxing," Barbara moaned.

The touch of her skin was exciting to Jim. As he knee walked backward to begin massaging her lower back and hips, his dick waggled over Barbara's bottom.

"Somebody else is going to need relaxing, too," she laughed.

He poured some more oil on her hips and some dribbled down the crack of her ass. He reversed the direction of massage, moving up the outside of her buns and back down the center. He thought her buns were one of her best features. They were firm and the two cheeks formed a heart shape that excited him every time he took a good look.

He was reveling in her visual stimulation and not paying as much attention to the massage. On a down stroke Jim's thumb slipped between her cheeks and swiped over her nether hole.

"Oh, my lord," Barbara exclaimed. "Oh! What did you do?"

"You mean this," Jim asked. This time he used both thumbs to slightly spread her cheeks as again one of them slipped between and stimulated her.

"Oh, yes!"

Jim moved so that he was kneeling between her legs. In this position her firm cheeks separated. He could view her brownie and her pussy at the same time. She was very wet. He began caressing again, this time just concentrating between her cheeks.

"Don't tease me." She bucked her hips back trying to increase the contact.

He put one thumb on her brownie and began a slow, circling penetration. He reached under her with his other hand and began rubbing her clit. Then he inserted two fingers into her hot channel.

"Oh, Jim ... Oh, Jim ...," she was panting and thrusting her hips back and forth. The up motion drove his thumb in further. The down motion ground her clit onto his finger.

He could sense that she wouldn't last much longer. He increased the speed of his hands.

She vibrated. Her inside muscles gripped and released his fingers a dozen times in a minute. She gasped and then, "Oooohhh. Nnnnggghhh." The long low moans trailing off as she slumped in release.

-----------------------

Summer was coming to a close. Not as many people were out jogging on Saturday mornings. The twenty-somethings that they usually saw had dwindled away, as there was less need to get ready for a beach trip.

"Catch me if you can!" Barbara sprinted off the trail.

Jim chased her behind some bushes.

She pulled her top up exposing her glorious breasts. He bent to take one in his mouth.

12