The Sportsmen's Club

Story Info
A one-night stand turns into unbelievable crazy sex.
8.3k words
4.33
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waddie
waddie
73 Followers

This whole story started on a Saturday night, at the Sportsmen Lounge, outside the small mountain town where I lived. For a while it was the hoping place on a Friday or Saturday night. There was usually live music and good crowds. I was there on this Saturday night with a friend, Mike. He was always on the hunt for a chick. He was one of those guys who had "lines" that he'd use. They were corny and rarely worked. But, he was persistent and he also knew when to give up the effort and go on the hunt for some other chick. He usually struck out, but he managed to parlay his efforts into a score more often than I had expected.

On the other hand, I wasn't really a guy who went out to a bar, hoping to pick up some chick for a one-night stand - just not my thing. Now, that said, it did happen from time to time, but I was never out there, throwing out lines, desperately hoping I could drag some chick home for a night of wild sex.

On this particular night, for some reason, we'd all been drinking quite a bit. It just seemed like there was a mood in the air. By the time 1:00 AM rolled around, we were all pretty blasted. This blonde chick had been hanging around me all night. She was not bad looking, but was obviously quite a bit older than us. But, she was pretty nasty looking and, as the night wore on, when I'd dance with her, especially during a slow dance, she had begun whispering dirty things into my ears. It didn't take long to realize that she was more than willing to come home with me, or whoever else grabbed her by the arm on the way out the door. I was also pretty sure she meant what she'd said and would probably do just about anything if I did take her home -- which still didn't seem like that great of an idea.

If the truth was known, she was probably some sort of local whore - just a slut who liked to fuck, not a working girl -- our town was way too small to support a professional. But, I was young and dumb and I'd like to say I didn't realize that -- but I knew she was looking for action and I was drunk and horny. Up until the last minute, I wasn't planning on taking her anywhere. She was older, and drunk, and slutty, and honestly I really wasn't that interested. But, by the time it came around to last call, I'd realized that Mike was no longer in the bar. Figuring he'd finally hit on some chick who liked his lines, or at least tolerated them, it was clear he wasn't in the bar anymore.

The crowd started thinning out, the bartender called for "last call" and this blonde chick was still hanging on me. So, after one last check for Mike -- this was before cell phones, and if I left him behind, it was a very long walk home, I decided to head for home. Home for us was a small house we rented on the north end of town -- pretty much in the country, but right on the edge of town.

As I said my goodbyes and started heading for the door, this blonde chick glommed on to my arm and asked (basically begged) me to give her a ride home. We were south of town, and lived on the north end, and so I figured she had to be somewhere in-between, and said "OK". It was winter and cold outside. My truck was out on the edge of a big dirt parking lot -- typical country bar. There were no lights in the parking lot.

So, I started my old truck and let it warm up a bit before putting it in gear. This chick, I have no idea what her name was -- probably didn't even know it then -- scooted over next to me and started talking nasty and biting my neck and sticking her tongue in my ear. Next thing I knew we were making out and I was feeling her up. She had big tits and a thin blouse that was very low cut - barely covered her up. As soon as I started touching her, she started moaning and making noises that were impossible for a young guy to ignore.

Almost before I knew it, she started rubbing my cock through my Levi 501's. She got them unbuttoned, pulled my dick out and was jacking it. Just as she put her head in my lap and was licking the end of my cock, a friend came by and knocked on my window. It startled both of us and she quickly stopped what she was doing and sat up. I rolled my window down, the guy looked inside, laughed a little, and said "just wanted to tell ya, Mike left with another guy and some chick." I thanked him, we all laughed a little and made some cracks about what was going on in my truck and that was that.

With the truck warmed up and a girl sitting next to me who wanted nothing more than to suck my cock and get fucked, I had no choice but to take her back to my place. I was only about 20 years old, so at that age, I was still good for multiple orgasms in a night. I figured that if she started sucking me on the way home, as she was telling me she was going to, I was going to go ahead give it to her - give her a mouth-full of cum - knowing I'd be good to go again in 15 or 20 minutes.

But, once we pulled out of the parking lot, I made her stop. I didn't want to get pulled over. I'd been drinking and I knew It wasn't going to help my driving if she was giving me head at the same time. Back then, a DUI wasn't as big a deal, like it is now, but still, I made her behave. So, instead, she started talking, non-stop. Her conversation was incongruous, but kept skipping back to dirty things she wanted me to do and reiterations that she'd do anything I told her to do -- emphasizing ANYTHING.

As we rolled into town and down main street, then out on a country road toward our house, a guy I knew -- sort of a friend, saw me coming and jumped out in the street to flag me down. I slid to a stop on the icy road and asked him what the hell he was doing walking at 1:00 in the morning, in the snow. He told me he'd gotten locked out of his house (in a very small town about 10 miles south) so he'd hitched up to our town and wanted to stay with us for the night. The story didn't make much sense -- plus, I had a chick in the truck, that not long before had her head in my lap, and I had better things to do.

But, he was insistent and said if I didn't take him he had nowhere to go and would probably freeze. I reluctantly let him inside and we all went to my house. Once inside, he wanted a drink (he was basically just a slacker who worked as little as possible and drank and smoked pot as much as possible -- just an acquaintance -- a friend of a friend sort of deal and I'd never really liked the skinny little guy anyway). So, when he said he wanted a drink, this chick perked up and wanted one too -- even though she was already pretty damn drunk.

Next thing I knew, the music was on, we were all making drinks in the kitchen, and in the light of the kitchen, this chick suddenly looked - older. She had a permanent "rode hard and put up wet" sort of look going on. She did her best to cover it up with lots of make-up, bleached blonde hair, tight jeans and a low cut blouse. It worked. She looked hot, that's for sure. But, in the lights I could see a few tats here and there and it was suddenly obvious she was, at a minimum, an X-biker bitch or even some biker's current ol' lady. She was a nasty looking little tramp and alarms were going off in my head. But, by then I was too buzzed to take her back and too horny to quit. Besides, it wasn't that she was ugly, she was actually not bad looking, had a hot figure and had probably been damn pretty at one time, but too much drinking and partying had taken a toll on her.

So, I turned the lights down low and lead everyone back into the front room. I set her down in a big, over-stuffed chair and I sat on the arm of the chair, next to her. That left Mark relegated to the couch, which was where I wanted him, on the other side of the room! Mark started talking and said something about how old he was and without thinking I her asked how old she was -- she stumbled for a minute, but with the alcohol and pot, she finally said, umm 38. I laughed and said I wasn't asking her bra size, and everyone laughed. I was about 20 or 21, so 38 seemed VERY old to me anyway. Still, she was pretty decent looking, we were both horny and very buzzed, and her blouse had somehow come unbuttoned even further -- she'd already been sucking my dick and I realized it was beyond the point of no return!

This house wasn't a duplex -- they weren't connected, but they were in the old part of town, in what had once been a mill-town, and houses in this area were built in close proximity. So, when the lights came on in our place and the music started, it attracted the attention of a neighbor. He was just a regular guy -- partied too much and didn't have much on the ball, but was a decent guy and we were casual friends. Pretty soon, he knocks on the door, then opens it, and lets himself in (the entry was through a big mud-room, then a hall down to the front room, with another door -- it was a weird old house).

He sees me sitting there with this chick, who was wearing a top that was now unbuttoned a couple of buttons too far and smiles a big smile. Then he looked at Mark, scowled a little (nobody really liked Mark much -- he had little to offer society and was mostly a leech.) Then, he asked if we were having a party. I replied "no, not really" hoping he'd go away. But, he didn't and next thing I knew he was in the kitchen getting a drink and then he sat on the couch next to Mark. Everyone laughed and screwed around for a few minutes. But, it was getting late, and I was getting beyond buzzed and my mind had become focused on something much more interesting -- which was the scantily clad chick sitting next to me!

Eventually, I tired of the small talk. We were all tanked up on drinks and Mark had passed around a joint that was very strong. So, I just stood up, grabbed the chick by the hand and told Mark where he could sleep and we walked off. Once I closed the door she was all over me. Horny didn't begin to describe her -- she was wanton and as we stood there making out, she started telling me that she wanted me to fuck her, that she wanted me to fuck her mouth and fuck her ass and that she'd do anything, emphasizing anything I wanted her to do -- I'd never heard such filthy talk from a girl and I knew she meant it. I worried for a minute -- wondering what I could catch from her. But, back then, AIDs hadn't been invented yet, and herpes was unknown, and pretty much anything could be cured with a shot of penicillin, so I just said to myself "what the hell" -- I remember consciously making that decision.

Plus, I was drunk, stoned, and by then, very horny and had a half naked woman telling me all the nasty, filthy things she wanted me to do to her and the dirtier things she was going to do to me -- it was all too much to pass up. I walked her over to the bed, she quickly sat down on the edge and told me how much she wanted to suck my big hard dick again. In seconds, she had my cock back in her mouth and my pants were all the way down to my ankles. While she sucked, I kicked off my boots. For the first time, she had full access to my cock and I couldn't believe that she was able to swallow the whole thing.

Now, my cock isn't the biggest one in the world by any means, but I'm 6'3" and weigh 230 lbs and lets just say my dick is proportional to my size. No girl had ever been able to take the whole thing down her throat, until now. Then she grabbed my ass and began pulling me back and forth, shoving the whole thing down her throat, pulling it out and doing it again- all the time slobbering and moaning and occasionally saying fuck or suck it or something while I rammed it harder and harder into her mouth!

Then she stood up, turned me around toward the bed, and pushed me toward it. I stepped out of my jeans and tried to lay on the bed, but was going to be facing down and didn't like that idea. So, I gathered my knees under me in a kneeling position and started to turn around. But, she jumped on the bed behind me and immediately had her head between my legs and started tonguing my ass. I'd seen it done before (long story) but had never had a girl do it before. I have to say, it felt beyond amazing. She was reaching under with one hand, jacking my dick and sticking her tongue in my ass -- not just licking it but burying her tongue as deep as she could - my dick was about to explode. She was sticking her tongue up my ass as far as she could and jacking my dick so hard it almost hurt.

After a while, I couldn't stand it and knew I was about to cum. So, I spun around, pushed her back so that she slid off the bed and back onto her knees. I stood up and stuck my cock in front of her face as she kneeled in front of me. I ordered her "Suck My Cock! All of IT -- Suck it Down Your Throat!" I just started fucking her mouth as hard as I could, calling her nasty names and telling her that if she spilled one drop I was going to spank her ass and throw her out into the living room and let those guys do whatever they wanted to her. That just made her moan louder and suck harder. I grabbed her hair, right by her ears, and pushed my cock all the way down her throat and just held her there, making her gag on it. Finally, she fell back -- gasping for air and was kind of sitting with her heels on her ass and her back was against the wall - but she never missed a beat!

I reached down, pulled her blouse the rest of the way open, and took a good look at her big, full tits as they spilled out of the top of a push-up bra that appeared to be a couple sizes too small. When I did that, she gasped and moaned like nothing I'd ever heard. Tearing her shirt open just sent her over the edge further. From that position I started fucking her mouth, hard, and her head started bouncing off the wall every time I'd slam it in! She'd go "ohh, ahh, uggg, ugggg" every time I'd bounce her head off the wall. Then she pulled her mouth off for a second and said "give it to me, stick that fucker down my throat, make me choke on it -- make me choke!"

She had a wild look in her eyes and I KNEW she meant it! I buried it down her wet throat, pushed her head against the wall, and held it there, with my balls almost in her mouth, until she struggled and started slapping my legs. I pulled out, she gasped hard about 3 times, long streams of slobber were hanging off her mouth when she leaned forward and sucked it back in. I started fucking her mouth again and bouncing her head off the wall even harder! She'd occasionally pull loose, gasp for air, and say "stick it down my throat, make me take that big fucking cock, make me..." I tried to keep her mouth full and was making her take it, fucking her throat deep, and not caring how hard I was ramming it in and enjoying the perverse pleasure of watching her head bounce off the wall!

In a couple of minutes I could feel it cumming so I pushed her head back against the wall, buried my cock all the way down her throat, and held her there with my balls practically in her mouth while she squirmed and moaned and dug her fingernails into my ass!

I came so hard that I started yelling "suck it, suck my fucking cock you nasty slut, suck it all down your throat, you'd better swallow it all" Or something like that -- I don't think I'd ever been so hard and had such pressure built up in my balls. I shot a huge load and she just sucked it and swallowed and sucked and moaned like crazy until I was drained and had to stop her -- everything got too sensitive and it was all I could take, for now.

My head started spinning and I pulled out and sat back on the bed, exhausted and a little wobbly! It took her a minute to recover, but when she did, she climbed up next to me, took a big drink of whatever she was drinking, and started trying to suck my dick again. I needed a break so I scooted up on the bed, grabbed my drink and told her to just sit still for a minute. But, she was horny as hell and hadn't gotten off yet.

I made her stop and sit while we sipped our drinks for a few minutes, then she started talking to me real dirty -- telling me all of the dirty things she wanted me to do to her and what she was going to do when I did it. She started talking about getting fucked in the ass and that was it. I still needed a few minutes to recoup, so I made her get her bra the rest of the way off and was kind of surprised to notice that her pants were still on, mostly. She made a little show of pulling her bra off, nice and slow. Fuck, they were big and full and her nipples stuck straight out at least an inch -- they were almost freakish looking. Then I made her strip her pants off.

She looked pretty damn hot in the low light. Her pussy was shaved so that there was just a spot of hair above her clit -- and the rest was naked -- fuck she looked hot. I still needed a little time to recoup, so I told her to stick a finger in her pussy and bang herself. I think she had a couple fingers in her pussy before I even finished telling her to do it! I laid back and watched the show. In no time she had four fingers in and was just slamming her hand in and out of her pussy as hard as she could. She was moaning so loud I knew those guys could hear her. Of course, they had to have heard when I was banging her head off the wall, commanding her to suck me off -- I didn't care.

I reached down and pinched one of her nipples. Her tits were big and soft but her nipples stuck straight up, hard as rocks. I rolled a nipple between my fingers and pinched it, hard. She squealed real loud and I thought I'd gone too far. But she started banging her pussy harder, which didn't seem possible, and telling me "pinch it, squeeze that fucker hard, hurt me, make it hurt, harder, harder" all the while squealing and moaning and in a deep guttural voice saying every nasty dirty word I'd ever heard -- all in-between telling me to do it harder and harder while she bounced around on the bed, banging herself. I think at one point she must have had most of her hand inside her cunt! Fuck, she was lewd and dirty!

Like I said, I was young and it didn't take too much of that before I started getting hard again. I moved over so she could see it. Immediately, she grabbed it and started jacking it -- but she wasn't easy -- she was crazy and jerking it and swearing while she kept banging her cunt. Then, somehow, she was sucking it again -- man, she could deep-throat! I knew it was time to fuck her because she was begging me to do it.

So, I rolled off the bed, stood up, rolled her on her stomach and got up between her legs! I figured the best way to do this was to fuck her from behind, since she was still sticking her hand in her cunt. So I got her up on her knees, and watched her slamming her hand in and out of her pussy, moaning and swearing, completely lost in it. I pushed up behind her and used my knees to spread her legs as far as I could. Then I slapped her ass, hard, three or four times. She started screaming for me to fuck her, begging "Please, Please, I'll do anything, Fuck Me." I pushed the head of my cock against her wet cunt and pushed her hand out of the way, but her pussy was so wet and she was bouncing around so wildly, it just disappeared inside her and she emitted the loudest, nastiest sound I'd ever heard.

For a minute I thought about how many times she'd been fucked like that, paused and wondered what the hell I was doing, and seriously considered climbing off, walking away, and turning her over to the two vultures outside the door. But, when I stopped, she backed herself up onto my cock, started humping me wildly, and began a long run of telling me the dirtiest things I'd ever heard! I couldn't help it; I succumbed to the carnal (and drunken) needs and began pounding her pussy from behind!

The harder I fucked her, the more noise she made. First it was just "ohhh, ugggg, ahhhh" mixed in with screams and squeals every time I slammed my cock into her. Then she started begging me to fuck her harder "Deeper! Give it to me -- Ohhh Give --IT-TO-ME" and I was slamming it into her as hard as I could! Then she started telling me that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, then she started begging me to fuck her ass, then I started telling her I WAS going to fuck her ass and we were getting real loud! She was begging for it and I wasn't about to stop.

waddie
waddie
73 Followers