The 'Spot'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers

With Jessie on top of Tim's cock, Brad slid around behind her. He knew her ass was already loose because Tim was finger fucking her just a short bit earlier so he proceeded to press his cock into her waiting hole. She flinched as she took all 7 inches, then she let the boys go to work.

Tim found his face buried in Jessie's beautiful tits as he pumped his hips upward, thrusting his thick hard cock deep into her still dripping pussy. Brad had a firm grip on her hips as he slammed his cock into her ass as deep as it would go, then back out, and in again. He did this several times to Jessie's now louder than ever screams of approval.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed as both her fuck holes were getting stuffed. "Oh yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy!" she demanded.

Tim was the first of the guys to cum. His body tightened up as he let out a yell.

"Ohhhhhhh god!! Ohhhhh fuck!" he screamed and his cock began to twitch and spurt streams of cum into Jessie's cunt. She started bouncing on his cock, trying to milk every drop. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed as he watched his cum drip from Jessie's snatch and down his shaft.

Then, with Tim's cock still inside Jessie, Brad began to shudder and twitch. He let out a loud groan as he thrust one last time deep into Jessie's asshole.

"Uhhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Jesus Christ!" he yelled as Jessie milked his cock with her ass. "Wow! What a rush!" he said, collapsing to the bed.

Brad's cum also started dripping out and down Tim's balls as he was still inside Jessie. She lifted herself off Tim's cock, moved in between his legs, and began to clean him up.

"MMMMMMMMM! Cum punch! You both taste yummy together!" she said smiling with cum on her chin. "Move closer baby." She told Brad. "I can clean two at once!"

Brad scooted next to Tim as Jessie licked both cocks clean. With cum on her tongue, she moved up and gave Tim a kiss and passed it on to him. Surprised, he held it on his tongue.

"Hey!" Brad complained, "what about me?"

"I'm all out now so I guess you'll have to take that up with Tim!" Jessie said with a wink, sticking out her tongue.

Without saying a word Brad leaned over and planted his mouth on Tim's, forcing his tongue inside and lapping up some cum from Tim's mouth, and swallowing it. After an extended French kiss they parted mouths, leaving Tim a bit stunned but very aroused.

It was late and the three were very tired after the evening's activities. Jessie and Brad invited Tim to sleep in their bed with them and he happily accepted the invitation. They all kissed each other good night and snuggled in for a good night sleep, with Jessie in between the guys.

Morning came and when Tim awoke he was still snuggled up to a sleeping Jessie. Brad had already gotten up, Tim figured, as he was not in bed with them. Then Tim heard Brad in the bathroom and went to see what he was up to.

"Up early I see", said Tim, not knowing what else to say after the night before. "Jessie always sleep later than you?" he asked.

"Not usually" Brad replied. "We must have really wore her out! She's completely zonked. I tried to wake her before you got up but she wouldn't budge. Oh well, so I don't get my morning blowjob. At least we had fun last night!"

"So, she's a sound sleeper?" asked Tim.

"Very! A train could roar through the bedroom and she wouldn't so much as raise an eyebrow", answered Brad. "I'm gonna just take a quick shower. I'll be sure to leave enough hot water for you."

"You wouldn't have to if I joined you..." suggested Tim. "Would you mind? And maybe you wouldn't have to miss that morning blowjob after all."

Brad smiled and started the shower. Once the water was the right temperature, he invited Tim in with him. "After you, my friend", he said, holding the shower curtain open.

Both men got hard very quickly as neither had ever showered with another guy before. But it was Brad who was to be taken care of this morning. Tim wanted to suck his cock, and maybe even take him all the way. So he began by soaping up Brad's stiff woody, stroking it as he washed it clean. Hen he had Brad turn towards the water and from behind he rinsed Brad's cock of all the soap. He continued to stroke him from behind, pressing his body to Brad's backside, his hard cock pressing up against the small of Brad's back.

After a few minutes he turned Brad to face him, leaned in and kissed him softly on the mouth. Brad grabbed his face as he moved away and pulled it back, locking lips and pushing his tongue into Tim's mouth. Hey made out for what seemed several minutes before Tim pulled away again and smiled at Brad.

Tim started kissing Brad's neck, moving down to his well defined pecs, and then to his washboard stomach. Dropping to his knees, he was now at eye level with Brad's perfectly shaped cock. Standing at attention, it seemed to be beckoning Tim, so he wrapped his hand around it and began stroking.

Keeping a steady pace, he slowly leaned in and softly kissed Brad's cock. Brad quivered and sighed. Then little by little, Tim began to swallow Brad's bulging hard on. He took all he could, every bit of 6 out of the 7 inches. Then he pulled out most of the way keeping the head in his mouth, using his tongue to swirl around the crown. Brad was clearly enjoying this as he tipped his head back and closed his eyes. Tim continued to play with Brad's cock head for a short time longer before really getting down to business.

As Tim began to swallow Brad's cock again, Brad placed his hands on the back of his head, as if to guide him. As Tim began to pull away, Brad held his head in place and delivered a soft simple command.

"Suck me", he whispered.

Tim honored Brad's wish, locking his lips tight around Brad's cock and sucking with all he had. Brad gently moved his hips towards Tim's face, slowly fucking his mouth which was now air locked on Brad's cock. Brad picked up the pace as he felt his nuts tighten up. Faster, yet still gently, he fucked Tim's mouth, his balls slapping on Tim's chin with each inward thrust. Tim was taking it all, seemingly enjoying every inch now of Brad's rock hard manhood.

Brad could feel that he was getting close. He tried to pull his cock from Tim's mouth as he wasn't sure if Tim was into taking it in his mouth. But Tim locked his neck and kept Brad's cock locked tightly in his lips. This sent Brad over the edge.

"Ooooooooooh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming!!!!" he grunted, trying not to wake his lovely wife.

Tim started sucking furiously as Brad pumped stream after stream of thick delicious cum into his mouth. So much that it started overflowing. Brad finished and just stood there, Tim's mouth still locked on his cock trying to milk out every last possible drop.

Tim finally let go and stood up, cum still dripping from his chin. "Here, let me get that for you" Brad said as he licked his own juice from Tim's face. They once again kissed, finished the shower and got out.

They helped dry each other off and got dressed. Jessie was up by now and asked what they had been doing while she was still sleeping.

"We just showered and were hanging out. You know, just guy stuff." Brad told her, winking at Tim.

As they got ready to take Tim back to his car they decided they should try to do this again.

"I had a blast" said Tim. "Now Brad, you won't mind me looking at your wife at work and having nasty thoughts, will you?"

"Not at all my friend! Just don't act on those thought without me!" Brad replied.

rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers
12