The Spring of '89

Story Info
A family is corrupted by feral folk out in the sticks.
8.2k words
4.33
50.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ludic
Ludic
20 Followers

"Shut the hell up, Mother!" yelled Donna.

It was bad enough listening to her teenage son in the back complaining, but now her mother was bitching as well. She knew she was lost, but they weren't helping the situation.

"Well that's no way to speak to your mother," Helen replied, irritated. "I told you that was the wrong turn back there."

Donna ignored her. They had been driving for over three hours now and hadn't seen any sign of life for at least two miles. It was supposed to be a nice weekend at a mountain resort, but she must have taken the wrong turn or the map was wrong. They were now driving down a desolate, narrow road, with a steep drop by the left-hand lane. Donna drove as far to the right as the road would allow. To make matters worse, it was a bleak day with thick cloud cover and a heavy fog lingering in the distance.

"Oh God," moaned Donna, as dread gripped her like a vice.

Donna had hoped that this trip would give her a nice break from work, and allow her to spend some quality time with her mother and son. Donna had always shared a close relationship with her son and mother.

After all, Mikey and Helen were all the family Donna had left now. Donna's husband had run off with another woman some ten years ago, leaving her to bring up Mikey on her own. This had installed in her a natural disliking for men, and she had been single ever since. She had also been celibate for the past ten years. It had been hard, frustrating at times, but these past six months had been unbearable. She yearned more than anything for a man to sweep her off her feet and fuck her senseless. God, she missed sex so much. Her sex toys were her one saving grace, but even they were losing their appeal. Besides, with work taking up all her time, she had no time to form any meaningful relationships. Now thirty-seven, she was almost resigned to the fact that she'd be single forever.

Donna's mother Helen was a sixty-one-year-old widower. Her husband had died eight years ago. But, unlike Donna, Helen had an insatiable sexual appetite if rumours were to be believed. She had entertained many a man since the untimely demise of her husband – most notably quite a few beaus from her salsa dancing classes. In that respect, Donna was the mirror opposite of her mother. Donna had never broached the subject with her mother, but it was obvious she was a real floozy around town.

Then there was Mikey – her biggest worry of all. He was a strange boy, to say the least. He found socialising with women difficult. Now eighteen, he had scarcely even spoken to a girl, much less slept with one. He was an eighteen-year-old virgin, but with a sexual appetite verging on insatiable. As you can imagine, this caused problems at home. Recently, he had refused to wear clothes around the house. This caused Donna some embarrassment to begin with, but she was now becoming accustomed to it. Every now and then he would turn his desires towards his mother, sometimes trying to sneak a peek at her in the shower or when she was sleeping nude. He was one frisky young man and a strange boy to boot, but Donna had learned to live with his quirks. She just hoped he would find a girlfriend someday, and not drift into a life of sex crime and debauchery.

Donna glanced in the rear-view mirror at her son Mikey. He had his headphones on, listening to music on his Walkman, completely oblivious to the perilous situation that they were in. Donna stole a peek at her mother in the passenger side. Her face wore an expression of happy surprise as she watched the approaching fog in the distance.

"Wow, look at that fog," beamed Helen in the passenger seat. "Oh, isn't it beautiful?"

"Not for me," replied Donna. "I've gotta drive through it."

The fog started to blow past the windscreen. Then, like something from a horror movie, the whole body of whiteness engulfed them.

"I need to pull over!" screamed Donna.

Through the thick white mass, Donna could barley make out the front of the car. She stepped on the brakes, praying that another car wasn't behind them. The wheels crunched gravel. Then the front of the car plunged down.

An instant before the sudden halt threw Donna into the steering wheel she managed to cover her face with her arms to cushion the blow. Her mother folded at the hips, her forehead hitting the soft dashboard, leaving a red mark across her forehead. Mikey was in back frantically screaming, "What happened? What happened?" over and over.

"Okay," said Donna in a voice as cheerful as she could muster. "Let's check for injuries."

Helen checked herself out. "Just a slight bang on the head for me," she said, relieved.

Donna was fine, but Mikey had a red welt across his stomach where the seatbelt had chaffed. There was a slight chill in the air, so Donna turned on the heater. Then they were silent for a while, all in shock, lost in deep thought, all hoping, preying, that someone would come to their rescue before the heating packed up. They had nose-dived into a ditch, so the back end of the car was sticking out and visible from the road. Any passers by would see them and, hopefully, come to their aid. They just had to wait it out a little while. Donna could have cried. She was hoping this break would be a good bonding experience for the three all them. But it was all going wrong.

It was some thirty minutes later when Donna first saw the man in the rear-view mirror. He was hunched over the back of the car, shaking his head slowly as he looked in at her. His beady eyes, his crooked nose, his toothless mouth, all seemed too small, as if they belonged to someone half his size.

A gloved fist knocked on the rear window.

"Mum," gasped Mikey, startled.

"It's okay, honey," sighed Donna. "Thank God, it's someone here to help us."

Helen and Donna managed to get out of the car and let Mikey out from the back. With the car nose-down in a ditch, Mikey was high in the air, but his mother managed to grab his hips and help him down. Mikey was a small lad and not too heavy. They were then faced with the task of climbing out the ditch. The fog-wet grassy covering of the slope was muddy and slippery.

The strange man grabbed a rope from his four-seated flatbed tow-truck, tied one end to his tow bar and threw the other end into the ditch. "Grab a hold of that and climb on out," he shouted.

They were grabbing each other to steady themselves and swearing, loosing their footing and falling over, and, by the time they had made it out, they were all covered from head to foot in mud. Covered in dirt and breathing heavy, all three sat on he grass verge peering through the fog. It was obvious now why they had crashed. The road had curved left without them, and they had nose-dived into a ditch.

The stranger left them to their thoughts for a moment as he untied the rope and threw it back in his truck. They sat at the embankment watching him. He was just a dark shape in the fog. They noticed he was limping. As he approached them, the figure became distinct. He was in his fifties, with a baldhead, real ugly looking with pockmarks on his face. His body was large with a huge beer gut, and his 6 and a half-foot frame was limping and hunched over as if bearing an unseen weight.

"Looks like you had some bad luck, there," the old man said in a gruff, gravelly voice.

Donna noticed he had on an old ragged shirt and overalls covered in engine oil and grease.

"Please, we just need to get to a phone," replied Donna with a tremor in her voice. She was wet and covered from head to foot in mud. The frigid air was biting into her body, chilling her to the bone. "Could you give us a ride to the nearest town?"

"Nah, I'm not going that way," replied the callous old man. "I live just up road, right out in the sticks, nowhere near town." He hocked up a loogie and spat it on the floor.

"Can't we use the phone at your house?" pleaded Donna.

"Ain't no phones at my place, sweetheart. Don't care for the damn things. Work of the devil, if you ask me."

Donna glared at him, furious. "You gotta help us. We'll either freeze or starve to death out here!"

The old man thought for a moment, biting into his bottom lip. "Yeah, I guess you're right. It could be days, possibly weeks, before another car drives through here. Plus the nearest town's 20 miles away. In these temperatures and with those wet clothes, you'll die of hypothermia before you reach town. So, okay, I guess I'll help you out. We'll swing by my house first and then I'll drive you into town."

"Oh thank god!" she cried with relief. "Here, take some money for fuel." Donna reached in her pocket for her purse.

Just as she handed him some money, he said, "You and the old lady here are gonna have take off your clothes before you get into my truck – all of them."

Donna was fuming. "What the hell did you just say?"

"Listen, lady. You're wet and covered in mud. You ain't getting that shit all over my back seat." He turned to Mikey. "What's your name, son?"

"M-m-mikey," he stuttered.

The old man put an arm around Mikey's shoulder. "Mikey here can keep his clothes on. He can ride upfront with me, like a real man. My passenger seat has a mud cover. I have that seat covered cause my dog, Brutas, gets real muddy at times. But you ladies are gonna have to sit in back – as naked as the day you were born."

Donna couldn't believe what the old bastard had said. "Fuck you, you old pervert," she snapped.

"Suit yourself. Nice meeting you guys. All the best," the man replied before turning and walking back to his truck.

"Wait, wait," Helen was yelling.

Donna couldn't believe her mother was calling the old bastard back. "What the..." she gasped.

"Hush up, Donna," Helen replied. "I have no intentions of walking 20 miles at my age. If he wants to see me naked then the hell with it. I doubt if he can even get it hard at his age. You can stay if you want."

The old man smiled a devious grin as he and Donna watched Helen remove her clothes. The old man told her to leave them by the side of the road and pick them up later. Mikey was watching with amusement as Helen finally unhooked her bra and let her large boobs flop out in front of him. His eyes were wide and shining as she lowered her knickers and left her clothes in a pile at the roadside. Mikey grinned as his eyes locked onto the dense bush of hair between his grandmother's legs.

"What about you, sweetheart?" the old man asked Donna.

Donna was dumbstruck. She couldn't believe her own mother was now totally naked in public with a forearm covering her boobs and a hand between her legs cupping her pubic mound to conceal her privates. She was shivering all over when she started hopping on tippytoes to the rear of the truck to get in the back.

"Guess the walk will do you good," the old man said to Donna before walking away.

"No wait!" Donna yelled, angry and scared as hell. "Okay. I'll do it."

"You can damn well sit up back on the flatbed, after all the trouble you've caused, you ungrateful bitch," the old man snarled.

Mikey was grinning from ear to ear with an astounded look on his face as his mother started unbuttoning her blouse. Donna's bottom lip was quivering, and she looked like she was about to burst into tears. She was fuming that her son seemed to be enjoying her humiliation so much.

Damn him, Donna thought. That son of mine will wish he had never seen this when I'm through with him later.

She removed her pants and then her shirt, bra and panties, picking them up and placing them by the roadside. Covering her parts the best she could, she climbed up in the bed of the truck and took a seat on the side. She could see the back of her mother's head, inside the truck in the warmth. She began to regret arguing with the old man as a cold breeze chilled her to the bone. Though it was a relief to see Mikey disappear inside the truck, but then she noticed him smiling and looking at her before he got in. The bastard.

The truck started rolling down the backward road and Donna felt every bump they hit. She knew he must be doing it on purpose, but there was nothing she could do about it. She couldn't even cover her privates as the bumps were knocking her around in back and she had to grab something to try to stay upright. It felt like hours on the road with Donna's whole body wracked with coldness and pain when they finally pulled off the road and up a dirt trail. The terrain was even bumpier on the dirt road, and Donna nearly flew out the flatbed once or twice. She just held on for dear life.

Eventually they pulled up outside a small ranch home surrounded by half a dozen beat-up old cars. It looked old and dilapidated. She didn't care how it looked, as long as she could get to town soon and call for help. The truck came to a stop near the front door and the old man killed the engine and got out. "Ya bitches stay put and I'll take you into town," he told them as Mikey walked by his side looking back and smiling over his shoulder.

The little bastard, Donna thought. He'll pay dearly for that later.

Helen got out the truck to stand up and stretch her legs.

"Mum, you slut," Donna snarled. "Get your big ass back in the truck before Mikey gets back. "Its bad enough he had to see it once."

"So what. He's seen plenty of yours already from what I hear," Helen replied back, ignoring her. "The boy's a sex fiend in the making if you ask me."

Donna wanted to get up and slap her mother when she heard noises coming from the house. She turned around, ducking low in the bed of the truck and looked around. The old man was walking out with two boys in their early twenties following behind with huge grins on their faces. She heard Helen jump back in the truck.

"There they are boys," the old man barked excitedly. "Take your pick of the fillies and have fun. Don't wear them out too much. Got a hankin' myself for that smart ass younger one later. Going to teach her a lesson on mouth control. Be sure to tie them up good so they don't get away."

Donna watched in horror as the boys started to gather some rope on the porch. She knew they were going to assault her. Quickly, she tried to get out the bed of the truck and make a run for it, just as she heard the truck door open and Helen jump out from the back seat. Donna got down on the ground and started running as fast as she could, hearing footsteps coming quickly behind her. She glanced back to see one of the boys running her way and catching up fast as she made it to the forest, still running and panting for air. She didn't know about Helen or Mikey, or didn't even care at present, as she kept running as fast as she could.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grab the back of her hair and then her body snap back before landing on the ground with a hard thump, knocking the wind out of her with the impact. Before she could even think straight, the boy was grabbing her arms above her head and wrapping the rope tight around her wrists.

She regained her composure and tried to fight him off, but he was sat astride her chest with his butt in her face, bearing his weight down on her neck, pinning her down. When she felt him reaching down and grabbing her legs up to tie a rope around her ankles, she bit his butt as hard as she could. He yelped but still managed to bind her ankles good before he got off. She was squirming on the floor and squealing, trying to catch her breath from the quick onslaught.

"Bite my ass will you, bitch," the boy spat, walking up to a tree and breaking a small but rigid branch off the end. "I'll teach your skinny ass."

Donna had caught her breath and started to get to her feet as he approached. To her horror, he was swinging the tree branch in his hand. Her wrists and ankles were both wrapped together and tied by a small cord to each other. She tried to move but could only take small steps as the branch came down across her buttocks. She yelled in pain, her body jerking and writhing.

"When I get through with your little white ass, you won't bite anything again," the boy yelled, bringing the branch down again and again until purple streaks marked her hips, thighs and buttocks.

Donna was cursing and yelling as she tried to stumble away from the kid. If she turned, she felt the branch on her upper thigh and immediately turned back around in pain, howling. Finally, she fell to the ground in desperation and started crying. "Stop," she begged. "You're hurting me."

The whipping finally stopped and she looked up snivelling to see the boy was now removing his pants and undies. She knew what was going to come next but didn't have the will anymore to fight him. She tried to scoot on the ground to get away till she felt her ankles being grabbed and then being turned over on her back. She watched as he raised her legs up in the air by the rope and then felt his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

"Ow. No, please. Aaaargh,"" she yelled out in pain as his cock ploughed into her cunt with one hard thrust. She was tight – real tight – as it had been ten years since her last fuck. Immediately, she realised how much she had missed sex after all those years. The feel of the large cock invading her body sent a bolt of sexual desire coursing through her. She panted for air as it hammered in and out her cunt. Despite her horror at being raped, her cunt was frothing and pulsing around the large phallus, dripping wet, as she was being fucked hard like never before.

Ravenous with lust, caught up in the moment, it wasn't long before she was bucking forward to meet his thrusts, loving the feel of him violating her body. She had missed this desperately over the years – a person dominating her, wielding power over her, coercing her. She was in her element once more. She felt totally humiliated and degraded as his pounding continued, yet she longed for more and more. She was on the brink of orgasm when she felt him withdraw himself from her throbbing cunt. Laughing down at her, he felt her clenching her pussy walls around his cock to try and keep it in.

"Sorry, sugartits," the boy snarled, dropping her legs to the floor. "I seriously need to bust a nut. Dad'll sure be pissed if I gets ya pregnant. So I'm gonna have to find another hole to dump my load."

She felt him grab her ankles again and flip her over onto her stomach before laying himself flat on her back. She knew what he had in mind and fought wildly to buck him off. She had been fucked only once in the ass, and even though it wasn't that bad, she didn't enjoy it much. She felt his cock at the entrance of her asshole as she screamed and pleaded with him to fuck her cunt again. He was too big for her back entrance. But the boy showed no mercy.

"Aaaargh, fuck!" she screamed. "Please, nooooooo!"

The pain ripped all through her body as his cock thrust inside her tight opening. The fire in her ass was unbearable as she screamed and screamed, but his cock kept going deeper and deeper. She tried to relax her asshole to ease the pain as his cock was now fully implanted in her butt and was working in and out at small intervals at a time. The pain started to lessen and her cunt was moistening again as he grabbed her hair to keep her head pinned down while he violated her ass. Soon the pain was totally gone, and Donna started gyrating her ass on his cock and grinding her cunt against the ground below, trying to get herself off. She felt his cum shoot up her asshole as she begged him to continue his onslaught of her ass. When he withdrew his cock, she lay on the ground, still grinding her cunt, frustrated that she had been denied her own release.

She felt his hands around her neck and then a rope being tied around it as she continued to squirm and write on the ground. Growling like a rabid dog in frustration, her body was awash with indescribable feelings of rapture, but she needed just one more push, one more touch to tip her into sheer bliss. But she was loathed to satisfy her urges being at the mercy of the callous young boy.

Ludic
Ludic
20 Followers