The Spy Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman is dominated by a younger stud in the gym.
1.8k words
4.47
17.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having untied herself from the elastic which bound her to the hedge, Pauline walked back to her house on shaky legs. On one level, she was affronted. She had stared down the partners at her law firm when she had asked for a well-deserved raise. And knew well how to handle the occasional client who didn't take her legal knowledge and skills seriously. Even in her previous relationships, she had always been the one in charge. The smart one. The one in control. Who the hell did this boy think he was?

And yet.

Yet, her clit twinged each time she thought about how the neighbour's son had so easily and naturally overpowered her. How he had simply grabbed her, tied her, and made her cum. Dominated her completely. Worst of all, she was still aroused. It didn't feel complete despite the release. It was insufferable.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur. Before turning in for bed, Pauline took out her vibrator and masturbated. Unbidden, the days events flitted back in to her mind. The spying through the hedge, the neighbour's son sleek muscles in the sun, his hands on her. However, the eventual orgasm didn't sate her. Something had to be done.

The next day, she woke up early and energised. Her desire had subsided to a dull throb. Ha, she thought. He's got no hold over me after all.

She quickly showered, brushed her teeth and started pulling on a lacy thong, a set of skin-tight leggings and a sports bra. She then shrugged on a loose-fitting crop top. She looked in the mirror. The leggings nicely accentuated her athletic-looking legs and the sports bra firmed up her still perky breasts. She ran her hands over her legs, enjoying the feeling of the soft fabric of the tights against her skin. Just as she considered returning to bed for a quickie, the doorbell rang and her heart skipped a little.

She padded towards the front door and after a slight hesitation opened it. Outside stood a handsome man in his forties. A shock of jet-black hair, a disarming smile and a five-o'clock stubble.

'Sebastian', he said, shaking her hand. 'We, that is to say my wife and I, noticed that you just moved in next door and thought to come over to say hello. We are having a small barbeque with some friends this afternoon - can't waste this weather after all. You are more than welcome to come.'

'Sure, I'd be happy to stop by', Pauline replied.

'Ok! Let's say four o'clock then', and with that Sebastian made to turn around. But not before his eyes flitted to glance at her cleavage and taut stomach. She felt a small smile light up her face. The glance didn't bother her - in fact, she felt like she was back in control. She leaned over slightly to give him a better view before he quickly looked away.

'Until then!' She replied cheerfully.

Satisfied with herself, Pauline went back to her kitchen where she quickly ate breakfast and prepared a post-workout protein shake. Grabbing her gym backpack, she put on her running shoes and jogged the short distance to her gym.

Her gym was a swanky affair: all glass and with its own outdoor pool currently closed for maintenance. It catered to powerlifters, weightlifters and bodybuilding/cardio bunnies alike. The main hall was a wide-open space with equipment and lifting platforms neatly scattered around. Along the side were smaller halls, overlooking the pool in which spinning, bootcamp and personal training classes were held. For some measure of privacy these halls were separated from the main hall by thin curtains which allowed you to just make out the general shapes of the machines and people behind them.

Pauline clocked herself in at the reception and started her training programme. She was currently following a heavy squat programme. For the added strength, she told herself, but the toned legs and round butt were of course a nice bonus. As she finished her last set, she noticed with satisfaction that she was lifting more than some of the guys working out next to her, and with better form. This only increased her motivation.

As she finished up her accessory exercises, she walked over to one of the smaller halls to do some light stretching. The sun fell in halfway into the hall, leaving part of it in the shade and the rest nicely warmed up. The hall also had a lovely view of the pool, glittering in the sun. In the distance, she could see two maintenance guys in t-shirts and shorts tinkering with the filtering system, trying to get it up and running again.

The hall was empty as there was no class scheduled. She took a yoga mat from stack against the far wall and flopped down on her stomach. Just as she was going into down facing dog, she heard a deep voice remark:

'We meet again'

Pauline froze. It was the neighbour's 'kid'. She didn't know he went to her gym! Before she could think of a response, however, he had walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist, pressing up against her from behind.

'You clearly haven't had enough. I can see your nipples practically cutting through your sports bra' he continued. He then almost effortlessly lifted her up, ignoring her yelp of surprise, walked a short distance and put her down on the stack of yoga mats in the corner.

'What are you doing to me', Pauline finally exclaimed and she squirmed on the stack, trying to hop off.

'I think you need to be taught a lesson about ogling and stalking younger men', he smirked and easily pushed her back on the stack and held her against the wall. He then quickly grabbed the edge of her leggings and thong, and yanked them down to her ankles, leaving her naked from the waist down.

He then pushed his head between her legs, bit her inner thigh as she tried to wiggle away and finally overpowered her struggling legs by holding them firmly against him with his arms. Her thighs, which before had seemed so strong were no match for the thick corded muscles of his arms.

He held her still as began to slowly lick her. Slowly, teasingly, he let his tongue slide firmly from the bottom of her labia, up and up, but each time stopping just short of her clit before starting again from the bottom.

At first, she struggled. Then, the sensation promised but simultaneously denied to her clit started building - a feeling just in between arousal and frustration. The raw dominance and power in this kid, college student... Man... easily overcame her control and her own strength. As she realised how helplessly pinned she was, how dominated, and as the sensation increased, Pauline's resistance melted away.

She wanted someone take charge. Him. She wanted someone to control her. Him.

As he felt her submission, the youth rewarded her by finally, shortly, and only once licking her clit. A tremor shook Pauline's body at the touch, putting everything into sharp focus. She could see and was aware of every detail. His tongue gliding wetly over her labia. His powerful arms around her legs. His traps and back muscles bunched up and moving below the fabric of his t-shirt. The knowledge that the maintenance men were still outside and would have to but glance in the direction of the gym to see her submission. The sounds of people coming and going, grunting and clanging, beyond the curtains, in the main hall of the gym.

Finally, thankfully, he licked her clit again. And again. In short strokes and keeping his slow rhythm he flooded her clit with sensation. Her heartrate galloped away as a long, low moan escaped her lips - a release of the pent-up frustration which was replaced immediately with renewed, throbbing, arousal. A heady mix of the intense feeling, the control exerted over her by the youth and the awareness that at any moment someone would catch them (or perhaps were already watching) pushed her onwards and onwards.

The youth felt her momentum and increased his pace slightly, matching her quickened breathing. She felt the wave rising. Her pulse was racing now, her eyes fluttering. A warmth radiated within her, her thighs tingled with excitement.

She exhaled.

And finally, it burst. Small tremors shook her body as wave after pleasurable, tingly wave rolled over her for what seemed an eternity. All became vague and unfocussed as she descended into bliss.

Slowly, as the feeling subsided, her awareness returned to her. Her clit was still pulsing pleasurably. Her vagina slick with wetness. She glanced outside and thought she saw the work men quickly look away, returning to their task. It might have been her imagination, but she thought their pants seemed to be halfway undone. As if they just could not help themselves at the sight of her submission.

The man before however, soon commanded all her attention once more. He lifted her from the stack of yoga mats. Her vagina twitched with anticipation as she noticed the outline of his cock pressing against his gym shorts.

He saw her staring and smirked.

'I think not. There is time for this later - at a moment that I choose. Now, instead, you will show me your skills'

With that he took out his cock. She had previously thought his gym shorts tight, but now saw that they were loose fitting. It wasn't so much the length that made her gasp but rather its meaty thickness. Now fully erect, she was unable to close her hand around the throbbing shaft.

Determined to please, she took him in her mouth. She could only fit the head. Barely. He tasted salty. His scent filled her nostrils. His cock pulsed as she sucked and stroked the length of it and her vagina twitched in harmony. She looked at him and demurely held his gaze as she increased her efforts and speed. His breath and grunts came faster.

He grabbed her by the back of her hair and started thrusting into her mouth. She was only just able to suppress her gag reflex as he filled her to the brink. His powerful hips drove further into her and with a low groan he came in slow, powerful bursts. She drank it all. Or tried to, as his cum filled her mouth and throat.

He pulled out, and she gasped for air.

'Mmm, you áre good at this. Wear something nice for the barbecue later and we will continue this'

'But ...' she exclaimed

He took one step closer, thick muscles towering over her as his still half-erect penis pressed against her face, smearing it with cum.

'That wasn't a question' he responded.

He tucked his penis back into his shorts, turned and walked back out into the main hall, leaving Pauline on her knees, half-naked, with his cum on her mouth and nose, glistening in the sun.