The Spy Who Fucked Me

Story Info
Noriko goes deep undercover.
10k words
4.47
36.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't easy being a young and attractive female high tech corporate spy and thief. To be most effective, many of the jobs Noriko attempted required her to pretend to be someone she wasn't.

It didn't help that as a part time fetish model and a full time student working toward her Master's Degree in Business, she had exams to study for, term papers to write and bondage photo shoots to fit into her busy schedule. What complicated matters further were keeping her secret illegal activities from her photographer boyfriend.

Lying to Marty was the most difficult thing she had to do, especially when she had to break a date with him or miss a model shoot because of a job that came up. She had just hung up her cell phone and deeply regretted having told Marty that she had to attend an important business seminar for an Economics class. He sounded upset, but he would have been furious if he knew Noriko was really now on her way to attend an exclusive party.

As for tonight's identity and dress, Noriko decided to go with a basic hooker look. To accentuate her exotic Japanese and French mixture of features and smooth caramel complexion, she glazed her plump lips with glossy lipstick. Then she checked the glittery eye shadow and dark liner around her brown almond shaped eyes once more before she climbed out of her sleek sports car.

A thin black choker wrapped around her slender neck, and her 100 pound 5'2 " frame was packed into a tight size 1 mini dress. The red strapless number hugged Noriko's petite 36C-22-34 figure with a fit that showed off her tight body to perfection. The hem was raised up high on one side to reveal generous amounts of thigh and calf, which were covered with shiny black panty hose.

Her size 6 pumps with 5-inch stilettos heels clicked up the sidewalk as she approached the huge mansion of Laura and Dominic Blake, the husband and wife owners of VisionCorp, a huge conglomerate of technology firms, including those in the new field of biotechnology.

One of VisionCorp's companies was currently developing a new encryption program worth millions on the black market. However, this wasn't the first time Noriko had hit VisionCorp. Other times she had either seduced an employee to get the goods she wanted, or she had broken into one of their computer labs cat burglar style.

This evening's plan was relatively simple though. Noriko would stroll right into the party pretending to be a guest and then sneak into their office to steal a copy of the prototype disk. There was only one slight problem. She didn't have the required invitation.

When she approached the front door with a confident and sexy look on her face, a burly security man named Toby brusquely asked for her invitation. "I forgot it, " Noriko sighed with a sweet smile on her face, which was framed by the soft waves of her black shoulder blade length hair.

"Name," the security guard grunted without missing a beat. "Hiroko," Noriko replied, trying to make eye contact with little success.

"You're not on the list," Toby announced after giving a cursory glance over the guest list from behind his dark glasses. "Step away."

Noriko leaned close to Toby and surreptitiously placed her hand on his crotch. "Please be a sweetheart and let me in. I promise I'll make it up to you later."

Toby tensed up and looked Noriko straight in her bright eyes. He nodded for her to enter, and then quickly composed himself. He watched her sashay inside, her tight ass wiggling nicely as she strutted down the marble floored hall. Noriko promptly made a beeline toward the main party room.

It didn't take her long to sneak away from the festivities to find the right hallway after fighting off a few crude advances. Noriko moved quickly and quietly until she found the office door. She had information that there was a hidden compartment in the ornate desk within the lavishly decorated room. She stepped in and approached the desk.

"Is there something we can help you with? " came a startling voice behind Noriko.

She turned quickly and saw Laura and Dominic Blake entering the room. Laura, a tall and stunning brunette, was dressed in a glamorous and expensive backless silver evening gown, her shining tresses coiffed elegantly atop her head. Noriko couldn't help but notice her diamond necklace, earrings and bracelet. She also couldn't help notice the menacing stare from Laura's husband Dominic, who was formally attired in a black European made tuxedo.

"Oh, hello! I am Hiroko, " Noriko said with a nervous smile and an exaggerated Japanese accent. "I was admiring your beautiful home. I love 18th century furniture and paintings. This C¨¦zanne is incredible."

"Ah, an art lover," Laura said as she studied the Noriko's face closely while her husband surreptitiously locked the office door behind him.

"You're not a very good liar, " Dominic said with a smirk.

Noriko became alarmed when he casually pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. "Wait, I'm just UNNNH!" Noriko groaned as Dominic stepped up to her and grabbed her by the back of her hair and placed the gun in her side.

"Whom exactly are you working for? " Laura asked as she strolled casually and took a seat in the plush chair behind the desk, crossing her shapely legs luxuriously.

"I am not. UNNNH working for anyone," Noriko winced from Dominic's grip on her hair. "I am just here for the party."

"Well, we have a good idea of why you're here, " Laura said with a thin smile. She then ordered her husband, "Search her!"

Dominic grinned and shoved Noriko over the desk roughly. She had to brace herself on her forearms as Dominic took his time running one hand over her lithe body while placing the other with the gun firmly on her back.

Because of her slight stature, she was forced onto her tiptoes while Dominic took his time to grope between her legs and over her ample breasts. Noriko stared straight ahead with cold eyes as Laura watched from her chair. Noriko tried not to let her captor know that she detested being felt up, but she could clearly see that Laura relished her uncomfortable position.

When Noriko felt Dominic was done frisking her, she began to straighten up, but Dominic pushed her back down again.

"Don't move, slut," Dominic said as he took her small clutch purse and placed it on the small of her back, infuriating Noriko as he used her as a table to rifle through her bag while he pressed his groin up against her firm behind.

She could feel his erection pressing into her as she waited, bent over the desk and still staring hard at Laura.

When Dominic found nothing but the usual cosmetics, he tossed it on the desk and said, "She's clean."

"She won't be for very long, " Laura said with a grin, then said to Noriko, "You're very young and beautiful for a corporate spy."

"What? No!" Noriko said indignantly. "Honest. I am just a guest!"

Laura ignored her and said to her husband, "Don't you think so, Dominic?"

Dominic chortled and pushed his groin forward, "She's a real nice piece of ass."

Noriko was livid at the demeaning remark. Laura noticed the flash of anger in her eyes and said, "Please excuse my husband. He can be very crude sometimes. Can't you Dominic?"

Dominic only returned a knowing smile. Then Laura had a wicked idea.

"You say you're really here for the party then?" Laura asked. "Then you must be one of the paid escorts we hired. What was it again, Hiroko?" Noriko had no time to make up a story.

It was probably best to let them think what they wanted, no matter how insulting. After a short pause, Noriko sighed, "That is right."

Laura smiled brightly. "Well then, I guess we should get our monies worth from you then. What do you think Dominic? She looks expensive."

"She looks like a five dollar whore to me," Dominic said, taking delight in their little game.

"Well, Hiroko? You wouldn't mind letting my husband have a quick fuck, do you darling? After all, you really should earn your pay, don't you think?"

Noriko fumed and flushed with anger. How dare they? She wanted to slap that smile off Laura's face, but she could still feel the gun pressed on her back. For now they had the upper hand, and all she could do was try to keep her cool. With a smoldering look on her face that Laura found very erotic and arousing, Noriko finally uttered the word, "Yes."

Dominic smirked and handed his gun over to Laura and then reached down quickly to hike up Noriko's tight red dress, pushing it up around her waist to reveal her taut rounded ass. He liked the way the top of sheer stockings fit snug around her slender legs as well as the her slinky black thong panties, which he made short work of by yanking them down around her thighs.

Then he licked his fingertips and reached between her legs to moisten her a bit with one hand while he and unzipped his slacks with the other. Once he had his erection out, he kicked her legs apart slightly and then grasped her tiny waist as he guided the head of his cock toward her opening. All the while Noriko stared hard at Laura; disgusted by the pleasure Laura took in her degrading position, bent over the desk to receive her husband's rear assault.

"UNNNNNNNHH! " Noriko gasped as Dominic filled her deeply with sudden force. She held on to the surface of the desk as he began thrusting hard inside her while Laura held the gun on her. Laura enjoyed watching Noriko's violation, and leaned forward in her chair to get closer to Noriko's face.

"Men like to wave their guns around, don't they? Just like their cocks. If I had a cock, I would be very gentle and deliberate with it." Laura then took the automatic and placed the barrel at the edge of Noriko's plump lips.

Noriko tried to turn her head, but Laura used the gun to keep her facing forward. Then she slowly forced the gun into Noriko's resistant mouth, and all the snared corporate thief could do was part her glossy lips to allow the gun inside.

"UNNNGH! " Noriko uttered as the gun invaded her mouth. She watched with disgust as Laura stared up at her husband, who was fucking her hard on the desk. She had never been in such a situation before, and she began to wonder how she was going to get out of it. Right now there wasn't much she could do while Laura held a gun her mouth while Dominic penetrated and ravaged her hard from behind.

She also found to her distress that once again, the danger of the situation was getting the best of her, and she soon felt herself becoming aroused by the predicament. She tried closing her eyes, but her libido continued building as Dominic grunted above and behind her.

After what seemed an eternity, Dominic finally climaxed with a groan, giving her a few extra hard thrusts as he unloaded inside her, almost making her gag on the barrel of the gun held in her mouth. When he was finished, he pulled out fast and gave Noriko a hard slap on her bare ass.

She was furious with his callous and degrading treatment, but couldn't protest even if she wanted to. Noriko sighed with relief when Laura finally removed the gun from her mouth, but Laura continued to point it at her while Dominic gathered his senses and zipped up his tuxedo slacks.

Dominic then leaned over, grabbed Noriko by the neck, and whispered lasciviously in her ear, "You have a real tight pussy for a cheap whore."

Noriko did not respond to his comment, only wincing angrily at his rough treatment. Laura smiled and opened the bottom drawer of the desk. She reached in to take out a pair of shiny stainless steel handcuffs and tossed them to Dominic. "Put these on her."


"Wait! Stop! Why are you doing this? " Noriko pleaded as Dominic took the cuffs, twisted her arms behind her back and began to cuff her wrists together.

"We're not through playing with you yet. " Laura said with a lascivious smile. Then she looked up at her husband and purred, "Let's show her our playroom."

When Noriko felt the cuffs snap around one wrist, she panicked and suddenly sprang to life. She brought one leg up backwards to kick Dominic in the groin. Unfortunately it was not enough to get him squarely in the crotch, but it was enough to stun him so that she could twist free and head toward the door with the handcuffs dangling from one slender wrist.

Of course, when Noriko reached the door, it was locked. Just as she was about to scream, Dominic was on her in a flash and seized her around the waist with one arm while he used his other hand to reach up and clamp her mouth.

"AAAA-Ummmmppphhh!!! " Noriko's cry for help was stifled as Dominic held her tight against his chest. He was able to pin one of her arms, but the other was free to pry at the vise-like grip over her mouth without success. All Noriko could do was utter a muffled scream, "MMMMPPP! ERRRUUMMMPH!"

"Here, this will calm her down, " Laura said as she came over with a cloth soaked with ether. Dominic removed his hand and Laura promptly placed the cloth over Noriko's nose and mouth before she could call out for help. Her eyes went wide and when the smell of the sweet vapors entered her nostrils, Noriko began to struggle harder.

"She's a feisty little bitch," Dominic chuckled as he held the petite Noriko firmly in his grasp as she bucked hard and strained against him, inadvertently pushing her tight rear back into Dominic's groin. He leaned close and whispered in her ear, "That's good. Fight it. Makes it work faster."

When Noriko realized what was happening, she froze, but it was too late. The chemical was already doing its work, and soon her eyelids drooped and blinked slowly while her body began to weaken and go limp in Dominic's arms.

"Not too much," Dominic said as he watched his wife tamp the cloth gently over Noriko's nose and mouth. "I want her awake when we get her to the room."

Noriko was carried through a doorway and down a narrow corridor into a separate room. It was furnished like an ordinary guest bedroom except for one odd detail. There were no windows anywhere in the room like the rest of the mansion. The room was totally closed off and sound proofed.

Dominic dropped Noriko roughly onto the huge King Size bed and began to remove his tuxedo jacket. "I get to do her first."

"Are you going to drug her? " Laura asked.

"Not yet," Dominic answered. "I like them alert and resistant."

"Of course you do," Laura laughed. "But don't play too rough. I'm going to finish entertaining the other guests. You'll have a few hours to entertain our precious Hiroko, but no bruises. Promise?"

"Yea, whatever," Dominic replied impatiently as he went to the dresser and began to rifle through the drawers.

"Dominic?"

"All right!" Dominic hissed as he brought out some leather straps and several cords of rope from the drawer and began tossing them on the bed near their drowsy and stunned captive. Noriko was moaning softly as her head lolled from side to side on the plush bed. The pretty young thief was instinctively trying to gather her senses.

"Have fun, then " Laura said before she left her husband alone with Noriko.

"Oh, yea," Dominic whispered under his breath as he continued gathering items from the bureau drawers such as bondage collars, ball gags, clamps and chains.

When he found everything he wanted, he gathered it all and carried it over to the bed and laid it all out next to Noriko, who still appeared very groggy. Dominic took a handcuff key and leaned over Noriko's sleepy form to remove the one locked bracelet from her wrist.

Noriko, who was feigning her condition, suddenly brought her foot up between Dominic's legs. This time she was fully successful in finding her target. Her captor let out a loud grunt and doubled over and then dropped to his knees, clutching his privates in agony.

Noriko leapt up from the bed and was about to escape when she realized she needed to do something to prevent Dominic from coming after her. She took a heavy lamp from the bedside table and brought it down on the back of Dominic's head.

After he crumpled to the floor, Noriko dropped the lamp and rushed to the bed to grab the handcuffs that had been removed from her wrist. As quickly as she could, Noriko cuffed the unconscious Dominic to the heavy bedpost and then gagged him with a ball gags harness, her hands shaking with fright that Dominic would awaken at any time. Once he was all secured, Noriko made a mad rush to the door. With great relief she found it unlocked. Within seconds, she was down the corridor and back into the office.

Her clutch purse was still on the desk where they had left it. All at once she remembered the reason she was here. After glancing once at the office door, Noriko began to search the desk drawers until she found what she was looking for. It was a shiny silver computer disk inside a clear plastic jewel case. There was no label, only a series of letters and numbers etched into inside edge of the disk. Exactly what her informant had told her.

Noriko slipped the disk into her purse and scurried over to the office door, opened it slightly and peeked out. There was no one in the hall, so she crept out and headed in the opposite direction from which she had come, hoping to find a circuitous route out of the mansion to avoid running into Laura Blake.

The mansion was so large it was like trying to find her way out of a maze. One hallway led to another and another. Noriko turned a corner into an alcove and found a door she was heartened to find lead outside by the narrow windows she saw on either side of it.

When she tried the knob, her heart sank when she found it locked. She quickly opened her purse to find her trusty lock pick disguised as a hair clip. Just then, a noise from behind her caused her heart to stop. With a gasp, Noriko spun around and found herself face to face with Toby, the security guard from the front door.

"Oh! You frightened me!" Noriko said with a nervous laugh.

"Lose your way? " Toby asked casually.

Noriko felt like a trapped mouse. She hoped he didn't know about Dominic, and turned on her charm and sexiest smile.

"Um, No! Well, sort of! I was just trying to find my way out. I have to get home. My boyfriend is expecting me."

"Is that right? " Toby said with a smirk. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Noriko knew exactly what he was talking about, but she pretended ignorance, "I don't think so."

"Let me put it this way," Toby began as he took Noriko by the arms and pressed her up against the wall.

Because of her petite figure, he had to lean down when he started trying to kiss her neck.

"You're not getting out of here until I get some action."

Noriko had hoped it wouldn't have come to this. Her plan was to evade Toby when it was time to leave the party, but now she was trapped, and Toby was too large to fight off.

"Oh, yes, I forgot," said Noriko in her sweetest and horniest Asian accent, playing along. She winced and squirmed in his grasp as her mind searched for ideas on how to escape this dire situation. Her tender pussy had already been taken by force once tonight. She had no intention of taking on another cock. It was bad enough the feelings of guilt and betrayal of Marty that went through her mind, but she had little choice.

"Wait, let me" Noriko whispered breathlessly as she pushed Toby away and looked into his eyes with a seductive statement while she began to unbutton his shirt. As much as she detested the idea, perhaps she could get out of this with only a quick blowjob. But in order to do that, she had to tease him as much as possible.

With her most erotic technique, Noriko used her soft lips and moist tongue to kiss and lick Toby's hard chest and stomach. Biting his nipples gently and running her hands and tongue up and down his hard belly. Toby sighed and placed his thick hands on Noriko's soft shoulders.

Impatiently, the burly bodyguard pushed Noriko downward toward his crotch until she was squatting before him. She continued to tease the area just above his belt, and used her small hands to fondle his swelling bulge. Noriko was stunned to feel how large he was through the slacks, and was hesitant to open his zipper.