The Spy Who Fucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up! " Toby grunted with growing impatience.

Noriko's inward attitude fell, as it was no use, she was going to have to do this. With the alarming thought of Dominic and Laura flashing through her mind, she realized she had better work fast, and so her fingers scrambled to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

Toby smiled down at Noriko when she finally pushed down the front of his boxer shorts to allow his erection out. She smiled back and reached to put a hand around his cock as she seethed inside. He was thick and huge, and she knew he would break her 93- pound body apart if he impaled her with that monster. She definitely had to get him off with her hands and mouth, if she could manage to get her lips around it.

Noriko began to run the tip of her tongue along the shaft and play with his balls while she stroked his stiff member, trying to put it off putting it in her mouth for as long as possible, Noriko began.

"C'mon, suck it already!" Toby urged as he grabbed Noriko by the back of the head and pushed her lips toward the plum-sized tip of his massive shaft. Noriko opened as wide as she could, which was large considering some of the ball gags she had been able to take from Marty during some of their bondage play and photo shoots.

As the large head plunged and filled her mouth, Noriko took a deep breath and uttered a wet and muffled, "MMMMMBBBBLLLLMMM!!!"

"Yea, that's good, baby," Toby groaned as he forced his cock slightly deeper, fully enjoying the warmth and wetness of Noriko's mouth.

"I've never had an Oriental slut suck my cock before. I hear you're the best. You'd better prove it, bitch."

Noriko was disgusted by his callous and degrading remarks. She held back the urge to bite his dick. Instead, she pretended to enjoy having her mouth stuffed with his meat and gave him an eager moan and a wet slurping sound with her lips stretched taut around him. The problem was, she was almost gagging and he did not even have his cock a fourth of the way in.

Noriko tried her best to keep from choking, trying desperately to force her head backwards while Toby in turn kept using his hand to pull her towards him as he shoved his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's good," Toby groaned. "You like that dick in your mouth, don't you slut? I'll bet you never had one this big before."

"Umm Hmmmm," Noriko moaned in agreement as she continued to pretend that she was fully enjoying this repugnant act.

Noriko promised herself that if when she got out of this mess, she was going to rethink her career as a high tech thief. After several more long minutes of near gagging and difficult cock sucking, Noriko's jaw began to ache. She tried to remove his massive shaft from her mouth, but Toby had her clenched by the hair in one fist as he pumped his hips back and forth.

"Oh, fuck, that's great. You suck like a pro. What a fucking tease! " Toby moaned.

Then, without warning he pulled out and yanked Noriko up to her feet. She gasped when he suddenly took her by the waist and lifted her effortlessly. The burly guard sat her on a long table in the alcove.

"Okay, bitch, I'm ready for some of that Oriental pussy."

"Wait, let's take our time," the flustered Noriko pleaded as she tried to keep Toby's pawing hands from pushing up her mini dress.

"Fuck that, I'm ready right now, slut! " Toby grunted, taking her legs and shoving them apart.

"Spread 'em baby, and let's get these little panties off. I'm going to break you in half. Then you'll forget all about that boyfriend of yours."

"No, wait-UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMP! " Noriko's words were cut off as Toby suddenly clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Shut up! " Toby barked as he reached up with his other hand to adjust his radio earpiece. One of the other mansion security guards was attempting to contact him. He yanked a small radio from his jacket and spoke into it, "Say again."

Breathing fast through her nose, Noriko could only speculate at what was being said to Toby, and her heart began to pound faster than it already was. Her suspicions were confirmed when Toby suddenly looked her in the eyes with grave suspicion.

"Yea, I'm with her right here." Then a few moments passed followed by, "I'm on my way."

"Damn it!" Toby groused as he put his radio away, removed his hand from Noriko's face and quickly began to stuff his faltering erection back into his slacks.

He buttoned up his shirt while staring at the alarmed thief and said, "Well, well, looks like someone tried to take something that didn't belong to her."

With quick thinking Noriko glanced to the floor where she had left her clutch purse.

Toby followed her glance and smiled. Then he reached down to pick it up. The subtle distraction worked beautifully. Noriko grabbed a heavy sculpture on the table next to her and brought it down with a thud just as Toby picked up the disk. The huge bodyguard gave a low groan and fell forward onto his hands and knees, stunned by the blow.

Noriko then jumped down from the table, squatted to pick up the disk, and grabbed her purse. She rifled through the contents of her bag to get her hair clip out, and used it to begin picking the door lock. With frantic seconds ticking by, Noriko finally opened the door and escaped outside. She found herself in the immense pool and garden area at the rear of the mansion and scurried toward a row of hedges to find her way back to her car.

The petite Oriental beauty became alarmed when she heard the distant sound of dogs barking. With adrenaline pushing throughout her body, she ran as quickly as she could until she came back around toward a long gravel driveway where rows of sedans and limousines were lined up.

Without a moment's hesitation, she yanked the door open, jumped into the driver's seat of her sleek black performance car, and dumped her purse on the seat next to her. Gasping for breath, Noriko dug for her car keys and when she found them, she rammed it into the ignition.

Noriko was never able to turn the key. A dark figure popped up from behind her plush leather seat and a cloth filled hand was clamped over the lower half of her face. The shocked Noriko gasped in fright as she was seized in a vice-like grip.

She could not help but inhale the chloroform fumes, her hands trying desperately to pry the hand free. Her eyes were drawn to the rear view mirror, and she was frightened by the sight of Laura Blake smiling back at her with a look of sadistic glee on her beautiful face. The edges of her vision went gray, and Noriko felt a buzzing in her ears before she went limp and passed out.

Laura and Dominic were putting the last touches on Noriko as she laid semi- conscious on the bed inside their private playroom. The guests had long since left and now they could both turn their full attention to their latest toy.

They found that the petite thief's lithe form was very pliable, and they were able to bend and twist her arms and legs into a variety of bondage positions while she moaned sleepily on the bed, still fighting off the after-effects of the mind-numbing chloroform.

They had first stripped her down to her bra and panties, and left her six-inch heel pumps on her dainty feet. The white color of the thong and body-frosting bra accentuated the rich brown tone of her unblemished skin. Noriko was fitted with a thick brand new bondage collar with a silver ring dangling in the front.

Her arms were pulled behind her back, bound and knotted securely at both the elbows and the wrists. In turn, Noriko's smooth legs were crisscrossed and trussed tightly at the ankles, and then bent up so that she was in a stringent back wrenching hogtie position. Dominic was now cinching up the crotch rope, which dug into the folds of Noriko's tender crotch and buttocks, and tied it off just above the tattoo on the small area of her back.

The sadistic husband and wife took great delight watching Noriko wince at the tightening of the cruel bondage. She gave a muffled whimper through her ball gag harness as her almond shaped Oriental eyes began to blink open like butterfly wings.

Noriko's vision was slightly blurry, but when it came into focus, she immediately became anxious when she saw Dominic and Laura standing over her. Dominic was now dressed only in black silk pajamas bottoms and Laura wore an extremely tight red vinyl cat suit and matching patent leather pumps. Noriko tensed up and attempted to move away in a panic, but in her trussed up position, she made little progress.

Noriko uttered an alarmed "MMMMMMFFFFFFFF!" when she realized that she was now fully bound and gagged in the clutches of Laura and Dominic Blake, who were clearly more devious than she had imagined.

Normally, Noriko enjoyed this kind of bondage, but never by strangers in this sort of situation, especially when the intentions of her captors were not fully known. It was only when she was playing to her boyfriend Marty's camera or during intimate bondage play that Noriko was fully comfortable and sexually aroused being tied up, because Marty had been the one to introduce her to it.

However, it was clear though that these two had other nefarious plans for her, and Noriko was quite angry and distressed to find that she had been stripped down to her most intimate apparel as well.

Dominic held up a business card in front of Noriko. She recognized it as her own, with her website address listed prominently at the bottom.

"We took a look at your site," Dominic took delight in telling her.

"Interesting stuff. Especially the part where you say you aren't interested in being tied up and photographed by anyone other than this Marty."

"Well," Laura chimed in, tapping a manicured nail on her smooth cheek. "After tonight I think we'll change your mind."

"MMMMFFFFFF!" came Noriko's muffled protest, shaking her head emphatically as she began to struggle and squirm in her bonds. How dare they assume such a thing?

"Plus, you're going to pay for that little stunt you pulled earlier," Dominic warned as he absently rubbed the back of his head.

"What do you think of these?" Laura asked as she brought over a laptop computer and laid it on the bed next to Noriko. She clicked on a slideshow program that began flashing a series of digital photographs that she had taken of Noriko, as she was being mauled, stripped and tied up by her husband Dominic.

Noriko was furious as she watched herself being fondled and molested while being unconscious. One photo revealed that Dominic had taken his erection and plunged it into Noriko's open mouth. Another showed Dominic with his hand inside her panties fingering her. The Oriental beauty glared at her captors. These two were sick perverts! What would they do next?

"Maybe your boyfriend might want to put these on your website," Dominic taunted as he ran his hand over Noriko's firm body.

Noriko tried to squirm from his touch, but the way she was tied up prevented her from moving an inch. Then his eyes lit up with an idea, and he turned to his wife and said, "Why don't you get the video camera and we can make some nice little movies."

"Exquisite idea, dear husband," Laura said eagerly. She rushed over to a large armoire and opened the ornate paneled doors.

Inside she retrieved a video camera mounted on a tripod and brought it over near the bed. Laura couldn't wait to turn on the camera and begin taping. As she watched through the viewfinder, she began to give Dominic directions. "Turn her over on the side. Let me see her struggling."

Dominic smiled and did so, taking as much delight in his wife's reactions as Noriko's distress. He squeezed her ripe mounds and pinched her nipples through the sheer material of her bra to elicit muffled moans from Noriko while Laura panned over every inch of her luscious body and face, gathering close-ups of her gagged filled mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH!" Noriko moaned as Dominic yanked on her crotch rope and chuckled lasciviously. They both taunted her with threats of all the kinky perverted acts they planned to perform on her, working themselves into a frenzy and Noriko into a sexual lather.

"My turn now," Dominic told his wife as he took over the camera from her.

"Get the vibrators and work her over." Laura giggled like a schoolgirl and brought over a variety of colorful devices to tease their bound sex toy with. Over the next few hours, they sexually tortured Noriko mercilessly as her muffled pleas went ignored.

Noriko's fears were realized as the twisted husband and wife used her like some sort of bondage toy. Seconds seemed like minutes and minutes seemed like hours as Laura took great care and delight in trying out each and every one of the vibrators and dildos in her unique collection. They were made of chrome, plastic, leather, and rubber in all shapes, lengths and diameters.

Meanwhile Dominic caught every moment on video, occasionally taking a break from hand held taping to set the camera on the tripod so he could tie and retie Noriko into a variety of poses and positions. Dominic's rope work became more cruelly stringent and bizarre as time went on.

They found that Noriko's limbs were unusually flexible from her career as a fetish model, and they took full advantage of it, bending and tying her up to test the limits of her pliability. Noriko in turn groaned and moaned from the limb wrenching bondage.

Noriko's muffled protests and pleas fell on deaf ears, and all the petite thief could do was whimper as her most intimate areas were fondled and stimulated to no end. Noriko's panties had long since been soaked through with repeated forced orgasms by Laura's expert use of the vibrators and dildos, as well as her pliant tongue.

Noriko's entire body was slick with perspiration from the ongoing assault to her senses. Strings of saliva dripped from the rubber balls and pump gags, which were removed and exchanged with new and different ones regularly. Each seemed larger, more mouth filling and lip stretching than the last. Noriko felt as if her jaws were being pried apart. None of the rubber ball gags which were a favorite of Marty's compared with these monster gob stoppers.

As her ordeal went on into the early morning hours, only during brief respites from the constant acts performed on her body, could Noriko think about her boyfriend. Marty would be frantic by now.

From a nearby clock, Noriko could see that it was 2:30 in the morning and her captors showed no signs of slowing down the relentless perversions on her mind and body. She promised herself that if she ever escaped this, she would never lie to her lover again.

Noriko's petite body convulsed with yet another induced orgasm from the last of Laura's collection of vibrator's. She had saved the biggest for last and looked up at her husband in amazement. Dominic knew exactly what his wife was thinking. None of their previous playthings had ever taken every single one of her toys. Dominic was more than thrilled that he had caught every minute of it on tape.

"Incredible," Laura grinned. "Her libido is insatiable!"

"Let's see who gets her for the rest of the night," Dominic suggested, placing his right fist in the palm of his left hand. Laura smiled and did the same.

The couple then played the childhood game of Rock Paper Scissors to determine who would bed Noriko for the evening. After two rhythmic fist pounds Dominic came up with Scissors and Laura came up with paper.

"Scissors cuts paper," grinned Dominic as he beamed up with satisfaction. Now he would finally get her alone to do exactly what he pleased. Disappointed, Laura pouted and began putting away her toys while Dominic untied Noriko's arms and legs from her spread eagle position on the bed.

Noriko was too weak to fight Dominic off as he used snug leather cuffs to bind her arms behind her back at the wrists and elbows, and then attached a chain to her bondage collar. He tugged her up and off the bed roughly and led her to the door stumbling and wobbly legged.

Noriko was now wearing nothing but her high heel pumps. "Play nice!" Laura grinned lasciviously as Dominic left the room with his prize. Dominic smiled and winked back at his wife as he tugged Noriko roughly out of the room and closed the door.

The first thing Dominic did when he arrived at his private bedroom with his new prize was lock the door. He pulled Noriko over and tossed the exhausted Asian beauty onto his bed. Dominic took the chain linked to her collar and attached it to one corner of his huge four post bed with a small padlock.

Dominic then climbed on the bed to continue his cruel molestations. By now Noriko had regained some of her strength and she struggled fiercely, kicking out at Dominic with her spike heels. Dominic chuckled and promptly grabbed her flailing ankles.

On his knees, he yanked Noriko forward until his groin was firmly pressed between her legs. He rubbed the bulge inside his pajama bottoms against her crotch as he held her legs in a firm grip.

"All right, my little Oriental slut. I'm now going to fuck your brains out in so many ways, it's going to make your head spin," Dominic taunted. He simulated a hard fucking motion with his hips.

"By the time I'm through taming your sweet ass, you're going to be a proper little fuck doll, eager to please."

"MMMMMMMMFFFF!" replied Noriko with a muffled rebuke. She glared harshly at Dominic with her eyes and squirmed with all her might. Noriko soon discovered with pained regret that it only seemed to arouse and urge him. He grinned back at her with a lascivious statement on his face and reached under her waist to clench her ass cheeks, giving them a vicious squeeze.

Dominic then lifted her upward so that she was upside down with only the top of her head touching the bed. Her legs were now over his shoulders and his face was right in her crotch. Noriko moaned and squealed as Dominic stabbed and forced his tongue into her tender opening.

He then used one of his hands to hold her firmly over his shoulders and the other hand to reach down and grab her breasts, digging his fingers into the firm mounds. He ate Noriko's pussy out while the Asian vixen squirmed in his grasp. Dominic enjoyed the way her hair brushed against his crotch.

After several more minutes of excruciating tongue lashing, Dominic dumped the flustered Noriko unceremoniously on the bed. He pulled his stiff member out of his silk bottoms and waved it at Noriko as she tried to roll away in panic. "Not so fast," Dominic chuckled as he grabbed Noriko and pulled her close again.

This time he flipped her over onto her stomach, and then took a cloth from a shelf on his headboard and doused it with a sexual stimulant in a small clear bottle. He patted the cloth over Noriko's nose. She twisted her head from side to side as to resist the effects of the pungent chemical, but with her mouth sealed, she could not help but inhale it through her flaring nostrils.

"Okay, bitch. Get ready for a good old fashioned ass fucking."

As the chemical swiftly rushed into her brain, Noriko's eyes went wide with terror when she realized what was about to happen. Dominic held her down firmly on the back with one hand while he used the other to separate her ass cheeks. The bitter rubber gag stuffed in her mouth stifled Noriko's screams of protest.

Then her screams turned to agony as Dominic slowly and callously crammed his cock into her tight asshole. Noriko could do nothing but grunt and squeal as Dominic shoved the entire length inside her, savoring every inch of pain he was causing her. "This is your punishment for trying to steal from us, you thieving slut," Dominic snarled as he gave Noriko a single hard thrust.

"UUUUUUNNNNGGGGH!" Noriko groaned helplessly as the burning sensation seemed to touch every raw nerve of her being. I will make him pay for this, Noriko thought as she succumbed to Dominic's cruel ass rape, hot tears of humiliation and pain brimming from her eyes.