The Spy Who Fucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What made it all the worse for her was that the stimulant was now causing a heightened sexual tension in her taut body and deep feelings of arousal. Dominic grabbed Noriko by the hair and yanked her head up, wrenching her small back like a bow as he began to thrust in and out of her ass.

He reached around with his free hand and slapped his palm hard against her breast and clenched it hard. As he sodomized his pliable fuck toy, Dominic hissed cruel taunts into her ear.

"I'm going to violate your every orifice, bitch," Dominic warned her. "I know you're pretending not to like it, but I know better."

Noriko couldn't help but become highly excited by his words. Incredibly, her body screamed with an orgasm as Dominic nailed her hard into the bed. He ravaged her body for an entire hour, bending her petite but flexible form into various positions.

When he finally erupted into her for the first time, he had Noriko impaled and mounted on his waist, forcing her hips up and down to pump every drop from his swollen cock.

"UUUUNNNNNHHHHH!!!" Dominic groaned as he thrust up high and hard, causing Noriko's breast to bounce. She squealed as yet another in a series of orgasms rocked her slick sweat-covered body.

Tears of elation flowed down Noriko's flushed cheeks as the ravaged thief winced with sexual ecstasy. It was a sensation unlike any she had ever experienced. The combination of bondage and sexual discipline turned Noriko into an eager and willing tool for Dominic's carnal desires.

After Dominic tired of fucking Noriko, he left her chained and quivering on the bed while he went to shower. When he returned, he retied Noriko securely around the ankles and knees, added a crotch rope, and then placed her on her knees in the middle of the bed facing the headboard.

After pulling her arms behind her back and coiling and cinching ropes around her elbows and wrists, Dominic took the slack end over a cross brace above his bed and then pulled Noriko's arms agonizingly upward until they were vertical. Her head was now forced to be bowed before Dominic, who took his position on the bed with his legs spread apart on either side of Noriko's bent over form. He slid his waist down until his groin was right under Noriko's face.

"You ready to have your gag removed?" Dominic inquired of his whimpering captive. "UMMM! HUMMMM!" Noriko responded eagerly.

"Okay, bitch, here's the deal, I take off the gag but I get to replace with something else," Dominic informed her. Dominic removed the ball gag harness from Noriko's aching jaws.

She was so relieved from having the huge rubber ball finally taken out that she hardly had time to react when Dominic shoved his stiff member past her lips.

"Mbbbbmmmmmm!" Noriko mumbled with her mouth stuffed with cock.

"Yea, that's right, take it all in," Dominic sneered as he pushed his hips upward to force his cock down Noriko's gagging throat. "Suck it good, and I might loosen your ropes."

Noriko, whose arms were in a terribly uncomfortable position, became elated at the thought that Dominic would loosen her bindings. The normal guilt of orally pleasuring another man other than her boyfriend's was soon lost to the thought of relief.

Noriko began to pump her head up and down in a slow rhythm to stimulate her captor as much as possible. Dominic merely lay back on the bed and sighed as he guided Noriko's head up and down on his swollen member. "That's right, use your tongue," Dominic sighed, "Just like that. Good little slut."

Noriko was becoming more aroused as time went on, knowing how much pleasure she was providing her kidnapper. She couldn't comprehend why the stimulant was working on her this way, only that she was enjoying it to the fullest as Dominic urged her on with his degrading words. Noriko felt like the ultimate pleasure doll.

When the first eruption filled her mouth, Noriko hummed with arousal and pleasure, eagerly swallowing every drop of Dominic's precious semen down her gulping throat. She even enjoyed that Dominic had her hair tight in his fist and was yanking her head up and down as he gritted his teeth and groaned with ecstasy.

The rougher he treated her, the more intense her arousal became. Dominic tensed as the last few drops spilled out of his cock, and then he relaxed and let out a long sigh of relief. He allowed Noriko to continue suckling the bulb head of his shaft, swirling her tongue around and around the tip.

"That was pretty good," Dominic said casually, as if he were barely impressed. "But I'm afraid you're going to need a lot more practice to fully satisfy my standards."

Noriko was torn between wanting relief from her stringent bondage and the opportunity to pleasure Dominic further. With the stimulant still rushing through her system, the petite thief went back to work on Dominic, eager to prove that she could please him exactly the way he wanted.

The next morning Noriko awoke to find that she was hog-tied in a neat package in a different bedroom. She had no idea when she was finally allowed to sleep after bringing Dominic to seemingly countless orgasms with her mouth.

The stimulant had worn off now, and Noriko was thoroughly disgusted to realize what she had done, and what had been done to her. She desperately needed to escape this madhouse and return to Marty.

Feelings of deep guilt raged through her body and so she began to struggle and pull at her bonds, grunting and whimpering on the bed. It was no use, Noriko discovered. The ropes were expertly wrapped and knotted strategically so that any movement was hardly accomplished without a sudden aching or burning in her limbs.

As Noriko squirmed in her bonds, squeaking noises made her realize that sometime during the night, she had been slipped and packed into a shiny red vinyl cat suit that fit very snug on her small frame. Matching candy apple pumps had also been placed on her wiggling feet, which were tied in a crisscross fashion just above her butt.

Screaming was out of the question, since her mouth was neatly packed with a red rubber ball gag buckled tight around her head. Anger seeped into Noriko the longer she laid helplessly on the bed. When she suddenly heard the bedroom door being unlocked from the outside, her pulse quickened.

When would it end? Noriko thought. When the door opened and Laura Blake entered, Noriko was only slightly relieved. Dominic had put her through the ringer the previous evening, and she could still feel the effects in her throbbing pussy.

Hopefully, Laura would be gentler, but from the lascivious look on her face, the possibility began to fade. µüise and shine, my pretty young thief," Laura sang as she sat next to Noriko's tight squirming body on the frilly bed. Laura infuriated Noriko by giving her a pat on her firm behind, and then took her time feeling Noriko up through the squeaky vinyl.

"I've got a special surprise for you," Laura informed her whimpering captive.

Noriko watched with anxiousness as Laura lay open a small black case in front of her so that Noriko could see the contents. Within the felt lined compartment were a vial of clear liquid and a chrome and glass syringe. Noriko's heart began to hammer in her chest when she soon realized the needle was meant for her.

Immediately she began twisting and struggling even harder and uttering muffled protests. "Oh, it won't be quite as bad as you think," Laura informed the distressed Noriko as she removed the vial and syringe and uncapped each one. "In fact, you'll really come to enjoy it immensely."

As Noriko looked on wide-eyed and moaning, Laura plunged the needle into the vial and filled the syringe with clear fluid.

"This is a special enzyme created at one of our own chemical laboratories. You know, they are doing fascinating things with mind control drugs these days. This one in particular is my favorite. Once I inject it into your system, you will become highly aroused. It eliminates all your natural inhibitions and all your normal impulses. Now here's the fascinating part; it's extremely addictive. Over two to three doses, your body chemistry will be altered in such a way that it won't be able to function without another dose. From then on, every 72 hours your body will beg for another dose or it will basically cease to function. Isn't that a scream?" Laura giggled with delight.

"MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Noriko began to whimper as Laura seized her by the wrists to hold her still and stuck the needle into Noriko's quivering butt cheek. Noriko winced as Laura cruelly injected the drug slowly into her. There was an ice-cold sensation in her rear that spread like a flame to the rest of her body.

Noriko tensed up while her heart beat quickly in her chest. As time passed, a subtle change began within her. Minutes seemed to float by while a euphoric and entirely erotic sensation overcame her senses. More and more Noriko became aroused by her current situation.

Her position and the feelings of the tight ropes made her hornier than she had ever felt before, even more than the bondage sessions with Marty, which seemed mild now in comparison. Her mind could not comprehend all these new waves of feeling and emotion, and she ached both to be free, and for Laura to touch her or perform some new act upon her helpless form.

Laura watched with keen interest as her sexual pet looked up at her with pleading eyes. She now knew that Noriko was totally in her control, and so she unbuckled the strap of the saliva covered ball gag to allow Noriko to speak.

Noriko let out a grateful gasp and whispered with trepidation and anxiousness to Laura, "What are you going to do to me now?"

"What do you want me to do to you?" Laura smiled back.

"Anything you want," Noriko stammered, stunned by her own words. What was happening to her? Why was she feeling like this? Why was so she so fucking horny?

"Good answer, slut," Laura laughed as she stroked Noriko's soft cheek.

Noriko felt a shiver and a rush of arousal with the combination of Laura's touch and the word 'slut'. This drug was more powerful than she could have ever imagined.

Laura noticed Noriko's reaction and grinned with delight. "Oh, you like being my little slut, don't you?" Laura asked.

Noriko found it difficult to speak at first, but finally uttered a breathless, "Yes."

Laura surprised Noriko with a sudden sharp slap on her buttocks, "From now on, you will answer 'Yes, Mistress.' Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Noriko said promptly. "You will also refer to my husband Dominic as Master as well."

"Yes, Mistress," Noriko responded, eager to show her Mistress how well she was learning. The urge to please her Mistress was so overwhelming, and it felt wonderful to be controlled like this.

"You on the other hand, will respond to 'slut', 'bitch', 'slave', 'whore' or whatever other name we choose to give you at any given moment. Does that excite you?"

"Yes, Mistress, very much!" Noriko exclaimed with enthusiasm. It did excite her.

"From this moment forward, you are my little sex slave. Your only purpose is to provide amusement by being by bondage toy or to pleasure me. You will obey my dear husband as well, and whoever else we might choose to let play with you. In return you will live with us in luxury. We will take good care of you. What do you think of that, slave?"

"Mistress, I don't know what to say," Noriko gushed. Tears were almost flowing from her eyes. She could scarcely believe how generous her Mistress was being with her. She could hardly believe that at one time not so long ago, she wanted to leave this place.

"Say 'Thank you.'" Laura ordered.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress, you are so kind and generous to me," Noriko blubbered with the utmost sincerity. "How can I repay you?"

"In so many ways," Laura grinned.

"I'll do anything you wish, Mistress!" Noriko exclaimed. "Just tell me!"

"Well, for one thing, you will work for us now." Laura began.

"You will use your talents as a thief to obtain all sorts of things from our competitors. Sometimes, you will be a mole to get inside other companies, and sometimes you may have to fuck a CEO or two to get information. You don't mind doing things like that do you, my little pet?"

"No Mistress," Noriko assured Laura. "It will be my honor and duty to serve you."

"That's good," Laura said as she petted Noriko gently with her hand. Noriko felt a rush at Laura's tenderness, and she almost creamed inside her cat suit. The now docile Asian beauty responded in a feline manner, moving her head to meet the soft stroking of her Mistress.

"Now that I see what a good slave you, are, I think you deserve a reward," Laura said, as she rolled Noriko onto her side and slowly unzipped the front of her cat suit. Noriko gasped and tensed up as Laura exposed her ripe breasts and reached up to pinch one of Noriko's fully erect nipples in her long manicured nails.

"UMMMMMMMM!" Noriko moaned loudly when Laura leaned down to nibble on the other exposed nipple. She winced when her Mistress bit down harder, and an intense flood of arousal seized her body. Noriko could feel that she was now soaked between her legs where the crotch rope bit into the folds of her pussy.

Laura reached up with a hand and inserted her fingers into Noriko's open mouth to allow her to suckle them while she feasted on Noriko's succulent mounds. She allowed her other hand to roam over the smooth surface of Noriko's vinyl covered thighs and ass.

In time, Laura loosened Noriko's ropes and knots, one by one, taking great care to continue stimulating Noriko's petite body so that through the long morning, Laura had worked Noriko into a sex-starved frenzy, pleading and begging for release.

"Please, Mistress, finish me!" Noriko screamed, back arched upward and fist digging into the satin pillows as Laura's mouth and tongue burrowed into her sweet pussy.

Laura finally forced Noriko into a squealing orgasm, her lithe body wracked with spasms of ecstasy. When she was finished, Laura sat back and watched Noriko writhe and moan on the soaked sheets. Now it was her turn.

Laura ordered Noriko to perform a number of sexual pleasures on her body as the morning moved into afternoon. The more her Mistress demanded and instructed, the more eager and aroused Noriko became until she was utterly exhausted and numb from her own countless orgasms. Afterwards, they both soaked their aching bodies in Laura's private bath, soaking and rubbing each other in the warm soapy water.

After her bath, Noriko was fitted with a new collar, leather thong, corset, garters and 6-inch pumps. Her wrists were cuffed one on each side to a thin chain wrapped around her tiny waist. Then she was led into the dining room to join Dominic for an early dinner.

Noriko knelt obediently by the table as Dominic and Laura feasted on their succulent meal. The wealthy siblings occasionally fed their famished plaything by hand, making her plead and beg for the small morsels of roasted chicken and vegetables.

When dinner was over, Dominic and Laura retired to their home office meeting area to watch the evening's business news.

"Come here and pleasure me, cunt," Dominic ordered as he sat back in his plush leather chair and lit up a cigar.

Noriko scurried over eagerly and knelt before Dominic as he flipped through the news channels. Meanwhile,

Laura browsed through her computer to look over their list of competitors. She glanced up and told Dominic, "I think I have the perfect first job for our new employee."

"Oh, yea, where?" Dominic grunted as he shoved Noriko's head down and buried it in his lap to engulf his pulsating erection.

"GENOM Corporation. They have a new chip that I've been dying to get my hands on," Laura said.

"Sounds great," Dominic said, barely hearing his wife and unable to concentrate on the news as Noriko sucked him expertly. He couldn't get enough of her mouth.

"Think of it, Dom," Laura smiled with great enthusiasm. "We now have Hiroko, our own personal corporate thief."

As Noriko sucked on Dominic contentedly, she felt a warm rush come over her. It felt wonderful to be owned by two such incredible people. She was virtually ecstatic. In time she would show them how useful and talented she could be. And surely they would reward her by tying her up or allowing her to fuck and pleasure them.

TO BE CONTINUED