The Squire and the Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's only one village in a hundred miles," she said, dryly. "Now, lets dance."

"Not quite yet," Harp said, grinning slowly at her. "So, villagers, this is your savior? Your hero?" He shook his head. "This little slut isn't what she looks like." He snapped his fingers. A sudden surge of rainbow colored energy flared over Sam's body and she screamed – in pleasure. It felt as if a thousand orgasms were going off inside of her at once, with the force of a lightning bolt. Her back arched and she fell to her knees as her legs buckled. Ducking her head forward, she gasped and panted, her hips twitching – moving in time with the cock she wanted so badly.

Infuriatingly, this didn't make the urge any easier to deal with. It just made her want more. Real stuff. Actual fucking, not just some magical after effects. Not just the byproduct of her disguise being torn away. She looked down at her red hands, then up at the horrified villagers drawing away from her. She felt naked. She was naked – her disguise had included clothes, and those had been blasted apart as well.

"Samantha the Succubus, here to save the day," Harp said, sneering at her. "A murdering bitch too. She killed her master – blew him into tiny chunks. The only thing she blew harder was my cock." He laughed, gesturing to his member – hard and huge and golden. It was right at eyelevel for Sam, and she felt the urge blazing between her thighs. Her sex dripped on the muddy ground of the village's central plaza.

"Come on," Harp said, sneering. "Show these villagers what their job is going to be for the rest of their lives. Cause I'm done being Mr. Nice Unicorn – and your whole stupid species is going to pay for putting a fucking bridle on me. So. Get your slutty, succubi ass here and suck my fucking cock."

Sam bit her lip.

She hung her head forward.

She could practically feel the stares of every single villager on her – she could feel them looking at her ass and her sex and her tail and her wings.

"Harp," she said, quietly. "Do you know why I wanted to become a squire? Do you know why I wanted it so bad despite my parents, despite the court, despite the fact that I was a girl – despite ALL of that?"

She looked up at him – her eyes blazing red.

"It wasn't just for the fucking fame," she said, staggering to her feet, holding up her sword. "It was because sometimes, when my need – my hunger - got really bad and all I could think about was laying the palace dogs...I would get a practice sword."

She grinned, fiercely. "And I would use it. I'm a fucking virgin, you asshole."

And with that, she charged, roaring her defiance. Her wings beat and she literally flew, shoulder first, into his chest. The unicorn had enough time to bring up a kind of magical field – but that shattered with the impact. Harp went flying backwards and smashed into a boulder that had laid beside the front of the village. The boulder cracked in half and smoke rose around the impact sight, hiding Harp for the moment. Sam stood as quickly as she could, her entire left side feeling like one big bruise.

Harp charged from the dust, his head lowered. He wasn't bellowing or taunting.

He was focused on disemboweling her.

Sam stepped to the side and parried his horn with her sword. The horn sheered off with a crack – and for a moment she felt elation. But then Harp dug his feet into the ground, skidding, and the horn fell into his outstretched hand. It grew outwards, turning into a golden rapier which he held in his hand. It flicked outward, slashing across her left bicep. The tip split red skin and black blood started to drip along her arm. Sam yelped and brought her sword up in a guard – but then Harp's blade flicked out again and again. He never attacked the same spot, never went for anything but slashes that would start to bleed her. He nicked her arms, her thighs, even her cheek.

He moved so fast, and with such precision that Sam spent a minute frantically trying to parry before she realized he didn't need to land a killing blow if she bled to death. She staggered out of reach, panting, as blood dripped along her body.

Harp snorted. "Amateur."

He stepped forward, cutting at her fingers with his rapier.

Sam dropped her sword, then stepped into Harp's attack. But rather than letting it cut into her skin, she did the only thing that felt natural for a succubus. She changed her shape. And she took a long, hard, phallic object into herself and squeezed it tightly. Her flesh and organs shifted and she caught the sword in her belly, then squeezed it. Her hand grabbed onto Harp's wrist – the unicorn looking shocked – as her tail grabbed her sword off the ground, tossed it to her free hand, and she brought her blade down into Harp's chest.

The unicorn staggered backwards, bright red blood coating his fur. His eyes were wide as he let go of the rapier inside of her. He hit the ground, his back thudding into the mud as blood continued to pour onto the ground. Sam reached down – wincing – and carefully drew the rapier out of her body, trying to not actually touch any of the edges of her temporary muscles with the blade. Once it was free, she tossed it aside, tottered where she stood...

And passed out.

###

Sam woke to feel hands caressing her forehead. She groaned quietly, then opened her eye. She saw Gordon smiling down at her. He was holding a damp cloth, wiping gently at her cheek. It felt good. She smiled and closed her eyes, letting the large, burly man wipe down her face. His cloth gently moved along her neck...and then hesitated. She bit her lip, not entirely sure where she was or why she was tensing up. All she knew was that every part of her waited for-

Gordon's hand slipped down.

The cloth slipped across one of Sam's breasts, covering it with moisture. Her nipple puffed to full hardness with the feeling of water cooling on her flesh and she groaned softly. Her tail writhed under her as Gordon whispered. "You've been out for three days..."

Then, softer still: "Vela's not home."

Sam – not even thinking – grabbed what few blankets that covered her and pushed them desperately aside. She spread her thighs, eagerly, and opened her eyes to slits, watching as Gordon stood and shucked off his clothes. He was just as muscular and just as hairy as she had expected, and his cock looked as big as her forearm. He drew himself onto the bed and leaned forward – kissing her hungrily. His beard tickled and she loved the way he almost squished her with his weight, the bed creaking as his hard, hot cock rubbed along her belly.

The kiss broke and she panted, whispering. "I won't tell her, promise. Fuck me. Fuck me, I want to be the other woman so bad...oh, yes..."

The need inside of her flared up, growing all the more intense.

Gordon casually took hold of her ankles, chuckling softly. "I've never lain a noble – or a succubi...mmm..." He paused and his cock started to grind along her sex. Normally, Sam would have been tense. Nervous. Terrified, possibly. She was a virgin. Now was not a normal time. She groaned and hissed – spreading her thighs as wide as she could as Gordon pushed her ankles up to her shoulders. She felt herself twist and bend easily, and it left her feeling deliciously open to his cock as he loomed over her. She looked at him, marveling at how she could be attracted to such a distinct body type – so different from any of the men she had lusted after.

Quietly, she whispered. "F-Fuck me."

"Mm, what was that?" He rumbled.

"Fuck me!" she said, desperately, her eyes narrowing to slits. "F-Fuck me please, god, fuck me, I need it so bad..."

Gordon tensed – hesitating? - and then plunged into her. His cock pierced her sex with the smooth slickness she had dreamed of, and her body accepted him as if he had been born to fuck her. His firm balls slapped her ass as she grunted, arching her back. His bearded lips closed around her nipple, sucking on one as his free hand caressed her other breast, stroking her as his hips started to drive into her again and again. He grunted quietly, fucking her quicker and quicker, the bed creaking as Sam felt her need growing hotter and hotter and hotter. She rolled her eyes back into her head. Gordon reached up, his fingers caressing her lips.

Sam sucked on one finger, then two, biting gently on them as Gordon muffled the sound of her groaning.

The other man – the married man – picked up speed, then thrust deep, deep inside of her. His cock filled her again and again – the sounds almost as delightful as the feeling. Slick. Wet. Noisy. He fucked her with the wild abandon of someone who had long since forgotten his wife, his mouth kissing her neck, his hands sliding from her ankles to her thighs. By this point, she was holding herself open for him. Her tail caressed along his back as she gasped in his ear.

"Am I better?"

"Fuckyes," he rumbled low in his throat. His hands grabbed her hips and he drew himself out of her. Sam had enough time to whine before he rolled her onto her back. His fingers spread her ass cheeks and he spat – a warm glob of his spittle hitting her ass. It was so crude and uncouth that it made Sam almost cum right then and there. He spread her ass wider, his hands pressing with enough pressure to add just a tiny edge of pain to the moment. Sam ducked her head forward against the pillow, her tail arching above her – presenting her entire backside to him, like a cat in heat. She felt smoke coiling from her body – her skin was blazing hot.

Gordon didn't plunge smoothly into her ass. There was no hint of gentleness. No exploration.

He just fucked her. His member filled her to the brim in a single flash and his balls slapped against her sex – wet, loud, adding a percussive delight to the motion of his body. He grunted as the bed squeaked under her and Sam rolled her head back, gasping and mewling. "Oh fuck, I- ah, fuck!" She crooned.

Gordon laughed, quietly, his hands going to her shoulders, pressing her down, pinning her. If she hadn't been so wanton, so eager, this might have been misconstrued as rape – that was how hard Gordon took her. He pressed himself to go faster and faster, then with a low grunt, he jerked his cock free. Sam, knowing what was coming, rolled onto her back – her arms spreading His balls clenched and she opened her mouth wide as cum spurted from the tip of his cock. It splashed against her belly, her breasts, coated her face with warm, thick seed. It dripped into her mouth and she swallowed, then swallowed again, her eyes closing as she felt the need sing higher and higher – the seed almost sizzling on her skin.

The need...faded...

Faded...

She cupped her breasts, rubbing the cum into them. She licked her lips, tasting his spunk. Thick. Male. Delicious.

The need was...

Gone.

For the first time since some of her earliest memories, Samantha relaxed into bed and felt completely at ease. She made quiet, happy noises as Gordon shifted off the bed. His cock hung over her face, dripping once, twice more – cum splashing her half opened lips, making her beam happily – like a well fed child

She closed her eyes...and went back to sleep – a deeper, better sleep than before.

###

Sam sat up with a jolt, gasping. "I cheated with Gordon!" She exclaimed.

"HAH!"

Sam blinked a few times and realized that she was still in the same bed. The air smelled sweet and fresh – and Vela was sitting on the bed beside her. She grinned slightly, shaking her head slowly.

"Before you say anything," the headwoman said. "Thank you."

"But-"

"You saved the whole village," Vela said, seriously. "No matter what else you did, you did that. Now..." She paused. "You did not cheat with Gordon."

Sam blinked a few times. Had that been a dream? It had been an intense, pleasurable dream. It had been a dream that she had loved. It had been a dream that she could still feel inside of her – in the sense that her need had faded to a quiet ember. She shook her head slowly – but Vela continued.

"To be cheating, I need to not know, and not be okay with it," Vela said, sounding amused. "While you were wounded, we went to the village medicine woman. She knows a great deal of lore...and, well, she was the only chance we had to contain the unicorn before he woke up." She shook her head.

"Harp is ALIVE!?" Sam spluttered.

"Yup," Vela said, nodding. "The medicine woman has put a bridle on him again..." She shook her head. "But, back to Gordon, our medicine woman also knows a lot about Succubi. She knows that succubus feed on the wickedness of sex. The naughtier, the more forbidden the act, the better." She grinned. "But the naughtiness is entirely subjective. If you didn't know that Gordon and I agreed on this course of action..."

Sam put her hand to her belly, ducking her head forward. "You fed me."

"It kept you alive," Vela said, seriously. "Besides. You did pay for room and board."

"And you are needed alive."

The voice that came from the doorway was old and creaky and ancient as time itself. It sounded female, and looking over at the entrance, Sam could see the woman who had to be the village medicine woman. She was dressed in thick robes that concealed most of her face and body, and walked with a stoop and a cane.

"I suppose I have you to thank, miss..." Sam trailed off. "Um, what should I call you? Honorable Medicine Woman?" She had never interacted much with magic-users. They tended to stay in towers and distant realms – places that made Sam deeply uncomfortable.

The midwife chuckled. "You can call me by my name." Her eyes gleamed from under her hood. "And you can travel with me. I have waited for you for quite some time, Samantha the Squire."

Sam started to feel nervous. This shit? This was why she didn't like spending time with magic-users. She shifted on the bed, coughing slightly. "W-Well, I'm not a s-squire anymore, not really...and you didn't tell me what your name is-"

The midwife tossed her hood back, laughing.

She was beautiful. Raven black hair, golden eyes, and a face that could launch an armada. She stood up fully, and revealed that the stoop of ages had been nothing but a trick of stance and clothing and possibly a slight wrapping of magic. She grinned slowly, her teeth as white and fresh as Sam's. Her ears were long – tipped.

She was an elf.

Sam and Vela gaped at her. The elf pulled out a strange rectangular chunk of metal and glass, holding it up and pressing her thumb to it. The rectangle made a quiet click noise – and she tucked it back into her pocket.

"My name – as you asked for it so insistently – is Dart." She smiled. "I was once evil-"

"You're an elf!?" Vela exclaimed.

Dart looked irritated at having been interrupted. "Half-Elf, I'm half-elven, god." She shook her head. "As I was saying, I was once evil-"

"Wait, what was that thing?" Sam pointed at the pocket where the rectangle had gone. Dart rubbed her temple, her eyes closing as she gritted her teeth.

"It was an iPod six, listen, if you don't let me finish a sentence-"

"An Eye-What!?" Sam spluttered.

Dart pointed at her. "NOX!" Arcane energies flared around her palm, glittering geometric patterns carving somatic gestured into the air. A pale white orb of light flew out and slammed into Sam's chest. The succubi tottered, then fell face first onto the ground, slumping half out of bed, snoring loudly. Vela gaped at Dart, who clasped her hands together – speaking another string of magical words. Another spell she had had locked away in her mind unraveled – firing off like a crossbow bolt. A golden disk appeared beneath the sleeping Sam, lifting up into the air. It followed Dart as the wizard turned to leave.

"Hey, wait!" Vela shouted.

"Shut up!" Dart snapped. "Listen – this is why I fucking hated goody two shoes. But right now?" She glared at Vela. "We have an Apocalypse Stone to stop! So shut the fuck up and let me get to work!"

Vela spluttered as Dart, her floating disk, and a snoring Sam floated out the door and towards the stables – where a bridled Harp waited.

"...the fuck is an Apocalypse Stone?" Vela whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED

12